Your Search | credit collection services

Oct 19 2016
Charity leather PHIL SINNER Took money off my prepaid credit card and I never received my vest or refund which Mr Sinner said was on it's way in money order form and his company worked for people with cancer well they have a poor spokes person if that is true Chandler Kentucky Author: Grayson, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Charity leather Chandler, Kentucky

Oct 19 2016
Go Shop and Save GOSHOPANDSAVE GoShopAndSave a SCAM. REPRESENTATIVES LIE! Ft. Lauderdale, Florida Internet Author: Norcross, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Go Shop and Save Internet

Oct 19 2016
01:35 PM Guiseppe Zanotti They refusing to Give me a refund for something I never received took my money& now blindly ignoring my attempts to get my money they stole They state on website they based in Hong Kong Internet Author: Klerksdorp , Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 19 2016
North Mill Equipment aka EFS Credit Trust THIEVES!! Norwalk Connecticut Author: Tucson, Arizona Financial Services: North Mill Equipment Norwalk, Connecticut

Oct 19 2016
Sears Home Services Deliberate uncoordinated double billing. unknown Nationwide Author: Reedville, Virginia Collection Agencies: Sears Home Services Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Skaterboard They Attempted to Charge my Credit Card $3200.00 Without Authorization Denmark Internet Author: HUMBLE, Texas Sporting Goods: Skaterboard Internet

Oct 19 2016
Avante USA Akeashia Claicorne ext. 315 False Debt Claim Houston, TX Texas Author: Rolla, Missouri Collection Agencies: Avante USA Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Consumer Capital Advocates LLC Global client solutions Fraudulent and deceptive Tulsa Oklahoma Internet Author: Deptford, New Jersey Consumer Services: Consumer Capital Advocates LLC Internet

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
V.I.P. Services Karen London very rude, unprofessional, misleading information Vista CA Author: Oceanside, California Furniture & Furnishings: V.I.P. Services Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
eWealth Masters, LLC Scammed for a grant Not sure Internet Author: Chehalis, Washington Credit Card Fraud: eWealth Masters, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2016
Twin Bluff Financial PRS Collection A lady called my husband stating he took a loan out with a place called Twin Bluff Financial, stated they took money from our bank acct and will proceed with court to pay a balance? Unknown Unknown Author: Chandler, Arizona Loans: Twin Bluff Financial

Oct 19 2016
Great Expressions of Austell Georgia overcharged for shoddy dental work... Austell Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dental Services: Great Expressions of Austell Ga Austell, Georgia

Oct 19 2016
National Vehicle Protection Services, National Vehicle Protection Services tried to sell an extended warranty to my mother who has been dead 5 years. St. Charles Missouri Author: Indiana Auto Warranty: National Vehicle Protection Services St. Charles, Missouri

Oct 19 2016
Michael Cozzi, Mike Cozzi, Italian Mike - Business's BEWARE. This guy is a scam. Will take your services then file reports, claims and false accusations!!! Fraud, False Accusations, Files False Reports, Has NO EVIDENCE like we do!!! Elmwood Park Illinois
Author: Chicago, Illinois Business Consulting: Michael Cozzi Elmwood Park, Illinois

Oct 19 2016
06:11 AM running my credit card, soliciting credit card information without my consent Internet Author: Lyme, New Hampshire Consumer Services: Internet

Oct 19 2016
IQ2 CLOUD LLC USA Dialer Services Jerry Kelly SCAM ARTIST.... Predator..... Bernie Madoff of Call Center Dialer Services Gilbert Arizona Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: IQ2 Cloud LLC Gilbert, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
The Kirby Company1920 West 114th StreetCleveland, OH 44102 My credit was pulled without my permission!!! They cost me a loan on a house!! I'm pissed! Pushy sales tactics and rude!!! Cleveland Ohio Author: Trent, Texas Door to Door Sales: Kirby vacuum Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Dr . Mohamed Saleh Doctor Saleh The doctored have hired me to clean his house that is so dirty just last week and we have done all the work already now he's not paying me the said job ' he's making me sign a contract against my will and offered me to be a manager on his spa located @ San Marco Blvd jacksonville .... We worked hard to clean his house telling me he's sending payments now and never happen ' I even asked people to baby sit while working on cleaning his house ! The house is full of rats, roaches, condoms I must say for the record no electricity when we started cleaning ... Find out he didn't pay the electric bill we had to worked manually ' our body is soar and had a fever overnight from cleaning ! I'm very down at this moment don't know what to do please help me Jacksonville
Author: Jacksonville , Florida Cleaning Services: Dr . Mohamed Saleh Jacksonville ,

Oct 18 2016
Payment Systems least finance corp LFC scams! Nationwide Author: colton, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payment Systems Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
OCM.COM OCM*OCM.COM 866-847-7365 MD Unbelievable rip-off Internet Author: dallas, Texas Consumer Services: OCM.COM Internet

Oct 18 2016
Advisorworld Another scam artist Annuity Lead group, operating out of Canada Toronto, Canada Internet server in Kansas
Author: Other, Other Financial Services: Advisorworld Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Carrer Excuse (one of the owner is Jennifer)┬áDid Not provide the promised service because of her busy schedule Columbus Ohio Author: watervliet, New York Employment Services: careerexcuse Columbus, Ohio

Peter Cadman Crosshill Kennels Parvo Virus dog Crosshill Millbank Ontario
Author: Paris, Ontario Animal Services: Peter Cadman Crosshill Millbank, Ontario