CROSS COUNTRY BANK APPLIED CARD BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank applied card bank
There may be more specific results for "cross country bank applied card bank"
For more specific results for "cross country bank applied card bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
creditone bank n/a On,04/05/2017. I called my card lost.time 7:18PM WED.Company (says No) PO Box 98873, Las Vegas,NV 89193-8873 Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Banks: creditone bank Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Dealswheels.org Wade, Wade Lindsay, Wade Lindsey, Wade Aaron, Wade Aron, Chris Miller I did a bank transfer of $1712.42 to this company to purchase wheels and tires for my vehicle and they never arrived. I was constantly lied to by Wade about where my order was and problems he was having. He told me he was using other people's money to pay for previous people's purchases. I have proof. California, Washington California/Wash Author: Fountain, Colorado Auto Parts: Dealswheels.org California

Apr 26 2017
: ACE CASH Services Department of Law & Enforcement(ACS) PCS Lawsuit notice Email that I owed money for a loan. I never even applied for. NO NAME addressed in email. online Internet Author: lawton, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: : ACE CASH Services Internet

Apr 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Credit Program damaged my credit score Bentonville, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Angelina Jolie face cream Luxlift Las Angeles Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Angelina Jolie face cream Internet

Apr 26 2017
Nakedwines.com Fake Gift Card Obliges Customers to Join a Monthly Wine Club to Redeem Napa, CA Internet Author: San Francisco, California Specialty Stores: Nakedwines.com Internet

Apr 26 2017
Xtreme Kurves Ordered garment and have had no contact since Houston apparently Internet Author: South Coogee, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Xtreme Kurves Internet

Apr 25 2017
Chancy villeroy Andre villeroy Chancy villeroy opened many credit cards under my name for 80000$ got all the money and disappeared. I was supposed to get a loan and I got scammed instead Los angeles California
Author: Malibu, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chancy villeroy Los angeles, California

Apr 25 2017
Renew Eye Serum MYESYRUM Unauthorized Fraudulent Charges to my credit card Internet Author: LOVELAND, Colorado Skin Care: Renew Eye Serum Internet

Apr 25 2017
Scansource, Inc - Sales Mgr James Vogt End of year theft by credit card. Duplicate Charge 4 months apart on one of the last days of the year. Norcross Georgia Author: Spring, Texas Computer Fraud: Scansource Norcross, Georgia

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Skin royale Eye royale Fraud Internet Author: Perris, California Credit Card Fraud: Skin royale Internet

Apr 25 2017
ROK7 UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE OF $39.99 ON MY CREDIT CARD FLORIDA Author: El Paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: ROK7 FL

Apr 25 2017
Cash advance Threats to file changes against me for loans I didn't receive. Threats to close bank accounts and blacklist my name for getting any jobs. Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorney Generals: Cash advance Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
LHD LoveHydroDerm tried 14 free-trial..was bill $120 to my credit card..when I called they said I was supposed to contact to cancel after trial..their website stated to call if you wanted to renew..when I spoke to rep, she said she could only give me back 25%..i argued..she then said 50%..I argued more and she said100% would be re-imbursed..I will believe it when I see it..told her I was reporting this as I have read many complaints on-line about their underhanded tactics! Internet Author: Lindsay, North Dakota Skin Care: LHD LoveHydroDerm Internet

Apr 25 2017
Revived Youth I ordered the free trial sample of the product. They automatically charged my credit card for full size products in the amount of 97.21 and 92.30. I called them and they hung up on me.Total scam and I am not paying for their scam.. California Author: Merrick, New York Skin Care: Revived Youth Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Credit Card Fraud Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Stamford, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: TRS Limited Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Apr 25 2017
Dermafolia, Daniel and Christine at their call center Fraudulent advertising, nothin on web about 14 day trial and then be charged full amount, Daniel was pushy and wouldn't take cancel and refund for an answer until I threatened to get my bank and lawyer involved. Then all of a sudden I'm getting a refund. I called back and got Christine to confirm this to be true. Internet Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Dermafolia Internet

Apr 24 2017
Bank of America Bank of America risk closure department Bank of America closed my account for no reason Newyork Nationwide
Bank of america rather send your account into the fore closing department besides start the home loan modification your only protection is to file for bankruptcy protection cause they can't be trusted Author: Jackson Heights , New York Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
American Standard online This is a scam!!!! Nothing but a bunch of thieves!!! California Internet Author: Dickinson , North Dakota Credit Card Fraud: American Standard online Internet

Apr 24 2017
Shaaxi Yanchang Petroleum Group Warburg Investment & Capital group from Canada , Warburg Dillon, Hing Lam law, Jun li, Barrister Zhong Ying, Yanchang Petroleum, BANK FRAUD - BUSINESS FRAUD-CASHIER'S CHECK FRAUD CHINA - CANADA CHINA - CANADA Author: Miami, Florida Business Consultants: Shaaxi Yanchang Petroleum Group

Apr 24 2017
The Country Club Directory Alan Complete Fraud New York New York Author: Millbrae, California Better Business Bureau: The Country Club Directory Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
Chase JP Morgan ChaseJPMORGANJPMORGAN CHASEJP MORGAN CHASE bank stole money check endorse fdic slidell louisiana chase fp morgan Slidell Louisiana Grow Up Author: Slidell, Louisiana Banks: Chase JP Morgan Slidell, Louisiana

Apr 24 2017
SUSAN HILGER RECEIVED A BIZARRE LETTER, FROM A COLLECTION AGENCY TATE & KIRLIN ASSOC. INC. CLAIMING I OWE 139.97 I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THIS IS OR WHAT THE PRODUCT IS!! HAWTHORNE New Jersey Author: HAWTHORNE, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: SUSAN HILGER HAWTHORNE, New Jersey

Apr 24 2017
Thomas Walker He said it was a secret shopper. He send me all the instructions I had to do. First I had to cash check at my bank then make a cashiers check under another name go to Walmart and send the money to someone else and then send him a report of everything I have all the stuff he told me to do. Internet
Author: California Internet Fraud: Thomas Walker Internet