CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP DYNAMIC CREDIT SERVICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: credit education group dynamic credit service
There may be more specific results for "credit education group dynamic credit service"
For more specific results for "credit education group dynamic credit service"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Sturat Allen Associates told me I owed money and set up payments of $596 each. Paid the entire off with outomatice withdrawals and now find my credit report has one listed. I had my checking iwth another bank that is now gone and this is from years ago. tuscon Arizona Author: Dillsburg, Pennsylvania Collection Agency's: Sturat Allen Associates tuscon, Arizona

Jul 20 2017
Actual Tests Purposely removed receipt and claims I did not pay Internet Author: Olympia, Washington Computer Training & Education: Actual Tests Internet

Jul 20 2017
Ryland Homes CalAtlantic Homes We bought a new Ryland home in Orlando FL in 2006. The AC system was improperly designed as they used a 2-ton cooling system to service a single 280 sq ft room. HVAC experts puzzled over this design. The poor design led to continual dampness and rampant mold growth in that room's air handling system. Orlando FL Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: Ryland Homes Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Cardoso driving school Cardoso restaurant This guy owns a driving school, he is a con man, he gave my friend the run around giving different apt and canceling them but too his money with no service, he favors only cape vase people, a friend of mine was scheduled to take a driving test on a Saturday, when we got there, there seemed to be a lot of corruption between the cardoso and the DMV examiner.  Brockton KMassachusetts Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Adoption Agencies: Cardoso driving school Brockton , Massachusetts

Jul 20 2017
WHYNOTLEASEIT they been stealing money out of my Discover Card for 7 months when they told me it was to be paid off ! I Had to Report it to my Discover card, that they were not not supposed to be taking any more money from my credit card they had been stealing a $160.50 for around 7 months from me. they need to be jailed, i had called them months ago they agreed,that it would be noted that, it would be paid off, but they lied ! they still been taking money from my Discover card for 7 months after they agreed on pay off ! i have paid 3 times more than a TV would have costed ! they are full crooks ! some one needs to do something about this going on ! Manchester New Hampshire What does the contract say? Author: pendergraass, Georgia TVs & VCRs: WHYNOTLEASEIT Manchester, New Hampshire

Jul 20 2017
Acacia Energy Group / James William Head Acacia Energy Group Americas,LLC HoustonAcacia Energy Group and Commodities James HeadJames William HeadNeal HeadAcacia Energy Group Ltd Malta He erases all negative and factual comments this man is a liar and a fraud be aware !!!!!  Dubai, Switzerland, says US , and Malta Nationwide Author: houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Acacia Energy Group / James William Head Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Glamor trends 27 west anapamu st.ste.#398.santa Barbara ca 93101 Internet fraud.pretended to be Amazon. Sold a wristwatch@ $6.99.and charged xtra $99.98 Santa Barbara CA 93101 CA
Author: Lanham, Maryland Credit & Debt Services: Glamor trends santa Barbara , ca

Jul 19 2017
How To Destroy PayPal Once And For All - Account Freezing Satanists San Jose California Clueless Author: Springfield, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal, Inc San Jose, California

Jul 19 2017
iAppraisal.com They charged my credit card thousands of dollars and then never got MLS approval and ran with the money. Kept promising a refund (I have that in writing) but then kept the money. Nationwide Author: Frederick, Maryland Unusual Rip-Off: iAppraisal.com Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Todd Miller Willingham Lies and trash Bakersville nc. Nationwide Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Todd Miller Willingham Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
American Express, American Express Credit Cards Continuing Illegal Scheme increasing interest rate and balance New York Nationwide Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Monica at The credit law centers aka my credit score watcher Scammed me for $1500 for a 1million dollar tradeline Internet
Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Monica at The credit law centers aka my credit score watcher Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California

Jul 19 2017
Express Scripts poor customer service Nationwide Author: exeter, Rhode Island Pharmacies: Express Scripts Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Derma Genetix Wizat Face CreamRaju Face cream Rip Off Withdrew money 94.77 with authorization. Purchased trial size on line for 2.95. They also withdrew 2.99 on 7/04/17 and on 7/19/17 withdrew 94.77 with out authorization. This is a total rip off. Longmont and Woodstock Colorado and Illinois Author: Biloxi, Mississippi Credit Card Fraud: Derma Genetix Longmont, Colorado

Jul 19 2017
Credit Services Am constantly receiving IMPORTANT FINAL NOTICE unwanted snail mail from this scammer offering to settle credit card debt New York New York
Author: Sumrall, Mississippi Credit & Debt Services: Credit Services New York, New York

Jul 19 2017
Varsity Home Service fraudulent, unprofessional, overpriced, disrespectful Bohemia New York Author: Huntington, New York Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Varsity Home Service Bohemia, New York

Jul 19 2017
H & R Service LLC Robert Haar Robert Haar Financial Scammer. Says he's a Real Estate private investor, but takes money up front for fees and doesn't lend the money. SCAMMER Perrysburg,  OHIO Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Loans: H & R Service LLC Robert Haar Internet

Jul 19 2017
Derma Gentix I tried to cancel this product a week after receipt via call and email. Customer service was manned by a rude foreign man asking for my credit card which seemed odd. He hung up on me. Multiple calls to customer service have not been returned. Santa Ana, Internet Author: Hancock, New York Skin Care: Derma Gentix Internet

Jul 19 2017
Skintechnologies.com Advertised free trial offer but charges credit card over $170.00 Internet Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Skin Care: Skintechnologies.com Internet

Jul 19 2017
Acceptance Now RAC Acceptance SCAM savannah Georgia Author: savannah, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Acceptance Now savannah, Georgia

Jul 19 2017
Manhattan Beach Ventures/Equitable Acceptance Equitable Acceptance, Manhattan Beach Ventures Student Loan Forgiveness fraud and credit fraud  Nationwide Author: Northglenn, Colorado Loan Modification: Manhattan Beach Ventures/Equitable Acceptance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Vivid Seats credit card charged for concert never purchased or attended Chicago Illinois Author: Seattle, Washington Ticket Sales: Vivid Seats Chicago, Illinois

Jul 19 2017
Lexington Law Rent 2 Own, and many more. Total Rip-Off Internet Lexington Law is not in the real estate business Author: attleboro, Massachusetts Credit Services: Lexington Law Internet