Your Search | cricket prepaid phones

1, Report #1319127

Jul 27 2016
Dealsrus365 Cheapest phones online for a good reason: They're defective. Internet Author: Miami Shores, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Dealsrus365 Internet

2, Report #1319063

Jul 26 2016
Cricket Wireless Refuse to refund unused service on canceled line same day after told to pay by CSR to cancel for refund. Nationwide Author: Aztec, New Mexico Telephones: Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Us department of education national payment center Said i owed 6,000+ for loan and they could help me by making payments for 9 concetive payments with my prepaid mastercard to stay out default. Louisville Kentucky Author: Louisville, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Us department of education national payment center Kentucky

Jul 25 2016
BLU products BLU cell phones Fraudulent advertised. Pathetic nonexistant customer service. You are to send in your phone and to BUY!!! a new one from them- They are a scam CONSUMER FRAUD Doral Florida Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Cellular Phone Companies: BLU products Doral, Florida

Jul 25 2016
AT&T Wireless My husband & I switched from Verizon to AT&T because we were told we were getting a better rate, they were to buy out our Verizon acct & pay early termination fees & we returned our phones & they now say they have no record, Tisa Johnson Dallas/Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Ponchatoula, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Wireless Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Sherman Travis Rich gang Make money with by giving him $300 to turn into thousands usin American Express prepaid cards. He took my money $600 from, block me will not answer my calls. Facebook Miami Florida
Doris Detroit mi Author: Southfield, Michigan Work at Home Business: Sherman Travis Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Cricket Wireless Sold me a locked phone Tucson Arizona Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Guzu The company sent me the info how to send my phone an when i send them phones i didn't receive no money New York Internet Author: Thibodaux, Louisiana Cellular Phone Companies: Guzu Internet

Jul 21 2016
Search Engine Startup searchenginestartup.com / Auto-dials cell phones without permission. Stole my phone number. No Contact info. Nationwide Author: Alabama Search Engine Optimization: Search Engine Startup Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
Rediff.com highly non reliable for i phones seller of the company is equaly a b****** Mr Rishi,who's a seller to rediff.com.neither resolved my problem nor has any authenticity. mr rishi, kamla nagar , near SPARK MALL Internet Author: ghaziabad, Indiana Cellular Phone Companies: Rediff.com Internet

Jul 18 2016
advanced sleep medicine services irfan a Khan MD No helpful explaining anything and they very rarely answer there phones laguna hills California Author: costa mesa, California Doctors: advanced sleep medicine services laguna hills, California

Jul 18 2016
CONSUMER CELLULAR LIARS, HIGH PRICES WITH ALL THEIR TAXES, LOUSY SERVICE, ANTIQUE PHONES Nationwide Author: new port richey, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: CONSUMER CELLULAR Nationwide

Jul 17 2016
cricket cell phone virgin mobil Bought service and its still not activated Internet Author: brooksville, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: cricket cell phone Internet

Jul 12 2016
Nickolas James, Associates Appraisal Group, Nick James, Rainee MacElvoy Nick James advertises that he does Appraisals for Residential, Commericial, & Land. He Took $275.00 of my money and never performed, nor delivered an Appraisal of any sort. Now, (after payment in full) he won’t answer his Phones, Text messages, or Emails. Scammer! Irvine California
Job completed Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Small Business Services: Nickolas James Irvine, California

Jul 11 2016
Bluebird Amex prepaid debit card Huge rip off!!!! New York/Puerto Rico Internet Author: Fairway, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Bluebird Amex prepaid debit card Internet

Jul 11 2016
Cricket Wireless Misrepresented a way to remove 2 lines from my account, committing fraud and keeping my money!! Internet Author: TEMPLE, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Internet

Jul 10 2016
cricket charge me $100 eureka mo Author: pacific, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: cricket

Jul 10 2016
Sprint Didn't replace 2 Galaxy S6 Edge phones overheat and charger cord on fire Nationwide
Author: Allen Park, Michigan Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Jul 07 2016
Kaiku Prepaid Utterly devoid of common sense and lacking the foresight to follow up properly Internet Author: Riverside, California Banks: Kaiku Prepaid Internet

Jul 05 2016
US cellular When entering contract say one thing but first bill 5 days later $500 then shut u off not 24 hours late yet then charge OUTRAGEOUS on next bill. Was told bills would b $258 a month 2 phones 2 tablets at $10 each umm NOOOOOONOOONONO NEVER WHAT THEY SAID . Last month was $678 of course had to pay $250 every week all month so they wont shut off 1 week later new bill is $745 really come on.... one customer rep told us well if u dont pay itll just keep getting higher i asked how can any justify paying that he told me i was being hostile and he didnt have to put up with it i said can we get itemized bill he told me N O Nationwide Author: CABOOL, Missouri Miscellaneous Companies: US cellular Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Sprint Prepaid Worst Cell Service Around Nationwide Nationwide Prepaid. Author: CALEDONIA, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Prepaid Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Seriously?? Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 28 2016
Global Vacation Network I went to their presentation ,3 hrs long, & didn't buy a membership. For going,They gave me a certificate for 2 to fly to certain places, a short cruise & short hotel stay. I called for weeks ,recording saying phones are down, & I could rarely speak to someone. Finally, they said my time has expired & they said I could not use my certificate any more. Palm Harbor Florida Author: S. Pasadena, Florida Resorts: Global Vacation Network Palm Harbor, Florida

Jun 27 2016
cricket wireless cricket wireless has the most horrible national customer service ever, not counting their local stores those poor people have to go through the same people you do to try to get something done,  usa Nationwide Author: williamsburg, Ohio Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless Nationwide

Jun 27 2016
SafeLink Wireless TracFone Wireless, Inc. No Customer Service, Malfunctioning Phones, Service Interruptions Miami Florida Author: Vallejo, California Cellular Phone Companies: SafeLink Wireless Miami, Florida