CREDIT SOLUTIONS OF AMERICA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: credit solutions of america
There may be more specific results for "credit solutions of america"
For more specific results for "credit solutions of america"
Showing 26-50 of 280,746 Found Reports For more specific results for "credit solutions of america"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Dr. Arthur Glosman TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Dr. Glosman dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Dr. Glosman's past and current approach to dentistry is focused on providing the highest quality of treatment customized for each individual patient. Helping patients to get back the lost beauty of their teeth, he has enabled them to improve the quality of their life by boosting their inner confidence and outer looks. Dr. Glosman loves what he does, and above all else he loves the way he's able to enrich peoples lives. *UPDATE: Dr. Arthur Glosman pledges his commitment to his patients and Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Dr. Glosman recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a Safe business service
Author: beverly hills, California Dental Services: Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Dr. Arthur Glosman DDS general cosmetic, restorative dentistry, specializing in porcelain veneers, whitening (zoom), sedation dentistry, dental implants, dental bonding, & metal free restorations. Dr Arthur Glosman takes pride in his loyalty, integrity and honesty to all patients. Commitment to 100% patient satisfaction. Beverly Hills, California

Jul 22 2017
Dollarinpocket.com I registered for site, put my information and address, i did what it told me to do which was share a link on social media and earn up to $10 per person. The minimum payout was $300 i had $345. It said had to complete a survrey to request payout end of the month. The so called survey was just a bunch of offers. I really needed that money was hoping it was legit. Internet
Author: Lufkin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Dollarinpocket.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Tnt financial Fast finance They refuse to update or change my information when I've changed my place of employment I've written emails an call they told me it's against the law to change anything but it's says different in the loan contract Saginaw Michigan Something is missing Author: Mt Pleasant, Michigan Car Financing: Tnt financial Saginaw , Michigan

Jul 22 2017
BYTEFENCE a pop-up said i had malware and said i needed this to fix it, they stated they were approved by microsoft. i bought it for $24.99 and then got a worm or whatever you call it i then spent 49.99 to get rid of it thru another software company, I tried to contact.  illinois Author: Benld, Illinois On-Line Business: BYTEFENCE Internet

Jul 22 2017
American homes 4 rent American homes for rent Breach of contract, warranty of habitability Tampa Nationwide
Author: Lutz, Florida Real Estate Services: American homes 4 rent Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Laidbackloot Rip off scammers Internet Author: Thornton, Colorado Credit Card Fraud: Laidbackloot Internet

Jul 22 2017
Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Group Sold a homeowner's policy with People's Trust. Assured the inspector would only check the structure of the house, built in 2010, not all the boxes I had stored as I was remodeling another house. People's Trust cancelled my policy approximately 2 months later as I was unable to clear the boxes due to health issues. Fort Myers Florida Author: Miami, Florida Home Inspections: Kagen M. Cooksley @ Regency Insurance Fort Myers, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Beaute Wrinkle Cream Ordered FREE SAMPLE of Beaute Wrinkle Reducer and Beaute Wrinkle Cream for shipping cost only North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2017
CCB CREDIT SERVICES They claim to be a credit collection agency. Asked for $139.97. I have never been notified and monitor my credit closely, this is a scam. CHARLOTTE North Carolina
Author: Juneau, Alaska Collection Agencies: CCB CREDIT SERVICES CHARLOTTE, North Carolina

Jul 22 2017
Visalia skincare Visalia eyeserum Santa Ana California Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Credit Card Fraud: Visalia skincare Visalia eyeserum Santa Ana , California

Jul 22 2017
Beauty Impressions Enticing Health/Beauty Stays CREDIT CARD FRAUD Return address. Englewood Colorado
Author: Whitmore Lake, Michigan Miscellaneous Companies: Beauty Impressions Internet

Jul 22 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan. My credit score was 695 from Transunion and Experian. I received a letter from Ally Bank that SageStream LLc scored me 565 and they were used in making the decision. They used a score starting at 1 to 999 the score was due to number of inquiries... which was none until I applied for my Auto that morning! I have never heard of them and looked and they are being investigated for fraud San Diego California Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Car Financing: Sagestream LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing T and P Diamond Ann Ewing event coordinator of Women's Expour Tour and T and P Diamond advertised an event in Grand Forks Nirth Dakota for July 15. The event never took place. She advertised for Columbia South Carolina on Juky 22 when I called South Carolina they reported that no event was ever scheduled there. Repeated phone calls to AnnEwing was never returned to me. I have been scammed and she has created internet fraud. Her website shows other evens through 2028 that vendors like myself have paid for. She needs stopped. Internet Author: Pennsylvania Skin Care: Womens Expo Tour by Ann Ewing Internet

Jul 22 2017
MR Interior design Manny Regalado II interior designer, paid for complete renovation, paid in full $92,000. Only $10,000 of furniture delivered. He is a con atist that has defruaded many families, see yelp review. Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Small Business Services: MR Interior design Los Angeles, California

Jul 22 2017
Derma Genetix Scam, False /non clear Advertisment, unauthorized charge on credit card, bad customer service St. Pete Florida Author: Gilmer, Texas Beauty Products: Derma Genetix Florida

Jul 22 2017
Gettington Fingerhut, etc don't know what they are doing. Cost me a credit report penalty Internet They didn't cost you anything Author: Dewey, Arizona Bed & Bath: Gettington Internet

Jul 22 2017
Micheal Boston terrier home Boston terrier puppies never buy online !!! Virginia Beach Virginia Internet
Author: San diego, California Credit Card Fraud: Micheal Boston terrier home Internet

Jul 22 2017
Castellano Real Estate Inc. Brokerage JOSEPH CASTELLANO, JOE CASTELLANO Beware of this Realtor. Liar, deceiving, greedy, false misrepresentation, legal problems after his services. Hamilton Ontario
Author: Hamilton, Ontario Real Estate Services: Castellano Real Estate Inc. Brokerage Hamilton, Ontario

Jul 22 2017
EVM Compliance sends fake bills for credit card processing service Dallas Texas Author: union, Kentucky Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: EVM Compliance Dallas, Texas

Jul 22 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC CCB Credit Services Inc Just like many others, I have receieved a letter from CCB Credit Services Inc. saying they are collecting $139.97 on behalf of TRS LIMITED LLC. I never heard of either of these two, nor revceived any invoices/bills from TRS or CCB in the past. I have responded advising I dispute this debt and asking to provide information on whom and why they think I owe money, amount and age of the debt, and CCB authority to collect debt from me ,I am not sure they have a nationwide license to do so. With so many people reporting this scam, shall a class action against both CCB and TRS be started? TRS - for false debt claim and CCB for not performing due due diligence on debts they are collecting? Springfield Illinois Author: SEATTLE, Washington Collection Agency's: TRS LIMITED LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
Cobalt Property Management LLC ; Cobaltmanagers.com Very poor management, lost a lot of time and money. Minnesota- Rochester Minnesota Author: Rochester , Minnesota Property Management: Cobalt Property Management LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
PayPal extra Mastercard Ripoff PayPal MasterCard Extra Author: LANSING, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: PayPal extra Mastercard

Jul 22 2017
Truthfinder.com Bogus crap, more than half of which is irrelevant about/to me Internet Author: , California Advertising / Deceptive: Truthfinder.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
CBC Credit Services TRS Limited LLC I received a notice that CCB was collecting for a TRS LIMITED, LLC. I do not have any business with that company. I see on your site thhat there are many reports about this and other collection agencies trying to collect for this Phantom Company Springfield Illinois Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: CBC Credit Services Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
Laid Back Loot On May 8th 2016 I ordered a pair of Bon Jovi Sneakers plus free mug at 19.99 plus shipping making it a total of 24.95. It is now July 21st 2017 and no sneakers. I could cafe less about the FREE mug. I've sent three different emails to them without a single reply. Internet Author: Bay City, Michigan Clothing Stores: Laid Back Loot Internet