Your Search | creditors interchange
Approximately 549 Reports Found

Sep 02 2015
Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. REVIEW: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. dedicated to total customer satisfaction.*UPDATE: Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Lexington Doc Prep, LLC. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: North Highlands , California BBB Better Business Bureau: Lexington Doc Prep Internet

Aug 24 2015
Accredited Interchange Scam, Hidden Fees, Cancellation San Diego California Author: Cottonwood Heights, Utah Credit Card Processing Companies: Accredited Interchange San Diego, California

Aug 03 2015
Peter Francis Geraci Geraci Law And 2010 the law firm filed a Chapter 7 bankruptcy for me that I paid for and tile in full. But since 2010 I have continued to be harassed by creditors that were supposed to be put in my bankruptcy. Chicago Illinois Author: Fresno, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Peter Francis Geraci Chicago, Illinois

Jul 16 2015
JT Bryant Financial Services JTBryant Credit Solutions, JTBryant Insurance JT Bryant The guy is a total scam. He takes peoples money to repair their credit and does nothing. He also takes their money to settle disputed or past due creditors and does nothing. Southlake, Texas Author: Lewisville, Texas Credit Card Fraud: JT Bryant Financial Services Internet

5, Report #1242097

Jul 15 2015
USA CASH Loan Outstanding Debt: $1210 ( including late payment charges )Penalty in the court: $8000+Attorney and court fees: $1500+Creditors- Cash USA which is a parent company of more than 400 cash websites and internet web portals in USA and operates under diff Obviously they don't know how the legal system works. Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Cash Services: USA CASH Loan Internet

Jul 14 2015
Medisico Clinics Ltd Medisico Plc Medisico's Directors invited us to view a demonstration of some of their treatments at one of their partner clinics and without warning, produced a set of contracts, including a lease hire Agreement with a third party finance company and asked me to sign it there and then. They claimed that if I delayed signing, the introductory two-month payment-free incentive they had offered me would lapse, as their Sales Director was going away on holiday. Foolishly, I signed the documents and when they failed to deliver on their promises, I wanted to pull out of the contracts. It was then they informed me that the contracts were binding and could not be revoked under any circumstances. West Bridgford Nottingham, United Kingdom Medisico files for voluntary insolvency but has no money to pay it's creditors! Author: Gravesend , Health Spas: Medisico Clinics Ltd Internet

Jun 20 2015
Global Client Solutions LLC , National Debit Releif debiting my account 2 times a month , But not paying my creditors, and have not even contacted my creditors Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Round Lake Heights, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Global Client Solutions LLC Tulsa , Oklahoma

Jun 16 2015
Financial Help Services I paid off my balance owed to them August 2014. In April 2015 I received calls and letters from 2 creditors saying my balances were never paid off. I had to pay off one already to avoid further collection calls and negative reporting to credit agencies. I've tried to call and leave messages. no one has returned call. I filed complaint on BBB. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Arvada, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Financial Help Services Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 10 2015
Candice Foods - Owners : Thomas Bradstreet - Candice Bradstreet Refuses to pay Bills - Refuses to give any respect to creditors calling - Refuses to do the right thing ! Flint Michigan Author: Florida Dead Beat Customers: Food Vendors: Candice Foods Flint, Michigan

Jun 07 2015
American Credit Shield Client with this company 1 1/2 years No correspondence not even paperwork to prove they exsist Paid 222.00 a month and nothing but one letter has been sent to the creditors. I ask why Nichol states its time to send another letter. Kidding right. Spoke wit Fraud Deerfield, Florida Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Accounting: American Credit Shield Deerfield, Florida

May 12 2015
Judy is a fake name Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 27 2015
Australian Lottery Staff & Members of the Australian Lotteries Board Comission, Dr David Gibson (President). UK Bonds and Creditors I won a lottery as a result of the Lottery Winners International progran held on 20th April 2015 that I NEVER ENTERED! London, England London England Author: Santa Paula, California Offshore Gaming: Australian Lottery Nationwide

13, Report #1220323

Apr 04 2015
RMCB Retrieaval Masters Creditors Buerau Inc. Claim I owe the Swiss Colony $286.21. Do not even know who it is, never ordered anything Elmsford New York Author: Concord, New Hampshire Customer: RMCB Elmsford, New York

Apr 01 2015
Consolidated Credit TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Consolidated Credit Consolidated Credit is an industry leader in providing credit counseling & debt management programs throughout the United States. Consolidated Credit is dedicated to client satisfaction, customizing programs for each client’s financial circumstances. Consolidated Credit advises clients on how to better manage money & debts, developing budgets, provide educational programs, professional counseling, & financial instructions.*UPDATE: Consolidated Credit pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Consolidated Credit recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Polar Opposite Experience Author: Middlesex, NJ Credit Services: Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Inc, Consumer Counceling Services Fort Lauderdale, Florida

15, Report #1207397

Feb 07 2015
TRU Card Processing TRU Card Processing Overcharges and fails to repay. Watch out for INTERCHANGE Fees. carlsbad California Author: St Louis, Missouri Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TRU Card Processing carlsbad, California

16, Report #1201869

Jan 15 2015
Mammoth Outdoor Sports - Phil Hertzog - Ignores creditors - refuses communication -disregards open invoices - broken promised - mammoth lakes California Author: Vermont Dead Beat Customers: Mammoth Outdoor Sports mammoth lakes, California

17, Report #1194137

Dec 09 2014
Taylors Industrial Specialty Keith Taylor & Matthew Taylor Does Not Pay Vendors & Creditors - Wont Take Calls - Has Son Matthew Make Excuses For Him - Hangs Up Phone Morgan City Louisiana Author: California Dead Beat Customers: Taylors Industrial Specialty Morgan City, Louisiana

Nov 21 2014
John Brewington, Paladin PI is an Arizona-based private investigator who brags about his knowledge of the Internet and his ability to help anti-free speech plaintiffs win their lawsuits. In fact, Mr. Brewington has a long history of his own legal problems, a criminal record and it appears he may be hiding from his creditors including the IRS. Chandler Arizona
Author: Tempe , Arizona Private Investigators: John Brewington, John F Brewington, Paladin PI is an Arizona-based private investigator who brags about his knowledge of the Internet and his ability to help anti-free speech plaintiffs win their lawsuits. Chandler, Arizona

Nov 16 2014
ALLY Auto Finance/Collection Dept Ally Financial Over riding payment in full with title attempting repossession Bloomington Minnesota The trustee can not help you, s/he represents the creditors not the debtor. Author: Columbus, Ohio Car Financing: ALLY Auto Finance/Collection Dept Bloomington, Minnesota

Nov 09 2014
Maya Sardouk Maya Sardouk, President RSVP Magazine, RSVP Media Maya Sardouk hides in Toronto after owing more than 200K to her employees & creditors Montreal Quebec (PQ) Author: Toronto, Alabama Festivals & Event Services: Maya Sardouk Montreal,

Oct 21 2014
financial help services American debt relief debited bank account have not made payments to creditors Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: vienna, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: financial help services Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Sep 02 2014
Accredited Interchange Payment Solutions They claimed they were saving me money and after finding out 2 days later I was going to pay huge fees as well as locking me into a 5 year lease for credit card equipment they stated I had to buy in order to get these rates. I tried to cancel but they ended up taking from my account over $750.00 for not even 1 day of processing. San Diego California Author: San Diego, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Accredited Interchange Payment Solutions San Diego, California

23, Report #1171922

Aug 24 2014
Happy Credit Lady Pam Folland helped creditors of old debt locate us North East Ohio, Akron/Canton/Youngstown Ohio Author: pataskala, Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Happy Credit Lady Select State/Province

Aug 01 2014
sprint sprint company is charging me a month of service which i never used. and i refused to pay this bills i don understand why im being charge soo much money for a 2 month service this is fraud help please!!!! sprint customer is telling me that i have to a bill and if i don it will be send to creditors and it will abuse my credit score Nationwide Author: glen cove, New York Cellular Phone Companies: sprint Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia