Your Search | credit diagnosis

Sep 02 2015
Credit score/ consumer billing assisting N/A I am getting charged $30 every day from my account from them, I ask them to stop they don t want to. Boca Raton, Florida Internet Author: Miami, Florida On-Line Business: Credit score/ consumer billing assisting Internet

Sep 02 2015
GLD MYSCORE FRAUDENTIONALLY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD TENNESEE 855-421-9615 worked great Author: FOX LAKE, Wisconsin Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD MYSCORE Internet

Sep 02 2015
Newland Medications newlandmedications.com Bogus company that steals your credit card info Los Angeles, California Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Drugstores: Newland Medications Internet

Sep 02 2015
RenvaDerm Skin Serum and Eye Cream Ordered a trial on line and my credit card was billed for almost 200.00 Santa Ana California Author: Willard, Ohio On-Line Business: RenvaDerm Skin Serum and Eye Cream Santa Ana, California

1st Art Gallery Credit Card Skimmimg Scam Tel Aviv Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Artist Galleries: 1st Art Gallery Internet

Sep 02 2015
Mako software This is a hoax! New Delhi Internet Author: gurgaon, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: Mako software Internet

Sep 01 2015
Revolutionary Car Credit Sims Dealership RIP OFF Euclid Ohio Author: solon, Ohio Auto Dealers: Revolutionary Car Credit Euclid, Ohio

Sep 01 2015
match.com will not refund my credit card for a subscription that I did not want anymore Internet Author: springville, Indiana Dating Services: match.com Internet

Sep 01 2015
transunion credit report agency bait and switcher unknowb online Nationwide Author: satsuma, Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: transunion Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
THC Merchant Services, Inc Bogus operating model and untrustworthy principals Mission Texas More spin from the unethical principals of THC Merchant Services Author: Aurora, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: THC Merchant Services, Inc Mission, Texas

36, Report #1251943

Sep 01 2015
United Credit Identity Guard Administrative Services Robert Williams they contacted me on an unpaid loan and added interest. So far i've paid them $600 and they continue to harrass me does not appear does not appear Author: hughson, California Collection Agencies: United Credit Identity Guard Internet

Sep 01 2015
Tom Furman - Elite Client Services Ft. Lauderdale - SCAMMER! Lies, cheats, manipulates - a hot-headed scammer who won't take no for an answer. Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Tom Furman - Elite Client Services Ft. Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Sep 01 2015
Ad Astra trying to dispute a collection account Wichita Kansas Author: Carson, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Ad Astra Wichita, Kansas

Sep 01 2015
James Raymond jay Nationwide credit repair scam artist cypress Florida Author: Jacksonville , Florida Attorneys General: James Raymond cypress , Florida

Sep 01 2015
Wealthy Affiliates Took my 47.00 monthly for 7 months and blocked my abilty to make money. Internet Author: Washington, D.C., Dist of Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Wealthy Affiliates Internet

Sep 01 2015
Rowe special credit westbrook Total rip offs don't buy cars from here Westbrook Maine Author: Westbrook, Maine Car Financing: Rowe special credit westbrook Westbrook, Maine

Sep 01 2015
Miami Car Credit Don’t waste your time or money with this place. Miami Gardens Florida Author: Florida Auto Dealers: Miami Car Credit Miami Gardens,

Sep 01 2015
GreenDot Corp Bought new GreenDot prepaid card loaded $140 on iut when I try to register it the said the card was already in use Monrovia California Author: Chester, New York Credit & Debt Services: GreenDot Corp Internet

Sep 01 2015
PicMonkey Charging credit card after I closed account Seattle Internet Monies refunded Author: California Computer Software: PicMonkey Seattle,

Aug 31 2015
Ginny's Inc An account I never opened!!!!! And they have no record of it!!!!! Monroe Wisconsin Author: Waco, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Ginny's Inc Monroe, Wisconsin

46, Report #1252075

Aug 31 2015
TRENITALIA - LEFRE ROMA RM IT Train station in Rome, IT FRAUDULENT USE OF DEBIT/CREDIT CARD ROME IT Internet Author: Pensacola, Florida Train Travel: TRENITALIA - LEFRE ROMA RM IT Internet

47, Report #1252031

Aug 31 2015
MiraVue Ordered two (2) products, called within the 14 days to cancel with the cancellation number they gave but needed to call two (2) separate numbers to cancel each product separately. No indication this was the case until I receeived a charghe of #85.95 on my credit card. Internet Author: West Bloomfield, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: MiraVue Internet

48, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

49, Report #1251958

Aug 31 2015
eXpect Payment Solutions Derek Garvin, President & CEO Two Months of Lies over a small refund of only $815.00 ! Vancouver WA Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: eXpect Payment Solutions Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas