Your Search | credit solutions of america

26, Report #1191346

Nov 25 2014
Midwest Lender Serrvices MLS untrue website, not experienced, not affiliated with any recovery organizations, not properly licensed or insured, nothing but a forwarding company. nationwide Nationwide Author: Anywhere, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Midwest Lender Serrvices Nationwide

27, Report #1191323

Nov 25 2014
Sunny Creek Farms & Hatchery Don Shorrick, Sunny Creek Farms Hatchery fraud, rip off artist, shipped pile of parts not machinery. Red Lake Falls Minnesota Author: Chilliwack, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Sunny Creek Farms & Hatchery Red Lake Falls, Minnesota

28, Report #1191287

Nov 25 2014
BP Vesta Virgin Not sure how it started, but they have been direct billing me 58.41 since 4/2014 for a total of $408.87 and I did not notice. Portland Oregon Author: Dodgeville, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: BP Vesta Virgin Portland, Oregon

29, Report #1191051

Nov 24 2014
Superior Web Solutions Michael P Not paid me my money for the service rendered Canada Canada Author: San Jose, California Small Business Services: Superior Web Solutions Canada,

30, Report #1191016

Nov 24 2014
Kiskon Technologies John Brooks Business Development Manager Ph: 425-998-2507 l Skype: infomedia360 l Email: john@kiskon.com Agreed to deliver services by certain deadline, person dragged project a week past deadline and then said that he cannot deliver. San Jose Internet Author: British Columbia Websites: Kiskon Technologies Internet

31, Report #1190934

Nov 23 2014
qawatches I saw qawatches on Amazon. I bought a wrist watch for a small insane amount; I think it was $5,00. They billed Chase Bank for that. I rceived the watch which was working okay except the watch band. Now they're charging my Chase card for $95. I saw a report on RipOff Report about qawatches a couple of days ago. Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: qawatches

32, Report #1190927

Nov 23 2014
Tate Music Group took$1985.00 of my money, did not fulfill contract, my cd is for sale all over the internet but I have seen no compensation Mustang Oklahoma Author: Young America, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Tate Music Group Mustang, Oklahoma

33, Report #1190926

Nov 23 2014
Handyman Club of America Ignored my cancellation to their magazine...they keep sending books to me Charlotte Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Handyman Club of America Internet

34, Report #1190908

Nov 23 2014
mca Motor Vehicle of America Have not been able to cancel services, have not used the service need refund. Internet Author: Hermiston, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: mca Internet

35, Report #1190905

Nov 23 2014
General Contracting Solutions LLC (AKA Rick Mafnas) Beware of this scammer! Beaumont Texas Author: Port Neches, Texas Liars: General Contracting Solutions LLC Beaumont, Texas

36, Report #1190897

Nov 23 2014
spirit air lines this airline needs to be stop they are a ripoff and they are always late to get you where you need to go i book in a flight i changes the flight date they charge me for the changes and say they would give me a credit for future flight dont know but i think they from guatemala Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Airlines: spirit air lines Internet

37, Report #1190857

Nov 23 2014
UltraVx Visa Canceled a prepaid card and it's on my credit report for 77$ I never owed Cape girardeau Nationwide Author: Cape girardeau, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: UltraVx Visa Nationwide

38, Report #1190847

Nov 23 2014
President Obama Barack Obama DESTROYING AMERICA BY UNLEASHING LIES, MORE CORRUPTION, & NOW ILLEGAL ALIENS!! WASHINGTON, D.C. Nationwide Author: SKYWARD, Dist of Columbia Federal Government: President Obama Nationwide

39, Report #1190832

Nov 23 2014
walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa merry Christmas Pop,thought we buy you a Giftcard,Easy enough,not really. Walmart Gift can be put on Security Hold if you try to use it before you sign up online. Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa Nationwide

40, Report #1190784

Nov 22 2014
Shaun Davis Marshall King Two different numbers have consistently called my phone to express that I was approved for an InstaIlment loan and said that I needed to purchase a prepaid reload card to show I could afford loan payments, but I didn't! Hammond Pennsylvania Author: Hammond, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Shaun Davis Pennsylvania

41, Report #1190781

Nov 22 2014
ADP TotalPay Card Fiasco - First Data ADP, Money Network, Metabank ADP TotalPay Card frozen for no good reason, now I'm broke & hungry. Atlanta Georgia Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: First Data Atlanta, Georgia

42, Report #1190771

Nov 22 2014
BMW of North America BMW NA; BMW USA; Open Road BMW of Morristown NJ Failed to honor warranty and offered to buy back vehicle instead but never did follow through with the REFUND Westwood New Jersey Author: Wharton, New Jersey Auto Warranty: BMW of North America Westwood, New Jersey

Nov 22 2014
Union workers credit services offered a platinum credit card with a 10000 dollar limit. Author: Gramercy, Louisiana Credit Services: Union workers credit services

44, Report #1190750

Cap Solutions Kirby CRACKHEADSEROUS Scam Robbers Thieves Richmond Ohio
Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Wanted Criminals: Cap Solutions Kirby Richmond, Ohio

45, Report #1190749

Nov 22 2014
Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD TO THIS COMPANY. Murrieta California Author: Temecula, California Credit Card Fraud: Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International Murrieta, California

46, Report #1190735

Nov 22 2014
Techzilla Techzilla INTERNET FRAUD, MISLEADING, ROUTINE CON GAME, CREDIT CARD FRAUD, UNKEPT PROMISES OF REFUND, ETC Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: SKYWARD, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Techzilla Fort Lauderdale, Florida

47, Report #1190728

Nov 22 2014
APARTMENT HUNTERZ TOTAL SCAM! CHARGING PEOPLE FOR NOTHING! CREDIT CARD ABUSE/FRAUD, ETC LOS ANGELES California Internet Author: SKYWARD, California Consumer Services: APARTMENT HUNTERZ Internet

48, Report #1190727

Nov 22 2014
NIC Realty CA Unauthorized recurring credit card card ripoff Internet Author: chiefland, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: NIC Realty CA Internet

49, Report #1190708

Nov 22 2014
clear youth solutions company offers a free product , to pay shipping gets the account number and then sends a product you do not want charging a person 84 to 89 dollars without authorization las vegas Nevada Author: pensacola, Florida Health Spas: clear youth solutions las vegas, Nevada

50, Report #1190701

Nov 22 2014
Rock Auto I have purchased many items from Rock Auto. A blower motor. ,covered by warranty., Emailed, told no record, even though other items showed. Told I have to look at credit cards. Hard time getting replacement Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Auto Parts: Rock Auto Internet