CREDIT EDUCATION GROUP FIRST CHOICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: credit education group first choice
There may be more specific results for "credit education group first choice"
For more specific results for "credit education group first choice"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 21 2017
Greater Financial/Marvin Indi Car Credit Aka Val-u-CarPaul Futch President The company lied and failed to mail me my title after i paid the vehicle off in full Gainsville Florida Author: Fitzgerald, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: Greater Financial/Marvin Gainsville, Florida

Oct 21 2017
Ilus& Krasa Charged my credit card $109.09/$115.63 ×2 mos w/o permission & no available recourse. Internet
Author: Badger, California Computer Mail Order: Ilus& Krasa Internet

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
Avila Ageless Serum From what I've seen on the Internet many more names False advertising & billed for unknown amount when order placed Colofado Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Avila Ageless Serum Internet

Oct 21 2017
GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Credit card theft from unknown company. Multiple unauthorized charges each day. GFW*3GLDSCR.COM 855-506-9175 DE Internet Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: GFW*3GLDSCR.COM Internet

Oct 20 2017
Undiscovered Talent UTG , Undiscovered Talent group Major Scammers Los Angeles California Author: Newport Beach , California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Undiscovered Talent , California

Oct 20 2017
Jody’s secret Jody’s SCAMMING SKANKY SECRETS Internet Author: Sacramento, California Credit Card Fraud: Jody’s secret Internet

Oct 20 2017
Bipedd LLC ordered endo oil on 9/27/17 credit card charged twice 79.99 still don't have any product called the number no answer Nationwide Author: Kansas City, Missouri Alternative Health: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Mr. Was told that I needed to test there product for at least 4 - 6 weeks to see if it worked for me.Prior to the first 4 wks I received 3 more packages at the tune of $87 and $89 respectfully. So i never had a chance to try the product for the recommended 4-6 wks...This is only a rip off company that does not return your money nor do they care about you. Do not buy anything from this place , the product most likely does not work like proposed, and there undeclared policy of no money returns. Warrenton North Carolina Author: Warrenton, North Carolina Alternative Health: Assure Fullfillment , North Carolina

Ummm, yeah, okay--- Author: Dallas, Texas RV Parks: Tammy L. Hughes Internet

Laurence N. Girard Laurence Girard Welliko Laurence Girard Internet

Oct 20 2017
Go Blue Financial Group ,gobluefinancialgroup.com Fake Website - Identity Theft - Steal Your Money Internet
Author: Bristal, Connecticut Cash Services: Go Blue Financial Group Internet

Oct 20 2017
Prime trucking academy springfield missouri They kept my dot card and my 100 dollars.plus sent me home saying they had other qualities candidates..my recruiter wouldn't help me either recruitor Derrick Stevenson..it was discination due to me being a white women and my size..im 5.4 96 pds Springfield Missouri Author: Evansville, Indiana Adult Career & Continuing Education: Prime trucking academy springfield missouri Springfield , Missouri

Oct 20 2017
Mitsubishi Union Bank TARP-1 Bail-out of Santa Barbara Bank & Trust Los Angeles California Many were harmed Author: Santa Barbara, California Banks: Union Bank Mitsubishi Bank Los Angeles, California

Oct 20 2017
Dynamic Recovery Solutions DRS PO Box 25759Greenville, SC 29616-0759 credit collect ok r Greenville SC Author: Visalia, California Collection Agency's: Dynamic Recovery Solutions , SC

Oct 20 2017
Avanti Skin Renewal, TTF*MAGICSKIN 888-647-3604 NV, ENHANCINGEYESERUM 877-614-2382 Unauthorized Charges Found on Credit Card Internet Author: Elkton, Maryland Skin Care: Avanti Skin Renewal Internet

Oct 20 2017
Southbeach Skin Care Florida Internet Author: Walters, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Southbeach Skin Care Internet

Oct 20 2017
Synergy Group Services, Inc. Dr David LiporaceLisa Liporace This Rehab Center is big SCAM and should be closed down! and I would not send ANYONE to this place looking for help! Let's starts off with the fact that Synergy who is an addiction treatment center does not employee a Psychiatrist? Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Author: Palm Beach Gardens, Florida Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Synergy Group Services, Inc. Palm Beach Gardens,, Florida

Oct 20 2017
powercontact.biz deducted credit card amount from my bank account Internet Author: Antrim. N Ireland, Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: powercontact.biz Internet

Oct 20 2017
Nuavive Derma Help to get refund Internet Author: Ewing, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Nuavive Derma Internet

Oct 20 2017
The Neothink Society Mark Hamilton First the company charged me for a manuscript for 139.00,It reads just like a novel or story.now they want me to send them another 299.00 to get the read between the lines manuscript but this also includes a membership to this secret society. West Valley City Utah Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Questionable Activities: The Neothink Society West Valley City, Utah

Oct 20 2017
Key Credit repair STEER FAR AWAY YOU WILL END UP WORSE OFF Nationwide Author: New Salisbury, Indiana Computer Marketing Companies: Key Credit repair Nationwide

Oct 20 2017
Accelerated Marketing Group, LLC beginnerflyer.com beginnerflyer.com SCAMS you on ebook orders Internet Author: Maricopa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Accelerated Marketing Group, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2017
BedandBreakfast .com Katerina Schultz Credit Card Fraud Austin Texas Author: Riverview, Florida Bed & Breakfast: Bed & Breakfast .com Nationwide