Your Search | credit education group

Elegant Group Scam Company Dhaka Dhaka
Author: Modesto, Manufacturers: Elegant Group Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Fairway Media (Bench Craft Company) Admits to attempting fraud, but it's ok because the credit card declined the charge. Portland, Oregon Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Advertising / Deceptive: Fairway Media Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Victor Funding Co. Victor Funding, Victor Funding Corporation Burn your Credit, Mislead Info, False Pre Approval El Paso Texas
Author: Montreal, Credit & Debt Services: Victor Funding Co. El Paso, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Nazaire and Company LLCNazaire & Nazaire LLC, Nazpay, NAZAIRE COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT, INCNAZAIRE'S UNITED-FAMILY AND CHILDREN EXCEPTIONAL SUPPORT ASSOCIATION INC. This company failed to file the payroll wages for all employees. Once the employees were laid off they could not collect unemployment benefits because there was no proof of wages earned. Garden City New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Tax Services: Nazaire Group Inc Ronald J Nazaire Garden City, New York

Aug 24 2016
truthfinder.com Offers complete reports but asks for more money when you pay for report. Internet Author: Daphne, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: truthfinder.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
KISS SALES GROUP Allowed an unauthorized transaction on a card of mine, or perhaps were involved in it themselves Hampton Virginia Author: Medford, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: KISS SALES GROUP Hampton, Virginia

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Association Management Group Earl Feuer business owner Unfair business practices resulting in revolving fines/penalties Carlsbad California Author: Cardiff, California Property Management: Association Management Group Carlsbad, California

Aug 23 2016
Suite Pay Matthew Hetland, Matthew Hetland Owner of Suite Pay Payment Processing Ripped Me Off!!!! Aliso Viejo California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Suite Pay Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 23 2016
Avis Budget group Brainless company steals from their customers, who quickly become former customers Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Avis Budget group Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Monteva Aviation Group Accepted our PO and money but never sent the parts or refunded us!! Montreal Quebec Author: Joplin, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Monteva Aviation Group Montreal, Quebec

Aug 23 2016
Vidanta Group Timeshare Scam Internet Author: New York, New York Timeshare Rentals: Vidanta Group Internet

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin, ┬ájohn Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
Penn Foster Crap school with crappy ways to make money Internet Author: Valrico, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Penn Foster Internet

Aug 23 2016
Adorna (aka Adorna, LLC aka Adorna Breast Enhancement Cream) Unauthorized charges made to credit card for miscellaneous amounts of money not corresponding to the price of the product, RIP OFF, Scam, FRAUD, Unauthorized credit card charges, CREDIT CARD FRAUD Cromwell FL. and CT.
Author: Hartford Metro Area, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Adorna Internet

Aug 23 2016
David T. FAGAN ICON Academy, ICON BUILDER MEDIA, ICON Coach Teen Icon Academy a FRAUD!! Oceanside California Author: Jefferson, South Dakota Education & Learning Centers: David T. FAGAN Oceanside, California

Aug 23 2016
beachcomber.net beachcomber host This hosting company was bought by Cloud Equity Group. I have been double billed, have no access to email or websites and tech support and sales does NEVER contact you back. After 15 emails, phone calls, I gor no response, no help..This company should be closed down and charges pressed against all parties involved. This company MUST BE AVOIDED at all costs. I have started litigation ny ny Author: 07601, New Jersey Internet Services: beachcomber.net Internet

Aug 23 2016
Standard Parking Plus On four different occasions I was double charged when using my debit card to pay for parking. On one particular day I was charged when I did not use the garage parking at all. Columbus Ohio Author: Whitehall, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Standard Parking Plus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 23 2016
Top Level Pr School Top Level PR Education Top Level PR Philadelphia Pennsylvania
Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: Top Level Pr School Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 22 2016
Taste 4 Savings I actually have no idea when or how this company got my credit card information, but they are now taking $24.95 per month from my account. Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Taste 4 Savings Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Lend Plus Tri-Emerald Financial Group Thieves! They rip off their own employees! What makes you think you're getting a good deal? Check again people! Lake Forest California
Author: Lake Forest, California Mortgage Brokers: Lend Plus Lake Forest, California

Aug 22 2016
VW Credit VW Credit incorreclty processed my monthly payment did not inform me their error now report me unfairly to Credit Bureau Hillsboro Oregon Author: Issaquah, Washington Credit Services: VW Credit Hillsboro, Oregon

College Funding Group College Funding Claremont  California
Author: Pomona, California Colleges and Universities: College Funding Group Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Alphasupply.net Alphapharmacy Took my money from prepaid credit card and didn't deluver Internet. Nati Author: Miami, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Alphasupply.net Internet

Aug 22 2016
Bay Area Collections Harassing calls Nationwide Author: North las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Bay Area Collections Nationwide