CREDITORS INTERCHANGE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: creditors interchange
There may be more specific results for "creditors interchange"
For more specific results for "creditors interchange"
Showing 1-25 of 577 Found Reports For more specific results for "creditors interchange"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 25 2017
Viking Managment client services I was contacted by someone from Viking managment stating they were taking over solid ground clients the person who I spoke to name was Anothny on Febuary 27th 2017 I was told they would be taking over the two companies that I was making payments to pay off my my two loans . I made monthly payments to Viking managements they took monies out of my account each month . I recieved a refund check from solid ground financial Viking managment took those monies also . One day I found out Viking managment was shut down I was left wondering what to do and where did my money I had paid to them went to? I recieved a letter from one of the creditors Viking managment was suppose to paying it stated that my account was gonna be charged off. So where do I go from here feel like I'm at a lost and all my hard earned money is lost. Internet Author: Rialto, California Credit & Debt Services: Viking Managment client services Nationwide

Jun 22 2017
Cash Advance, Inc. Creditors Cash USADebtrecoverytribunal@gmail.comBureau of Defaulter's Agency Debt Collection ManagementAngela Williams Attorney at Law Financial Crime Enforcement Department Legal Procedings Docket # EVR 38924, for the amount 498.68, you really owe 4300.00, but you can pay out of court 989.68 Los Angeles California Author: Lawrenceburg, Tennessee Collection Agency's: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles , California

Jun 09 2017
State Farm have been contscted by 3rd party creditors...and this claim took 43 days to get. no calls emails or any communication what so ever. Atlanta Georgia Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Auto Clubs: State Farm Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
RMCB Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau / Men's Health Men's Health Magazine Men's Health Auto Reneal Invoice Disquised as a Collection Notice Elmsford New York Author: Bettendorf, Iowa Book & Magazine Publishers: RMCB Retrieval Masters Creditors Bureau / Men's Health Elmsford, New York

Apr 19 2017
Pamela Randle & Associates They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are maki They say they will help you with your credit. With a five year plans of 59 dollars interest, 500 upfront. At the end what are they saving me with my creditors? In six months they only sent letters. I decide to get out of the program. The attorney are making the money jacksonville Florida Rip off Attorneys of credit. Author: Astoria, New York Credit Services: Pamela Randle & Associates jacksonville, Florida

Apr 06 2017
Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Vantage Acceptance's managers and employees are dedicated, knowledgeable and educated in their practices. For every one person hired, there are approximately 15-20 who were not. Vantage Acceptance rus a tight ship. Which is a good thing. *UPDATE: Vantage Acceptance pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Vantage Acceptance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Anaheim, California Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills, California

Mar 25 2017
Tate and kirklin Associates Inc. Tate & kirlin Associates Inc send me a notice that they are a collection office that they need to collect $179.97 from me! the creditors TRS limited are the creditor? on the bottom of the letter, they request that I write my credit card # to send them $179.97 Nationwide Author: Vista, California Unusual Rip-Off: Tate and kirklin Associates Inc. Nationwide

Mar 04 2017
A Debt Collector's Inside Advice Author: chantilly, Virginia Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills, California

9, Report #1161941

Mar 04 2017
Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Vantage Acceptance clients can feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with them Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Vantage Acceptance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: Jonesboro, Arkansas Credit Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Internet

Mar 03 2017
Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Vantage Acceptance is fully committed to 1,000% customer service. They employ beyond industry wide best practices in customer service, privacy and program goals and success.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Vantage Acceptance pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Vantage Acceptance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Austin, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills, California

Mar 02 2017
Author: Woodland Hills, California Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hils, California

Mar 02 2017
Vantage Acceptance Recommended TRUSTED REVIEW:  Vantage Acceptance | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance proudly provides debt relief services nationwide. Vantage Acceptance completely understands and sympathize with people struggling to pay off their debts due to financial hardship. Vantage Acceptance successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of consumers every day for many years. Vantage Acceptance highly dedicated towards 100% customer satisfaction. Ripoff Report Verified.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Vantage Acceptance Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Vantage Acceptance specializes in helping you eliminate your debt. Vantage Acceptance has an ongoing relationship with creditors and has been successfully negotiating on behalf of thousands of clients every day. Woodland Hills , California

Feb 25 2017
Creditors Specialty Service,Inc. Creditors Specialty Service of Nevada, Inc. Charles V. Stanley Debt Collector violates the law by stating legal action is imminent on debt beyond statute of limtiations Acton California Author: Winnetka, California Collection Agency's: Creditors Specialty Service,Inc. Acton, California

Feb 23 2017
New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc $100 to go to New Jersey Elmsford, ny Internet Author: Staten Island , New York Collection Agency's: New Jersey e-z pass/Retrieval Masters Creditors bureau, inc Internet

Feb 22 2017
Tamara Cooper Creditors nation wide credit union Our company has authorized to recover money from me there no name of the company no telephone number no address nationwide Author: Denton , Texas Adult Web Site: Tamara Cooper Nationwide

Jan 16 2017

Dec 01 2016
Greenfield Recovery Limited & Richard George Edward Till TAKING ALL CREDITORS MONEY AS FEES Birmingham Author: Worcester, Accounting: Greenfield Recovery Limited Birmingham, Alabama

Oct 09 2016
Lloyd and McDaniel The creditors Law Firm Palisades acquisition XVI,llcMichelle Monchamp,legal asst. sent me a wage garnishment from Frankfort Distric Court Louisville Kentucky Author: Georgetown , Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Lloyd and McDaniel The creditors Law Firm Louisville , Kentucky

Aug 11 2016
Tamara Perkins Patient Power Prostitute and small-time Producer has history of fraud and theft. Creditors and Employers beware. The Woodlands, Texas Author: The Woodlands, Texas Prostitutes: Tamara Perkins The Woodlands, Texas

Jul 14 2016
Game Day Merchandising - Controller / Doug Strauss Refuses to pay - Will not speak to Creditors - Does not seem to Care - Disregard Littleton Colorado Author: California Dead Beat Customers: Game Day Merchandising Littleton, Colorado

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Jun 04 2016
PMB Technologies Pty Ltd B3Bond, Michael Gavin Bennett, Andrew Kenneth Bennett, PMB Technologies Offences, Voidable Transactions, Insolvent Trading, Directors Examinations, Liquidation, Unpaid Creditors Sydney Internet Foundless Allegations By Competitor Author: Internet Sales People: PMB Technologies Pty Ltd Internet

May 16 2016
California Wire Products - John Frei - President Refuses to pay - Will not speak to Creditors - Does not seem to Care - Disregard Carona California Author: California Dead Beat Customers: California Wire Products Carona, California

May 02 2016
JT Bryant Financial Services JTBryant Credit Solutions, JTBryant Insurance JT Bryant The guy is a total scam. He takes peoples money to repair their credit and does nothing. He also takes their money to settle disputed or past due creditors and does nothing. Southlake, Texas
Response to more JT Bryant Lies Author: Lewisville, Texas Credit Card Fraud: JT Bryant Financial Services Internet

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL (RE- POST THIS ) EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California