Your Search | credit education group dynamic credit service

Jan 18 2017
Global home usa Poor quality service you cannot count on Addison Texas Author: N CHARLESTON, South Carolina Attorney Generals: Global home usa Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
PostalExam.org Greener Grass LLC Ignored multiple refund requests apparently refuses to acknowledge Lewes Internet
Author: Lafayette, Louisiana United States Postal Service: PostalExam.org Internet

Jan 18 2017
legacy visa identity stolen. and harassing me to pay it sent all paperwork in California's Internet Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: legacy visa Internet

Jan 18 2017
BMW of Macon Ga., Ryan Davison I took my 325i to this dealership with a check engine light on and a coolant leak, what happened was i straight got ripped off. I was told that my coolant leak was fixed and then up sold 1,600.00 of extra work, my issue with that is 2 days later my car is still leaking coolant, to make matters worst the service rep. tried to put the blame on me. I paid these people 3353.11 and my car is still leaking coolant and when i returned my car to this place i did not receive courteous and professional service, rather i was told my car was leaking from some place else and now it would take another 1,000.00 Macon Georgia Author: Dulin, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: BMW of Macon Ga. Macon, Georgia

Jan 18 2017
Symantec Norton Anti Virus unauthorized charges in my credit card of $94.93. Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Processing Companies: Symantec Norton Anti Virus Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Eviction Solutions 1 800 Eviction SolutionsPlummer/Oggins Group Fraud Scam Internet Author: Sacramento, California Legal Services: Eviction Solutions Internet

Jan 17 2017
PACIFIC RIM INT'L WEST ICEBEAR ICEBEARATV PACIFIC RIM INTERNATIONAL DEALER - BEWARE!! RETAIL CUSTOMERS - BEWARE! RIPOFF / NO PARTS / NO SERVICE FONTANA CALIFORNIA
Author: Florida Motorcycles: PACIFIC RIM INT'L WEST Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service PRICE QUOTE SCAM SETUP Prescott Arizona Author: PRESCOTT VALLEY, Arizona Auto Tire shops: Prescott Tire Pros and Automotive Service Arizona

Jan 17 2017
Clash of Kings Game Rip off. Short packages. Shields that lapse early. Zero customer service. Even Google was confused. Online Internet Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Computer Software: Clash of Kings Internet

Jan 17 2017
Freedom Direct Corporation I have a letter they sent to me with a loan I suppossly set up with them. I did no such thing. It doesn't have any numbers for me to call and find out about the loan. I have never spoke to anyone about a loan from them and it makes me angry to know they went in and got my credit scores. How can I find out more about this letter? Please answer. Salt Lake City, Utah. 84116 Nation wide Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Freedom Direct Corporation Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
wilshire consumer credit illegally took my car Nationwide Entitlement Attitude Author: taylorsville, Utah Car Financing: wilshire consumer credit Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
BLACKHAWK NETWORK BOTTOM FEEDERS Pleasanton California Author: Pittsford, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: BLACKHAWK NETWORK Pleasanton, California

Jan 17 2017
Faith Williams Russell B Garcia, Bridgette Hines This criminals stole $1650 from me... Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Homestead, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Faith Williams Lawrenceville, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
credit one bank hidden fees apearing , 100,s $ on account phantom purchases added last minute causing overlimit Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Financial Services: credit one bank Internet

Jan 17 2017
Altrua Healthshare Altrua HealthcareAltrua Health Insurance They decieve you into believing that this is real health insurance and that they are a faith based program where really they charge your cards for a service and a product that doesnt really exist. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, California Health Insurance: Altrua Healthshare Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 17 2017
Vibrant Skin Auralux Deceptive Practices - mischarging my credit card Carlsbad California Author: Boulder Lakes, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Vibrant Skin Carlsbad, California

Jan 17 2017
Brave New Look Devoid of customer service and reliability Internet Author: Richmond , Virginia Clothing Stores: Brave New Look Internet

Jan 17 2017
Medical Services Group They, somehow, obtained my medication information Nationwide Author: Valley Stream, New York Drugstores: Medical Services Group Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Expedia Customer service sucks Internet Author: Ponce Inlet, Florida Travel Services: Expedia Internet

United States Postal Service USPS Missed Box not delivered Nationwide
Author: New York, New York Shipping Companies: United States Postal Service Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Compressionsale.com Melissa Bright and ? Matthew Rude customer service Ordering, Customer Service and convoluted email documentation Vernon Hills Internet Author: Milford, Massachusetts Medical Supplies: Compressionsale.com Internet

Jan 17 2017
InstaSmile Limited Sebl Group InstaSmile/SEBL Group Refuses to refund me even though they could not and did not make my clip on teeth! Chicago Illinois Author: Dallas, Texas Dental Services: InstaSmile Limited Chicago, Illinois

Jan 17 2017
TCM Financial Services TCMFS Threats, Harassment, Stalking Los Angeles California Author: California Credit & Debt Services: TCM Financial Services Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Fulfillment center Charged my credit card for months worth of workout supplements without permission Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment center Scottsdale , Arizona