Your Search | craine ford on col. glen in little rock

1, Report #1190826

Nov 22 2014
D&J Machine and Engines Big dang motors Paid in advance for a ford motor almost 4000,00 dollars and I can't get an answer by phone,email and my delivery date has come and gone Phoenix Arizona Author: Roswell, Georgia Auto Parts: D&J Machine and Engines Phoenix, Arizona

2, Report #1190701

Nov 22 2014
Rock Auto I have purchased many items from Rock Auto. A blower motor. ,covered by warranty., Emailed, told no record, even though other items showed. Told I have to look at credit cards. Hard time getting replacement Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Rock Auto Internet

3, Report #1190572

Nov 21 2014
Heidi Hess Designs LLC. Heidi Hess Clothing Company Investment Fraud Chicago,NYC, Ft.Lauderdale Nationwide Author: Glen Head , New York Clothing Stores: Heidi Hess Designs LLC. Nationwide

4, Report #1190539

Nov 21 2014
The Podiatry Cente Glen R. Wilensky Questionable Billing Practices & Rude, Unprofessional Office Staff Richmond Virginia Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Doctors: The Podiatry Cente Richmond, Virginia

5, Report #1190486

Nov 21 2014
Public Storage If you have a choice, ANY choice other than Public Storage..TAKE IT. San Jose California Author: san jose, California Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage San Jose, California

6, Report #1190425

Nov 21 2014
Little Puppies Online Do not buy from this company! Mount Vernon Ohio Author: Delaware Pet Shops & Supplies: Little Puppies Online Mount Vernon, Ohio

7, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

8, Report #1190367

Nov 20 2014
Red Rock Canyon School and Lava Heights Academy Made a Stressful Situation Worse St George Utah Author: Irvine, California Mental Institutions: Red Rock Canyon School St George, Utah

Nov 20 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Nov 20 2014
Ralph Sanders aka Sean Sanders Half Time Hustler is STILL Hustling...Jesus or no Jesus Serrano, California
Author: Carlsbad, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Ralph Sanders Serrano, California

11, Report #1190284

Nov 20 2014
ACS Creative, Inc. ACS Creative, ACS Creative Germantown Ineffective, overpriced website with little creativity. AVOID ACS CREATIVE Germantown Maryland Author: Maryland Websites: ACS Creative, Inc. Germantown, Maryland

12, Report #1190193

Nov 20 2014
Steve Garrison Steven GarrisonVarious names related to construction and general contracting MAJOR RIP-OFF, fraud, liar, thief, worthless Cabot Arkansas Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Home Improvements: Steve Garrison Cabot, Arkansas

13, Report #1190103

Nov 19 2014
Stevenson Automotive I'm having extreme difficulties with your store, Stevenson Chevrolet, in Swansboro, NC. back in February, 2014, I traded my 2013 Ford F150 in for a Chevrolet Express 1500 Conversion Van, fully loaded, leather interior. Currently, the last three days, ive been trying to trade this van in for a different vehicle. Front wheel drive, gas saver, nothing fancy or new. I'm being told that the trade in value of the van is significantly lower than the value appraised by one of your salesmen (back in February) when i applied for a loan. The bank denied the loan saying the vehicle was over priced. The sales man physically went with us to the bank to point out the upgrades to the banks representative, to convince them that a TV and vhs player made the vehicle worth it's asking price. I bought a dvd player and replaced the outdated vhs. I'm being told the value of my van is in the 4-7000$ range, yet I owe 16000$ as of today, after paying $313 a month for ten months. Your company will not accept the upgrades as what they once were, saying they are not upgrades anymore. Two banks, and another branch of your same company reported to us today that we may have been scammed on trading in my 2013 F150 by 8000$ plus. This sales man no longer works for you. I'm not asking to be reimbursed for the money ive lost, however I am asking for help to get into a cheaper vehicle more fit for my life, yet the man I spoke with at Stevenson Chevrolet today, told me he had a vehicle lined up for me, an equinox for roughly 9000$. When I got to the store, he had lined up a 2015 Malibu for 23000$. Very nice vehicle but not in my price range or what I was asking for, or even what we spoke about over the phone. I need the trade in value on my van accurately assessed, with the upgrades still included in the value, no different than when i purchased it. Not as an empty shell, but as the luxury conversion van your sales associate convinced my bank was worth 16000$. Or at least be told that you won't do anything for me and that you let one of your employees scam me for 10000$. thank you for your time. Waiting for reply Jacksonville nc Author: Hubert, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Stevenson Automotive Jacksonville, internet

Nov 18 2014
Flash Auto Sales Just be aware Castle Rock Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Flash Auto Sales Castle Rock, Colorado

Nov 18 2014
Paragon properties of costa rica llc bill gale bill gale of paragon properties sold me a piece of land (lot #51/47 las brisas) for 60,000 dollars later reduced to 50,500 with the agreement to install water utilities on the property and then at an additional cost to build a home on that land as well as plans to build an entire community. I paid all monies due to purchase the lot and not only was the lot not properly registered with the proper costa rican authority but no further development or homes were ever built. I have just returned from costa rica where I confirmed what I just stated hollywood Florida. Author: rock hill, South Carolina Attorneys General: paragon properties of costa rica llc hollywood, Florida

Nov 18 2014
Patient First Sent A Collections Letter 26 days after I paid my bill. Glen Allen Virginia Author: Stafford, Virginia Clinics: Patient First Glen Allen, Virginia

Nov 18 2014
Desert Schools Credit Union Terrible or little customer service. Called three times, first young grl said she was having trouble hearing me and hung up on me (this is a call center). Second young male could not find the location, gave me one in another town @ 20 miles away, challeng Unbelievable Bad Sun City Arizona Author: Heresay, Alabama Banks: Desert Schools Credit Union Sun City, Arizona

Nov 17 2014
Dell Computers Liars Liars Liars Round Rock Texas India or wherever Nationwide Author: Florence, Mississippi Computer Service & Repair: Dell Computers Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
FORD MOTOR CREDIT FMC REPO IN GRACE PERIOD DETROIT Nationwide Author: TINLEY PARK, Illinois Auto manufactures: FORD MOTOR CREDIT Nationwide

Nov 16 2014
Phil Long Valucar I was sold a 2005 Ford 500 lemon car by Phil Long Valucar on 4/19/14 and it been a nightmare since the purchase Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Phil Long Valucar Colorado Springs, Colorado

Nov 16 2014
The Denver Dames TheBeautifulDenverDames How it the president of this fake charities group going to bash a little girl down who is sick and has done thing to her in anyway? Littleton Colorado Author: Alabama Clubs & Organizations: The Denver Dames Littleton, Colorado

Nov 15 2014
Landers Chevrolet Ripped off on used vehicle purchase Benton Arkansas Author: North little rock, Arkansas Auto Dealers: Landers Chevrolet Benton, Arkansas

Nov 15 2014
Andy Buyer Beware tacoma Washington Author: round rock, Texas Auto Dealers: Andy tacoma, Washington

Nov 15 2014
Big Docks, Bill Hamilton, William Hamilton, Annette Hamilton Scammer Princeton Iowa
Author: Glen Cove, New York Shipping & Handling: Big Docks Princeton, Iowa

Nov 14 2014
mvp credit repair credit solution Charlottesville Virginia Author: LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas Financial Services: mvp credit repair Charlottesville, Virginia