Your Search | cricket prepaid phones

Dec 01 2016
Dr. Smart Phones Addison location took parts from ps4 addison Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Dr. Smart Phones Addison location addison, Texas

Nov 26 2016
Verizon at Target Wont sell Samsung Phones to Verizon Customer Internet Author: Seattle, Washington Cellular Phone Companies: Verizon at Target Internet

Nov 22 2016
Attorney randy lee bumgardener He took 3000 dollars of mine for my divorce and did 1 court appreance and when he found out my ex was wire tapping,mirroring, my phones and emails he told me not to call him again and hung me out to dry Oklahoma city Oklahoma Author: Okc, Oklahoma Attorneys & Legal Services: Attorney randy lee bumgardener Okc, Oklahoma

Nov 22 2016
American Express bluebird prepaid card They took my money from my account and closed the account Fraud Utah Nationwide
Author: Buena Park, California Credit Card Fraud: American Express bluebird prepaid card Nationwide

Nov 21 2016
Big Daddy's Car lot I was lied to by my car salesman and set up to later get my car impounded. Then disrespected and treated bad by the people who answer the phones in the office. They will do anything for money. They do not care at all about there customers and/ or customer service. Contacting them with any issues you may be experiencing is a complete waste of time, because they will not help even if your paying customer in good standing. Worse company I've ever done business with and highly unprofessional. They told me whatever they felt like they needed to just to get my money. It's apparent lying is a just apart of their bad business scheme. I say to anyone looking Go Elsewhere. Anywhere else, I've dealt with several car lots and never have ive ever encountered such trouble as I've had with them in the very short amount of time I've dealt with their company. Dallas Texas Are you serious? Whoever you are. Author: Garland, Texas Auto Dealers: Big Daddy's Car lot Dallas, Texas

Nov 21 2016
Richmob Clothing I placed an order Of 180 Dollers for clothes an Never Received the items . No answer of phones to check on status Or feed back at all Internet Author: Worcester , Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: Richmob Clothing Internet

Nov 21 2016
Brinks prepaid mastercard or Netspend not creditting an unauthorized transaction and buying more time po box 2136 austin tx 78768-2136 Internet Resolved Author: Sugar Creek, Missouri Online banking: Brinks prepaid mastercard Internet

Nov 21 2016
Cricket Wireless AT&T Stores do not post the fine print what part of no contract prepaid don't they get Clarkston Washington Revised from original post. Cricket Wireless are thieves. Author: Lewiston, Idaho Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Nov 20 2016
Jian Wang E-Bay User ID: jianwang777 Selling Stolen and Blacklisted cell phones and lying about the condition Champaigne Illinois
So Other Potential Buyers Don't Make the Same Mistake Author: St Lois, Missouri Cellular Phone Companies: Jian Wang Internet

Nov 18 2016
Cerrito Master Masonry Chim Chimney Master Masonry Chimney Cricket, Inc. They take your money and you will play hell trying to get the work done. Waterford Michigan Author: Livonia, Michigan US Postal Service: Cerrito Master Masonry Waterford, Michigan

Nov 15 2016
Account now prepaid debit card Is trying to hold my money so they can build interest even tho myself and my employee have called to verify saying they sent the deposit Internet AccountNow Author: Naugatuck, Connecticut Credit Card Processing Companies: Account now prepaid debit card Internet

Nov 12 2016
Cricket wireless THEY STOLE MY MONEY! Hiram Georgia Time to get your credit card company's fraud department involved. Author: Hiram, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Hiram, Georgia

Nov 08 2016
1960 Ripped off and loving it.Cricket sucks Gresham Oregon Author: Gresham , Oregon Internet: Internet Services: Cricket wirless Oregon

Nov 07 2016
Comcast Business Services Comcast, Internet Service Provider for Businesses Deceived, presented contract with hidden clauses, lied, scammed, continues to charge for lack of services they never could fully provide, deleted all evidence ,our phones are internet based as well- so they erased all records of our numerous calls per month for the internet not working and said we only called one time for assistance with internet outages! Port St. Lucie Nationwide Author: Florida Internet Service Providers: Comcast Business Services Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
Cricket Wireless Charged me 7 payments in all for 1 monthly bill of $50.00 Covington Nationwide Author: Covington, Kentucky Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Nov 04 2016
Cheaptickets.com CheapTickets.com Stole $1200+ on a trip cancelled by Delta Internet NOT Prepaid Author: Perkinston, Mississippi Travel Services: Cheaptickets.com Internet

Nov 03 2016
Simple Debit Card Simple CardSimple Prepaid CardSimple Checking Frozen funds Internet Internet Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: Simple Debit Card Internet

Oct 28 2016
RIP OFF REPORT CSUING PROblems Intentionally Author: Renton, Washington tempdir: CRICKET Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Insight prepaid card Insight prepaid card services Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Insight prepaid card Nationwide

Oct 21 2016
Insight Prepaid card Stole my money!!! Nationwide Author: LOUISVILLE, Kentucky Convenience Stores: Insight Prepaid card Nationwide

Oct 19 2016
Charity leather PHIL SINNER Took money off my prepaid credit card and I never received my vest or refund which Mr Sinner said was on it's way in money order form and his company worked for people with cancer well they have a poor spokes person if that is true Chandler Kentucky Charity leather is not a ripoff! Author: Grayson, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Charity leather Chandler, Kentucky

Oct 15 2016
International Delivery Service Max Express Sara Smith You received packages and prepaid shipping labels, and were to ship them at not cost to you; HOWEVER - read on Chicago Illinois Author: somewhere in, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: International Delivery Service Max Express Chicago, Illinois

Oct 11 2016
Farmersonly.com Paid for one month by prepaid Visa 21.95 and can not get into account contacted support and was told to wait two business days to correct problem never happened still can't get into account. They will not get your money if you use prepaid all I lost is 21.95 so I guess I prevailed on that scam .they wont get any more money from me .lol. Internet Author: Dawsonville, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Farmersonly.com Internet

Oct 09 2016
aarons chicago Tried to over charge on cell phones Chicago Illinois Sorry Author: CHICAGO, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: aarons chicago Chcago, Illinois

25, Report #1332003

Oct 06 2016
The Notary Spot - BIGGEST NON-PAYMNET COMPANY EVER! Completed 2 signing for this company and they refuse to pay. Won't answer their phones or return phone calls. Pasadena, TX 77502 Texas Author: Linden, New Jersey Notary: The Notary Spot Nationwide