Your Search | craine ford on col. glen in little rock

26, Report #1194625

Dec 11 2014
Automation Ford Scottsdale AZ They sold me a used Ford F-350 and in less than 2 weeks it broke down on the freeway. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealer Repairs: Autonation Ford Scottsdale AZ Scottsdale , Arizona

27, Report #1194611

Dec 11 2014
WIlliam C. WIlson | CartDesigns.com Bill Wilson | Cam-Scam | Terry Polino | Theresa Polino Fraudulent Shopping Cart Designer William C. WIlson Took $10,000 Charity Tax Writeoff from 9/11 Museum Then Stole The Cart Back Flat Rock Michigan
Author: New York City, New York Websites: WIlliam C. WIlson | CartDesigns.com Flat Rock, Michigan

28, Report #1194469

Dec 10 2014
JNL apparel and beyond Customkicks Rip off! Corsiacana Texas internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Clothing Stores: Sporting Goods: JNL apparel and beyond Internet

Dec 10 2014
Rich Logistics - Danrich Logistics - Keith & Shannon Everett - Betty Richards unfair labor practices and unjustly termination Little Rock Arkansas Author: Sherwood, Arkansas Trucking Companies: Rich Logistics - Danrich Logistics - Keith & Shannon Everett - Betty Richards Little Rock, Arkansas

Dec 10 2014
rich logistics rude little rock Arkansas Author: bald knob, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: rich logistics Select State/Province

31, Report #1194240

Dec 09 2014
Joseph J Tyson ripp off of eldery, prices charged in last 12 months, over $5 per gallon, low of $3.41 per gallon, competition $2.41 per gallon. Blowing Rock North Carolina Author: Blowing Rock, North Carolina Lawyers: Joseph J Tyson Blowing Rock, North Carolina

32, Report #1194159

Dec 09 2014
N.C. Ordinance Inc. gungrip.com I received damaged grips and when trying to contact the company no phone calls were answered. Wilson North Carolina Author: Little Rock, Arkansas Manufacturers: N.C. Ordinance Inc. Wilson, North Carolina

33, Report #1194133

Dec 09 2014
Steve Rugan Cardinal Management Group INC... I lived in Cardinal Forest, which is managed by Cardinal Management Group, for almost 10 years, so they had plenty of opportunity to demonstrate responsive, capable service to me as a homeowner. On the periodic occasion I needed assistance, 9 times out of 10, it was like pulling teeth to get help or the staff was completely incompetent or unresponsive. Since these people are not Cardinal Forest residents, there is little to no incentive to keep the outrageous monthly HOA fees within reason. Within the 10 years I lived there, my monthly HOA fee grew to $465/month.  Baltimore virginia Author: Cardinal Forest, Virginia Property Management: Steve Rugan

34, Report #1194081

Dec 09 2014
Teresa Adam this person had an add for a 10 week old male and female french bulldog.We conversed for a couple of days and she said she just moved to Little Rock, Arkansas because she lost her mom and her mom was the one who took care of the puppies so now she had to sell due to the apartment didn't allow pets.I text and said I would drive from Independence, Mo to her and meet that evening.I didn't hear anything so I ended up having to get a hotel room. I text her early the next morning and told her I had to leave in the next couple hrs.I received some sort of 4 digit code that I had to give only her and then I would get her address to meet for the puppies.I messaged her the code and she said,thanks, that's all I needed, Bye. Haven't heard anything since.Please beware of any person like this. I didn't have the money to do all of this for nothing as I'm sure u don't either. Little Rock Arkansas Author: Independence, Missouri Animal Abuse: Teresa Adam Internet

35, Report #1193991

Dec 09 2014
www.beatstore.us derekjsquireCHAVEZfrankjism@techie.com The ebay ad was from as username derekjsquire, and when you click inside his ad, it takes you to a different web page(www.beatstore.us). There is where I completed the transaction. I have gone back several times to the site and logged in to check order status(still processing). However, I did receive 2 separate emails from paypal, notifying me of the tracking number for my order and to notify me that the order has shipped. I have emails if needed. Also, there is not just one tracking number for the piece I ordered, but 2 tracking numbers, which I thought was a little odd. Since, I have checked both of these tracking numbers each day for about a week now, with the same results each time.(Not found): No result found for your DHL query. Please try again. I have emailed the webpage each day and the ebay account once with no response. I googled the webpage beatstore.us and came up with blogs about this company is a fraud. At this point, I'm willing to just cancel the transaction and get reimbursed and we'll call it even. What a headache. Internet
Author: Terre Haute, Indiana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: www.beatstore.us Internet

Dec 08 2014
Primerica REVIEW: Primerica offers excellent business opportunities & stands behind its products & services, feel confident & secure when doing business with Primerica, backed by Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Pasadena California *UPDATE: Primerica offers a good business opportunity & stands behind its products & services- - Company Executives have told RipOff Report that Primerica pledges to resolve complaints & address any inquires from the past, present & in the future.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Multi Level Marketing: Primerica | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support. Nationwide

37, Report #1193937

Dec 08 2014
US Global Het Delivery LLC US Global Het Delivery LLC is looking for Shipping Agents I did the work and they did not pay me the $6000.00 Little Rock Arkansas Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Shipping Companies: US Global Het Delivery LLC Little Rock, Arkansas

38, Report #1193881

Dec 08 2014
Old National Bank formerly United Bank and Trust Old National if you love excessive fees and no services Ann Arbor Michigan Author: Saline, Mi, Michigan Banks: Old National Bank Ann Arbor, Michigan

39, Report #1193818

Dec 08 2014
Zurple.com Zurple does not generate Quality leads as they sell you the product - Internet - Zurple.com Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Internet Marketing Companies: Zurple.com Internet

40, Report #1193512

Dec 06 2014
Art Hill Ford Was Lied To. Merrillville Indiana Author: Portage, Indiana Auto Dealers: Art Hill Ford Merrillville, Indiana

41, Report #1193478

Dec 06 2014
Call Themselves I.R.S. in Washington D.C. In August and in September of this year, 2014, I received daytime phone calls with a WA D.C. caller ID. A woman called both times identifying herself as an agent of the IRS and stating that I owed the IRS 'x' amount of money. On both occasions I informed her in no uncertain terms that she was involved with a scam and to never, ever call me again.  Washington, D.C. Dist of Col. Author: New York, New York Collection Agencies: IRS, Call Themselves I.R.S. in Washington D.C. Washington, D.C., Dist of Columbia

42, Report #1193364

Dec 05 2014
TJ LENDING TAYLOR JORDAN THEY ARE A RIP OFF FRAUD LITTLE COMPANY THATS FULL OF S*** ST CHARLES Missouri Author: ST. LOUIS, Missouri Motor Vehicle: TJ LENDING ST CHARLES, Missouri

43, Report #1193298

Dec 05 2014
Jim Ford Trucking/B-Line Trucking Jim Ford, Roman Netesov, Konstantine Fedik, Pavlo Shubin How I became a victim of Jim Ford Trucking Atlantic City, New Jersey; Huntingdon Valley, PA New Jersey, PA
Author: Bellevue, Washington Trucking Companies: Jim Ford Trucking/B-Line Trucking Atlantic City, New Jersey

44, Report #1193185

Dec 04 2014
CellularOutfitter Ordered once,received twice incl.items I did not order. Outrageous shipping, more than product. Shipped the incorrect order priority mail. Orange CA Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: CellularOutfitter Nationwide

45, Report #1193025

Dec 04 2014
VISUAL DISPATCH DELIVERIES Mr. Bruce Ashmorebruce_ashmore1967@outlook.com300 Chestnut Ridge RoadWoodcliff LakeJo Richter708 Boundary St NW Apt #7 Mandan, ND 58554 USA BMW Lottery Department Mandan North Dakota Author: Rock Island, Illinois Motor Vehicle Division: VISUAL DISPATCH DELIVERIES Mandan, North Dakota

Angies List Angies List hurting business for their own profits Internet
Author: Little Chute, Wisconsin Civil Rights Violators: Angies List Internet

47, Report #1192793

Dec 03 2014
Sleep Train Took my money but then denied my mattress claim for a mattress that was a little over a year old.... Sacramento California Author: Newman, California Bed & Bath: Sleep Train Sacramento, California

48, Report #1192722

Dec 03 2014
One Source Talent They promise to represent me and I agree and sign up, what little did I know after siging up is they are only selling a web page, they gave me a list of things to do. I start out doing all of this and by the time I realize I don't want to do this, this way and called back within two weeks and they would not return any protion of my money and then yesterday they charged my card for a monthy charge on the website which at the time of signing up none of this was mentioned. Only tasks that I had to complete with in two weeks and interestingly enough the appointment was set for 14 days later than what I learned later was a 10 day refund policy in place. So my appointment was set past my time to cancel. After getting this monthly charge I have come to the conclusion they are just selling a website. Los Angeles Nationwide Author: Santa Clarita , California Modeling & Talent Agencies: One Source Talent Nationwide

49, Report #1192653

Dec 02 2014
Bob Fitzgerald They were hired to partner with me to prospect on my behalf for potential listings and to provide coaching calls from Bob. The cost was $5000. I was never sent a lead for a listing that was legitimate, meaning the homeowner when contacted never authorized the listing appointment or the house was already listed with another Real Estate firm. The other classic thing they did was send me leads that we're a 3 hour drive away. As far as the coaching calls go, Bob Fitzgerald never provided any coaching what so ever! Pittsford New York Author: Castle Rock , Colorado Realtors: Bob Fitzgerald Coaching Pittsford, New York

50, Report #1192617