Your Search | crg mystery shoppers

Jul 07 2014
Customer Service Inc ,Jeremy Myers / Dr Jeremy Myers, Mystery Shopper / Secret Shopper Scam Greensboro North Carolina & Internet Author: BELLWOOD, Illinois Work at Home Business: Customer Service Inc Internet

Dennis Beckett Mystery Shopper  I am truly hurt. Marietta Georgia
Author: Beaumont, Texas Bad Check Writers: Dennis Beckett Mystery Shopper Marietta , Georgia

Jul 07 2014
mysteryguild book club Mystery guild charged my credit card $58.45 in May. I questioned with no response. My bank questioned and no response. I did not recieve any thing from them that month. They will not tell me what they say I ordered. Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Producers: mysteryguild book club Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
David Scott Karen Beaman Authorized Signature of check from DuPont Community Credit Union David Andrew 825 Cartersville Hwy SE Rome GA 30161 well it was inan email for secret shoppers i sent my adress name and apt # Rome Georgia Author: Borger , Texas Websites: David Scott Internet

Jun 26 2014
American Shoppers Cash Awards - Global International Possible Rip off Jamaca Wisconsin Author: KEAAU, Hawaii Unusual Rip-Off: American Shoppers Cash Awards Jamaca, Wisconsin

Jun 25 2014
Mid Corporation and affiliate of Consumer Survey Specialists Consumer Service Evaluator - Secret Shoppers part time job offer Westport Massachusetts Author: Palm Bay, Florida Consumer Services: Mid Corporation and affiliate of Consumer Survey Specialists Westport , Massachusetts

Jun 23 2014
American Shoppers Network Rude service. washingotn Author: Washington Buying Clubs: American Shoppers Network Select State/Province

Jun 19 2014
WildBlue Communications, Inc. WildBlue High-Speed Internet via Satellite The data meter is an inaccurate mystery ! Englewood, Colorado
Author: Kingston, Idaho Liars: WildBlue Communications, Inc. Englewood, CO, Colorado

Jun 07 2014
Firefly Rental Car (Hertz) Double billing and 'mystery' credit card billing - Firefly Europe Madrid, Milan Spain, Italy Author: Seattle, Washington Auto & Truck Rental: Firefly Rental Car (Hertz) Madrid, Milan, Select State/Province

Jun 06 2014
Heritage Financial Group Send a letter stating that I was a winner in the International Shoppers Lotto Powerball. Markham Ontario Author: Jersey City, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Heritage Financial Group Markham, Ontario

Jun 03 2014
AIS Market Research, Inc. Dennis Beckett, Timothy Martin They sent me a priority letter and a cashiers check made out to ME for $1680; claiming this was a training exercise to become a secret shopper. They told me in the enclosed letter to CASH or DEPOSIT the check into MY bank. Then take out $1480 for the mystery shopping project. The extra $200 is what they claim your commission is. I called the bank listed on the top and they informed me this is a FRAUD scam and a FRAUDULENT check. They wanted me to use Moneygram to transfer $1350 to a Timothy Martin in LA, California. This a complete scam; when I called the bank they told me the check number didn't exist or the account. If I would have deposited it in my account, I would have had overdraft fees and been in trouble for depositing a fraudulent check. DO NOT CASH OR DEPOSIT THIS CHECK.  I am thankful I was smart enough to call the Ascend Federal Credit Union where the check was drawn from and my bank in AL is researching the fraud check I gave them so maybe they can help put a stop to this.  Please everyone watch out for these scam artists!! New York New York Author: Birmingham, Alabama Internet Marketing Companies: AIS Market Research, Inc. New York, New York

May 30 2014
Great Fun I was never told that I had gotten involved with Great Fun. I thought that I signed up for Shoppers Advantage. I did not find out who I was dealing with until my bank account was billed for almost $20. Great Fun Nationwide Author: San Antonio, Texas Telemarketing Companies: Great Fun Nationwide

May 27 2014
Mystery Researchers $50 Gift Card Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Chico, California Internet Marketing Companies: Mystery Researchers Atlanta, Georgia

May 27 2014
Sole Shoppers soleshoppers They took my payment but did not send my shoes. Initial order on 6 April Internet Author: Adrian, Michigan Clothing Stores: Sole Shoppers Internet

May 20 2014
Lilliston Ford in NJ Mystery of the disappearing accessories after 2 months in their storage lot vineland New Jersey Author: Coeur D Alene, Idaho Auto Dealers: Lilliston Ford in NJ vineland, New Jersey

May 17 2014
AIS Market Research, Inc. Mr. Dennis Beckett, Timothy Briggs Mr. Briggs approached me via email to participate in a mystery shopper position. New York New York
Author: Buena Park, California Bad Check Writers: AIS Market Research, Inc. New York, New York

May 15 2014
AIS MARKET RESEARCH INC. Dennis Beckett / Timothy Briggs This so called company priorty mailed me a cashiers check for the amount of $1680 and told me it was for a mystery shopping venture. needlist to say . i went to my bank and got laughed at cause its a counterfiet check .  Fort Worth Texas Author: Carterville, Missouri Bad Check Writers: AIS MARKET RESEARCH INC. Fort Worth , Texas

May 08 2014
Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage Great fun signed me up with their subscription without telling me that they were signing me up with anither company as well (Shoppers Advantage). I would have got double charged until I checked my bank statement. Nashville Tennessee
Author: Calgary, Illinois Consumer Services: Great Fun & Shoppers Advantage Nashville, Tennessee

Apr 29 2014
ASC Market Research, Inc Customer Service Rep/Mystery Shopper Scam New York New York Author: Carson, California Unusual Rip-Off: ASC Market Research, Inc New York, New York

Apr 27 2014
Affinion Group/Trilegiant Shoppers Advantage, Privacy Guard, Complete Home, Freescoresandmore, Credit Card Protection, Buyers Advantage, and Health Savers Scam, poor leadership, stealing from customers Westerville Nationwide Author: columbus, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Affinion Group/Trilegiant Nationwide

Apr 25 2014
Dennis Garner/Precision Research Nery Harris Mystery Shoppper SCA Mr.Dennis Beckett. Dennis Huntt . Nery Horn I recieved a Letter from mr Dennis Garner at a time when I was down on my luck. It came with a check for 1,680.00 to send a wire tranfer to Nery horn. New york New York Author: Daytona Beach, Florida Banks: Dennis Garner/Precision Research Nery Harris Mystery Shoppper SCA New york, New York

Apr 24 2014
CRG Associates Collection with no clue of reality, FCPA and general knowledge and false identities of the only individual Contract Resolve Group, LLC.400 N. Saint Paul St. #730Dallas, TX 75201Ph: 214-506-7766 Fax: 214-220-1242 with no clue of reality, FCPA and general knowledge and false identities of the only individual Contract Resolve Group, LLC.400 N. Saint Paul St. #730Dallas, TX 75201Ph: 214-506-7766 Fax: 214-220-1242 dallas Texas Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Communications & Networking: CRG Associates dallas, Texas

Apr 22 2014
onespotallergy.com onespot, blog.onespotallergy, one spot allergy Canadian company deceiving online shoppers searching for allergy products. Ontario Canada Internet
Author: NY, New York Specialty Stores: onespotallergy.com Internet

Apr 21 2014
TLG*SHOPPERS TLG*GREATFN These people have ripped me off for $439.39 in all last year 2013 don't know Nationwide Author: Memphis, Tennessee Travel Agencies: TLG*SHOPPERS TLG*GREATFN Nationwide

Apr 17 2014
Mystery Shopper Providers Association/Group Shoppers 101 Postal Money Order for Secret Shopper Internet Author: Coconut Creek, Florida $$ REWARDS Offered: Mystery Shopper Providers Association/Group Shoppers 101 Internet