CRAINE FORD ON COL. GLEN IN LITTLE ROCK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: craine ford on col. glen in little rock
There may be more specific results for "craine ford on col. glen in little rock"
For more specific results for "craine ford on col. glen in little rock"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 17 2017
Starlight Pharmacy Harriette BIH, MAHMOUDOU BOBBO I purchase over $400.00 worth of prescription medication online via Western Union and was told I need to send $1000 more to insure my package when it is not listed on their website. I have a email transcription of the conversation. Baton Rouge Louisana Author: PORTLAND, Oregon Drug Manufacturers: Starlight Pharmacy Baton Rouge,

Oct 17 2017
416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 This SCAMMER can be founc on over 30 multiple ads on KiJiJi. Uses Temp. Contact numbers such as 647-694-0144 and 416-800-0377.and also 647-749-2504. BUYERS BEWARE! Scam Web: Dwiigo.com 416 numers for sale scams! Sells you a. 416 number with contract keeps new smart phone and transfers contract to your name. Then your stuck for 24 Months of payinvg $120 per Month. TOTAL SCAM!! Toronto Ontario Canada Toronto CANADA Author: Toronto Ontario, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: 416 Numbers For Sale. Scam Dwiigo 647-694-0144 , Alabama

Oct 17 2017
Fix monthly income Someone sent me a link and asked to sign up because it's easy money and I did but I did research on the website and I keep reading how it's a scam I wanted to see how you guys can help me Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Adult Web Site: Fix monthly income Internet

Oct 17 2017
TicketsAtWork.com Purchased tickets for wrong venue, would not provide refund w/in 3 hours of sale Internet
Author: Brentwood, Tennessee Ticket Sales: TicketsAtWork.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but Iā€™m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
Other Info Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Art Van furniture Purchase Ashton leather sofa, love seat,chair 2013. Purchase a 10 year leather warranty. Single women no children. In 2016 the leather sofa start to peel. Notify the warranty company . The warranty inspector said it was peeling because it was dry & it's not covered under warranty really. Will not purchase another Warranty. My next furniture purchase will come from Gardner White see you Art Van furniture you will not scam me again on a Warranty. Southfield Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Inspectors: Art Van furniture Southfield, Michigan

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
  Paula Grohs did not illustrate strong professional ethics and seems most interested in getting money for herself and does not appear to practice what her profession teaches. Walnut Creek California Author: Brentwood, California Legal Services: Paula Grohs Walnut Creek,

Oct 16 2017
Kahali Somali Cattery Karen VancePeter Vance Ringworm, poor temperament, heart murmur all in one kitten Quebec and New York Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Pet Shops & Supplies: Kahali Somali Cattery Internet

Oct 16 2017
clear sight glasses saw an add on facebook...it is still there.ordered on 10/3/2017 attemted to contact them as to a delivery date and found that the are not on the internet, no web page Internet florida Author: leesburg, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: clear sight glasses Internet

Oct 16 2017
Award notification commission Commissioner of judging..processing division Commissioner of judging. Processing division ..I received a letter stating that I had won 1,325,000.00.. and all I had to do was send them 11.89 in cash, check or money order ..payable to ANC..the check which looks very legitimate is attached to the bottom .When I saw it I just knew that some of the sweeps that I enter from time to time had paid off...and it says it's authorized by Larry Hourd, Executive of Awards...I had actually gotten so exicitec about the check.. Kansas City Kansas city Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 16 2017
Allianz Global Assistance Refused to refund tickets for Celine Dion in Las Vegas after the mass killing of October1&2 2017 Richmond Virginia Author: Oxford, Connecticut Ticket Sales: Allianz Global Assistance Richmond, Virginia

Oct 16 2017
deal dash it cost me $33.00 to press a mouse button for about 5 min and won nothing! Author: santa rosa, California On-Line Business: deal dash ,

Oct 16 2017
Badge-buys.com Took money out of my bank account. I did not order anything. They will not answer phone. Internet Author: Glen Rose, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Badge-buys.com Internet

Oct 16 2017
Andrew Phan, Esq., Everclear Management, Inc., Justin Houde,CEO, Vincent Patrick,OUTVST, LLC GROSS DECEIT, NON-PERFORMANCE, and SEVERELY POOR COMMUNICATION. COST CLIENTS BILLIONS in INCOME! Los Angeles area California Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Andrew Phan, Esq. Irvine , California

Oct 16 2017
Choice Home Warranty I called because my wash machine was making very weird noises Choice Home Warranty send a technician two technicians out from the same company to diagnose the problem at first they were unsure what was going on well the unit was running one of the technicians moved the unit and crawled behind it and took the panel off the noise got much louder he told the other technician to shut it off and they tried to take some parts off they were unable to because they were stuck they said that the stator was bad and the bearings were out this is a Samsung front load washer Vegas Appliance and Repair was subcontracted Las Vegas Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Appliances: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Billy Gregg Family First Intervention Recovery in Motion, Intervention 911 Billy Gregg is a fraud that preys on the fear of vulnerable families Nationwide Author: New York, New York Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Billy Gregg Family First Intervention Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Billed me for a magazine I was already making installment payments on...I didn't want to have my subscription cancelled Niwot Colorado Author: Danville, Vermont Book & Magazine Publishers: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
Greentrust Loan, LLC Greentrust Loans went back on the payback scheduled I was offered. Hays Montana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Loans: Greentrust Loan, LLC Hays, Montana

Oct 16 2017
Nutra Support They charged for a product I never ordered $4.99 shipping. Said they ship product on same day I said to cancel. I never gave them my Visa Card number nor asked for this product. Now they are refusing to cancel the subscription unless I pay to return the product, which I still have not received. Toronto Ontario Author: Mishawaka, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Nutra Support Toronto, Ontario

Oct 16 2017
IBEX Came across ad on Facebook that said Free IMEX Cup just pay shipping $6.95 . Two weeks later $39.95 was taken from my checking account and they refuses to return my money .Said something in small print said after a week they would take money out of account. I seen that nowhere. refuse to give my money back Scottsdale Arizona Author: Fairbury, Nebraska Sales People: IBEX Internet

Oct 16 2017
Lawyer Eric Krueger purposely disrespected my deceased grandmother, purposely turned everything around on me and my mom Brookfield Wisconsin Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Lawyers: Lawyer Eric Krueger Brookfield, Wisconsin