Your Search | credit one

Aug 24 2016
Homes.com Homes.com Total RipOff - Beware of them trying to sell you on local connect. All you get is a bunch of renters calling. Then they charge your credit card 6 months in advance with no warning. Would not talk to about the issue despite several attempts to contact them. Real estate agents beware, do not waste your money with these scammers! NOVA Virginia Nationwide Author: Virginia Customer Leads: Homes.com Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
shudder Ripoff new york Internet Author: smithfield, Rhode Island Credit Card Fraud: shudder Internet

Aug 24 2016
Headgeeks James williams I needed my ps4 repaired from it being thrown a little to hard on the bed and i got the headgeeks flyer on my door. So i called and he came out. When he came he also had another ps4 i think he took a part off my game for the one he had with him that he claim was for another client. So why would he bring it in?? Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Computer Service & Repair: Headgeeks Desoto, Texas

Aug 24 2016
Monex monex, money express, monexgroup, monex scam, monex scammers, money express scam, monex group scam, monex group, monex, money express Toronto Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Monex Toronto, Ontario

Aug 24 2016
Fairway Media (Bench Craft Company) Admits to attempting fraud, but it's ok because the credit card declined the charge. Portland, Oregon Nationwide Author: Edmonton, Alberta Advertising / Deceptive: Fairway Media Nationwide

Aug 24 2016
Victor Funding Co. Victor Funding, Victor Funding Corporation Burn your Credit, Mislead Info, False Pre Approval El Paso Texas
Author: Montreal, Credit & Debt Services: Victor Funding Co. El Paso, Texas

Aug 24 2016
truthfinder.com Offers complete reports but asks for more money when you pay for report. Internet Author: Daphne, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: truthfinder.com Internet

Aug 24 2016
Premier financial capital Baw Business alliance wholesale, Steven Weaver Scammed me and clients out of money Never paid me one check Miami beach Florida and Chicago Internet Author: northbrook, Illinois Commerical Lending Brokers: Premier financial capital Internet

Aug 24 2016
KISS SALES GROUP Allowed an unauthorized transaction on a card of mine, or perhaps were involved in it themselves Hampton Virginia Author: Medford, Oregon Credit Card Fraud: KISS SALES GROUP Hampton, Virginia

Aug 23 2016
Mary Martin Jenne Martin Heart shaped diamond ring set..personal one of a kind design Cypress Texas Author: Cypress, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Mary Martin Cypress, Texas

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
Suite Pay Matthew Hetland, Matthew Hetland Owner of Suite Pay Payment Processing Ripped Me Off!!!! Aliso Viejo California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Suite Pay Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 23 2016
Cerberus Extract Cube Cart mobile Watch out for this one! Internet Author: Vancouver , British Columbia Alternative Health: Cerberus Extract Internet

Aug 23 2016
Landstar Jacksonville Florida Heather in the LA office They over the phone on 3 separate occasions promised pay for detention time , then after load was complete would even call me back in the 3 loads we have 68hrs of detention not paid, and one was 49hrs. They all 3 promised we'd be compensated for our drivers time them no response or the last one Heather did call back to say it had to be over 24hrs , their agreement with thier customer, but there's 2 customer and 5hrs delay at shippers andv2hrs 45mins at receivers Michigan Internet Author: corbin, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Landstar Jacksonville Florida Internet

Aug 23 2016
Vince Enterprises I was contacted by Insight Services on behalf of Vince Enterprises, they said in 2004 I took a loan from Vince Enterprises and now owe them $1,010. I have not taken a loan in over 10 years and when I did have one, I paid it in full, now they want to sue me for $1,000 are theses people CRAZY, sue me for what 12 years later Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Vince Enterprises Internet

Aug 23 2016
Adorna (aka Adorna, LLC aka Adorna Breast Enhancement Cream) Unauthorized charges made to credit card for miscellaneous amounts of money not corresponding to the price of the product, RIP OFF, Scam, FRAUD, Unauthorized credit card charges, CREDIT CARD FRAUD Cromwell FL. and CT.
Author: Hartford Metro Area, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Adorna Internet

Aug 23 2016
Triad Financial Corp Santander-- 12 years car paid off and NO ONE HAS MY TITLE Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Financing: Triad Financial Corp Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
8772936185Vitalskin HealthB*Dermisglow Ad said pay for shipping to receive two products. I was billed for two shipping charges and both came in one package. Mo and Az Author: Eau Claire, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: 8772936185Vitalskin

Aug 23 2016
Standard Parking Plus On four different occasions I was double charged when using my debit card to pay for parking. On one particular day I was charged when I did not use the garage parking at all. Columbus Ohio Author: Whitehall, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Standard Parking Plus Columbus, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Taste 4 Savings I actually have no idea when or how this company got my credit card information, but they are now taking $24.95 per month from my account. Minnetonka MN Nationwide Author: Anderson, Indiana $$ REWARDS Offered: Taste 4 Savings Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
VW Credit VW Credit incorreclty processed my monthly payment did not inform me their error now report me unfairly to Credit Bureau Hillsboro Oregon Author: Issaquah, Washington Credit Services: VW Credit Hillsboro, Oregon

Aug 22 2016
Alphasupply.net Alphapharmacy Took my money from prepaid credit card and didn't deluver Internet. Nati Author: Miami, Florida Drug Manufacturers: Alphasupply.net Internet

Aug 22 2016
Bay Area Collections Harassing calls Nationwide Author: North las Vegas, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Bay Area Collections Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
enterprise rental boardman ohio this company confirmed i would only be charged for the days i used the car. i was assured no problem if i returned it early, no charges!!! this company has no drop off box for the keys when they are closed. i left the vehicle parked right were i picked it up during closed hours, keys in the console. 5 days later im contacted and told i will be charged for 5 extra days , because i didnt call and tell them the keys where in the console in plain view. i was told because no one bothered to look in the car for the keys it was out of service and i will be charged for those days. he confirmed i returned it early, but said no one knew to open the door and see the key in plain sight..... boardman Ohio Your... Author: columbiana, Ohio BBB Better Business Bureau: enterprise rental boardman ohio Boardman, Ohio

Aug 22 2016
Performance Merchant Alliance PMAPermerch Performance Merchant Alliance Unethically misleading me signing a worksheet, and convert into agreement Orlando Florida Author: Seattle, Washington Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Performance Merchant Alliance Orlando, Florida