Your Search | cricket communications

Dec 26 2015
Charter Communications Applying for services then being told you can't get it Madison Wisconsin Right on schedule... Author: Lillington, North Carolina $$ REWARDS Offered: Charter Communications Wisconsin

Dec 21 2015
Charter communications Someone keeps ordering movies on demend that i never ordered Duluth georgia Nationwide Author: Duluth, Georgia Cable TV: Charter communications Nationwide

Dec 17 2015
cricket wireless made a bridge payment on my account and they disconnected my phone the next morning. Nationwide Cricket Author: Earlsboro, Oklahoma Cellular Phone Companies: cricket wireless Nationwide

Dec 17 2015
CenturyLink Qwest I LOST HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS TRYING CENTURYLINK’S “RISK-FREE” “NO OBLIGATION” HIGH SPEED INTERNET TRIAL Denver Nationwide Author: Golden, Colorado Communications & Networking: CenturyLink Nationwide

Dec 17 2015
Cricket Wireless Cricket mobile Do Not Patronize Cricket Wireless Internet Author: Jupiter, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Internet

Dec 14 2015
Ncic Network Communications What a rip off.I talked no longer than 2 minutes and got charged $30.00 on my bank statement Longview Texas Did you call our customer service? Author: Asheboro, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: Ncic Network Communications Longview, Texas

Dec 14 2015
Birch Communications Rude customer service attempting to collect $6,000 for 2 months of service Atlanta Georgia Please Email Me Author: Boca Raton, Florida Internet Service Providers: Birch Communications Atlanta, Georgia

Dec 14 2015
Coach.me CoachNigel Cook and Coach.me , Katie Promised me specific life coaching with chat communications as they advertize chat at website, denied it exists, dumped me when I said that's what I signed up and paid for. Internet Author: Coco, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Coach.me CoachNigel Cook and Coach.me Internet

Dec 10 2015
PCRush We Ordered (10) We Recieved (5) Claim was started A MONTH AGO No Resolution Internet Author: CONYERS, Georgia Communications & Networking: PCRush Internet

Dec 09 2015
Cricket Wireless, Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cricket Wireless

Dec 07 2015
CenturyLink Direct TV AffiliatePrism TV ServiceCenturyLink InternetVerizon PartnerHome Essentials Bad service, defective products, tech issues, techs schedule and then don't show up Colorado Springs Internet
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Communications & Networking: CenturyLink Internet

37, Report #1271958

Dec 04 2015
Suddenlink Communications bait & switch, fraud, dishonorable, no warnings, no information, no customer service, no options Greenville North Carolina Author: Ayden, North Carolina Internet Service Providers: Suddenlink Communications Greenville, North Carolina

Dec 02 2015
Scum from Meadowvale For the profit of only $ 25 this individual is prepared to end up in Rip Off Report! What a scammer Mississauga Ontario, Canada
Author: Mississauga, Ontario Communications & Networking: Scum from Meadowvale Mississauga, Canada

Dec 02 2015
Birch Birch Communications, Inc. used to be Globalinx Ripped me off $200 for calls not made by me Atlanta Georgia Please email me Author: Hacienda Heights, California Telephone Companies: Birch Internet

Dec 02 2015
Standard Business Systems AFTER lease is over - - - Read the Fine Print Little Rock Arkansas Author: North Little Rock, Arkansas Communications & Networking: Standard Business Systems Little Rock, Arkansas

Dec 01 2015
Level 3 Communications LLC IRS COLLECTIONS SCAM Sunnyside Washington Author: PENSACOLA, Florida Internal Revenue Service: Level 3 Communications LLC Sunnyside, Washington

Dec 01 2015
verizon overage usage nationwide Nationwide Author: north east , Pennsylvania Communications & Networking: verizon Nationwide

Nov 30 2015
Frontier communications poor service but excellent lip service Nationwide Author: franklin, North Carolina Telephone Companies: Frontier communications Nationwide

Nov 27 2015
Xcell communications a dealer of Metro PCS On November 20, 2015 Xcell Communications stole my money. Can someone help me ASAP please. Thank you God Bless Gainesville Georgia Author: Baldwin, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Xcell communications a dealer of Metro PCS Gainesville, Georgia

Nov 25 2015
Square Trade Square trade does not honor their replacement warranty Nationwide Author: spanish fort, Alabama Communications & Networking: Square Trade Nationwide

Nov 23 2015
Cricket Wireless Terrible Cricket cell phones Nationwide Author: Irvine, California Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Nov 23 2015
StreamNtv LLC show 3 Brian (manager)Brink (tech support)Lil Viv (salesperson) Salesperson at Southern Christmas show, told us the K-Box would definitely work with our internet speed (we are able to use netflix); however box does not work and company manager and tech support are offering no refund or workable solution. just pointing to their 'no refund' statement Myrtle Beach South Carolina Stream TV, LLC Contact: Brian Schumacher Author: Fairview, North Carolina Communications & Networking: StreamNtv LLC show 3 Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

Nov 19 2015
cox communications billed me for cox cable that I never had.told them I never lived at the address the services were used, someone used my name and info over the phone to get themselves free cox apparently when they didn't pay there bills Phoenix Arizona Nationwide Author: PHOENIX, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: cox communications Nationwide

Nov 18 2015
Cricket Wireless Cricket Employee broke my phone Fenton Missouri corp office number Author: fenton, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Cricket Wireless Fenton, Missouri

Nov 17 2015
QuadraNet Home Security Systems, Inc. QuadraNet Alarms (Fred Alerson) RIPOFF SCAM OVERCHARGING AND FAULTY SERVICE HOSTING HOUSEHOLD ALARM SYSTEM AND CENTRAL STATION MONITORING Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Communications & Networking: QuadraNet Home Security Systems, Inc. Reno, Nevada