Your Search | cricket prepaid phones

Sep 01 2015
Fitlogic - Little Black Pant Fitlogic, Little Black Pant, Cricket Lee, Eileen Fraser, Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Internet Fraud: Fitlogic Internet

Sep 01 2015
Sonja Toth Cricket employee perm locked my Phone having me enter incorrect codes until final lock, now they want to replace my almost new Phone with a refurbished one . I want new or fix mine. To boot they said I did it since George failed to notate my account with what happened.. San Diego, CA, GA, Fl Author: millerton, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sonja Toth Internet

Sep 01 2015
GreenDot Corp Bought new GreenDot prepaid card loaded $140 on iut when I try to register it the said the card was already in use Monrovia California Author: Chester, New York Credit & Debt Services: GreenDot Corp Internet

4, Report #1251916

Aug 31 2015
Tours R Us Bookitdiscount club sold me a prepaid all inclusive vacation added booking fees ,upgraded fees and taxes when finalized booking Nationwide Author: Skokie, Illinois Resorts: Tours R Us Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
ClearComm of Tampa Bay Authorized Metro PCS dealer many customers are forced to buy higher plans in order to get device sale price and are being sold used phones baltimore Maryland Author: baltimore, Maryland Specialty Stores: ClearComm of Tampa Bay baltimore, Maryland

Aug 28 2015
PNC Bank PNC prepaid pay Debit card Cincinnati Ohio Author: West Chester, Ohio Banks: PNC Bank Nationwide

Aug 20 2015
Netspend Netspend Prepaid Debit Visa Netspend Stole Hundreds of Dollars From Me Nationwide Author: Anaheim, California Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Nationwide

Aug 19 2015
Sprint Corporation Service, Cell Phones, horrible, did not honor Veteran Affairs employee discount of 20% off bill Overland Park Kansas Author: Lansing, Illinois Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Corporation Overland Park, Kansas

Aug 17 2015
Premiumtobuy Online Digital Website cell phones export Apple iPhones Shenzhen, China Internet Author: Laguna Niguel, California Cellular Phone Companies: Premiumtobuy Internet

Aug 16 2015
Netspend Corporation Western Union Prepaid Netspend card Lied. Continued to lie. And kept lying. Austin Texas Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit & Debt Services: Netspend Corporation austin, Arizona

Aug 16 2015
Western Union Netspend Prepaid Internet Author: Redding, California Financial Services: Banks: Western Union Netspend Prepaid Internet

Aug 15 2015
metro pcs metro pcs refused to give me the service code and network codes to unlock two cell phones i had to purchase two new cellphones so my new carrier consumer cellular can come through this cost me $175.00.  Nationwide Author: jamaica queens, New York Telephones: metro pcs Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
VIRGIN MOBILE VIRGIN MOBILE MAFIA REFUSES REFUND & KEEPS THE BRAND NEW PHONES I RETURNED PLAINFIELD INDIANA Author: SALISBURY, Maryland Questionable Activities: VIRGIN MOBILE Nationwide

Aug 13 2015
metro pcs Cellular phones South Carolina Author: Greenville sc , South Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: metro pcs South Carolina

Aug 10 2015
Shenzhen MAODENG Science and Technology Development Co. Ltd szacea.comhkqtfc.com i was buying som phones and walkie, and paid him 1172$, but nothing from him. Guangdong Internet Author: grenaa, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Shenzhen MAODENG Science and Technology Development Co. Ltd Internet

Aug 10 2015
Legal Shield Prepaid Legal unethical treatment Ada Oklahoma
More Author: Olathe, Kansas Legal Services: Legal Shield Ada, Oklahoma

Aug 05 2015
Active Lite Weight Management Third Party Customer Service Phones: 888-276-2477, 646-688-0457, 888-276-2477, 888-608-9756, 877-818-3236 Main Key Element for this product, PURE GARCINIA CAMBOGIA is the HCA. The more percentage, the better and the faster it works. This company said they only have the 60% HCA, and they advertises a 14 day free trial. Anyways, I was on their free trial twice. For the trial, they sent the 60% HCA. After the trial, they sent the 50% HCA the does not work. Not for me. When I called them, they told me it was only mislabeled but it is a 60% HCA. They know the 50% HCA does not work, and that's why they don't send it for the trial perior, or people will not stay with their product. Funny they did it to me twice and lied about it. Largo Florida Author: Toronto, Ontario Weightloss Programs: Active Lite Weight Management Third Party Customer Service Largo, Florida

Aug 02 2015
Sprint I bought my iphone 6 Gold 16 GB from a Sprint store at Manhasset on contract free basis with an assurance of unlocking it when I paid the entire outstanding amount in the end. As months passed by, I found the sprint’s prepaid connection quite expensive with poor internet connection. In fact, what they claim for having 4G internet connection is non-existent, most of the time you’ll find 3G on your phone. Nationwide Author: New York, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

Aug 01 2015
Accountnow.com /prepaid debit card Metabank gold.accountnow.com Locked my account 3days after my refund posted.(6/17/2015 Internet Author: Rodeo, California Income tax: Accountnow.com /prepaid debit card Metabank Internet

Jul 31 2015
Progressive Metro PCS Went to mtero PCs to buy three new phones they will rip you off blind.. Garland texas Nationwide Author: garland, Texas Financial Services: Progressive Nationwide

Jul 30 2015
Snapfon Cell Phones for Seniors Horrible phone service and no customer service Internet Author: austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Snapfon Cell Phones for Seniors Internet

Jul 24 2015
4Team Corporation Support Site is Corrupt and If you fill out Support form you get slammed with other scammers trying to sell you something; 4 team does not answer their phones As soon as I installed it and went to your support page and filed out the support information I receive 8 junk mails with your company name and logo. I call your number and no one answered. I paid for these programs and I think I just got screwed by 4 Team Corp. Your systems are corrupt or is it your corporation that is corrupt? Answer your d**n phone or is this another Florida Scam corporation. What the hell do I do? Coral Springs Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Software: 4Team Corporation Coral Springs, Florida

Jul 23 2015
METRO PCS Sells Useless Phones Clearwater Florida Author: Clearwater, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: METRO PCS Clearwater, Florida

Jul 23 2015
gld my score tn took money from my prepaid card 65$ without my consent. i did not sign up for this BS Tennessee Nationwide Author: las vegas, New Mexico Credit & Debt Services: gld my score tn Nationwide

Jul 21 2015
DMBTIMESINC, Donna Burns, Kam phones sex North Carolina Internet Find me to help you Author: Virginia Adult Web Site: DMBTIMESINC, Donna Burns, Kam Internet