Your Search | cricket prepaid phones

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Seriously?? Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Global Vacation Network I went to their presentation ,3 hrs long, & didn't buy a membership. For going,They gave me a certificate for 2 to fly to certain places, a short cruise & short hotel stay. I called for weeks ,recording saying phones are down, & I could rarely speak to someone. Finally, they said my time has expired & they said I could not use my certificate any more. Palm Harbor Florida Author: S. Pasadena, Florida Resorts: Global Vacation Network Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 27 2016
cricket wireless cricket wireless has the most horrible national customer service ever, not counting their local stores those poor people have to go through the same people you do to try to get something done,  usa Nationwide Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
SafeLink Wireless TracFone Wireless, Inc. No Customer Service, Malfunctioning Phones, Service Interruptions Miami Florida Author: Vallejo, California Cellular Phone Companies: SafeLink Wireless Miami, Florida

Jun 23 2016
Cricket Telecomunications Horrible customer service and falsifying information Nationwide Author: Utah Telephone Companies: Cricket Telecomunications Nationwide

Jun 23 2016
USA rentals Amber/Amy I was on Craigslist living in Nevada looking for a house to rent in New Brighton Minnesota came across the perfect house and called USA rentals Amber picked up the phone and assisted me to get a vanilla one card prepaid credit card. Internet Sorry Author: fernley, Minnesota Housing Rentals: USA rentals Internet

Jun 20 2016
ebay motors I paid them 500 vanilla one prepaid card of 500 to buy a car Saratoga Springs New York
Author: Saratoga Springs, New York Auto & Truck Rental: ebay motors Saratoga Springs, New York

Jun 20 2016
Life Wireless Fernand Vernet Former Seller Of Phones Covington Ga Georgia Author: warren, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: Life Wireless Nationwide

Jun 20 2016
Family Mobile of Walmart Family Mobile scams people at Walmart saying that family mobile services are prepaid but customer relations doesn't work to complain and family mobile will not refund money they have taken to much of.  Wichita area wide Nationwide Author: Park City, Kansas Telemarketers: Family Mobile of Walmart Nationwide

Jun 15 2016
United Mobile Group Blink wireless & Joe Peneda Took payment for cell phones and did not ship Tucson Arizona Author: Irvine, California Cellular Phone Companies: United Mobile Group Tucson, Arizona

Jun 13 2016
Cricket wireless no hassle wireless Lack of knowledge of product/ negligence Maricopa Arizona Author: maricopa, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jun 13 2016
Cricket wireless Cricket wireless is a scam San marcos Texas Author: San Marcos , Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless San marcos, Texas

Jun 12 2016
Avis Prepaid Cancellation Policy Chicago Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Rentals: Avis Nationwide

Jun 10 2016
UNIVISION PREPAID MASTERCARD TOOK MY MONEY FM Internet Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Credit & Debt Services: UNIVISION PREPAID MASTERCARD Internet

Jun 09 2016
Sprint Traded in old phones for new ones, told it would reduce our monthly bill, our bill doubled. Corvallis OR Author: Corvallis, Oregon Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jun 07 2016
Green Dot Corporation Walmart Money Card, Green Dot Prepaid Visa, Steven W. Streit Fraudulent Business Practices PASADENA California
Author: payette, Idaho Credit & Debt Services: Green Dot Corporation PASADENA, California

Jun 06 2016
Expansys USA Untrustworthy company selling faulty phones and not refunding money Bloomington Illinois Author: Buffalo, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Expansys USA Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 05 2016
GLEZOO.COM DON'T BUY ANYTHING FROM GLEZOO.COM AND DON'T EMPLOY PEOPLE WITH THEIR COURSES THEY ARE ALL(((REDACTED))) UP TO NO GOOD AND ILL MORALLED PEOPLE. DON'T TRUST A SCAMM started 4 courses so nice then wouldnt let me complete the junior course refusing to answer requests for assistance and help police say they are just after money they never answer phones or emails and no id on pl Internet Author: Birkdale, Fitness Consultants: GLEZOO.COM Internet

Jun 03 2016
Cricket Wireless Auth AKA Stevie S, Went in on Tue May 31, 2016 I just went in to get a Sims card because my phone had went down so had to activate another phone.  **** ******** **** Safford, Az 85546 AZ Author: Solomon, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Auth

Jun 02 2016
Cricket Wireless Random number change after storm/ no help from customer care. Dallas TX Author: Dallas, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Internet

May 29 2016
Wow mobile Wow mobile boutique Scammers! Attempting to get your old phones to steal all personal info St. Catharines Ontario Nationwide Author: St catharines, Ontario Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Wow mobile Nationwide

May 25 2016
FreedomPop Cell Phones Rips you off in every way possible Los Angeles, California Internet Author: lakewood, Colorado Cellular Phone Companies: FreedomPop Cell Phones Internet

May 25 2016
One Vanilla Prepaid Gift Card I placed monry on a vanilla gift card to pay a bill online and money was taken before i could pay bill. I reported the card in February 2016 and received an answer on May 17th that i will not be given a refund because i used the card in Orlando, Florida at a 7/11 store & I stay in Georgia ,7 hour drive, Nationwide
Author: Blackshear, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Vanilla Gift Card Nationwide

May 24 2016
espree prepaid master card. policy malfuntion smyrna Georgia Author: desert hot sorings, California Unusual Rip-Off: espree prepaid master card. smyrna, Georgia

May 21 2016
Prepaid.citi.com prepaid.citi.com/octopharmaCiti prepaid Visa card Steal your plasma money COLUMBIA SC - South Caro Author: COLUMBIA, South Carolina Better Business Bureau: Prepaid.citi.com Internet