Your Search | credit education group

Oct 01 2016
Radiant Skin Luscious Youth AKA Luscious Youth Fraudulently charged my credit card with price of two products without my knowledge; sent products to me without my ordering them. Santa Ana California Author: Sebastian, Florida Beauty Salons: Radiant Skin Santa Ana, California

Oct 01 2016
GLD SVCGS Scam Internet Author: Fayetteville, Tennessee Credit Services: GLD SVCGS Internet

Oct 01 2016
Citi Credit Card Services / Home depot Credit Card City is the Fiancial Card for Home Depot Nationwide Author: Milford, Connecticut Financial Services: Citi Credit Card Services / Home depot Nationwide

Oct 01 2016
Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Inside Sales--the sales pitch was fraudulent. they have only been in business under current new..they had to change to new name due to credit card fraud Bellmore, New York Internet Author: East Meadow, NY, New York Book & Magazine Publishers: Top Attorney's of North America Who's Who Internet

Oct 01 2016
Vita Luminance face cream I received one bottle charged for shipping $ 4.99 : the container has a picture of a cameo; container looks like one from Oil of Olay. Then yesterday 9/30 received another container. No company name on it. Charge to my credit card! Petersburg Florida Author: Denver, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vita Luminance face cream Petersburg, Florida

Oct 01 2016
SoCal lease and credit repair Seana L Sandra G Do Not Waste your money on this scam ! They will make you think that you are the one who is overreacting Ontario Internet Author: Moreno valley, California Moving Companies: SoCal lease and credit repair Internet

Oct 01 2016
Escortpolice.com Escortspolice.com Bustedescorts.comEscortsting.com SCAM SITES STEALING ADULT AD CONTENT TO PROMOTE EASYSEX.COM Internet Author: San Francisco, California Credit Card Fraud: Escortpolice.com Internet

Sep 30 2016
A Bee Honey, Ed & Luella Costanza Never Delivered Bees after charging my credit card! Edgwood New Mexico Author: Glendale, Arizona Computer Mail Order: A Bee Honey Edgwood, New Mexico

Sep 30 2016
GL Financial Scammed me for 2,000 plus reported to credit bureau an involuntary repo but i gave the car back WOODSTOCK Georgia Financing 101 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Financial Services: GL Financial WOODSTOCK, Georgia

Sep 30 2016
American Credit Debt Solutions Laura Fallik Director of Operations (Scams) $500 Commitment Fee, Double your Money, Back Pay by Credit Card SCAM New York New York Author: Williston, North Dakota Financial Services: American Credit Debt Solutions New York, New York

Sep 30 2016
Core Advisory Group Andrea Levy Core Advisory Group Guaranteed they could Save my HOUSE from Foreclosure Sale!! California Author: Dania Beach, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Core Advisory Group Internet

Sep 30 2016
bradley maurer five borough paranormal research borough paranormal research group brdley maurer is impersonating me with a proxy meetup.com account to drive people to his membership site: using a site name like mine and is using my name raymond shwyer new york new york Author: new york , New York Internet Fraud: bradley maurer Internet

Sep 30 2016
Plattner automative group I just started at the corporate office as as the CSI.   Sarasota Nationwide Author: Port charlotte, Florida Auto Dealers: Plattner automative group Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
Veros Credit Loan company for automobiles Veros Credit Nationwide Oh Yes Author: LONG BEACH, California Car Financing: Veros Credit Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
ABELLA MAYFAIR DESCEPTIVE AND DISHONEST ORDER PROCESS FOR RISK FREE TRIAL OFFER GREENVILLE SC Internet Author: OTTAWA ON, Other Credit Card Fraud: ABELLA MAYFAIR Internet

Sep 30 2016
Beauty Impression Fraud on FREE SAMPLE Pacoima California Nationwide Subscription based marketing Author: Basking Ridge , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Beauty Impression Nationwide

Sep 30 2016
HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD WANG BIAO I was scammed by HQ International Trading Group Co Ltd. I have ordered 4 products from them: cellphones and laptop, but the seller has provided a number cellphone and never answer me. But the Whatsapp is ok, He always read my messages. I tried to contact these guys through the email, whatsapp,another e-mail: joey@hq-intertrade.com; but it turned out that it was also wrong one. They got money and gave me only fake information. shenzhen city CHINA, SHENZHEN CITY, FUTIAN DISTRICT, Author: lima, New York Cellular Phone Companies: HQ INTERNATIONAL TRADE GROUP CO. LTD Internet

Sep 30 2016
Real Time Resolutions RTS Violations of Federal Bankruptcy Laws and Fair Credit Reporting Act DALLAS Texas Author: Montgomery, Alabama Collection Agencies: Real Time Resolutions DALLASS, Texas

Sep 29 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW 3830 Valley Centre Drive #705-942 San Diego, CA 92130 I ordered the trial of the Garcinia and Skinny Green COffee...I did NOT order any other products...all of a sudden I have over $200 charged on my credit card because the company said I agreed to receive a shipment every month...I DID NOT. I have cancelled future orders but the company will NOT take the items back or credit me. This company is a BIG ripoff and lies, lies, lies! It is a big scam. They don't even have a website! San Diego California Author: Lakeport, California Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW San Diego, California

Sep 29 2016
Surrey Vacation Resorts /Capital Resorts Group thiefs and liars St. Petersburg Florida Author: Lakewood , Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Surrey Vacation Resorts /Capital Resorts Group St. Petersburg , Florida

Sep 29 2016
Smart Startup: Rose Moore Human Resources/Training Manager, Lily Clark, Recruiter, Fred Brooks Head of Human Resources and Special Projects Sophisticated Employment Scam Preying on Project Manager Job Seekers! Training Process Masked As Build Up to Unethical and Fraudulent Transaction That Leaves Unsuspecting Liable for Debt and Possibly Money Laundering! Beware!!! Los Angeles California based in Hong Kong Author: Everett, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Smart Startup Los Angeles, CA

Sep 29 2016
Synergy Marketing Group - Randy Charach Domain Portfolio Misleading Advertising Blaine Washington company did not respond back to the BBB to my agreeing to their full refund amount. Author: Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin Corrupt Companies: Synergy Marketing Group Blaine, Washington

Sep 29 2016
John Shaw John Trenchard, Hannah Trenchard & Ericka Tesar. I was supposed to watch their dogs, so they sent me a check for $2955.00 they wanted me to keep $300 & send the rest to their mananger. I called Fox Communities Credit Union & They said rip it up, it is a scam! Appleton, Winsconsin Internet Author: Brigham, Utah Animal Services: John Shaw Internet

Sep 29 2016
Forever Flawless Moses Suissa-owner aggressive sales, held onto credit card, inconsistantly changing prices, luring me in, tag team Broomfield Colorado Author: Boulder, Colorado Beauty Salons: Forever Flawless Broomfield, Colorado

Sep 28 2016
admin@postalexam473.com Jim Thomas Did not send study course as requested and paid for by discover card. ( $39.00) Refund request ignored. Internet Author: Panama City, Florida Education & Learning Centers: admin@postalexam473.com Internet