Your Search | credit line gold card

Aug 25 2016
giftcards.com That is Fraud company, giftcard.com they making most money to steal the money from the customers , never tell them to check the ballance , you never able to activate you gift card by phone, not possible to check the ballance on your card on website fraud company Las Vegas Nationwide Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Credit Card Processing Companies: giftcards.com Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Trackr Bravo I ordered the tracker Bravo tracker gadgets for USD 58- paid by Credit card on 20th july 2016 and my credit bill is already sent to me but now more than one month had passed with no items insight. All emails sent are replied by auto machine. Internet Author: Singapore, Other Miscellaneous Electronics: Trackr Bravo Internet

Aug 25 2016
Xelon Corporation Bad Credit, Can't Pay Invoices - Beware Camarillo California Author: North Carolina Miscellaneous Electronics: Xelon Corporation Camarillo, California

BTT Pay My $1100 USD is on hold without any reasons. London,Singapore Singapore
Author: Dehradun, Alabama Credit Card Processing Companies: BTT Pay London,

Aug 25 2016
CTU ON LINE CHARGING ME FOR CLASSES I DID NOT TAKE COLORADO SPRINGS COLORADO Internet Author: Bolingbrook, Illinois Education & Learning Centers: CTU ON LINE Internet

Aug 24 2016
Globe Institue Of Technology After paying 2 years (4semesters) of tuition in full, I earn my associates degree from Globe Institute of Technology. I was then offered a full scholarship to move onto University. After committing to the full scholarship offered it was brought to my attention that the university I was suppose to be attending could NOT accept my credits earned at Globe Institute Of Technology. Which the university had said Globe was not accredited. Because of this I was not able to further my education at a higher level and was force to discontinue my college basketball career!!! New York New York
Author: Toronto , Ontario Credit & Debt Services: Globe Institue Of Technology New York, New York

Aug 24 2016
The Adjustment Bureau Ripoff Collector of invalid debts conspires with credit card merchant and lease company Woodland Hills California Author: san francisco, California Miscellaneous Office Services: The Adjustment Bureau Woodland Hills, California

Aug 24 2016
Homes.com Homes.com Total RipOff - Beware of them trying to sell you on local connect. All you get is a bunch of renters calling. Then they charge your credit card 6 months in advance with no warning. Would not talk to about the issue despite several attempts to contact them. Real estate agents beware, do not waste your money with these scammers! NOVA Virginia Nationwide Author: Virginia Customer Leads: Homes.com Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
shudder Ripoff new york Internet Author: smithfield, Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud: shudder Internet

Aug 24 2016
Monex monex, money express, monexgroup, monex scam, monex scammers, money express scam, monex group scam, monex group, monex, money express Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Monex Toronto, Ontario

Aug 24 2016
Westminster Mint Mr. Clay Mr. Ripoff Ripoff years of business to be treated like a stray dog Internet Author: Wilmington , North Carolina Gold & Silver Investments: Westminster Mint Internet

Aug 24 2016
Fairway Media (Bench Craft Company) Admits to attempting fraud, but it's ok because the credit card declined the charge. Portland, Oregon Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Advertising / Deceptive: Fairway Media Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Victor Funding Co. Victor Funding, Victor Funding Corporation Burn your Credit, Mislead Info, False Pre Approval El Paso Texas
Author: Montreal, Credit & Debt Services: Victor Funding Co. El Paso, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Consumer Clearing House Exactly the same things happened to me today. I was told that I had won $500,000 and that my husband had to be on the line t hear of my good luck. The taxes information was all the same, but before she got to the we pay them $4,000 part, the line gave a busy signal. I was unable to call them back, and I'm grateful I was spared wasting any more of my time. Nationwide Author: Hopewell, New Jersey Tax Services: Consumer Clearing House Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
truthfinder.com Offers complete reports but asks for more money when you pay for report. Internet Author: Daphne, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: truthfinder.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
IC*freeshipping.com Charging $12.97 per month to my debit card. Seems to be somehow associated with shopping at Koh'sl online. Internet Author: Semora, North Carolina Department & Outlet Stores: IC*freeshipping.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
Frontier Communcations Tied a knot in my still unburied line. Called it fixed. Nationwide
Author: Paoli, Indiana Internet Services: Frontier Communcations Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
KISS SALES GROUP Allowed an unauthorized transaction on a card of mine, or perhaps were involved in it themselves Hampton Virginia Author: Medford, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: KISS SALES GROUP Hampton, Virginia

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Suite Pay Matthew Hetland, Matthew Hetland Owner of Suite Pay Payment Processing Ripped Me Off!!!! Aliso Viejo California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Suite Pay Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 23 2016
Bonanza.com and coincollector11 Bonanza.com aids fruadulent sellers-coincollector11 and will not help in the refund.STAY AWAY ONLINE ONLY Internet Author: spring, Texas On-Line Stores: Bonanza.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Did NOT show up to clean carpets after their rescheduling 3 times! Charged my card - won't refund $. Phoenix Arizona Author: Shingletown, California Cleaning Services: Boss Ultra Carpet Cleaning Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Elvis Capellan dedicated to customer satisfaction. He has implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Elvis Capallen pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Elvis Capallen recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Credit Card Fraud: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Internet

Aug 23 2016
Adorna (aka Adorna, LLC aka Adorna Breast Enhancement Cream) Unauthorized charges made to credit card for miscellaneous amounts of money not corresponding to the price of the product, RIP OFF, Scam, FRAUD, Unauthorized credit card charges, CREDIT CARD FRAUD Cromwell FL. and CT.
Author: Hartford Metro Area, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Adorna Internet