Your Search | credit education group first choice dollor assocation

Jul 13 2014
Grand Canyon University Incompetent Financial Aid Personnel Causes Me To Be Released From School phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Adult Career & Continuing Education: Grand Canyon University phoenix, Arizona

Jul 13 2014
Gary Blonder Gary Blonder, Auto Sport Group Dead Beat, Don't Pay His Bills Delray Beach Florida Author: Milford, Michigan Trucking Companies: Gary Blonder Delray Beach, Florida

Jul 13 2014
Doppler Internet REVIEW: Doppler Internet’s clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Doppler. Doppler Internet’s commitment to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success shines through in everything that they do. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Doppler Internet recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Albany, New York Websites: Doppler Internet Schererville, Indiana

Jul 13 2014
Kdivweatherman.com wrong product shipped and tried to make me pay for return of product due to their error as well as arguing with me about them sending the wrong product. also tried to negotiate me keeping the wrong product by giving me a credit which was less than 10% of total purchase. complete fraudulent company Internet Author: Elyria, Ohio Sporting Goods: Kdivweatherman.com Internet

Jul 13 2014
Natural Garcinia Gambogia Natural Green Cleanse I was ripped off, and my credit Union said it was up to me to get it from this company myself Lutz Florida Author: Argyle Twp., Maine Sales People: Natural Garcinia Gambogia Lutz ,Fl., Select State/Province

Jul 13 2014
Anderson Law Group SCam email Internet Author: sunbright, Tennessee Internet Fraud: Anderson Law Group Internet

Jul 12 2014
Credit Collection Services CCS USA Keep sending collection notices Newton Massachusetts Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Cable TV: Credit Collection Services Newton, Massachusetts

Jul 12 2014
National Home Gardening Club I informed the company right away after I received my first magazine, that I wanted to cancel my membership. The stopped sending me the magazines, but continued to send me bills. Minnetonka Minnesota Author: St Pete Beach, Florida Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Minnetonka, Minnesota

Jul 12 2014
Merchant Pay Network tried to rip me off mexicans aint stupid Plano Texas Author: Granada Hills, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Pay Network Plano, Texas

Jul 12 2014
Solar City Wait before buying. You won't make anything first or second year. 20 Year Slave Contract! Nationwide Author: aptos, California Building Products: Solar City Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
Impact Payststem Impactpays DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH DEE KARAWADRA OR IMPACT PAYSYSTEMS. THEY ARE HIGHLY UNETHICAL AND DO NOT LIVE UP TO WHAT THEY SAY THEY ARE GOING TO DO. Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Impact Payststem Internet

Jul 12 2014
Anderson Law Group, Anderson Law Group They company filed a case against me with for an an oustatnding loan for $972 and I need to contact them within the next 48 hours or else a lawsuit will be downloaded against me and I will have to pay $972. Nationwide Author: Alhambra, California Loans: Anderson Law Group Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
FeatherStone Investment Group FeatherStone Investment Group, LLC, LP Up front fee scam Atlanta Georgia,Delawar Author: Riverton, Utah Real Estate Investing: FeatherStone Investment Group Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
Advocacy and Collections Group ACG Pump and Dump fraud recovery Hollywood Internet Author: denver, Colorado Questionable Activities: Advocacy and Collections Group Internet

Jul 12 2014
Quicken Loans - Dan Burgess denied my request to refinance my home, combining a first mortgage & home equity loan Nationwide Author: OFallon, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Quicken Loans Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
ScoreSense.com One Technologies LP; FreeScoreOnline.com; FreeScore360.com; MyCreditHealth.com; CheckMyCreditNow.com unauthorized charges, charges for unknown/unrequested services, misleading advertising Dallas, Texas Internet Author: Wisconsin Credit & Debt Services: ScoreSense.com Internet

Jul 12 2014
Net Credit USA I was sent an email stating that I had been approved for a $5.000.00 personal loan I did NOT go through with it after reading all the negative comments. I'm puzzled as to why haven't been shut down by the authorties? I would'n recommend them to do business with. Internet Author: Moreno Valley, California Advertising / Deceptive: Net credit USA Internet

Jul 12 2014
Lumanelle False advertising offering a free gift if the consumer completes a short on-line survey. The consumer is advised on the first screen that they will receive a free trial if they pay a small shipping fee. Actually the company will charge the customer $89.95 for the product charged to their card after 14 days (the trial period) Savannah Georgia
Author: New York, New York Beauty Salons: Lumanelle Savannah, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
Bob Rebok Bob continue to bill credit card after account was cancelled Aromas Internet Author: Aromas, California Adult Web Sites: Bob Rebok Internet

Jul 12 2014
Vine Vera Employee's first name was Javoni. Javoni said he was the owner and that he would give me a 90 day guarentee on this product. Hand written on top of receipts! Convincing me there was no risk because they stand behind their product. Went to return it and they said NO because it had been used. I reported them to the mall manager at Rimrock Mall Billings Montana. They have had numerous complaints I am told. Casper Wyoming Author: Billings, Montana Beauty Products: Vine Vera Casper , Wyoming

Jul 12 2014
Anton Kreil - Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management scam, rip off, bad customer support Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Education & Learning Centers: Anton Kreil - Institute of Trading and Portfolio Management Select State/Province

Jul 12 2014
Elite Realty Group Inc.- Calvin Gleaton Terri Bridges Justin Gleaton Beverly Hamler Loyd Terrance Cequetta BEWARE-FRAUDULANT CRIMINALS STOCKBRIDGE Georgia
Author: locust grove, Georgia Property Management: Elite Realty Group Inc.- Calvin Gleaton STOCKBRIDGE, Georgia

Jul 12 2014
aiy property took my check and processed it early when the date on the was the third month and due to them doing so my account was overdrawn 72.00 and demand I pay on the first when I have always paid on the thrird of every month for the past 4 years. I am a retired vet and currantly recieving SSecurity and on a fixed income. I am going to deducted 72.00 off the rent for next month lakewood Ohio Author: lakewood, Ohio Internet: aiy property lakewood, Ohio

Jul 12 2014
Yancey, LLC Scott YanceyAimee YanceyGoliathImoneyYanceyFE Yancey eventsEvTech MediaAll credit card fraud experts,in my opinion Scott yancey ripoff seminars Utah Nationwide Author: coral springs, Florida Seminar Programs: Yancey, LLC Nationwide

Jul 12 2014
MY GOLD Score I've called twice to cancel the subscription and it's yet to go through. It's been over 5 months already. Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Services: MY GOLD Score Internet