Your Search | cricket creek rv estates david p. shockley shockley development joann conway colleen m mccelland
There may be more reports for "cricket creek rv estates david p. shockley shockley development joann conway colleen m mccelland"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "cricket creek rv estates david p. shockley shockley development joann conway colleen m mccelland"

1, Report #1191830

Nov 28 2014
A and M Properties LLC stole and forged false billing statements and threatened the loss of my section-8 and housing syracuse New York Author: syracuse, New York Financial Services: A and M Properties LLC syracuse, New York

2, Report #1191795

Nov 28 2014
Medlife Transport David Southern, Megan Carter When I began working for Medlife I was being paid on time for several weeks and then as time went along there was one story after another given to me about their delaying payment. I tried to work with them in providing transport to these needy medical patients and help maintain the integrity of the company I was working for until they pulled things together which at the time seemed to be imminent. After not being paid for 3 pay periods for a total of $2854.00 owed to me in salary I had no other recourse but to stop picking up their clients and pursue payment of my back pay. Presently after months of trying to make contact with Mrs. Megan Carter I have not been able to rectify this matter. She has not returned my calls or e-mails to her. Encino California Author: Staten Island, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Medlife Transport Encino, California

3, Report #1191763

Nov 28 2014
RPM-CO 4trailer.com David Jernigan, Dave Jernigan, Shannon Jerigan RPM-CO RIPPED ME OFF FOR $4500. DONT GIVE DAVE A DEPOSIT old town Florida Author: Illinois Trailers: RPM-CO 4trailer.com old town, Florida

4, Report #1191742

Nov 27 2014
TWC LLC E Travis Hartman, software development, total web central Left job unfinished after receiving deposit. San Diego Internet
Author: Inglewood , California Small Business Services: TWC LLC Internet

5, Report #1191738

Nov 27 2014
Sierra Vista Moble Village RV campground DRUG ACTIVITY Sierra Vista Arizona Author: Sierra Vista, Arizona Mobile Home Parks: Sierra Vista Moble Village Sierra Vista , Arizona

6, Report #1191681

Nov 27 2014
Bargain House LLC Nick Nichols Sold a tablet with no serial number or model number on the device. After charging the device, we found some sample videos that were from Chinese origin. The samples were of excellent quality, but when we tried taking videos and pictures with the camera, we found them to be of very poor quality. We connected the device to the USB port on my wife's laptop and the computer did not recognize it. There are no drivers for this tablet that exist. Nick also claimed that the product can perform Word, Excel, Office functions, but we could find none. When we called him with our questions within hours after purchase, he did not return our calls. We have called him numerous times over a period of several days with no response. We got ripped off for $219 for a product that is totally inferior. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!!! wISCONSIN Author: Oak Creek, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Electronics: Bargain House LLC

7, Report #1191654

Nov 26 2014
UPS U(seless)P(iece) of S(hit) unable to provide service as described USA Nationwide Author: , Other Shipping Companies: UPS Nationwide

8, Report #1191537

Nov 26 2014
Darren Michael Bavaro, Darren M Bavaro, Darren Bavaro, Darren Michael Bavaro is a convicted felon and career criminal New Jersey Author: New Jersey Veteran's Administration: Darren Michael Bavaro New Jersey

9, Report #1191531

Nov 26 2014
BHP Room Acquisitions INC BHP Premier, Beverly Hills Premiere Tour Operator,BHP RA, Azoulay Enterprise Incorporated, Gabriel Azoulay and David Galiani BEWARE OF BHP ROOMS ACQUISITIONS Beverly Hills California Author: Torrance, California Hotel: BHP Room Acquisitions INC Beverly Hills, California

10, Report #1191482

Nov 26 2014
Madison Payments Inc. David Patick, Josh Yudell SCAM CHEATING SEXIST PHONY FAKE Manhattan New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Madison Payments Inc. Manhattan, New York

11, Report #1191441

Nov 25 2014
David Miller-KFORCE Talent Consulting David Miller, KFORCE Talent Consulting, (((Redacted))), (((Redacted))) MADHYA PRADESH & CHHATISGARH, INDIA Internet Author: Foley, Alabama Employment Services: David Miller-KFORCE Talent Consulting Internet

12, Report #1191353

Nov 25 2014
David miller KFORCE Talent Consulting & Search Group beware of possible scam Washington, DC, Author: Florida Hospitals: David miller Washington, DC, ,

13, Report #1190737

Nov 25 2014
Embrace Development Edward Lester Fraud Received a $15,000 Deposit closing of sale of asset, stole the money for personal use Charlotte North Carolina Author: Atlanta, Georgia Investment Brokers: Embrace Development Charlotte, North Carolina

14, Report #1191323

Nov 25 2014
Sunny Creek Farms & Hatchery Don Shorrick, Sunny Creek Farms Hatchery fraud, rip off artist, shipped pile of parts not machinery. Red Lake Falls Minnesota Author: Chilliwack, British Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Sunny Creek Farms & Hatchery Red Lake Falls, Minnesota

15, Report #1191148

Nov 24 2014
Benefits Alliance Rx Advantage Plus, Free Rx Advantage, Benefits Alliance, Rx Advantage Plus, Julianne Youssef, Gary Youssef ,President, P. Cargnino Owner, Mr. Dan Foster ,VP of Logistics, Perrysburg Ohio Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Work at Home Business: Benefits Alliance Perrysburg, Ohio

16, Report #1191051

Nov 24 2014
Superior Web Solutions Michael P Not paid me my money for the service rendered Canada Canada Author: San Jose, California Small Business Services: Superior Web Solutions Canada,

17, Report #1191016

Nov 24 2014
Kiskon Technologies John Brooks Business Development Manager Ph: 425-998-2507 l Skype: infomedia360 l Email: john@kiskon.com Agreed to deliver services by certain deadline, person dragged project a week past deadline and then said that he cannot deliver. San Jose Internet Author: British Columbia Websites: Kiskon Technologies Internet

18, Report #1190960

Nov 23 2014
Neda Firouz / Firouz / Neda Firouz HOA / Neda Firouz Property Manager / HOA Fraud Neda Firouz / Cross Creek Village HOA Neda Firouz Neda Firouz, Neda Firouz HOA, HOA Fraud Neda Firouz, Neda Firouz HOA Fraud, HOA Fraud, Neda Firouz, Firouz, Cross Creek HOA Neda Firouz, Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Home Owner Associations: Neda Firouz / Firouz / Neda Firouz HOA / Neda Firouz Property Manager / HOA Fraud Neda Firouz / Cross Creek Village HOA Neda Firouz Los Angeles, California

19, Report #1190939

ERICA DEVELOPMENT CORP. Stealing funds from disabled people Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Attorneys General: ERICA DEVELOPMENT CORP. Miami,

20, Report #1190922

Nov 23 2014
RV Fridge House Tate Welding and Repair Warranty Problems Nationwide Author: Los Alamos, California RV Parts & Accessories: RV Fridge House Nationwide

21, Report #1190776

Nov 22 2014
Cricket Cellular They are deceiving customers and stealing customers money Colorado SPrings, Colorado Nationwide Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Cellular Nationwide

22, Report #1190769

Nov 22 2014
D&L Transportation Inc David Karasch - owner Liars - Unprofessional - Old Equipment - Never use this company - Ever - Worst Experience moving my car ever! Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Auto Transporters: D&L Transportation Inc Nationwide

23, Report #1190228

Nov 22 2014
O M G Tech Help I have been paying for tech support for some time and recently purchased Virus protection from OMG and they now seem to be closed and no contact can be made. Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Computer Service & Repair: O M G Tech Help internet

Nov 22 2014
Patrick Jerald PJ Rinker dba RP Builders aka RP Development, LLC Unlicensed Contractor - Scam Artist Westminster Colorado
Author: Westminster, Colorado Builders & Contractors: Patrick Jerald - PJ Rinker Westminster, Colorado

25, Report #1190613

Nov 21 2014
David Johnson Bank of New York Kevin Foster On Monday I received a phone call saying that I would be receiving $8,400 in the form of a government grant since I had been paying my taxes and was an outstanding citizen. Since Monday I have drained my daughter's college account and my bank account with GreenDot MoneyPak cards. The total amount that I have given out is $3,595 with promised deliveries of paying fees of different amounts...ranging from $225 to $885. Please help me get my money back as I am not working and have absolutely no income due to major back surgery on November 12th. Please help me!!! New Yory New York Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: David Johnson Bank of New York