CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP DYNAMIC CREDIT SERVICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: credit education group dynamic credit service
There may be more specific results for "credit education group dynamic credit service"
For more specific results for "credit education group dynamic credit service"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Tires Plus/Credit First I bought some tires and I was told that if I signed up for their mail-in rebate I would get $100 knocked off my bill. I finally get the mail-in rebate in the mail, only its not a mail in rebate, its a 100$ gift card I called the phone number on my bill, a company called Credit First, NA, and they said I couldnt use that card toward my payment. That I had been misinformed I was clearly lied to. Cleveland Ohio Author: Clermont, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Tires Plus/Credit First Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 28 2017
Mike Accounting Group Brian Milem Complete misrepresentation Chicago Illinois Author: Brandon, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Mike Accounting Group Chicago, Illinois

Jul 28 2017
Linkshe.com Linkshe Running a bait and switch operation. Sent me a knockoff of a swimsuit I ordered that is a poorly made knock off. I went round and round with their customer service department, who insisted I had to return the item (at my expense) to get a full refund. I did return it, with tracking and they received it, but never issued my refund, Internet
Author: Mableton, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Linkshe.com Internet

Jul 28 2017
Amex Blue Bird Pre-paid Card They stole 120.53 from my account and try to blame the Merchant MEI Salt Lake Utah Author: Fort Worth, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Credit Card Fraud: Amex Blue Bird Pre-paid Card Salt Lake, Utah

Jul 28 2017
SIU Consultant Group Julian Huerta Some of the management are fraud Brea California Author: Brea, California Private Investigators: SIU Consultant Group Brea, California

Jul 27 2017
eteacherhebrew.com, eteachergroup.com Illegally charged Credit card without authorization Internet
Author: Cedar Park, Texas Computer Training & Education: eteacherhebrew.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Alternative Auto Repair Hefty Auto Repair Well I came in for a tune up which led to timing belt and valve cover gasket and catalytic converter this was done in 5/18/16 and 6/6/16 and 6/13/16  Las Vegas NV Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Repair Service: Alternative Auto Repair

Jul 27 2017
Castle Law Group, PC Castle Law, Castle Law Firm, Judson Phillips Law, Don Ferguson Law, Timeshare Attorneys Castle Law Timeshare Cancellation Lawyers Refuse to Refund Client's Legal Fees in Conflict of Interest Nashville Tennessee Author: Florida Lawyers: Castle Law Group, PC Nashville, Tennessee

Jul 27 2017
Try Replenish LOVELYBEAUTYSKIN , 8882218167 , UT 0000 & BODY RENEWAL TODAY , WICHITA , KS 0000 & GARCINIAMAXFIT , 8444750023 , VA 0000 & SKINMAGNIFICENT , 8777831954 , KS 0000 Fraud, unauthorized charges to my credit card Unknown Internet Are you a victim after purchasing beauty or skin care products? Author: Belmont, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Try Replenish Internet

Jul 27 2017
TOG SHOP POOR POLICIES, HIGH SHIPPING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE REPS LIE TO MISLEAD YOU Internet Author: UPPER SADDLE RIVER, New Jersey Clothing Stores: TOG SHOP Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR WaterFront and Associates Sent me a bill for a product I had to pay shipping on, I never got 1 Bill and was told I only had to pay for shipping and as I have seen many other individuals have gone thru the same thing. I am totally disabled , cannot work and I have no credit cards to pay on because I am in a debt program. This is exactly the place I will send this fraudulent Offer, Bill, and OutRight Illegal SCAM! Sherman Oaks, CA Internet Author: North Port, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: DAR WaterFront and Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Joseph F. Lattuga, L& A Servicing group, Inc dba Dream Vacation Passport, Timeshare for Charity OWNER JOSEPH F. LATTUGA AKA JOE DRAKE IS A THIEF Sarasota Florida I am still being harassed by the Dream Vacation Passport co. Author: Florida Travel Services: Dream Vacation Passport, L& A Servicing Group, Joseph F. Lattuga Sarasota, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Digmaxx Digmaxx Service did not ship product Internet Author: Seligman, Missouri Telephones: Digmaxx Internet

Jul 27 2017
legal service center SCAMERS Downey California Author: California Attorneys & Legal Services: legal service center Downey, California

Jul 27 2017
automatedtradingalgos.com Misrepresented and overcharged for automated trading service Menifee California Author: Texas Online Trading: automatedtradingalgos.com Menifee, California

Jul 27 2017
Mountain Home Rentals of Georgia serving Big Canoe, Georgia. Milked security deposit. Left us without water for 2 weeks. False statements ,email proof. Horrible service. Marble Hill Georgia Author: Lady Lake, Florida Real Estate Services: Mountain Home Rentals of Georgia Marble Hill, Georgia

Jul 27 2017
Branch Management Tree Service; David Schmidt; Dr. Dave; AZ Tree Doctor Branch Management Tree Service owes me in excess of $20,000 and has made no attempt to pay me! Scottsdale Arizona Author: GILBERT, Arizona Cash Services: Branch Management Tree Service

Jul 27 2017
Fredrick James Accounting Tax & Consulting I Got Scammed by Fredrick James Accounting of Clearwater, Fl for $7500 clearwater Florida Author: clearwater, Florida Income Tax Service: Fredrick James Accounting Tax & Consulting clearwater, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Action Cooling and Heating Total Scammers: They called stating our current unit was up for an annual inspection. They came out and stated we needed to spend 3100 dollars to fix the rusted part that was not covered under warranty. The least I would need is was coolant at the price of $295.00. I decided to call another AC company and have them look at the unit. NOT ONLY WAS there NOTHING wrong but they did not even add the coolant i so desperality needed. I repeat nothing was wrong with our unit. To make matters worse he wrote up I bought a service contract. They will not return our calls after serveral attempts to reach the management. RUN from this horrible company. Fort Myers Florida Author: Bradenton, Florida Maintenance Companies: Action Cooling and Heating Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Medical Service's group Loise garcia is the person i talked to. They called me for a pain lotion and took all my insurance info then hung up on me. I called back to talk to the supervisor and his name was kevin and he to hung up on me Wilmington Florida Florida Author: Tacoma, Washington Health Insurance: Medical Service's group Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Academy Bank Closed secured credit card without returning money Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Academy Bank Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 27 2017
Andrew Weiss Gallery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Andrew Weiss Gallery is a trusted fine art gallery with more than 45 years’ experience. You can feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Andrew Weiss Gallery. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Andrew Weiss Gallery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Andrew Weiss Gallery Scam Author: Los Angeles, Art Galleries: Andrew Weiss Gallery TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Andrew Weiss Gallery specializes for over 40 years in the works of Pablo Picasso, Marc Chagall, Joan Miró, and Salvador Dalí, the Andrew Weiss Gallery, located in Los Angeles, CA, offers an extensive collection of original paintings, drawings, prints, and ceramics to its exclusive international private clientele, and galleries worldwide. Chatsworth, California

Jul 27 2017
Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Windsor University School of Medicine | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Windsor University School of Medicine is an institution positioned as an affordable international environment for culturally diverse students to gain core competencies required for graduate and post-graduate training in medical education towards a goal of becoming a physician. Windsor University School of Medicine, offers students guidance and support to realize your dream without the hassle of debts. Over the years, Windsor University School of Medicine attracted and inspired life-long learners to be exceptional physicians, researchers, and advocates of health care.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Colleges and Universities: Windsor University School of Medicine TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses students can trust. Windsor continues to stand out due to its affordability and an academic environment designed to welcome international students of diverse cultures. Windsor successfully achieved and maintained this multicultural environment for more than a decade. Founded in 1998 on the island of St. Kitts, Windsor University School of Medicine provides broad medical education and academic support. Internet

Jul 27 2017
Kjc skin restoration Charge my credit card before the trial period ended Author: Henderson, Nevada Adult Care Facilities: Kjc skin restoration

Jul 27 2017
Dadsareawesome.com I ordered dog tags. A month later they took our another 19.95 out of checking acc. Did not authorise this. Called several times and emailed also tree weeks. Got to talk to somebody to day. Said bu buying i agreed to menbership fee. No way couldnt afford that. Wont refund said it was on order. I know now they can rewrite the forms it tjew internet i would never agreed to this. Seen happened to others also, bad way to make money, from people. Anything can be changed on line. They are lieing and stole that money from me. Hilton head Internet Author: Richmond, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Dadsareawesome.com Internet