Your Search | credit education group first choice

Oct 06 2015
Lease Finance Group Asset Manager Extremely Rude Over the phone Chicago, Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group Chicago,, Illinois

Oct 06 2015
07:00 AM Email appears to be looking for credit card information Internet Author: Anchorage, Alaska Credit Card Fraud: Internet

Oct 06 2015
Carriers4Less Carlos CatalanaFreight Brokerage HQ Freight Brokerage Academy Scam Houston Houston, TX
Author: Dallas, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: Carriers4Less Internet

Oct 06 2015
global link money debit mistake Internet Author: oakley, California Credit Card Fraud: global link Internet

Oct 05 2015
Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Gilliland Dana Allen calls himself Guy Bogus mold test, scammed for 2,400. Insisted that this was a mandatory requirment prior to beginning work on my kitchen, lied and said my insurance co. would pay for it. Calabasasl California Author: Carlsbad, California Inspections & Hazards: Hi-Tech Remodeling Group Inc. Calabasasl, California

Oct 05 2015
GE Money Capital Loan, Albert, James, Nancy Frye Called stating they have approved loan for $5000, then if credit is bad ask for $210 for insurance to send money to you in 15 mins. then call back and they say your state wants a transfer fee in order for the money to be deposited. Washington Washington Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: GE Money Capital Loan Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
05:36 PM coast to cot, coast to coast Got phone call at first it said expedia, then transferred to another company that gave offered me a vacation package for a good price. The person said I can cancel anytime because I was not sure my husband would go for it, the next day I called and cancell, they told me I could not cancel , the package is no-refundable. I tried to contact somebody about it, no one would call me back. I left multiple messages an e-mail them, no response. I told them that it's a scam I was going to report it to the police still waiting for somebody to contact me. Internet Author: Malden, Massachusetts Resorts: Internet

Oct 05 2015
FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE CREDIT FIRST NATIONAL ASSOCIATION they lied about checking my car brake when i asked them, and six weeks later told me i needed rotor and brakes LAWRECE TOWNSHIP New Jersey Author: east windsor, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: FIRESTONE COMPLETE AUTO CARE LAWRECE TOWNSHIP, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
synchrony bank GE capital ruthless, will not negotiate the problems, no compassion, destroys credit opportunities orlando Florida Author: seagoville, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: synchrony bank orlando, Florida

Oct 05 2015
Dream Cars Austin Ruin my credit Cedar park Internet Author: Round Rock, Texas Auto Dealers: Dream Cars Austin Internet

Oct 05 2015
Future Payment Technologies Future PaytechCrescent Processing CompanyFuture PayTech Park Central Processing, Atrium Processing, Crescent Processing, Future Payment Technologies Future PayTech AKA Crescent Processing Used my signature on an iPad to trick me into a contract I never saw Dallas Texas Author: Portland, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Future Payment Technologies Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
eytensive skin rejuvenation, eyetensify, eyetensive skin rejuvenation 25380Santa Anna, Californiia. 92799-5380 Internet offered a free trial sample, only had to pay for the postage. Got billed for $85.95, and $5.95. on my credit card statement for the month of August. They sent another tube for Sept., which I did not order, and billed me for Santa. Ana, california. Internet Author: sanford, Maine Eye Care: eytensive skin rejuvenation(eyetensify) Internet

Oct 05 2015
Empire beauty school of laurel Springs Ms copland I joined a school to learn and make a career as a cosmetologist but not taught a thing Laurel springs New Jersey Author: Somerdale, New Jersey Adult Career & Continuing Education: Empire beauty school of laurel Springs Laurel springs, New Jersey

Oct 05 2015
Coast to coast vacations aka Sun price vacations Using Expedia for automated phone call targeting elderly to charge credit card Internet
Author: Edmonton, Alberta Cruises: Coast to coast vacations Internet

Oct 05 2015
Payoneer Outragous Fees, Horrible Customer Service, Bad Business Practices New York New York Author: Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payoneer New York, New York

Oct 05 2015
Washington Federal, Lisa Davey, John Fry, police officer Attempt to cheat and steel Mesa Arizona Ok... Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Washington Federal Mesa, Arizona

Oct 05 2015
GLD my score 855-331-9531 TN they took my money twicw and i want it back Internet TN Author: Wichita, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: GLD my score 8553319531 TN Internet

Oct 05 2015
First Extended Service Corporation Portfolio Fraud refusal to honor agreement refusal to do what i paid for Chicago Illinois Author: Austin, Texas Auto Warranty: First Extended Service Corporation Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
Envato File disputes with your credit card, you can get your money back for the credit or if they erase a theme. Author: Falls Church, Virginia On-Line Stores: Envato

Oct 05 2015
Verve credit card They take forever to give u your money back on your card . They charge u late fee when your not late . They rake money out your account without your promisen Internet Author: West Warwick , Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud: Verve credit card Internet

Oct 05 2015
Kaplan University Education and financial scam! Davenport Iowa Author: Crestwood, Illinois Colleges and Universities: Kaplan University Nationwide

Oct 05 2015
synchrony bank rip off compnay closing accounts after one returned check even after you cover it orlando Florida if you were a consumer Author: THROOP, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: synchrony bank orlando, Florida

Oct 05 2015
PSI Seminars Cult Rip Off Company Clear Oaks California Internet Author: San Juan Bautista, California Adult Career & Continuing Education: PSI Seminars Internet

Oct 05 2015
monetary Allocation group MAG grigoire wyhoee North Babylon New York Author: dothan, Alabama ORGANIZED CRIME: monetary Allocation group North Babylon, New York