CREDIT CONNECTIONS AUTO SALES WEST YORK , PA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: credit connections auto sales west york , pa
There may be more specific results for "credit connections auto sales west york , pa"
For more specific results for "credit connections auto sales west york , pa"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Priam Sen Fraud SCAM ARTIST Monarch Holdings Fake Family Office Priam Sen is Fraud and Scammer who goes around telling people he runs and Family office - There is no family office. Who thing is fraud. He BROKE collecting food stamps. NEW YORK New York
Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Priam Sen Fraud SCAM ARTIST Monarch Holdings Fake Family Office NEW YORK , New York

Oct 21 2017
ultimate warranty Ultimate Warranty Warranty paid for and not honored by company Rocky River Ohio Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Warranty: ultimate warranty Rocky River, Ohio

Oct 21 2017
FASTTRACK Promotions I recieved a extra gift from WYNDHAM for joining their Time-Share, which was a trip from FASTTRACK Promotions. so I filled out the form and sent it back to them. But they sent it back to me because I forgot to have my companion sign it along with me. So it came back to me and my companion signed it and I mailed it back to them, about Sept. 21st. Now I recieve a letter from them stating that our voucher was voided because we didn't return the form back to them within 21 days. They also sent me a copy of the envelope that I sent the form back to them in. In which doesn't look like the kind of stamp that is stamped on New York mail. This looks like a fraudulent copy of my enevelope with it being dated Oct. 11, 2017. So they could claim that I sent my form back too late. This is a real Rip-off. I know that I sent this form back to the in due time, before the deadline. I am really upset about this. Please help me to redeem my trip from them, theives. Carlsbad California Author: New York, New York Resorts: FASTTRACK Promotions Caslsbad, California

Oct 21 2017
CARiD Refusal to warranty defective products. Internet Author: Harlingen, Texas Auto Parts: CARiD Internet

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
Avila Ageless Serum From what I've seen on the Internet many more names False advertising & billed for unknown amount when order placed Colofado Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Avila Ageless Serum Internet

Oct 21 2017
The sales guru Ordered the 2 in 1 curling iron on Oct 2 still have not received and they will not return my emails, but they charged my card the same day I placed the order Internet Author: Stuart, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: The sales guru Internet

Oct 21 2017
camargo cadillac frauduently sold a car that had been flooded cincinnati Ohio Author: west chester, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: camargo cadillac cincinnati, Ohio

Oct 21 2017
Rock Hall Gardens, LLC I received a fake check with their name at the top, and People's United Bank to the right Lawrence New York Author: Lawrence, New York Bad Check Writers: Rock Hall Gardens, LLC Lawrence, New York

Oct 21 2017
Southwest Airlines This company is like used car sales, they promise you everything to get the job, but deliver lemons. Truth is, they discriminate against you, deliberately destroy your character because they are intimidated. They pretend to be The caring comany for their emoloyees, but action speaks louder than words. They do not train their employees properly, yet micro managent and will fire you for the in approprate training. This comes from them selecting the peoole they like instead of the people who is qualified for the position. A lot of old set in their ways managers who is afraid of change and is threaten by anyone who has potential stronger than them. Atlanta Georgia Author: Macon, Georgia Airline Companies: Southwest Airlines Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 21 2017
nutra diet forskolinfreetrial.com was enroled in auto without permission phoenix Arizona Author: Panama City, Florida Alternative Health: nutra diet phoenix , Arizona

Oct 21 2017
Samsung I was cheated by the Samsung repair company New York Internet Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Computer Manufaturers: Samsung Internet

Oct 21 2017
GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Credit card theft from unknown company. Multiple unauthorized charges each day. GFW*3GLDSCR.COM 855-506-9175 DE Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Internet

Oct 20 2017
Wrinkle Couture, Eye Couture, My4ksolutions LLC Deceptive, Taking advantage of others weaknesses, Unscrupulous Santa Ana California
Author: Metairie, Louisiana Sales People: Wrinkle Couture Eye Couture Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Dr. Ira Jaffe and Rosh Maternal Fetal Medicine Dr. Ira Jaffe Beware of the butcher shop Ny New York Author: Alabama Doctors: Dr. Ira Jaffe and Rosh Maternal Fetal Medicine Ny , New York

Oct 20 2017
Stivers Ford Lincoln Poor service and missing keys! Incompetent Service Advisors Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Dealer Repairs: Stivers Ford Lincoln Montgomery, Alabama

Oct 20 2017
Cellular Sales in Brookhaven Ms double charge, rip off and horrible customer service, deceptive, etc brookhaven Mississippi Author: Brookhaven, Mississippi Telephones: Cellular Sales in Brookhaven Ms brookhaven, Mississippi

Oct 20 2017
Jody’s secret Jody’s SCAMMING SKANKY SECRETS Internet Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Fraud: Jody’s secret Internet

Oct 20 2017
Elvira Gordon eBay Motors This woman told me her husband had died so I felt bad for her and actually lost 2,000 for a car Killeen Texas Author: Killeen, Texas Auto Dealers: Elvira Gordon Internet

Oct 20 2017
Bipedd LLC ordered endo oil on 9/27/17 credit card charged twice 79.99 still don't have any product called the number no answer Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Alternative Health: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Immigration Lawyer Robert West Robert West, Bob West This attorney is a thief, he will take your money, and never talk to you again! Las Vegas Nevada **Author of this Report is NOT CONFIRMED** Phony Complaint By Brian Burkel Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys & Legal Services: Immigration Lawyer Robert West Las Vegas, Nevada

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
RAUL A. ORTIZ, D.M.D., PA Misleading the patient Sarasota Florida Author: Sarasota , Florida Dental Services: RAUL A. ORTIZ, D.M.D., PA Sarasota, Florida

Oct 20 2017
Econo auto painting Worst Experience with an auto body shop Ever......  Ocala Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Body Work & Repair: Econo auto painting Ocala, Florida

Oct 20 2017
CAROL WRIGHT GIFTS DR, LEONARD'S HEALTH STORE rFRAUDULENT CHARGE OF SALES TAX ON CLOTHING EDISON NEW JERSEY & iternet Author: New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: CAROL WRIGHT GIFTS Internet