Your Search | cross country bank applied card bank

1, Report #1190960

Nov 23 2014
Neda Firouz / Firouz / Neda Firouz HOA / Neda Firouz Property Manager / HOA Fraud Neda Firouz / Cross Creek Village HOA Neda Firouz Neda Firouz, Neda Firouz HOA, HOA Fraud Neda Firouz, Neda Firouz HOA Fraud, HOA Fraud, Neda Firouz, Firouz, Cross Creek HOA Neda Firouz, Los Angeles California
Author: Los Angeles, California Home Owner Associations: Neda Firouz / Firouz / Neda Firouz HOA / Neda Firouz Property Manager / HOA Fraud Neda Firouz / Cross Creek Village HOA Neda Firouz Los Angeles, California

2, Report #1190892

Nov 23 2014
mark Strauss insurance/lone star managing agenct charged me $250 for so called insurance fees which went into his bank account. this did not go as down pymt. austin Texas Author: Austin, Texas Questionable Activities: mark Strauss insurance austin, Texas

3, Report #1190934

Nov 23 2014
qawatches I saw qawatches on Amazon. I bought a wrist watch for a small insane amount; I think it was $5,00. They billed Chase Bank for that. I rceived the watch which was working okay except the watch band. Now they're charging my Chase card for $95. I saw a report on RipOff Report about qawatches a couple of days ago. Author: Churchville, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: qawatches

4, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

5, Report #1190857

Nov 23 2014
UltraVx Visa Canceled a prepaid card and it's on my credit report for 77$ I never owed Cape girardeau Nationwide Author: Cape girardeau, Missouri Credit & Debt Services: UltraVx Visa Nationwide

6, Report #1190853

Nov 23 2014
Neal Neilinger Aladdin Capital, Sabal Palm Bank, Grosvenor Square Capital LLC Exposed Fraud Racketeering IRS Investigation FDIC Investigation Sarasota Florida Author: Florida Banks: Neal Neilinger internet

7, Report #1190832

Nov 23 2014
walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa merry Christmas Pop,thought we buy you a Giftcard,Easy enough,not really. Walmart Gift can be put on Security Hold if you try to use it before you sign up online. Goldsboro North Carolina Author: Goldsboro , North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: walmart Gift Card-Walmart-Unb SunriteBank-Visa Nationwide

8, Report #1190823

Nov 22 2014
Harrahs metropolis Illinois casino Dealer busted then retracted card and burnt it and then won and took bets, cheated at blackjack against game rules Metropolis Illinois Author: Tennessee Casinos & Cardrooms: Harrahs metropolis Illinois casino Metropolis, Illinois

9, Report #1190791

Nov 22 2014
DermaJuvenateCA The company offers a free trial and then charges hundreds of dollars to your bank account! Nationwide Author: Kanata, Canada, Beauty Salons: DermaJuvenateCA Nationwide

10, Report #1190784

Nov 22 2014
Shaun Davis Marshall King Two different numbers have consistently called my phone to express that I was approved for an InstaIlment loan and said that I needed to purchase a prepaid reload card to show I could afford loan payments, but I didn't! Hammond Pennsylvania Author: Hammond, Indiana Credit & Debt Services: Shaun Davis Pennsylvania

11, Report #1190781

Nov 22 2014
ADP TotalPay Card Fiasco - First Data ADP, Money Network, Metabank ADP TotalPay Card frozen for no good reason, now I'm broke & hungry. Atlanta Georgia Author: Montgomery, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: First Data Atlanta, Georgia

Nov 22 2014
Union workers credit services offered a platinum credit card with a 10000 dollar limit. Author: Gramercy, Louisiana Credit Services: Union workers credit services

13, Report #1190749

Nov 22 2014
Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International SCAM! SCAM! SCAM! FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! PEOPLE DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR CREDIT CARD TO THIS COMPANY. Murrieta California Author: Temecula, California Credit Card Fraud: Biovaxine; Biofit Vitamin Company; Miracle to Life Vitamin; P.I.I. International Murrieta, California

14, Report #1190735

Nov 22 2014
Techzilla Techzilla INTERNET FRAUD, MISLEADING, ROUTINE CON GAME, CREDIT CARD FRAUD, UNKEPT PROMISES OF REFUND, ETC Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: SKYWARD, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Techzilla Fort Lauderdale, Florida

15, Report #1190728

Nov 22 2014
APARTMENT HUNTERZ TOTAL SCAM! CHARGING PEOPLE FOR NOTHING! CREDIT CARD ABUSE/FRAUD, ETC LOS ANGELES California Internet Author: SKYWARD, California Consumer Services: APARTMENT HUNTERZ Internet

16, Report #1190727

Nov 22 2014
NIC Realty CA Unauthorized recurring credit card card ripoff Internet Author: chiefland, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: NIC Realty CA Internet

17, Report #1190709

Nov 22 2014
Baker One Card Higher One Incompetent MORONS! USA Internet Author: TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan Loans: Baker One Card Internet

18, Report #1190693

Nov 21 2014
Union Workers Credit Services I recived a paper in the mail that said iwas pre approved for a $10,000 Platnum credit card if i signed and returned it with a money order i would recive a card in the mail about three weeks later i recived a packet of adds with a paper that had a cardboard card on it with a number and orderform i have tried to access the website several times and have tried to locate a way to get a catalog all websites for it are either uner maintenance or has been removed ithis is a very misleading scam and something needs to be done they got me for my money its hard to tell how many other innocent people have also been a victim of this scam they should not get away with this if anyone has any information about anything that is being done about this feel free to respond Dallas Texas
Author: pomeroy , Ohio Cross-Border Scams: Union Workers Credit Services Nationwide

19, Report #1190690

Nov 21 2014
PCH PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE 2012 NEVER MISSED A DAY WON 10.00 GIFT CARD NEVER RECIEVE CONTACTED THEM 4 TIMES. Nationwide Author: Baltimore , Maryland Customer: PCH Nationwide

20, Report #1190656

Nov 21 2014
shawn Shawn posted in tickets for sale on craigslist and directed me to get a reload it card and load $400 on it for the tickets. He told me it would be five minutes for the email to occur. I recieved no tickets. It has been at least half an hour. The tickets were for a final tour concert for a popular band. this is the last show on the tour. I loose my $400 and the chance to see them. I told shawn i was dissabled. I believe he took atvantage of me because of my stress related disability. internet Author: millwood, Washington Internet Fraud: shawn Internet

21, Report #1190621

Nov 21 2014
CBC CONSULTING GnbH OR AC LOGISTICS PAID OFF CREDIT CARDS, I THEN MADE PURCHASES, SHIPPED THEM TO RUSSIA, WIRETRANSFERS BOUNCED AFTER 9 DAYS NEW YORK New York Author: san diego, California Credit Card Fraud: CBC CONSULTING GnbH NEW YORK, New York

22, Report #1190613

Nov 21 2014
David Johnson Bank of New York Kevin Foster On Monday I received a phone call saying that I would be receiving $8,400 in the form of a government grant since I had been paying my taxes and was an outstanding citizen. Since Monday I have drained my daughter's college account and my bank account with GreenDot MoneyPak cards. The total amount that I have given out is $3,595 with promised deliveries of paying fees of different amounts...ranging from $225 to $885. Please help me get my money back as I am not working and have absolutely no income due to major back surgery on November 12th. Please help me!!! New Yory New York Author: Gold Canyon, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: David Johnson Bank of New York

23, Report #1190612

Nov 21 2014
serve card american express American express prepaid card seve refuse to let me cancel account i never used, card they never sent, now they want more info to cancel. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Marietta, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: serve card american express Internet

24, Report #1190608

Nov 21 2014
www.happy teacups061@gmail.com@gmail.com James Marley, Michael Robert ,Victor Forbang Nindap. I ordered a malitesTeacup puppy 300.00 , they texts me and said they need 300 00. for a heated crate 250 deposit 50 dollars for the crate, i send it.then they text me and said the petco wanted to be reimbursed for taking care of the puppy ,200.00 so I send it .James said I would get 500 dollars back upon getting the puppy. the puppy never arrived I call and text them nobody answers I was scammed for $900 Minnesota  Author: San angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: www.happy teacups061@gmail.com@gmail.com

25, Report #1190299

Nov 21 2014
Madison Payments Inc. Dan Patick VP of sales Conman ,b******* artist, player, deceiving , lier, manipulator , New York New York
Author: Bloomingdale , New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Madison Payments Inc. New York , New York