Your Search | credit diagnosis

26, Report #1301973

Apr 26 2016
Capital Merchant Solutions CMS FRAUD, LIES, AND, POOR SERVICE Bloomington Illinois Author: Irvine, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital Merchant Solutions Bloomington, Illinois

Apr 26 2016
Dervina RACB Enterprises not a clear description of what I HAD to do to NOT be charged the exorbitant price $94.99 +SH $1.95 Internet claim settled with credit to my account Author: Largo, Florida TV Advertisements: Dervina Internet

Apr 25 2016
Vesta AT&T Portland Vesta brings new meaning to rip-off Portland Oregon Author: Goldendale, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Vesta AT&T Portland Portland, Oregon

Apr 25 2016
Macy's American Express backed by Citibank Caused 385 dollars in damages Nationwide Author: Pepperell, Massachusetts Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Macy's American Express backed by Citibank Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
FreedomPop Scammers! Once they get your credit card info, they NEVER stop CHARGING YOU! They Even charge you when you try to down grade the free for one month crap! Internet Author: Pennington, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Internet

Apr 25 2016
debt elimination services Scott Wilson total rip off guilford Connecticut Author: Middletown, Connecticut Credit & Debt Services: debt elimination services guilford, Connecticut

Apr 25 2016
Jeff Morgan & Chris Brown Jeff Morgan claiming to be an attorney with US Legal Services Seattle Washington Author: Fayetteville , Arkansas Credit & Debt Services: Jeff Morgan & Chris Brown Nationwide

Apr 25 2016
Lease Finance group LLC Missrepresentation by John Nelson Chicago Illinois Author: KNOXVILLE, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance group LLC Chicago, Illinois

Apr 24 2016
Td Financial Products www.over720.com and td financial products is a scam Lutz Florida Author: dolton, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Td Financial Products Lutz, Florida

Apr 24 2016
Merchants Choice Payment Solutions Woodforest National Bank Merchant Service Poachers at Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands Texas Author: greybull, Wyoming Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchants Choice Payment Solutions The Woodlands, Texas

Apr 24 2016
WEBLOGEASYINFO unknown, they someone got a hold of our CC number. we never signed up for an of these services Scammers Internet Author: puyallp, Washington Credit Card Fraud: WEBLOGEASYINFO Internet

Apr 24 2016
GM FINANCIAL Placed a 60 day late payment on credit report Arlington Texas Denial is not just a river in Africa Author: Taylor, Texas Car Financing: GM FINANCIAL Arlington, Texas

Apr 24 2016
Ascentive They ripped me off, ruined my credit card that was at 0 balance and caused me stress!  Internet Author: Afton, New York Software: Ascentive Internet

Apr 23 2016
NuPlenish Skin Co. Scammed when ordered two trial products paid shipping the credit card charged excessive costs after calling to cancel orders. Santa Anna California Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Clinics: NuPlenish Skin Co. Santa Anna, California

Apr 23 2016
Synapse Group, Inc Synapse Group, Inc. FRAUD! Company offers free trial of magazines, promising that you are free to cancel after trial but after they obtain your credit card # they continue charging without notice or permission Internet
Author: Plainsboro, New Jersey Newspapers – Magazines: Synapse Group Inc Internet

Apr 23 2016
Global Cash Card Worldwide ProcessingU.S. Bank Scammers. Do not follow federal regulations. They lie. Irvine California Please Contact Us Author: La Mesa, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Global Cash Card Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
RDM Automotive Run down motors They wasted my time they're playing games they were five to charge me but every time they would work on a deal it would be different than the one before they were charge me a ridiculous amount of interest rate Took forever to run my credit I don't like did they run it a few times.as a result of my score getting lower Planatation Florida Author: Davie, Florida Auto Dealers: RDM Automotive

Apr 23 2016
Pentagon Federal Credit Union PenFed Fraud, Identity Theft, Forgery, Predatory Lending, Reporting False information to credit bureaus Alexandria Virginia Author: Springfield, Massachusetts Banks: Pentagon Federal Credit Union Nationwide

44, Report #1112084

Apr 23 2016
Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Central Business Funding dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Central Business Funding takes unique approach helping businesses that the lending industry has never seen.*UPDATE: Central Business Funding pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Central Business Funding recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: ben lomond, California Financial Services: Central Business Funding TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Central Business Funding your expert partner in providing the correct “path to funding” based on your business’ unique financial needs. Central Business Funding’s team of professional will evaluate, analyze, recommend and make suggestions to clients relating to their particular situation how to best approach the lending process. las vegas, Nevada

Apr 23 2016
Revive Derma Light Derma EyeThe billing came from different names. Artesac*Nittorch, Today Goal and Health Supplements On February 22, 2016 I saw an ad for free face and eye cream. All I had to do was pay the postage. I gave them my credit card number and in a few days I received my order. I never responded to it, I had not seen anything saying I needed to send it back to company within 10 days. On March 7, I received an email late at night saying my shipment was on the way. I had no phone number, but I emailed them back saying I did not want the order and to cancel it. They responded by saying they received my cancelation order and it had to ve revied by their staff. I never received the order, but they billed my credit card for $92.93 and $89.95. They refuse to refund my money. New York New York Author: San Diego, California Supplemental Health Programs: Revive Derma New York, New York

Apr 23 2016
Macys.com Macy's Department Store I purchased a bathing suit onnline at Macys.com for 165.00. I returned the bathing suit within the allotted time frame. I received an email stating my return was in progress. Three weeks later I received a GIFT CARD in the mail, not a refund to my credit card. internet Nationwide Author: Oldsmar, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Macys.com Nationwide

Apr 23 2016
Plain Green Loans, National Credit Adjusters; www.plaingreenloans.com; 866-711-7971877-891-7852 (FAX)Business Hours:Monday - Friday 7AM - 5PM CT Internet Loan Sharks Box Elder, MT P.O. Box 270 Montana Author: Lake City, Florida Loans: Plain Green Loans P.O. Box 270, Montana

Apr 22 2016
USA Credit, Now listen to this one, this company did this before to me and when i called the number on my bank statement they answered as custumer service and then hung up on me i had it done again today to take 149 dollars out of my account i have gone to my bank before and they stopped payment before they could get the money out cause i am over drawn on my account they can't get money so.. ha ha to them. Ripoff Internet Suggestion... Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Corrupt Companies: USA Credit Levittown, Pennsylvania

Apr 22 2016
Strictly Install Dolphin install No show visits then Stole money from credit card Montclair California Author: atlanta, Georgia TVs & VCRs: Strictly Install Montclair , California

Apr 22 2016
Latoya Britt Bryant financial services..Latoya Bryant Cpn 101 She advertises heavily on instigram....promises a new start with credit but once she takes your money her attitude changes not helpful in the process.... Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Los angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Latoya Britt Charlotte, North Carolina