CREDIT ACCEPTANCE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: credit acceptance
There may be more specific results for "credit acceptance"
For more specific results for "credit acceptance"
Showing 26-50 of 101,503 Found Reports For more specific results for "credit acceptance"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 17 2017
N/A MFCU, BANK, BANKS Wilmington North Carolina Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Banks: Marine Federal Credit Union

May 17 2017
American Consumer Credit Americanconsumer credit.com Take the money and run Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: American Consumer Credit Internet

May 17 2017
Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tennessee EPB I had not idea I had a balance on the EPB account until it popped up on my Credit Karma report yesterday. I have not gotten any notice of this bill at all and they turn me over to a collection agency that has not contacted me in any way and then they put it on my credit report. this is not right Nashville and Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Graysville, Tennessee Cable TV: Robinson Reagan and Young and Chattanooga Tn EPB Nashville , Tennessee

May 17 2017
Officer Joseph Brown Arrest warrant, debt owed, Los Angeles California Author: Olympia, Washington Credit & Debt Services: Officer Joseph Brown

May 17 2017
Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial My wife and I paid for credit repair on 2/2/17 we paid $1550 we were told the process takes 30-45 days we are now over 90 days , they no longer take our phone calls text or emails Memphis Tennessee Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial Memphis , Tennessee

May 17 2017
DZW Trade Company Wang Gang or Toastem Thieves - fake website selling dresses without supplying Shanghai MinHangQu Shanghaishi Shanghai Author: GORDON, Other Credit Card Fraud: DZW Trade Company Internet

May 16 2017
Erick Brent Erick Brent Tsunami wave LLC, www.secret72hourcreditboost.com SCAMM ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ERICK BRENT ANY F YOU MONEY. I GAVE HIM $4000 FOR A CPN ON MARCH, 15, 2017.I TEXT HIM AND ASKED HIM FOR A REFUND LIKE HE PROMISED AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD AND THATS WHEN HE BLOCKED MY NUMBER AND I COULD NO LONGER REACH HIM ON THE PHONE. California
Author: Pompano beach, Florida Credit Services: Erick Brent Internet

May 16 2017
Propay Internet Author: fullerton, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Propay Internet

May 16 2017
American Express Bluebird Card ,only available at Walmart stores, AmEx closed my prepaid account WITHOUT investigation of account theft! Nationwide Author: Kennesaw, Georgia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: American Express Nationwide

May 16 2017
Eye Rejuv Sterling Skin Silka Skin DermaPreNow Unauthorized Charges on my Credit Card, refused to give money back Unknown Internet Author: Taylorsville, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Eye Rejuv Internet

May 16 2017
Realtystore.com Goleta ca This company charges a $1.00 to check your credit score looking for new homes. California Internet Author: Sarasota, Florida Sales People: Realtystore.com Goleta, CA

May 16 2017
SageStream, LLC FRAUD , DISCRIMINATION, WRONGFUL INFORMATION. etcetc San Diego California Author: San Rafael, California Credit Reporting Agencies: SageStream, LLC San Diego, California

May 16 2017
iforex online trading There were 2 traders involved. The first one sold me the deal, the 2nd was his supervisor. Wanted to close my account and have the balance credited back to my credit card, and they wouldn´t do it. A city in Spain. Internet Author: Davie, Florida Online Trading: iforex online trading Internet

May 16 2017
affordable financials Jeannie Customer Miami Florida Author: Blackville, South Carolina Credit Services: affordable financials Florida

May 16 2017
Coastal Financial Services Calls all my friends and relatives. Will not give address, only takes credit cards. will not discose debt.details. leave threatening harrassing voicemails. Bogus ripoff. Georgia?? Author: cabot, Arkansas ORGANIZED CRIME: Coastal Financial Services Nationwide

May 16 2017
Discover Card Discover Card's dispute process is not consumer centric Wilmington DE Nationwide Author: Mechanicsville, Virginia Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Discover Card Nationwide

May 15 2017
Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center Albert Mendoza, Susan Martin with The Document Service Center Document Service Center-Loan Modification Co. Albert Mendoza 302-722-8197 & Susan Martin-302-416-5988 BEWARE!! The DocumentServiceCenter Are Claiming that they are a LOAN MODIFICATION CO. In FA Complete scam stating they will represent you refinancing / modifying your home mortgage using a government program, stole 3 months mortgage from me and then put another month stating I owed them on my credit. False mortgage assistance and did not get my loan changed, modified or refinanced. 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga California Author: Austin, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Albert Mendoza / The Document Device Center 8686 Haven Ave. #310 Rancho Cucamonga, California

May 15 2017
Stadium Auto Stadium Auto Leasing Credit Thieves!!!! Arlington Texas Author: Texas Auto Dealers: Stadium Auto Arlington , Texas

May 15 2017
Cash Advance USA David Jones The are filing a case against me. Case number CAU-550617 that I owe $945.67 and are willing to settle for $500.00 on March 22 2017. If I do not let them know I will settle this, they will sack my employer, ruin my credit, garnish my wages, freeze my bank accounts Internet Author: Lumberton, North Carolina Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Internet

May 15 2017
Major World Chevy Major World HoldingsMajor World Car dealer pray upon people with bad credit. Long Island City New York Author: North Bergen, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Major World Chevy Long Island City, New York

May 15 2017
GM Financial/General Motors I agreed to making 1 1/2 payments per month in 2/2017. 4/2017 I was told those arrangements were no longer acceptable. Arlington Texas Author: DALLAS, Texas Credit Services: GM Financial Arlington, Texas

May 15 2017
GetYourFreeFlag.com/ Historical Southern Flags Spring TX Confederate Superstore ..How these people get my money from my credit card at $19.97 a month!! Spring, TX Internet Author: Greenleaf, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: GetYourFreeFlag.com/ Historical Southern Flags Spring TX Internet

May 15 2017
LCI*Pureeyecomplex MII*Completeskin I ordered samples of two products on line ($3.99 + .99s&h and $4.99 + .99s&h) - then they said I agreed to an auto monthly order of $85.95 and $89.95. I did not! The woman argued with me - I told her she should credit my account - she said she wouldn't. I plan to decline charges. Fountain Valley California Author: Martinez, Georgia Skin Care: LCI*Pureeyecomplex Fountain Valley, California

May 15 2017
LINK SHE Advertise as a clothing company, I purchased a swimsuit they charged my credit card almost $50 and I never received the item CHINA Internet Author: Ontario Internet Fraud: LINK SHE Internet

May 15 2017
Suez Water of NJ Failure to refund me my $100 credit at the end of April 2017! Hackensack New Jersey Author: New Jersey Utility Companies: Suez Water of NJ Hackensack, New Jersey