Your Search | cross country bank applied card bank

Jul 01 2016
ACE Settlement Department claim i had an account for a bank, been another branch for over 20 years Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Collection Agencies: ACE Settlement Department Internet

Jul 01 2016
theinnergameguru Bait and Switch Company Attempting to Continuously Charge Your Credit Card!....BEWARE!!!!! Nationwide Author: Nesconset, New York Adult Web Site: theinnergameguru Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Smart shopper Security alert/ny Been hitting my debit card since late april.out of nowhere Shawnee kansas Internet Author: Colon, Michigan Computer Fraud: Smart shopper Internet

Jul 01 2016
U.S. Bank ,Convenient Cash, Convenient Cash, Pre Paid Debit Card. Crapolausb Closed my account, without notice, causing eviction. Not Sure Nationwide Their Right Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: U.S. Bank (Convenient Cash) Nationwide

Jul 01 2016
Dfin Solutions, Alx, Lisa, Coby, Brian Dfin posed as as a company that found investors to loan money. Wire money to a Citizens Bank in a specified account. Total of $3050.00, $350.00 for an attorney fee, $2700.00 for the closing cost. Still asked for 6 months advance payments to complet the loan. Great Vallry Malvin Pennsylvania You were scammed - contact the police Author: Laurel, Indiana Loan Brokers: Dfin Solutions Great Vallry Malvin, Pennsylvania

Jul 01 2016
LBF Travel Smartfares and Travelation Trip Paid for by credit card but never booked San Diego Internet Author: City, California Air Travel: LBF Travel Internet

Jun 30 2016
Dynasty Automotive LLC Nick Isernia Dynasty Auto Sales , dynasty automotive LLC , nick isernia, Nicholas isernia, Florida travel LLC , NCI investments, first class property management Fraud, crashed cars , investor fraud , bank fraud , Orlando Florida
Author: Titusville, Florida Auto Dealers: Dynasty Automotive LLC Nick Isernia Orlando, Florida

Jun 30 2016
CELLGICA Joanna Krupa/ A Plus Fulfillment Wife received this product and I asked the price? Went on line and read about all the rip offs! I called immediately! It was extremely difficult to cancel! Offer me $49.95 then $19.95 then 9.95 final offer! Was supposed to be $4.95! Took a firmness my voice rarely get to but go a cancellation #! Going to the bank to make sure! Oral scam ripoff! $129.00 a month if you aren't quick on this scam! Chatsworth California Author: Toledo, Oregon Supplemental Health Programs: CELLGICA Chatsworth, California

Jun 30 2016
conceiveeasy.com stole money from costumers through excuses not written down from a so called good deal San Francisco California
Author: Mesa, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: conceiveeasy.com San Francisco, California

Jun 30 2016
BBA AGNESTRIAL LAVINO-skin science, Hashtag Fulfilment, PO Box 41542, St.Petersburg, FL. 33743 Theft,Liar, company will charge your credit card WITHOUT authorization then refuses refund,DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY St.Petersburg, Florida, 33743 Nationwide Author: Lexington, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: BBA AGNESTRIAL Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Central Loan and Administration HIDDEN FEES APPLIED Ewing New Jersey Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Mortgage Companies: Central Loan and Administration Ewing, New Jersey

Jun 30 2016
OPTIMAL BANKCARD Hewlett New York Author: Tempe, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard Hewlett, New York

Jun 30 2016
Brigitte Kruse Mike Gws Auctions Credit Card Fraud Palm Desert California Author: morganville, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Brigitte Kruse Palm Desert,

Jun 30 2016
Direct Gardening.com Four rose bushes were dead appearing upon arrival; I planted them anyway and 6 weeks later, their has been no life showing. Black limbs and no leaves. Upon being advised, company said I had to send the original packing paper and label, although I had given my order number, date, price paid and credit card purchase information. Bloomington Illinois Author: Eustis, Florida Landscaping: Direct Gardening.com Bloomington, Illinois

Jun 30 2016
National Check Bureau, Inc. United CCRLaw Offices of David A. Bader, LLCDavid A. Kichler, LLC suing for a credit card i don't even own nor have ever owned Cincinnati Ohio Author: Bucyrua, Ohio Collection Agencies: National Check Bureau, Inc. Cincinnati, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
DermaFi also, Rejuven8 refused to refund the amount of $176.78, of which I was 1 day late of canceling, from bank account Franklin, Ohio Ohio Author: Swansea, Illinois Consumer Services: DermaFi Franklin, Ohio

Jun 30 2016
Inherent Beauty Inherent beauty skin revitalizing serum I called inherent beauty and a woman named Jaycee answered, i told her that i had an $88.00 bill taken from my credit card for this inherent beauty skin serum that i did not purchace. Nationwide Author: Pittsfield, Massachusetts Sales People: Inherent Beauty Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Infinity Garcinia Infinity Garcinia Cambogia Sensation Garcinia Active Slim Diet Garcinia & Coffee Bean This company has fraudulantly proccessed transactions to my bank account.Tampa Florida Author: HOLLYWOOD, Florida On-Line Business: Infinity Garcinia Tampa, Florida

Jun 30 2016
invoke participated in a 90 minute survey about a possible upcoming movie on 4-26-2016. was promised a 35$ gift card pass 8 weeks from the date of the study. well, 8 weeks,2 phone calls and 2 emails and no response. these places need to be shut down that are taking advantage of people Internet Author: south bend, Indiana Work at Home: invoke Internet

Jun 29 2016
hddvrs.com jeff davis owner the company has had 17 different name from 2008 to date. the colorado AG closed everyone of the companies. I did business with finally free tv colorado springs. owned by JEFF DAVIS in the ad no address or direct phone # Internet 9 pages of ripoff sites Author: Colorado Credit Card Fraud: hddvrs.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Alice Told me they would not accept credit cards, instead, I should buy a prepaid card such as itunes card. Paid $430 dollars with an itunes prepaid card, then I was told that they had to ship double the amount only because I was in Ohio. They then told me that I would need to get another prepaid card, and, pay another $430. When I then told them I suspected that I was being scammed and I would not be giving them more money, they refused to refund my original $430. I called them the next day to complain. The girl I had been dealing with who claimes her name was Alice, verbally abused me and told me my number would be blocked. Internet Seriously?? Author: Barberton, Ohio Questionable Activities: Safeways24HrsShoppeOnline.com Internet

Jun 29 2016
GREEN COFFEE GARCINIA ULTRA DIET FRUDULANT TRANSACTIONS ON BANK ACCOUNTS Scottsdale Arizona Author: West Babylon, New York Telemarketers: GREEN COFFEE Scottsdale, New York

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
SuitePay Mathew Hetland Processed and never got paid Aliso Viejo California Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SuitePay Aliso Viejo, California

Jun 29 2016
Amazon Amazon stealing gift card balance from account Nationwide Author: Sibiu, Alabama On-Line Business: Amazon Nationwide