CREDIT ONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: credit one
There may be more specific results for "credit one"
For more specific results for "credit one"
Showing 1-25 of 124,930 Found Reports For more specific results for "credit one"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 24 2017
FYE VIP fye VIP backstage pass f.y.e. charge me for this membership and I have cancelled it three times and I am still finding it on my bill. I receive my bill for my credit card through e-bills and didn't notice the charge was back again. Then I thought I cancelled it; only to find it on my bill again. Nashville Tennessee Author: Reading, Pennsylvania Books, Records & Videos: FYE VIP Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
Bank Of America Scam Alert Credit Card Lines of Credit 0% Interest El Paso Texas Author: McMinnville, Oregon Banks: Bank Of America El Paso, Texas

Jun 24 2017
Cbd oil Life style and fitness I ordered a free bottle of the Cbd oil for a one time offer of 5.95 shipping and handling and now they have charged 79.95 to my account for no reason.I can nor get in touch with and I am so mad this place is a rip off and needs to be stopped and refund peoples money because I am not the only person they have done this to. Cbd oil Internet
Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Alternative Health: Cbd oil Internet

Jun 24 2017
KH Direct Media Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds' clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Kevin Harrington. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. All clients are invited to in-studio tours to meet Kevin Harrington, the advisory board and staff personally. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Website now forwards to spam Russian site. FL attorney general files suit. Author: Atown, Other Advertising Agencies: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Internet

Jun 24 2017
Metro pcs Scamming people, questionable activities Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Metro pcs Houston, Texas

Jun 24 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Shark Finds/Kevin Harrington Inc is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: Shark Finds pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Shark Finds recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This is the same scam as KH Direct Media Author: Coral Springs, Florida Media: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between participant company, either product or service based and studio’s expert staff. Kevin Harrington enjoys meeting participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs, Florida

Jun 24 2017
CREDIT MRI RIP OFF TAMPA Florida Author: cincinnati, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: CREDIT MRI TAMPA, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Red Carpet Inn Mark the Manager/Ann Marie is the one who lie to us I check in on June 8,2017 check out on June 9,2017. I called on June 15,2017 at 10:39 ask if they found a iPod she ask me what was my room number 168 was a small iPod and looked like a small cell phone and with a purple cover on it, I she said to call back with room number so that she could look to see if left in the room . I found my room number on it. so I called back and ask to speak with a supervisor and she said that she was one, I told her the dates we stay and why couldn't she find the room number she put me on hold, when she got back on she had said my room number was 168 and that she had I iPod I ask how can I get it back and her ask me will I be in Florida area tp pick it up I said no so she told me to go to the ups store and send her a box big enough for her to send it back plus pay postages to send it back to me. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Kansas City, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Carpet Inn Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Beaute Sample Scam: Will Charge Credit Card Full Price for so-called Sample offer. Difficult to find contact information to contact them. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Hypoluxo, Florida Skin Care: Beaute Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 24 2017
DermaGenetix I ordered on line off FaceBook ad. I then called 877 719-5656 to cancell at 8:38 a.m., immediately after ordering, when I found I was being charged for eye solution I did not opt to purchase. What was to be a $4.99 order turned out to be $9.98. Order Fraudulent ordering options. When purchasing skin cream they tell you you're not done. An eye solution comes up but no options are given. St. Petersburg Florida Author: Port St. Lucie, Florida Credit Card Fraud: DermaGenetix

Jun 24 2017
Vehicle Service Department I paid $2800 dollars for this warranty on 6/2/2017. I called Vehicle Service Department the next day to cancel my contract. They agreed to reimburse me but I never received it. I have called several times since but no one ever answers the phone. The Phone Number is:800-810-3981. Shreveport Louisiana Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Auto Warranty: vehicle service department Shreveport, Louisiana

Jun 24 2017
leallureskincare advertised as joanna gaines product (not so) and charged credit card before advertised 14 day end of trial period Nationwide Author: Vero Beach, Florida Skin Care: leallureskincare Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
IVORYOPTION Jon Aidenjona@ivoryoption.com Unable to withdra money although I have over 30k GBP and this is for my credit card that I initially used Internet Author: SLOUGH, Investment Brokers: IVORYOPTION Internet

Jun 24 2017
Wrobleski and associates Took all my money and then closed their doors. Filing bankruptcy Was Phoenix Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Wrobleski and associates Was Phoenix, Arizona

Jun 23 2017
Light/mini in box Coventry GB They charged me 14.58 and .12 cents to my bank account and used my old bank account that was closed. How the h** did they do this. I'm upset Not sure And have no number Internet Author: Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Light/mini in box Coventry GB Internet

Jun 23 2017
KH Direct Media TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. The work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: KH Direct Media pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This Is Not A Scam Author: Louisiana TV Advertisements: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Shark Finds | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At Shark Finds/ Kevin Harrington Inc they are dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising, new digital media. Company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. Shark Finds/ Kevin Harrington Inc is a Telly Award winning production studio where Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event in which all participants have an opportunity to personally meet Kevin and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona TV Production Studios: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
www.bestnewtrends.com First the only reason why im doing this is too help people in the future by getting ripped off i bought two items from this company one items took 2 months and a half to get the other product i bought i never got and the owner of this company Andy never g Scam nver buy from them Ottawa Internet Author: Ottawa, Wyoming Liars: www.bestnewtrends.com Internet

Jun 23 2017
Spy + Survival Briefing Made an unauthorized charge to my debit/credit card in the amount of $40.00. Internet Author: Pelham, New York Credit Card Fraud: Spy + Survival Briefing Internet

Jun 23 2017
Piero skin care L'etoile wrinkle cream I ordered a sample. No where on the package information was there a notice that of I did not contact them within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $73. California Internet Author: Fredericksburg, Virginia Skin Care: Piero skin care Internet

Jun 23 2017
KH Direct Media TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: KH Direct Media | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. At KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is the name of one of the departments and Shark Finds was the original title name of the DRTV campaign. These names have been used interchangeably within the Ripoff Reports. Simply, the organization is dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising and new digital media. It's KH Direct Media’s company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is a Telly Award winning production studio, Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Additionally, Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event, all participants have an opportunity to personally meet Kevin and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Media Outlets: KH Direct Media TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Direct Media is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
CBD Pure Diet Supplement Fraudulant Advertising & Credit Card Fraud, theft by UNAUTHORIZED taking Las Vegas Nevada Author: Dexter, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: CBD Pure Diet Supplement Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 23 2017
AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: AsSeenOnTV.pro | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Kevin Harrington, inventor of the infomercial and founder of the As Seen On TV empire is considered one of the most successful entrepreneurs to date. AsSeenOnTV.pro is a website owned by Kevin Harrington and operated by ASONTV. AsSeenOnTV.pro production company is dedicated to the creation and development of infomercials, short form direct response television spots (DRTV), DRTV marketing, advertising and new digital media. It’s the company mission to exceed expectations with every DRTV campaign they produce. AsSeenOnTV.pro production staff is a Telly Award winning studio where Kevin Harrington serves as the Co-Executive Producer and films all customized introductions for every participant. Additionally, Kevin Harrington hosts a quarterly event in which all participants have an opportunity to personally meet him and his prestigious advisory board. They offer in-studio tours by appointment and a full refund if all the guaranteed deliverables agreed upon are not met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Modeling & Talent Agencies: AsSeenOnTV.pro TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, AsSeenOnTV.pro is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Coral Springs , Florida

Jun 23 2017
Jaanu skin care Julio eye crime, Leovent Ultraglitter, DYA Dreamyaura (all same entity) Fraudulently offer free samples paying for shipping and uses credit card to send products even when consumer calls to say u don't want future product. Multiple addresses, telephone #s, Internet Author: Prescott, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Jaanu skin care Internet

Jun 23 2017
IC*freeshipping.com unauthorized billing of credit card.....$12.97 California Author: ventura, California Credit Card Fraud: IC*freeshipping.com California