Your Search | crescent bank and trust, new orleans, louisiana

Sep 02 2014
3dparty.org Alex Charged my credit card twice and never refunded also never answers emails or calls. Guilderland New York Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Video Stores: 3dparty.org Guilderland, New York

Sep 01 2014
CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMA Ripping me off for months! Internet Author: East Rochester, New York Infomercial Programming: CHKMATE*INSTANTCHECKMA Internet

Sep 01 2014
Arizona Investment Link REVIEW: Arizona Investment Link clients feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with this Corporate Advocacy Program member. Arizona Investment Link dedicated to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Phoenix Metro and surrounding locations *UPDATE: Arizona Investment Link recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Real Estate Services: Arizona Investment Link Internet

Sep 01 2014
OMG Tech Help REVIEW: OMG Tech Help dedicated to complete customer satisfaction, money back guarantee. OMG Tech Help values customer's loyalty while placing great value in returning loyalty to customers as well. OMG Tech Help offers a risk-free, money back guarantee within 60 days of purchasing a product if customer is not completely satisfied with purchase. OMG Tech Help understands everyone is not perfect, including technicians and staff, which is why OMG Tech Help goes above and beyond typical customer service standards ensuring customer satisfaction is met.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Help Desk: OMG Tech Help | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. OMG Tech Help money back guarantee, leader in providing remote computer tech support across various product brands for individuals and small businesses in need of subscription-based or instant PC tech help. Convenience, quality of OMG Tech Help support provided to customers over phone & remotely accessing customer’s computer with permission. Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 01 2014
home internet careers kelly scott is name used.spoke with Brittany Olsen in Utah (she said) phone 801 4565976 could never reach her back. Las Cruces Internet Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Consumer Services: home internet careers Internet

Sep 01 2014
Merrill & Associates Attorneys at Law Provided False Information about a Loan Modification New York City New York Author: Cascade, Maryland Loan Modification: Merrill & Associates Attorneys at Law New York City, New York

Sep 01 2014
Touro College I have earned a worthless, falsified, Master of Science Degree in Physical Therapy from Touro College, School of Health Sciences Bay Shore, New York Nationwide Author: Bay Shore, New York Colleges and Universities: Touro College Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Eletricity and Plumbling I worked for a company eletrcidad which was supposedly a reputable company I worked as a closer for the local circuit and termination current. but at the same time I discovered several flaws of the company. Brooklyn, New York Author: New York, New York Building Services: Enrrique Barriento Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
lihometech/Gary Cornell Gary Cornella aka lihometech be very careful don't use his services! Babylon NY New York Author: huntington, New York Building Services: lihometech/Gary Cornell Select State/Province

Sep 01 2014
NOMORERACK INTERNET THEFT ENGLEWOOD, NEW JERSEY Nationwide Author: PENN HILLS, Pennsylvania Computer Manufactures: NOMORERACK Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Samyah Milan boutique SCAM Internet Author: Melville , New York Customer: Samyah Milan boutique Internet

Sep 01 2014
we are about logistics www.needalllogistics.com I paid and received no service, no refund, no customer service. Edison New Jersey
Author: Onalaska, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: we are about logistics Edison, New Jersey

Sep 01 2014
Mobil - East Hills AutoFix Gas Pump Fraud Roslyn Heights New York Author: Lindenhurst, New York Gas Stations: Mobil - East Hills AutoFix Roslyn Heights, New York

Sep 01 2014
Great American Reader GAR I was contacted by this company and had no clue who they were. They said that I had ordered these magazines.When I asked how they had already had my personal information I became very upset how they new my credit card number without me giving them information.Since then they no stop call me and harass me and send bills in the mail to me.I have told them multiple times that I didn't order these and don't want any part to do with them.They told me iff i don't pay the 850 dollars that they will send it to collections. Minnesota Author: LAKESIDE, California Newspapers – Magazines: Great American Reader Nationwide

Sep 01 2014
Comfort Suites Paid cash for 2 rooms, they took money out of bank account too. Burlington IA Author: New Hampton, Missouri Hotel: Comfort Suites Select State/Province

Sep 01 2014
National Auto Loan Network Brandon Teegarden-sr. loan officer I was wanting to refi my car with lower payments. I had gotten an add several times in the mail. This time I called and spoke to Brandon Teegarden or so he said was his name. He was very polite and gave me a few options. They sounded good. I spoke to my husband about it and he agreed as the car was in both names and we wanted to put it in mine so within the next year he would be able to get a new car he really needs. So via computer and fax we filled out all necessary paperwork. About a week later I received a check for $1000 dollars. A few days later I went to the bank and deposited the check. I went to get money from my account a few weeks later and the money had not deposited. We went to the bank and they could not find what happened. I found my receipt and will be going to the bank first thing in the a.m. I guess I have to file other reports and my credit reports. This really sucks. It seems like these type of people just keep pushing down the little guy so they can get richer. I hope they get caught and prosecuted. Newport Beach, California Author: Victorville, California Financial Services: National Auto Loan Network Newport Beach,, California

Sep 01 2014
Concord Management Ltd dba Richey Woods Senior Living bait and switch, consumer fraud, elder exploitation Maitland Florida Author: New Port Richey, Florida Housing Rentals: Concord Management Ltd Maitland, Florida

Aug 31 2014
Comprehensive family services bias false reporting to the court , abusive and rude, unprofessional and unethical manhattan New York Author: manhattan, New York Consumer Services: Comprehensive family services manhattan, New York

Aug 31 2014
trs ibc walart bounced checks total 8 checks 8 18 2014 bank positive 9 1 2014 bank 1037.00 neg thanks trs servces miami olkahoma Author: miami, Oklahoma Bad Check Writers: trs ibc walart Select State/Province

Aug 31 2014
Mortgage Compliance Investigators REVIEW: Mortgage Compliance Investigators clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Mortgage Compliance Investigators. Mortgage Compliance Investigators dedication to client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. Nationwide *UPDATE: Mortgage Compliance Investigators recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Nationwide Mortgage Compliance Investigators, MCI, Nationwide

Aug 31 2014
Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. REVIEW: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. Dedicated to assisting clients and client’s loved ones recover financially from accidents. Kanner & Pintaluga’s staff committed to 100% client satisfaction. Kanner & Pintaluga strive for highest standards of excellence, compassion, & integrity. Providing aggressive, effective legal representation to clients throughout Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee. *UPDATE: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Davie, Florida Attorneys General: Kanner & Pintaluga, P.A. Delray Beach, Florida

Aug 31 2014
L. Marshall Braxton Eagan McCord Data Control Agent AWARD DATA CONTROL OFFICES Eagan McCord L. Marshall Braxton CASH AND PRIZES TOTAL: AMOUNT $2,200,00.00 U.S.DOLLARS AWARD DATA DIV. New York New York Author: Terra, Arizona Cash Services: Eagan McCord L. Marshall Braxton New York, New York

Aug 31 2014
Our City Radio/Our City GoGo Maxx Fairo, Doug Safrait, Roger Garth and All at Our City Radio/Our City GoGo are Scams Artists Internet
Author: New Foundland Questionable Activities: Our City Radio/Our City GoGo Internet

Aug 31 2014
Vested Protection Systems Jeff Joy, Jeffrey Joy Clark New Jersey Author: Westminster , Colorado Private Investigators: Vested Protection Systems Clark, New Jersey

Aug 31 2014
Bank of New York Mellon c/o Ocwen Loan Svc. Defying Laws West Palm Beach Florida Author: Aldan , Pennsylvania Loan Modification: Bank of New York Mellon c/o Ocwen Loan Svc. West Palm Beach, Florida