Your Search | credit first

Oct 19 2016
North Mill Equipment aka EFS Credit Trust THIEVES!! Norwalk Connecticut Author: Tucson, Arizona Financial Services: North Mill Equipment Norwalk, Connecticut

Oct 19 2016
Skaterboard They Attempted to Charge my Credit Card $3200.00 Without Authorization Denmark Internet Author: HUMBLE, Texas Sporting Goods: Skaterboard Internet

Oct 19 2016
Coulter Cadillac Tempe I recently had the misfortune of purchasing a 2016 Cadillac CTS Luxury Collection from this dealership Tempe Cadillac Auto Coulter. I will say that I had a positive experience when first engaging with them, but I recently decided to trade in my car (4 mon New 2016 Cadillac CTS Tempe Arizona
Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Dealers: Coulter Cadillac Tempe Tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
eWealth Masters, LLC Scammed for a grant Not sure Internet Author: Chehalis, Washington Credit Card Fraud: eWealth Masters, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2016
06:11 AM running my credit card, soliciting credit card information without my consent Internet Author: Lyme, New Hampshire Consumer Services: Internet

Oct 18 2016
The Kirby Company1920 West 114th StreetCleveland, OH 44102 My credit was pulled without my permission!!! They cost me a loan on a house!! I'm pissed! Pushy sales tactics and rude!!! Cleveland Ohio Author: Trent, Texas Door to Door Sales: Kirby vacuum Cleveland, Ohio

Oct 18 2016
Payment Systems least finance corp LFC scams! Nationwide Author: colton, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payment Systems Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Paladin Auto Repair First time customer-Last time customer Port Richey Florida Author: Port Richey, Florida Auto Repair Service: Paladin Auto Repair Port Richey, Florida
34, Report #1209969

Oct 18 2016
Audrius Tomonis and Au Tom Complete Scam Ripped off, never shipped product. He is hiding overseas... Portugal Internet Rebuttal by the Owner of the Business Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Audrius Tomonis Internet

Oct 18 2016
Cynergy Data Priority Payments Customer rip off Customer rip off Nationwide Author: New port richey, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Cynergy Data Priority Payments Nationwide

Oct 18 2016
Flashing Shoes - - DAI XIURONG Credit Card Fraud New York Internet Author: Wapakoneta, Ohio On-Line Stores: DAI XIURONG Internet

Oct 18 2016
Performance Merchant Alliance Fraudulent Agreement orlando Florida Author: Bloomington, Indiana Credit Card Processing Companies: Performance Merchant Alliance

Oct 18 2016
charity leather phil sinner motorcycle wear chandler Arizona Author: hawesville, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: charity leather chandler, Arizona

Oct 18 2016
Skin Noir Advertisement misleading, not clear. When called refused to credit. After insisting offered first 35%, then 50% (I got and account was cancelled) and last 75%. They tried to blame it on me not reading, said that a trial means it's a final sale. All reps tried to blame it all on me.  Santa Ana California Author: Miami, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: Skin Noir Santa Ana, California

Oct 18 2016
Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ Opportunities Unlimited Publications Inc. (OPP) They are Harassing me with all these letters saying I've won all this money. But they want me to send them money at the same time. First it was $12.00 then it was $29.00, $9.00,$5.00. So on and so fourth. North Kansas City Missouri
Author: STAR TANNERY, Virginia Cross-Border Scams: Payment Resolution ‹Money Motion X‹ North Kansas City , Missouri

Oct 18 2016
Vesta AT&T Unauthorized Charges Portland, OR Internet Author: SAN FRANCISCO, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Vesta AT&T Internet

Oct 17 2016
Playphone games The playphone games charged my sprint bill for 9.99 and was never authorized to charge any amount to my bill and refuse to remove the charges and credit my money back This playphone is a scam and has ripped me off by charging my sprint bill 9.99 a month and I never purchased anything nor consented to any charge to my bill by this company and they refuse to credit my money back. Sprint needs to block them from charging anything without prior consent Internet
Author: Damascus , Virginia Internet Fraud: Playphone games Internet

Oct 17 2016
07:55 PM RECOMMENDED VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: is dedicated to customer satisfaction. brings the best local optimization team together with detailed, proprietary marketing tactics to drive new customers to businesses worldwide. receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Search Engine Optimization: Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. FindMyCompany, one of Austin’s first SEO companies. As the business has grown and the internet marketing industry has evolved, FindMyCompany has stayed true to their original mission: Help businesses get found online. FindMyCompany incorporates all of today’s best practices for gaining visibility and increasing traffic into their SEO campaigns. FindMyCompany employs some of the industry’s most talent Austin , Texas

Oct 17 2016
IC Freeshipping This is a scam, taking my money in which I just created. For months, they were taking $12.97 from my account! St. Paul Minnesota Author: St. Paul, Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: IC Freeshipping St. Paul, Minnesota

Oct 17 2016
Continental Credit Scam Colorado Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Continental Credit Nationwide

Oct 17 2016
Sevan Skin Care Mystere Eye CreamEye Complex RxSkin Complex Rx Free Trial results in Super Expensive additional mailings without authorization Santa Ana California Author: Roanoke, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Sevan Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Oct 17 2016
Hallmark Ecards On line Internet Author: Winter Park , Florida Credit Card Fraud: Hallmark Ecards Internet

Oct 17 2016
Raceway Gas Station RIP OFF The price per gallon the advertise on their computerized display is 4 cents per gallon less than what they actually charge at the pump. You will pay 4 cents more per gallon than the advertised price. This is not the first time they've ripped off the public. I check the actual number of gallons against the price I paid - I usually ask for $10 worth of gas so the math is easy. This is the second time now they charged more that the advertised price. They are dishonest. Hackettstown New Jersey Author: hackettstown, New Jersey Gas Stations: Raceway Gas Station Hackettstown, New Jersey

Oct 17 2016
Aurora Eye Cream Aurora Skin Cream, aka Sinfilcrea, aka Odd*ACTIFYEEYECREAM0 I signed up for trial sizes of Aurora skin cream and eye care for about $15 and received no confirmation and on my next credit bill was charged for $89 for each of these items. Tried to call their 800 and have not been able to talk with anyone. Santa Ana, California Author: Leesburg, Florida Beauty Salons: Aurora Eye Cream Santa Ana, , California