CREDIT LINE GOLD CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: credit line gold card
There may be more specific results for "credit line gold card"
For more specific results for "credit line gold card"
Showing 26-50 of 133,851 Found Reports For more specific results for "credit line gold card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Midland Funding LLC This U.S.company,has Indian debt collectors that are instructed to not give you a discount on debt San Diego California Author: new York, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Midland Hunding LLC San Diego,

Jul 25 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates I was send a collection statement from this company without showing proof that i have been previously notify of existing debt. A debt that i dont owed or have since the product was sent back immediately once lesrning responsability if stay with product so it was returned my credit card was disputed and once investigation took place i was credicted the charge of 98.71. I never heard again of this debt till july 15 2017. Sherman oaks California Author: McDonough, Georgia Abusive Parents: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Credit repair companies with a one-size-fits-all type of service (often referred to as “credit mills” because of how they do things – carelessly and quantity-driven, not quality-driven). You’ve probably seen them on television or on those annoying online popup ads. They’re usually wearing bad suits with bad haircuts and they typically carry the name of a law firm. Maple Shade New Jersey
Author: Maple Shade, New Jersey Credit Services: Leaf Credit Repair Solutions Maple Shade, New Jersey

Jul 25 2017
Allied Wallet Payment Gateway Fraud Not Sure, California Nationwide Author: Pathankot, Other Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Allied Wallet Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
Addict Gear Ordered dial vision adjustable eyeglasses and paid via credit card. Order 13407 on 23 April 2017. No responses to all my emails No idea sales@addictgear.com Internet Author: Nairobi, Louisiana Sales People: Addict Gear Internet

Jul 25 2017
Anthony Morrison - Fan Page Domination False & Misleading Advertising Author: Las Vegas, Nevada On-Line Business: Anthony Morrison - Fan Page Domination Internet

Jul 25 2017
SVCRT.COM Internet Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Fraud: SVCRT.COM Internet

Jul 24 2017
Avalon Sarees FRAUD seremban Author: Center Line, Michigan Clothing Stores: Avalon Sarees seremban,

Jul 24 2017
All safe locksmith aka $15 local locksmith Misleading pricing, stated $15 for the charge of car lockout, vague about the actual price over the phone. On-line based Internet Author: Reseda, California Advertising / Deceptive: All safe locksmith Internet

Jul 24 2017
SMOOTHSURPRISE cbd OIL Tried once. It didn't work. I called when another arrived in the mail. They said I had agreed to a renewasl when I ordered. I told them I didn't want it and got a number to return and sent it back . I just got my credit statement and they have charged me for the returned and another they sent after I toldd them to cancel. Provo Utah Author: La Quinta, California Credit Card Fraud: SMOOTHSURPRISE Provo, Utah

Jul 24 2017
Emporium VNU Group, VNU Retail, VNU Capital, VNU Holdings, VENUE.com FRAUDULENT/TAX EVADING COMPANY Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Emporium Los Angeles, California

Jul 24 2017
Skin Serum Store Advertised product for $9.95 but charged my credit card $94.97 Skin Serum Store, Burbank. California Internet Author: Rock Hill, South Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Skin Serum Store Internet

Jul 24 2017
Dermedica XR Offered a free trial, did not provide a box to opt out of purchases and charged $98 x2 to my credit card account. Savannah, Georgia Internet Author: Marietta, Georgia Skin Care: Dermedica XR Internet

Jul 24 2017
Citibank Shell card Shell citibank card After receiving return check for payment i contacted Citibank.  Sioux falls South Dakota Author: Los osos, California Accounting: Citibank Shell card Sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 24 2017
Meadowbrook Credit Resources Illegal Loan Scam New York NY Author: Joshua, Texas Loans: Meadowbrook Credit Resources Internet

Jul 24 2017
Bella Vi (Collective Fab) Scammed out of my money Fountain Valley California Author: Seattle, Washington On-Line Business: Bella Vi (Collective Fab) Fountain valley, California

Jul 24 2017
AbeBooks Charge credit card and did not receive purchase internet based Internet Author: Colorado Books, Records & Videos: AbeBooks Internet

Jul 24 2017
Morpheus Productions Carlos Xuma Recurring charges, grossly outdated help desk, not honoring cancellation request, misleading money back promise Internet Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia On-Line Business: Morpheus Productions Internet

Jul 24 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil They keep sending me their product and I haven't ordered it. I've let my credit card company know. Santa Ana California Author: Weidman, Michigan Alternative Health: Lumanere-R-Soleil Santa Ana, California

Jul 24 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC Trying to charge me for something I do not want or saying I ordered. Unknown to me Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana On-Line Business: TRS LIMITED LLC Internet

Jul 24 2017
consolidated funding George Gonzalez, Kenny Scam Liars George Gonzales was relentless in his pursuit to have me file a credit application to secure business funding. Finally I agreed with one precondition; that Consolidated Funding was in fact a primary lender and not a broker and would only puul my credit one time. George confirmed that was the case and promised me via telephone and email that there would be one credit pull by Consolidated Funding only. Within days of submitting the application credit pulls started showing up on my credit report from various lending organizations. Then Kencalled with a ridiculous loan shark type offer of 20k loan at $47600 . He admitted to shopping the loan . Miami Florida Merchant error Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: consolidated funding Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Amzexchange Scam/ rip-off Internet Author: Kissimmee, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Amzexchange Internet

Jul 24 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT OY9T charged me $50.00 4 times Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT OY9T Internet

Jul 24 2017
Rboxtv Derek Joseph Bought Rboxtv and it stopped working. Owner made me mail back unit with additional $25.00 fee to be reprogrammed. It was sent back to me and still didn't work. Called tch line repeatedly and left messages with one callback by Rbox when I was unavailable . After 4 months,I am exaspirated with Rboxtv. service NONexistent! New Port Richey Florida Author: Alabama Television Parts & Services: Rboxtv New Port Richey, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh On May 1, 1987 I contacted Software Pros and wanted to purchase their software for 1 year for $1.94 I then filled out my credit card information and proceeded to submit the $1.94 but was never given the choice to do this. Checked bank and saw a $67.74 charge to my Bank, needless to say this company did not download . I have proof of all paperwork could really use your help. Thank you, Willnetta Glover Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh Nationwide