CRICKET CELL PHONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cricket cell phone
There may be more specific results for "cricket cell phone"
For more specific results for "cricket cell phone"
Showing 26-50 of 39,860 Found Reports For more specific results for "cricket cell phone"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

AT&T Deceptive business practices by AT&T Atlanta Nationwide
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 19 2017
Samsung No Support Seoul Internet Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Internet

May 19 2017
ReNew Eye Cream Cancellation process is automated over phone. I cancelled the product 4/4/17 but still received it 5/14/17 and charged $88.10. When I called to get a refund and find out how to mail back the product the customer representative was refusing to look beyond her system which did not record my phone call on 4/14/17. Fountain Valley California Author: Dewey, Arizona Skin Care: ReNew Eye Cream Fountain Valley, California

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 18 2017
Tele Circuit slam, slammed, target elderly, trick old people in to switching phone service La Follette Tennessee Author: Tennessee Telephone Companies: Tele Circuit Duluth, Georgia

May 18 2017
Trevor Brady Most Deceptive/Manipulative Individual You Will Ever Encounter! Beware!!! Greenville North Carolina Author: Anywhere, Other Cellular Phone Companies: Trevor Brady Internet

May 17 2017
Slim genesis Charge my account for a project I did not order, unauthorized charges to credit card, lied to me over the phone, poor customer service. St.Petersburg Florida Author: Fort sill, Oklahoma Supplemental Health Programs: Slim genesis St.Petersburg , Florida

May 17 2017
Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Procell, Procell Hammocks, Procell Little Havana, Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Ripped me off. Lied to me and took my money. Lied about product sold. They did not refund or fix the problem and they assumed no responsibility for making it right. Miami, Kendall, Hammocks, Little Havana Florida Author: Miami, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Procell Miami Corp, ProcellPOS LLC, Joan Concepcion Miami, Florida

May 17 2017
METRO PCS METRO LIES ABOUT REBATE ON PHONE BALDWIN HILLS California Author: PALMDALE, California Computer Mail Order: METRO PCS BALDWIN HILLS , California

May 17 2017
Pch They said the phone PCH and I've won $585,000 and a BMW and it was on its way from Detroit camera crew u.s. Marshals FBI we're coming with them because it's so much money they asked for us to Western Union $370.01 is what they got Las Vegas Nevada Author: saginaw, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Pch Las Vegas, Nevada

May 17 2017
Sprint Sprint lied to me about the terms of my contract, did not properly repair my phone or submit my phone to the company for warranty, and took hundreds of dollars for services they never rendered Austin, Texas Nationwide Author: Austin, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint Nationwide

May 17 2017
Wakefield and Associates Collection agency, wanting to collect a debt that is non-extant. I am debt clear, and anything I have is current. They have called a number of times from different toll-free numbers, and barely speak into the phone. I finally got the name of the company, and looked them up and found they are a scam. No plan to call them, screw them I know my financials they can kiss my grits.  Colorado Author: Aloha, Oregon Questionable Activities: Wakefield and Associates Colorado,

May 17 2017
INMATEAID.com Inmate Aid, LLC Supposedly gives you phone number for monthly charge your incarcerated one can call you at cheaper prepaid rate. Greenacres, FL Internet Tip for the future - check other websites before you commit Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Telephone Companies: INMATEAID.COM Internet

May 17 2017
AT&T Ma Bell. Early termination charge on phone I had 9 years. Nationwide Author: Beaumont, Texas Telephone Companies: AT&T Nationwide

May 17 2017
Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial My wife and I paid for credit repair on 2/2/17 we paid $1550 we were told the process takes 30-45 days we are now over 90 days , they no longer take our phone calls text or emails Memphis Tennessee Author: New York, New York Credit & Debt Services: Reginald Weston dba Weston's Financial Memphis , Tennessee

May 16 2017
Erick Brent Erick Brent Tsunami wave LLC, www.secret72hourcreditboost.com SCAMM ALERT!!! PLEASE DO NOT GIVE ERICK BRENT ANY F YOU MONEY. I GAVE HIM $4000 FOR A CPN ON MARCH, 15, 2017.I TEXT HIM AND ASKED HIM FOR A REFUND LIKE HE PROMISED AND HE SAID THAT HE WOULD AND THATS WHEN HE BLOCKED MY NUMBER AND I COULD NO LONGER REACH HIM ON THE PHONE. California
Author: Pompano beach, Florida Credit Services: Erick Brent Internet

May 16 2017
ojas enterprises llc Tiffany Hung up after 15 minutes on phone Ayur and wrinkless cream 15 day trial newburgh New Jersey Author: Osage Beach, Missouri Skin Care: ojas enterprises llc newburgh, New Jersey

May 16 2017
Net10 Stole My Rollover Minutes Miami Florida Author: Coon Rapids, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: Net10 Miami, Florida

May 16 2017
Vitaview Probiotics & Garcinia Cambogia Customer Service Lied regarding policies & denied refund. Very rude on phone. Initial phone number disconnected. Salt Lake City Nationwide
Author: Murrieta, California Drug Manufacturers: Vitaview Probiotics & Garcinia Cambogia Nationwide

May 16 2017
COAL COSMETICS/ HEALERBOD / I CURE BOD FRAUDULENT COMPANY-YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK-$180.& 60 HOURS ON THE PHONE/NO RECOURSE Internet Author: Edgewater, Maryland Skin Care: COAL COSMETICS Internet

May 16 2017
Vehicle Protection Dept Did not cancel my contract as requested, kept charging me, won't answer phone or return calls Santa Ana California Author: Mooresville, North Carolina Auto Warranty: Vehicle Protection Dept Santa Ana, California

May 15 2017
GTL ConnectNetwork Received my payment, end user did not receive payment on his account. GTL refused to refund money, or forward money to phone aacount. Internet Internet South Dakota Author: Anonymous, Minnesota Cellular Phone Companies: GTL ConnectNetwork Internet

May 15 2017
Tom Scoffin Linda Scoffin Escel Servicing Unitec Servicing KB Midlands What has happened to your phone lines? Internet Author: Alabama Secretarial Services: Tom Scoffin Internet

May 15 2017
Original Mangnetic phone Cable  info@magnetphonecable.com Ordered my cables back in Jan 13, i've emailed and left multiable massages and still haven't gotten a response New York Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Original Mangnetic phone Cable Internet

May 15 2017
Dermal Filler Shop Company took my bitcoin, then cancelled my order. They claim it was because they don't ship to the US, but their site does not say that. They even have a US phone number! Viktor went back and forth with me, saying that I could not prove the bitcoin was sent. Internet
Author: Vermont Drugstores: Dermal Filler Shop Internet