Your Search | credit one

Sep 27 2016
Digital Attitude Aspire Jon Lessor Cancelled but are still charging me monthly for membership. No one will respond to my emails and I have no phone # to contact them. This has been going on for several months. Please help Newport me Internet Author: Marana, Arizona Computer Marketing Companies: Digital Attitude Internet

Sep 27 2016
Summerfield realty They will not fix anything ive lost 130 in food due to them not fixing the electric. I done had two electric fire they could of hve been bad .. I been without a refrigerator for 7day nd i got two of my grandbbie in my care . one is a yr. Old and 4months! I cant kp milk cold im on afix income nd without food. Thnks to them Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Summerfield realty Louisville, Kentucky

Sep 27 2016
Greig L charge $39.90 on my credit card with description of PAYPAL *SAFECART 402-935-7733 CA Irricana,AB AB Canada Author: Eureka, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Greig L Irricana,AB,

Sep 27 2016
Prime Solutions, JBW Solutions, Prime Documents, Prime Solutions LLC Prime Solutions AKA JBW Solutions - Brian Joseph/Pasqualini/Curry is a Lying Fraudster Santa Rosa California Author: marysville, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Prime Solutions Santa Rosa, California

Sep 27 2016
Citizens Bank Charter One Bank (formerly) Unnecessary overdraft fees/charges...nearly $80.00 in less than a week while carrying overdraft protection. $12.00 per transfer/transaction from savings account to checking, is supposed to be $6.00 per transfer/transaction. winterwiz Cleveland Ohio And you just proved my point... Author: Cleveland, Ohio Banks: Citizens Bank Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Ken Nugent One call that's all Disrespectful. And Rude Duluth Georgia Author: Doraville , Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: Ken Nugent Duluth, Georgia

Sep 27 2016
credit karma appearance of being an online consumer SCAM operation Nationwide Some information for the poster Author: Banner Elk, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: credit karma Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Merchant Bankcard Rude and pushy Unknown Nationwide Author: Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Merchant Bankcard Nationwide

Sep 27 2016
Credit Restoration USa CRUSUSA, Jerry Anthony Synder, Andy Synder, Twine English, Yuntwine English, Demetrius English, Yde Advisory Services Inc, Yde Forex LLC, Bag LaFamilia Records Inc, Deirdre Knight, Amy Adams, Krystal La'Brittany Jefferson, Club 800, Represent your city bi Organized crime in credit repair will run off with your money Gulport Mississippi
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Credit Services: Credit Restoration USa Gulport, Mississippi

Sep 26 2016
Move4less Las Vegas Move4less damaged my nightstand worth $525, part of my bedroom collection, and never stood up to reimburse me for full price. They charged my credit card and I jumped through hoops to fight and prove to my credit card company how horrible Move4less is. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Moving Companies: Move4less Las Vegas Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 26 2016
servivallife,com now calling them selver 'family protection.org out of Austin texas phone 512-366-3332 monthly ripoff austin texas Author: golden, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: servivallife,com Internet

Sep 26 2016
EyeNoir-SkinNoir FREE Sample paid shipping and handling. Next thing I know I recevied a package I didn't order anything. charges on my credit card. 85.95 and 89.95 could not return offered refund 70 % want all my money back Fountain Valley Internet Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Eye Care: EyeNoir-SkinNoir Internet

Sep 26 2016
onefinestay.com One fine stay bait and switch slick marketing no service london, los angeles, new york Internet Author: Alabama Lodging: onefinestay.com Internet

Sep 26 2016
Jefferson Capital JEFFCAPSYS, Jefferson Capital, LLC Continues to update my credit report every 3 months as thought I just opened account to compound damage score. Saint Cloud Minnesota Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Services: Jefferson Capital Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Sep 26 2016
Oriental trading/ez saver Scam artists Maryland Author: White haven , Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Oriental trading/ez saver Internet

Sep 26 2016
Small Business Growth Alliance Extension 2032 This lady called and said my credit card terminal was sending out an error message. That is an outright lie. unknown Nationwide Author: Midland, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Small Business Growth Alliance Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
RV Parts Country www.rvpartscountry.com Part never recieved. No refund issued. And they LIED to my Credit Card Company London Kentucky
Author: Delta, Pennsylvania RV Parts & Accessories: RV Parts Country London, Kentucky

Sep 26 2016
ESSENTIAL NUTRA Essential Nutra1507 East Valley Parkway, Ste 3-485Escondido, CA 92027USA When first ordering a trial sample, I was forced for order two products instead of only one that I wanted. I was charged about $10 for both. With this red flag, I carefully read everything sent to me by the company. There was absolutely NO MENTION of any further obligation or auto-ship or any continued payments.  Escondido CAlifornia Author: La Mesa, California Weightloss Programs: ESSENTIAL NUTRA Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
credit One Bank creditonebank.com Kate in the Phillipines(s/p?) And others Scam and deceitful practices Las Vegas, NV 89193-8873 Nationwide City of Industry, CA 91716-05 Author: Pennsylvania Cash Services: credit One Bank Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
Discover Card , Chris, Halley, George, Christy, Erin, Fran and Josh Blanchfield et al Created and perpetuated a fraud alert Wilmington Delaware For what purpose... Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Discover Card Wilmington, Delaware

Sep 26 2016
Cash Advance U.S.A, thecashinsta.com, Mathew Peters, mathew.peters@thecashinsta.com Threatend lawsuit & arrest, cash loan not repaid, will notify credit bureaus, pay them now. Phone number not good. online Internet Author: Texas Computer Fraud: Cash Advance U.S.A Internet

Sep 26 2016
McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA My daugher was ripped off. She applied for credit to purchase a car, her credit was 630...which isn't bad, however; she was sent to another small office/trailer to finance at a high interest and THEY PICKED THE CAR FOR HER. I didnt want her to buy it becasue I knew they were ripping her off, but she insist on getting it.  Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealer Repairs: McCaffery Ford Langhorne PA Langhorne , Pennsylvania

Sep 26 2016
Tele Circuit Network Corp This company targets the elderly by phone. They are scammers. My elderly in laws are 87 + 88. they cant hear well. Neither one of them can understand much of what is going on. The lady called them spoke very fast. He didn't even know who was calling. They enrolled him in the long distance. I ask them to remove the bill. They refused. This company have a boiler room of scammers calling people. None of phone numbers on the bill do not go to customer service. miami Nationwide Author: hollywood, Florida Telephone Companies: Tele Circuit Network Corp Nationwide

Sep 26 2016
ERP Training India Rama Krishna Tella Sridevi Tella , erptrainingindia.com/ Accepts only cash ,no Paypal or credit card. Paid Rs 8,000 to buy software. After executing the requested transfer, vendor is not responding Hyderabad, IN Internet erptrainingindia.com came through! Author: Naperville, Illinois Computer Software: ERP Training India Internet

Sep 26 2016
BurnSupplements.net,  Deceptive Subscriptions Practices - ongoing charges to credit card Internet Author: Plano, Texas Misc. Health Specialists: BurnSupplements.net Internet