Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

cross country bank

Showing 1-25 of 53,797 Found Reports For more specific results for "cross country bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
SQUARE LINKED MY BANK ACCOUNT, THEN TOOK MY PAYMENT, THEN FROZE MY ACCOUNT AND HELD MY MONEY FOR 90 DAYS NOT SURE Internet Author: BANGOR, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: SQUARE Internet

Feb 27 2017
North Country Sports Medicine Dazed and confused billing department caused my credit to be damaged! Queensbury New York
Author: New York Emergency Medical Services: North Country Sports Medicine Queensbury, New York

Feb 27 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer RBI ROSSSERUMKMI KRUGCREAMS This company 's sole business is to rip off and scam people the only thing they reduce is your bank account St George Utah Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer St George , Utah

Feb 26 2017
Provincial Pardon and Waiver Services James Bertrand, Diane Lee Total Ripoff Toronto Ontario Author: Bonnyville, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Provincial Pardon and Waiver Services Toronto, Ontario

Feb 26 2017
First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona Get over it Author: Mableton, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Credit Card Arizona

Feb 25 2017
Brio Allegro Beauty Hydra Skin Sciences, Sheridan Labs Inc. Brio. Allegro. Took $103 and $109 Fraudulently from my bank 14 days after requesting samples. Never stipulated any time I was agreeing to anything but $5 samples. Bluffdale Utah/ Clearwate
Author: Inland Empire, California Skin Care: Brio Allegro Beauty Bluffdale, Utah

Feb 25 2017
LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W This company has never served me with any court documents and withdrawed 1,800 from my bank account and also took money from my daughters accounts that are minor's WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: Westminster, California Questionable Activities: LEGAL ORDER LAW OFFICE OF RORY W WESTLAKE VILLAGE , California

Feb 24 2017
Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale, cancellation penalty even when moving out of the country There is a cancellation fee ,50$ if less than 50% of the membership is left, 100$ otherwise, even when you move away more than 25 miles. I am moving out of the country and Total Woman Gym would charges a cancellation fee even in this case, which is subtracted from the refund. They claim that this is written in the contract. However, you only receive the contract AFTER joining. Sunnyvale California Author: California Health Clubs & Gyms: Total Woman Gym ,Sunnyvale Sunnyvale, California

Feb 24 2017
Aspiration Bank I was looking through my screenshot captured images and found one of aspiration page where you enter your personal information. The screenshot was of my mother's maiden name. I did not take a screen shot of this information and I think somehow someone was able to get this information this way. I have not yet seen anything damaging to my identity but I am concerned about this. Internet Author: Glen Elder, Kansas Banks: Aspiration Bank Internet

Feb 24 2017
Dental One Messed up mine tooth and shaved it too small now no crown with it and they're constantly Bill and me and my insurance the problem has gone on for almost 5 years and still is going on as of today Fayetteville Georgia
Author: Union City, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: Dental One Fayetteville Georgia,

Feb 24 2017
Peoples Bank of Colorado bank, ripoff, disrespect, rude, beware of peoples bank Woodland Park Colorado Author: Colorado Banks: Peoples Bank of Colorado Woodland Park, Colorado

Feb 24 2017
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Don't choose this health insurance Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Insurance: Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Feb 24 2017
Jaanu Skin Care and Julo Eye Creme JAANU Skin Care and JULO Eye Creme -- RIPOFF -- BEWARE!! Those 4.95 trials will drain your bank account of $174.50!! Santa Ana Nationwide Jaanu Ripoff Author: Lone Jack, Missouri Skin Care: Jaanu Skin Care Nationwide

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 24 2017
Parisian Glow Free Trial for Parisian Glow face cream is a scam where they charged me for products that I never got and did not order. They charged my CC $19.95 for an eMag. and when I called them they had 14 different phone #s I had to call to find someone who said they would refund 1/3 but it never happened. They gave my CC bank a wrong phone # so no one could call them to reimburse my card. What a rip off. Not sure but the customer service is in Florida Internet Author: Conifer, Colorado Skin Care: Parisian Glow Internet

Feb 24 2017
Bank of America Goldman Warshaw PC Bank of America seized money from my account then lost it Charlotte North Carolina Author: Lyndhurst , New Jersey Banks: Bank of America Goldman Warshaw PC Charlotte , North Carolina

Feb 24 2017
Dish Network LLC. Dish charged my bank account with unauthorized charge....I'm not even a customer. New York City Utah Question & possible explanation--- Author: new York, New York Cable TV: Dish Network LLC. Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 23 2017
GE Capital Bank Preapproved for loan Los Angeles California Author: Garden grove , California Banks: GE Capital Bank california

Feb 23 2017
Comcast Xfinity Service disconnected even though I didn't owe any money.. To get my service re-connected, I was required to immediately make a payment and authorize an additional payment to be taken out of my bank account in 10 days Will not refund my money. Nationwide Author: Tamarac, Florida Cable TV: Comcast Nationwide

Feb 23 2017
DLM Capital Investors LLC / Donald L. Morrow / Simon Williams / Mija Coit Fraudulent Bank Checks and Bank Documents San Diego California UPDATE 2/24/2017 Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: DLM Capital Investors LLC San Diego, California

Feb 23 2017
Satin Youth Possibility: Allure Skincare & Lash in . 420 Downing Street Denver CO(720)550-79053 advertised free skin care products just pay shipping and handling received products, charged my bank for 99.95 to my bank Denver Colorado Author: Cache, Oklahoma Credit Card Fraud: Satin Youth Denver, Colorado

Feb 23 2017
Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Health Club Systems Continues to debit your bank account long after you provide a written notice of cancellation Concord California Author: Concord, California Healthcare Centers: Fitness Evolution, Concord, CA Concord, California