Your Search | credit education group

Feb 11 2016
Balance Credit SunUp Financial, LLC Charged 285.370% interest on a small loan Internet What Time Is It? Author: West Hollywood, California Commerical Lending Firm: Balance Credit Internet

Feb 11 2016
Spodak Dental Group Delray Beach Dr. Patel My Brand new partials broke twice in 7 months Delray Beach Florida Author: Delray beach, Florida Consumer Services: Spodak Dental Group Delray Beach Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
Paul Mitchell Group Paul Mitchell Group Talent Managent Stole my Money, made promises for services that were not delivered it was actually a joke. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Paul Mitchell Group Dallas, Texas

Feb 10 2016
Dermaluxe Beauty and Supplement Products I ordered a 14 daytrial of Dermaluxe. They sent 2 products and they came 2 days before trial ended. I called would not let me cancell my trial said they would extend it . I told them i never opened the package i will NOT get off this call until this matter is taken care of . After a 30 minute drama he said he would and send me a email confirmation. I have yet to recieve the confirmation and he just added 14 more days to trial said what would please me to get me calmed down and off the phone. Now im forced to cancell my credit card. WHAT IS HAPPENING!! Boca Raton Florida Author: Lynnwood, Washington Medical Laboratories: Dermaluxe Boca Raton, Florida

Feb 10 2016
TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY DO NOT SUBSCRIBE TO BANK OF AMERICA MERCHANT PROCESSING Nationwide Author: Lynnwood, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TRANSARMOUR SOLUTION AGENCY Nationwide

Feb 10 2016
LVNV Funding LLC/First Premier Bank/First Premier This was a rip-off in the attempt to offer me credit to raise my credit score yet I was charged $151.94 with two payments of in extortion and threat to my credit report/score by these rip-off artists. Sparks Nevada Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: LVNV Funding LLC Sparks,, Nevada

Feb 10 2016
ace cash group robert coston Sent email said i own a payday load and if i didnt pay 525.45 they would suit me . dont know Internet Author: Dubuque, Iowa Loans: ace cash group robert coston Internet

Feb 10 2016
Colette Friedman They took $500 to clear my student loans and never did. Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Colette Friedman Internet

Feb 10 2016
IC Free Shipping.com POP UP FREE SHIPPING SCAM Internet FreeShipping.com Author: Seal Beach, California Credit Card Fraud: IC Free Shipping.com Internet

Feb 10 2016
Evo International aka Evo Merchant Services Charged us fees despite not doing business with them for 3 years and then handed it over to a collection agency Atlanta Georgia Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Evo International Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 10 2016
Clean Slate Credit Solutions Bad service and false claim on removing items off my credit.shady practice. Red bank New Jersey Nice try Author: miami, Florida Credit Services: Clean Slate Credit Solutions Red bank, New Jersey

Feb 10 2016
MACYS CREDIT CARD FRAUD FORT LAUDERDALE Nationwide One Thing... Author: LAUDERHILL, Florida Specialty Stores: MACYS Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Veritas Law Group John M. Ribarich, Esq. In 2013, my husband and I entered into an agreement with Ribarich & Veritas Law Group for a home modification. They charged us $14,000.00 for a loan modification, we paid the entire amount. As of this date, we lost our home,  Los Angeles California Author: Perris, California Loan Modification: Veritas Law Group Los Angeles, California

Feb 09 2016
Blast Fitness ABC Financial Still Charge After Cancelling and Threaten to Tarnish Your Credit When I Never Had Contact With Them Clovis California Author: Clovis, California Health Clubs & Gyms: Blast Fitness Clovis, California

Feb 09 2016
MCM Target Acc Scammer credit collector.This i ssomeone trying to collect money under false pretenses. Nationwide Author: Gloucester, Virginia Miscellaneous Companies: MCM Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
National Recovery Agency Group LLC NRA Group LLC Won't identify corporation when asked, hangs up when pressed for their corporate name unknown Nationwide Author: Lexington, South Carolina Collection Agencies: National Recovery Agency Group LLC Nationwide

Feb 09 2016
Disney Movie Reward Disney I agree, Total Rip-Off...Killed Happiness of Children Author: Salem, Oregon Credit Services: Disney Movie Rewasrd

Feb 09 2016
WePay Inc. Refusal to provide an answer to why my account was closed. Redwood California Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: WePay Inc. Redwood, California

Feb 09 2016
Allied Wallet Ripped our Hard Earned Revenue London Trafalgar Squar Author: Noida, Other Credit Card Processing Companies: Allied Wallet Internet

Feb 09 2016
Chegg Returned a text for buyback, got no check in return Internet Author: Fairburn, Georgia Education & Learning Centers: Chegg Internet

Feb 09 2016
Lot 18 Tastingroom.com Fraudulent abuse of debit/Credit card information Mahopac New York Author: Jacksonville, Alabama Buying Clubs: Lot 18 Mahopac, New York

Feb 09 2016
credit1solution didn't improve my credit Elizabethtown Kentucky Author: Elizabethtown , Kentucky Credit Services: credit1solution Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Feb 08 2016
Chase Harmer Very Unprofessional overcharging Campbell California Internet Author: Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chase Harmer Internet

Feb 08 2016
Building Money Network My credit card was charged by NetSystems Ripped Off Big Time! NetSystems, or Building Money Network is a Fake! Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Bishopville, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Building Money Network Albuquerque, New Mexico

Feb 08 2016
MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials MMI- millionaire mind experience- peak potentials Don't go! if you have to don't buy anything! I repeat anything nothing! leave credit cards, cash, retirement account, at home! Carlsbad, California Nationwide Author: California Financial Education: MMI-millionaire mind intensive- peak potentials Nationwide