Your Search | crazy domains

Sep 02 2015
Namecheap Sergey Chy.Alexandra SIrina C. Namecheap has stolen upwards of 10,000 traffic from me by suspending my account. After having over several domains accounts registered with them for close to 10 years Phila Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: Namecheap Internet

Aug 27 2015
Jessica Horton & Associates REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Jessica Horton & Associates dedicated to customer satisfaction. Jessica Horton & Associates implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service. Jessica Horton & Associates pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Jessica Horton & Associates, recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
whole lot of crazy Author: Griffin, Georgia Realtors: Jessica Horton & Associates Griffin, Georgia

Aug 26 2015
Susan Freed Susan J. Freed, Canton, Georgia Crazy Scammer Hacked into My Personal Accounts Canton Georgia
Thanks for stopping by, Author: Marietta, Georgia Ex- Girlfriends: Susan Freed Canton, Georgia

Aug 25 2015
I have not used this site to defame ashley hawthorne she has tried to ruin my life along with her friends she is the narcissistic trash using her position at wells fargo to ruin my and my mothers life Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Aug 23 2015
Gladys pelaez Beware of this crazy woman! North Bay Village Florida Author: Miami, Florida Seamstress: Gladys pelaez North Bay Village , Florida

Aug 20 2015
USCS, STEVE KNOX Mr KNOX & NICK COOK HOW TO RIP OFF & STILL YOU MONEY IN A CRAZY WAY NEW YORK & HARRISBURG PENNSYLVANIA NY & PA Author: grapevine, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: USCS, STEVE KNOX

Aug 18 2015
Janice Czaikowski and Henry Czaikowski Rented from them for 3 years. Took excellent care of their house. My wife and I decided to buy a house. I have them 60 days notice of my intentions even though my lease only said 30. At a period of 30 days I finally put an offer in on a house and because I knew they would not extend our lease for any period I went ahead and gave them my 30 days notice. Grant it I did give it at 1:30 am an hour and a half late I guess.. To make a long story short. My wife and I moved out and now they are trying to hit us on a 30 day notice fee of $2400. $2400 for giving notice an hour an a half late even though we gave them 60 days notice of our intentions. Crazy! Also they are literally trying to charge us for everything in their house even though we left it in better shape than what they gave it to us in. Do yourself a huge favor and do not rent from these people. They will just screw you in the long run! Lake Mary Florida Author: Florida Housing Rentals: Janice Czaikowski Lake Mary, Florida

Aug 14 2015
Thomas Wayne Kirkpatrick ARROGANT DEAD-BEAT, CRAZY, RAGING A**HOLE WHO SNAPS UNCONTROLLABLY AT THE SLIGHTEST PROVOCATION Reseda California
Author: Reseda, California Tenants: Thomas Wayne Kirkpatrick Reseda, California

Aug 11 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Mean. Crazy. Fat. Ugly. Boulder Colorado Abbie Booth is an Online Stalker Author: Denver, Colorado Ex- Girlfriends: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Boulder, Colorado

Aug 02 2015
Triple R Ranch/Rocking D Ranch/Racking D Ranch Dwain Reynolds. I bought a Reg TWH named Carbon from Dwain Reynolds seen all the videos all looked great so I bought him. sight on seen, He arrived really sick. Delton,Middleville,Orangeville Michigan
Triple R Ranch/Rocking D Ranch/Racking D Ranch Dwain Reynolds Author: Willowbrook, Illinois Horse Traders: Triple R Ranch/Rocking D Ranch/Racking D Ranch Delton,Middleville,Orangeville, Michigan

Jul 27 2015
Sonicable (FXP International) They crowdfunfed a product, promised delivery for march, but did not ship. Some users got their cables, but they broke. I even dont got my cables at all. They do not respond to mails! They have no company address and they hide all of theis domains behind They sold Sonicables to me but never delivered. Miami Florida Author: Cologne, Miscellaneous Electronics: Sonicable (FXP International) Miami, Florida

Jul 27 2015
Crazy Auto Sales stole my truck after 2 months... El Paso Texas Author: Somewhere, Georgia Auto Dealers: Crazy Auto Sales El Paso, Texas

Jul 23 2015
Huge Domains Stealing a domain and trying to resell it to me. Internet Author: Mallorca, Websites: Huge Domains Internet

Jul 19 2015
Spa West Spa West Westlake Crazy lunatic assistant director thinks it's OK to make my skin 5 shades darker and then try to make up for it by not letting me return the product!! Westlake Ohio
Author: Westlake , Ohio Massage Parlor: Hair Salons: Spa West Westlake , Ohio

Jul 18 2015
ELITE PAY GLOBAL PRIME PAY GLOBAL I had the misfortune to work for these clowns. When I figured out what they were doing my ethics would not allow me to continue. The realty is that the majority of the cards are going to end up costing the merchant 2.9% and they are stuck with this crazy lease, do the math, it’s absurd. Then the merchant continues to get all these add on expenses. They will end up paying twice a much before they went with these criminals. They really take advantage of business owners with limited English skills. At one time they were Prime Pay Global. Run, Run, Run Away. Nationwide Author: ANY, Delaware Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ELITE PAY GLOBAL Nationwide

Jul 11 2015
Great fun site I have called 4 times to cancel and they said they can't till I get a number or until they charge a $1.00 that is crazy. I want it done and I am not interested. Here it is going on 5 months and I still can't get this resolved. I do not wat any money deducted from my account. I as m contacting my card account to have it changed. I wish someone would dfo something to have this so called site done with Brandon Internet Author: Rutland, Vermont Tours & Excursions: Great fun site Internet

Jul 10 2015
Crazy Herman's Auto Sales Selling Cars That Have Been In Wrecks Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Auto Dealers: Crazy Herman's Auto Sales Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 08 2015
CrystalRows.com Crystal rows Stall tactics, common scammer, lazy, unprofessional China Internet
Never received, ignored, no re-shipping? Author: chester, Virginia Liars: CrystalRows.com Internet

Jul 02 2015
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Pockmarked faced nurse that likes to threaten children.Bats** crazy stalker!! Davenport Iowa Author: Davenport, Iowa Adultery: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Davenport, Iowa

Jun 29 2015
IHUB THCZ BOARD TOTALLY HEMP CRAZY BOARD ON IHUB Stock promoters Pugillista and Jersey Fish outed as stock promoters, account blocked from new postings in retaliation Internet Author: Deland, Florida Internet Fraud: IHUB THCZ BOARD Internet

Jun 26 2015
BrainHost have been a life hosting member since 2010 and have two domain with brain host for the past 9 months now my sites have been down and now it says domains cannot be found... Internet Author: Puyallup, Washington Internet Service Providers: BrainHost Internet

Jun 25 2015
Great Southern Wood Preserving Yella Wood Yella Wood shrinks and cracks like crazy. 1/8 wide and all the way through a 2x6 Abbeville Alabama
Author: Lees Summit, Missouri Building Products: Great Southern Wood Preserving Abbeville, Alabama

Jun 17 2015
Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital, Simon Ramirez De Arellano, (AKA Simon, SS Ramirez De Arellano), Robert Quinn, John Schaeffer, Justin Myles Upfront due diligence fees, lots of false promises and lies, but won't do anything and will ignore your phone calls. New York New York Contact Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Glenn Myles, First Wall Street Capital New York, New York

Jun 12 2015
Parkwood Health Facility Wrongfully terminated me after having a slip & fall accident which they caused trying to ruin my career Phenix City Alabama
These two devil demon witches the director of nursing and the adminstrator of parkwood were the ones harassing and bully my mother all companies have harassment policies but what can you do Author: Anonymous, Alabama Liars: Parkwood Health Facility Phenix City, Alabama

Jun 07 2015
HUGE DOMAINS HUGEDOMAINS.COM INFRINGEMENT ON PRIVATE INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY STOLEN DOMAIN DENVER Colorado Author: Cornelius, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: HUGE DOMAINS DENVER, Colorado