Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: credit one bank
There may be more reports for "credit one bank"
For more results perform a general search for "credit one bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 23 2017
Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum HSC Easy Wrinkle reducer and FIC Dermarinse which showed up on my credit card statement I signed up online for a free 30 day trial of facial and eye cream, each costing $4.95 shipping and handling. Received it, and was charged 92.30 and $97.21 in January and February 2017. I called to have my account credited and sent back the product they said they would not take it back. They said the best they could do was to give me a 50% credit, but I insisted I get 100% credit. I never ordered this!! I called my credit card company. This is a huge scam. Stay away! Internet Author: albany, New York Credit Card Fraud: Revived Youth Cream and Eye serum Internet

Feb 23 2017
IBM Credit Union Illegal overdraft fees?!! Nationwide Author: Douglasville, Georgia Banks: IBM Credit Union Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Christian Senior Assoc, DI charged my Visa credit card without my permission Internet Author: Larchmont, New York Credit Card Fraud: Christian Senior Assoc, DI Internet

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
care@revitayouthcream Said cream could be brought for $4.97 shipping. Bank account was charged 89.90 and 94.00 in February Internet Author: Brooklyn, Maryland Eye Care: care@revitayouthcream Internet

Feb 23 2017
Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park rip off, scam, liars, credit, financing Canoga Park California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Magic Auto Center of Canoga Park Canoga Park, California

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 23 2017
cypress bay solutions does not pay, does not provide leads, lies about everything fort worth Texas Author: Chesapeake, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: cypress bay solutions fort worth, Texas

Feb 23 2017
Suntrust Suntrust Bank Suntrust Banks Closed my account because I SPEND TOO MUCH Atlanta Nationwide Moron Author: Jupiter, Florida Banks: Suntrust Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
Energy In The Bank Fraudulent Scammers Who Do Not Stand Behind THeir Work East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania Author: Dist of Columbia Solar Energy: Energy In The Bank East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

Feb 23 2017
Chase Bank Chase - We're Listening for Credit Card Nationwide Author: Parsippany, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Chase Bank Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
GLD*SVCGS.COM None California Gotta call their refund line 855-421-9615 Author: Eastvale, California Credit Card Fraud: GLD*SVCGS.COM California

Feb 22 2017
Tamara Cooper Creditors nation wide credit union Our company has authorized to recover money from me there no name of the company no telephone number no address nationwide Author: Denton , Texas Adult Web Site: Tamara Cooper Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
Anthony Harris dishonest electrician. one of the worst Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Electrical Services: anthony harris

Feb 22 2017
Satin Youth cream The 14 day trial words are hidden when buying on your mobile device. I searched high and low looking for a catch. Paid for postage as required for my free product, only to be billed $89.95. They took my money with no hope of a refund. Saint George, Utah. Although one of the numbers l Internet Author: New Milford , Connecticut Skin Care: Satin Youth cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Ring to Perfection Ordered braselet more then one month ago. No braselet, no money refund, no respond. The website doesn't work, cant find tracking #, order #, nothing. Stay away from this RING TO PERFECTION, I think they just a fake store. Internet
Author: New York Jewelry Stores: Ring to Perfection Internet

Feb 22 2017
Joseph Howell JoShow Inc. aka...Joshua Howell If you are looking for an office job....avoid this one... Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Personal Services: Joseph Howell Internet

Feb 22 2017
H&R block emerald card I had $800.00 in my epockets so I withdrew $400.00 then which should leave back 400.00 in it but when I checked it was empty , no money.i keep calling the representative but keep giving me the run around. I think I may just call help me howard Nationwide
Author: Lauderhill, Florida Credit & Debt Services: H&R block emerald card Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
fspilotshop Beware...they will not respond to problems. No one answers the phone. Internet
Author: Highland Village, Texas Computer Software: fspilotshop Internet

Feb 22 2017
Fulfillment center face cream Ombia derma face an eye cream Sent me a flyer said I could order face cream for 4.95 shipping then without me ordering again they keep charging my credit card San deigo California Author: BISMARCK, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Fulfillment center face cream Internet

Feb 22 2017
Skin endear They said they were so confident in their product that they were giving a limited number of bottles for shipping and handling only. Then they charged my credit card which I only gave to pay the shipping $180 Don mills Ontario Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Celebrities: Skin endear Don mills , Ontario

Feb 22 2017
Ford Credit Paid car off 100%, and they took 300 after that. Nationwide Author: Warren, Michigan Car Financing: Ford Credit Nationwide

Feb 22 2017
420medications.net info@420medications.net cbd oil because i he said i need a medical card to purchase flowers, i have a card, but the oil would do in this instance since flowers can't be sent through the mail, then stole my credit card info and fraudulently used 591.00, filed a fraud complaint with my card company Internet Author: east orange, New Jersey Alternative Health: 420medications.net Internet

Allstar Asset Management False credit report and theft Clearwater Florida
Author: Port richey, Florida Realtors: Allstar Asset Management Clearwater, Florida

Feb 22 2017
iStar Software I ordered an upgrade for Microsoft Outlook 2013 with the promise from iStare Spftware that I would receive a key number very soon after I downloaded the outlook software. I am still without a key number to validate the software. I call the phone number provided, but the compoany that answered had no affiliation with iStar Software. I tired to stop the credit card charge from being paid, but the card company said that payment had already been made. I will enter a dispute withthe charge in an effort to get restitution. Do not do business with this company!! It is a scam!!! Walnut California Author: Katy, Texas Computer Software: iStar Software Walnut, California