Your Search | credit education group first choice dollor assocation

Aug 30 2014
BETUS They refuse to return my money on the claim that I accepted a bonus which obligates me to play at least another $5000 of wagering otherwise they are not obligated to return. i was unaware that the bonus were given to me under these circumstances.. Otherwise I'd not agree to it in first place. This system is designed to force clients to lose completely without chance to return their money if they want out. I don't know Internet Author: Beaverton, Oregon Off-shore Gambling: BETUS Internet

Aug 30 2014
NetSpend Ace Elite CardNetSpend.com Placed a Hold on the Money in my Card without Cause and Refuses to Lift the Hold Austin Texas Author: Plano, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: NetSpend Austin, Texas

Aug 30 2014
ScoreSense, One Technologies LP 4447 refused to refund my money, lied to, said I had access for trial membership 7 days, charged after only 6 days Dallas Texas Author: Forest Hill, Maryland Credit Services: ScoreSense Dallas , Texas

Aug 30 2014
COLLECTIONS ETC WINSTON BRANDS TRIES TO GET AROUND PAYPAL & GET CREDIT CARD INFO Kept Saying they Needed Your Credit Card Information When Items were ALREADY Paid for by PAYPAL Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Charleston, West Virginia Internet Fraud: COLLECTIONS ETC Elk Grove Village, Illinois

Aug 30 2014
credit one bank Bad customer service and dispute practices Las Vegas Nevada Author: durham, North Carolina Credit Services: credit one bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 30 2014
The Hoffman Law Group. thehoffmanlawgroup.com/plaintiffs/ I had own my primary resident located at 460 Spreading Oak Circle Apopka Florida 32712. I fell back on my mortgage payments for over to year. I had owe 149,000.00 on the property but it was only value at 60,000.00. I had received a phone call from teller marketer whom claim to be working for The Hoffman Law group. They offered me a principle reduction with a law interested rate. I approximately $400,00 dollars. When i realize that i was going to still loose my home any way. So I stop payment from my checking account. I hope to be help to recover not just the money ,but also the pain and mental suffering they put me through. Boyton Beach Florida Author: Sanford, Florida Legal Services: The Hoffman Law Group. Boyton Beach, Florida

Aug 30 2014
Gratitude Training = Large Group Awareness Training Uses same methods of training as other Large Group Awareness Trainings Unethical, Public Humiliation, Manipulation, Cult, Adrenaline Addiction, Assaultive Techniques, Agressive and Manipulative Sales Tactics, Psychological Breakdown=Breakthrough, Exploiting Human Weakness for Profit, Food and Sleep Deprivation, Trance and Ericksonian Hypnosis, Embedded Commands, Social Influence, Mind Control, Lake Worth Florida
Author: Hollywood, Florida Education & Learning Centers: Gratitude Training = Large Group Awareness Training Lake Worth, Florida

Aug 30 2014
KC STORE FIXTURES JON FRAUD COMPANY OWNER NEEDS TO BE ARRESTED NOW !!! Kansas City Missouri Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: KC STORE FIXTURES Kansas City, Missouri

Aug 30 2014
Us Financial resource company They called me and said I had been approved for a grant. That I have applyed for up to 5000 to 10000.All I had to do is pay $3.87 of my credit or debit card to receive it and gave me. A password and a confirmation # and some one will get gat to me let me no when the funds be in my account And all I had to do is to US financial resource company Utah Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: Us Financial resource company Utah

Aug 30 2014
american truck group, americantruckgroup.com, I was an Employee I was an employee of this company I saw how they took people that were down on their credit for nothing!!! Crappy Trucks!!!! Kept them in town.... locked them into a no bargain deal..... if anyone wants to file a class action suit a Gulfport, Mississippi Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Truck Dealers: american truck group Gulfport, Mississippi

Aug 30 2014
Wilshire Consumer Credit dba Westlake Financial Loanshark Behavior - Title Loan - Repossessed Car When No Money Due! Los Angeles California Author: West Sacramento, California Financial Services: Wilshire Consumer Credit Los Angeles, California

Aug 30 2014
NetSpend and walmart.com Walmart , Walmart.com & Netspend Metabank Allowed a fraduglent charge to be paid even after they were advised the charge was fraud before they paid it Austin Texas Author: Fremont , Michigan Credit Services: NetSpend and walmart.com Austin , Texas

Aug 30 2014
Everst Institute Everest college Had to find my own extern site no help with resumes or looking for a job.The school told me i was guaranteed a job i completed the program and graduated at the top of my class. I had a great teacher it was career services that failed to do their part it was like after graduation they dropped me. I had a app with a woman with career services and she wasnt even there. Now they are trying to garnish my wages bc i haven't paid but im barley getting 7.50 at Captain Ds to support my family. please help norcross Georgia Author: Alabama Financial Education: Everst Institute norcross, Georgia

Aug 29 2014
tigeroptions.com mark Waltz(junior broker). George Morel ( senior broker). john Delaware senior broker?) accounting? David Statford (releasing agent.) deceptive advertizing broker misinformation. lost $23,000. Risk free trading. trying to locate a person of any authority in this company is imposable customer service unable to answer any thing other than a yes no question if they answer. contacted by many people I am sure ony claimed to work for tiger options. somehow had access to my secure portfolio. When I was able to speak with someone at the number listed for tiger options the only consistent . theme was any loses would come from the brokers pocket brokers make a commision off every deposit they are able to bring in. any email to customer service that was actually acknowledge as being received. answered nothing responses did not relate to questions noneed to contact customer service. no answers and always included the signature please contact if we can be of further assistance. I am baffled why they wold bother to include that no assistance was received in the first place. INTERNET Author: pine island, Minnesota Brokerage Companies: tigeroptions.com Internet

Aug 29 2014
Drew Pearson Show now known as Sports Plus Show Tom Stokes Drew Pearson Loud Media LLC Michael NastMark ZwartynskiJonathon Buchner Tom Stokes and Drew Pearson Pray on Small Businesses through Loud Media Group LLC Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Bait-and-Switch: Drew Pearson Show now known as Sports Plus Show Tom Stokes Drew Pearson Loud Media LLC Dallas , Texas

Aug 29 2014
Loud Media Group LLC Tom Stokes Drew Pearson Professional Scam Artists Tom Stokes and Drew Pearson Pray on Small Businesses through Loud Media Group LLC Arlington, Texas Nationwide Author: Round Rock, Texas TV Advertisements: Loud Media Group LLC Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Education Unlimited The Christians that are not so Christian Tofield Albertam Canada
Author: Sherwood Park, Alberta Education & Learning Centers: Education Unlimited Tofield, Alberta

Aug 29 2014
Esperian / Free Credit Report IS NOT FREE YOU PAY A DOLLAR, THEN YOU PAY MONTHLY IF YOU DON'T CANCEL Internet Author: Zanesville, Ohio Internet Fraud: Esperian / Free Credit Report Internet

Aug 29 2014
American Truck Group I had a accident which caused me to roll my truck avoikding hitting a drunken driver who raced around me on a curve. Gulfpoert Mississippi Author: charlotte, North Carolina Truck Dealers: American Truck Group Gulfpoert, Mississippi

Aug 29 2014
Mortgage Relief Advocates MRA group MRA group is fraudulent. They are a front set up to defraud people out of money Cerritos California California Author: atalanta, Georgia Mortgage Companies: Mortgage Relief Advocates Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
SEARCH MEDIA GROUP RIPOFF Internet Author: Cutler Bay, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: SEARCH MEDIA GROUP Internet

Aug 29 2014
Member Services Claims to lower intrest rates on my credit cards ??? Nationwide Author: Benton, Illinois Financial Services: Member Services Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Rubel Aziz Partex Group MR RUBEL AZIZ TAKES OVER OTHER PEOPLE'S PROPERTY BY FORCE DHAKA Bangladesh
Author: Holliswood, New York Gangs: Rubel Aziz Partex Group Select State/Province

Aug 29 2014
New York State Higher Education Corporation Conserve Alert Charity Scam False Collections! NewYork City Nationwide Author: Las Vegas, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: New York State Higher Education Corporation Nationwide

Aug 29 2014
Lexington Law Do Not Use This Company salt lake city Utah Author: Greenville, Mississippi Credit Services: Lexington Law salt lake city , Utah