CROSS COUNTRY BANK APPLIED CARD BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank applied card bank
There may be more specific results for "cross country bank applied card bank"
For more specific results for "cross country bank applied card bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
ActionProWhite BELLAATHOME health-secrets.org SUPPLEMENTPOLICE.COM ActionProWhite & BELLAATHOME took $300.39 from my bank account for a trial of their product priced at $2.99 Scottsdale Arizona Author: Leicester, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: ActionProWhite Scottsdale, Arizona

2, Report #1381948

Jun 28 2017
Daily Discounts Plus Attempted to debit my credit card 19.95 3 times in June 2017 Nationwide Author: Middletown, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Daily Discounts Plus Nationwide

3, Report #1381944

Jun 28 2017
happybirthdaytoyou.com Asked for all relevant information name email address name of recpient of birthday card. at Pay Now recieved error message after giving credit card number. United Kingdom Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: happybirthdaytoyou.com Internet

4, Report #920247

Jun 28 2017
Pivotal Payments TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Pivotal Payments commitment to customer satisfaction, Pivotal Payments has implemented strategic changes to proactively enhance client satisfaction and the speed of their customer service response time. The company is focused on improving its clients’ payment processing methods, resulting in 100% satisfaction.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Pivotal Payments pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pivotal Payments. Ripoff Report Verified™
Fixed Author: Ottawa, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Pivotal Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. nationwide credit & debit card processing, clearing & settlement, gift, loyalty, store value card programs, terminal management solutions, electronic check processing. Internet

5, Report #1381931

Jun 28 2017
citibank incessant finance charges after paying cc in full Internet Author: whoville, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: citibank Internet

Jun 28 2017
Spokeo Spokeo is making reoccuring fraudelant debit card transations on my bank account Pasadena, CA Nationwide Author: Lakewood, California Internet Fraud: Spokeo Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
SixFlags Great Adventure NewJersey I joined what I thought was for a yearly membership. Continually billed my credit card 6 months after the year. Jackson New Jersey Author: Ivyland, Pennsylvania Carnivals: SixFlags Great Adventure NewJersey Jackson, New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
BT FINANCIAL GROUP GOEDEN GERALD FRANCISDIRECTOR OF FINANCE24 Douglas Street, Glasgow, G2 7NQ, UK Provide fake delivery Bank-to- Bank Sydney 275 KENT STREET GPO BOX 2675 SYDNEY NSW Author: Alabama Financial Services: BT FINANCIAL GROUP Sydney, Other

Jun 28 2017
Venmo cancel my bank transfer and refuses to fully explain why san jose California Author: Hilliard, Ohio Cash Services: Venmo san jose , California

Jun 28 2017
Billy Smith Took money out of my bank account when I had cancel the policy after I check it out. North Richard Hills, Tx Tx Author: Auburndale, Florida Health Insurance: Billy Smith Auburndale, Florida

Jun 28 2017
HUDFORECLOSURES.COM UNKNOWN CREDIT CARD FRAUD Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HUDFORECLOSURES.COM Internet

Jun 28 2017
AMAFHH Group Corp Adam the salesperson conned me into the deal by selling me 2 I phones for the value of $1219.32 which I paid by cash then he asked for my credit card which he said is required for the registration purpose. He took the amount of $1219.32 from my credit card also and assured that this amount will be reversed. Since then I have come back to India my country and trying to contact him but he is not picking up my phone neither my amount is been reversed. This guy is a fraud and My appeal to all is to not to buy anything from this person. Please help me in getting my reversal back New York  Author: Ghaziabad, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AMAFHH Group Corp New York

Jun 28 2017
Pure CBD Holly See , Sandy Utah Unauthorized charge for 79.95 after so called 14 day trial period Las Vegas NV
Author: navarre, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Pure CBD Internet

Jun 28 2017
pure cbd they took 69.99 out of bank account bounced me mortage then they took out 79.99 I only recieved the trial bottle and the gel caps that's all Las vegas Pennsylvania Author: cabot, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: pure cbd Las vegas, Pennsylvania

Jun 28 2017
Mike Oliver Loan Manager Claimed over $2,000 on my bank acct for a $5,000 loan Nationwide Author: Palmdale, California Financial Services: Mike Oliver Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Ocwen federal bank Ocwen federal bank to my land after I used,my own money for down payment so that if I couldn't keep my house I would have my land to put something cheaper on it. But I guess they wAnted money for there pocket Orlando fl Nationwide Author: Williamsport, Indiana Banks: Ocwen federal bank Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
BEAUTE Wrinkle reducer I ordered this product which is 8.4 ounces. Which is a very tiny tube when I ordered it it was on a trial basis. Unfortunately in the FinePrint .it did not say that it would charge my card $99 after 14 days. Usually you have a 30 day trial. In the FineP Scam Internet Author: Dover, Florida Skin Care: BEAUTE Wrinkle reducer Internet

Jun 28 2017
Lumidaire A phone call was made for them to send a free trial face cream. 10 days later they charged my account 83.00. There is no number they give to contact them to cancel so I had to close my credit card.
Author: willowbrook, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Lumidaire Internet

Jun 28 2017
Flash Advance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Flash Advance clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Flash Advance. Flash Advance dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Flash Advance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Flash Advance Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Internet

Jun 28 2017
Flash Advance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Flash Advance dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Flash Advance takes holistic approach to building brand from ground up.*UPDATE: Flash Advance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Flash Advance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I have proof that they poached my client! Author: miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Bingham Farms , Michigan

Jun 27 2017
Vlamorous aka Aristocraticskin aka Belleyouthrefresh I received free trial size samples 2 quantity .Nothing was mentioned of time limit or product would be sent again. I get my bank statement I've been charged on may 23,17 for97.83 from aritstocraticskin and105.79 from bellyyouthrefresh. Received more products on June 20th and being charged another 97.83. I don't want these products and every number I call is a recording leading you to order more. How do I get this stopped and my money returned. Please help. Product sent from Beauty impressions Englewood Co Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Skin Care: B

Jun 27 2017
Nationwide Health Advisors Promised health and medicine insurance .., but only received discount card and accidental life insurance.. paid $522.00 for this . Boca Raton Florida Author: Lebanon, Indiana Health Insurance: Nationwide Health Advisors Boca Raton, Florida

Jun 27 2017
REM Garcinia Pro REM Radiant SkinREM REM Bowel Cleanse Overdrew my account for $89.97 X3 without my consent or knowledge and still ongoing. can't find a phone number for these scammers. I can't afford to give some crooks what little money i make. Even if i was going to buy this stuff, i'd NEVER pay $89.00! Now i'm having to cancel my card and go through all kinds of crap to stop them from getting my money. It's just not RIGHT! St. Petersburg Florida Author: dora, Alabama Drug Manufacturers: REM Garcinia Pro St. Petersburg, Florida

Jun 27 2017
Andrew Cordle IflipUflip cheat, money grabber, lazy, scared, don't give your credit card number, has no interest in actually working Atlanta, Chicago Internet, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana Author: Helotes, Texas Seminar Programs: Andrew Cordle Internet

Jun 27 2017
Try Pure Body Elite Excel Garcinia Bought excel garcinia and next thing I have 193.71 charged to my bank account. Internet Author: Silver Lake, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Try Pure Body Elite Nationwide