Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: crazy domains
There may be more reports for "crazy domains"
For more results perform a general search for "crazy domains"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 17 2017
Crazy incense Prioritypotpurri, loopy incense Took order online, took the payment from MasterCard and never sent my purchase Las vegas Nationwide Author: Eagle, Idaho Producers: Crazy incense Internet

Feb 16 2017
BoatsToGo.com TERRIBLE COMPANY TRIES TO BAIT YOU INTO PAYING THEIR HIGH SHIPPING North Miami Florida
This customer is a nut job and never purchased anything from us Author: Dania Beach, Florida Boat Dealers: BoatsToGo.com North Miami, Florida

Feb 15 2017
kratom crazy NOT KRATOM Internet Author: Troy, New York Supplemental Health Programs: kratom crazy Internet

Feb 12 2017
La Clef MM M. La Clef THe father's crazy and the son's a crook LaSalle Quebec Author: LaSalle, Quebec Locksmiths: La Clef MM LaSalle, Quebec

Feb 09 2017
Jewelry for less Sunny I purchased a bridal set 6 weeks ago 4 days ago I look up the whole squared diamond piece was broken off and gone I complained he told me it was from wear and tear and it wasn't manufacturer problem so I have to pay for a new piece I'm not a child so there's no way in a road I would just break off a ring that I purchased that was $900 I had rings for years and I never had an issue any of my rings breaking on me also one of my dad one of my husband's Diamond fall out his ring the next day this is crazy Atlanta Georgia
Author: Ypsilanti, Michigan Jewelry Stores: Jewelry for less Atlanta , Georgia

Feb 03 2017
Property Direct USA Indiders edge, Evelution Group, Dean Grosiosi rehabed and rented and cash flowing, earn 15percent on your investment Lehi, Utah
NICE FABRICATED STORY GUYS!!!!!! Author: Spanish fork, Utah Telemarketing Companies: Property Direct USA lehi, Utah

Jan 15 2017
Kratom crazy I have had the exact same experience as the other guy who bought Kratom from Total scam alert! Selling dangerous products Chicago, Denver and St. Louis Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: Kratom crazy Internet

Jan 13 2017
BodyFitMart Wild West Domains, LLC, wildwestdomains.com/whois.wildwestdomains.com Garcinia Cambocia and Green Coffee New York City Internet Author: Alexandria, Indiana Weightloss Programs: BodyFitMart Internet

Jan 09 2017
Champ Bulldogs Scott Ward, Andrea Ward, Caroline Ward and Shrinkabulls Champ Bulldogs is not AKC registered and their puppies are from abroad Internet
THIS IS THE FAKEST REPORT I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!! Author: Los Angeles, California Animal Abuse: Champ Bulldogs Internet

Dec 30 2016
Wonder hearing aid Www.wonderhearingaid.com I ordered a wonderhearingaid on 12-20-2016......my order number was 16783767...have not received any word from them and when I went to check on it they want me to give them another 5 dollars to check on it and then they will charge me another 37 dollars ...are they crazy Have no idea Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Wonder hearing aid Internet

Dec 21 2016
Huge Domains Violated my birthright proprietary rights on my domain name with my personal name Nationwide Author: Diamond Bar, California Unusual Rip-Off: Huge Domains Nationwide

Dec 15 2016
Crazy Incense They took my money and did not send product. Las Vegas, Nevada Internet Finally Received Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Fragrance Materials: Crazy Incense Internet

Dec 14 2016
Crazy Incense Loopy Incense Thieves! Take your money and HIDE Las Vegas NV Internet
Author: Bath, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Crazy Incense Internet

Dec 12 2016
Kratom Crazy Took money didn't ship product Gainsville Internet Author: Wyoming Alternative Health: Kratom Crazy Internet

15, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

Nov 27 2016
Aluminum Composites, Cleveland, TN Nancy Blackwell, secretaryRick Blackwell, president Affirmative Action in selective employees violated, pays employees below minimum wages.  Cleveland Nationwide Obamas Executive Order 13603 Author: Marietta, Georgia Attorneys General: Aluminum Composites, Cleveland, TN Nationwide

Nov 17 2016
Susan Freed Susan J. Freed, Canton, Georgia Crazy Scammer Hacked into My Personal Accounts Canton Georgia
Thanks for stopping by, Author: Marietta, Georgia Ex- Girlfriends: Susan Freed Georgia

Nov 17 2016
Kratom Crazy, Kallum Mitterer Owner ,Revibe, Inc, QILICO.LTDAP, AP Superstore Kratom Crazy refuses to repond about an order that is suspected of not being Kratom at all or in parts. Product made both myself and wife very ill.  Internet Same problem aame company Author: Massachusetts Alternative Health: Kratom Crazy Internet

Nov 15 2016
lux international Sent me their product which was crazy over priced,and should product get in eye seek medical attention. Eye care product should not even be sold!!! did not order they just sent it denmark Internet Author: beacon, New York Eye Care: mail@luxstylleint.com Internet

Nov 14 2016
Huge Domains Picked up our expired domain name before we had a chance to purchase it at auction through NameJet.com. Internet Author: Big Bear Lake, California Websites: Huge Domains Internet

Nov 11 2016
Jennifer Goode Friendly Duck Affiliate 435885 Copyright abuse, participation in Friendly Duck Affiliate / Usenet.Nl Scam , creating multiple infringing domains with inaapropriate URLs, Spammy Bookjacking site architect, Deception and Dishonesty, Failure to honour DMCA takedown requests Castle Rock Arizona
Author: Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Jennifer Goode Castle Rock, Arizona

Nov 10 2016
Hamshere Gallery Gillie Hamshere Complete and utter rip-off and absolutely crazy dealer Barnes Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Artist Galleries: Hamshere Gallery Barnes, United Kingdom

Oct 28 2016
Joe Wilk SIGNATURE CARD.COM /UNITED STATES MERCHANT SERVICES/ 1ST AMERICAN LEASING CREDIT CARD EQUIPMENT LEASING Put us in lease that he said we could cancel,yet he wont, equipment failed and he or they never replace it Cliffside Park New Jersey still sitting on a bad credit card machine! Author: Paterson, New Jersey US Postal Service: Joe Wilk cliffside park, New Jersey

Oct 27 2016
Mahnaz Rashti, Dental Implant 90210 Beverly Hills Smiles Dental Group Crook, Money Hungry, Delusional, Crazy and Ill Hearted Dentist. Long Track of Horrible Scam Records Ruthlessly Ripping Numerous Patients for Multiple Tens of Thousands of Dollars. Revoked License and Penalized by Attorney General to Pay Dental Board Fines Beverly Hills California
Author: Beverly Hills, California Dental Services: Mahnaz Rashti, Dental Implant 90210 Beverly Hills, California

Oct 24 2016
Must Troll All, Evan Scott Batterton and James Denver Jenkins aka MTA Misuse police services with false reports, harass and steal identities of our members and their children, purchase domains to post libel about children. St Louis, Missouri , and Dallas Texas Internet
Anti-Anons gone Anonymous Author: Dallas, Texas Festivals & Event Services: Must Troll All Internet