Your Search | cross country bank boca raton, fl

Feb 10 2016
Clean Slate Credit Solutions Bad service and false claim on removing items off my credit.shady practice. Red bank New Jersey Author: miami, Florida Credit Services: Clean Slate Credit Solutions Red bank, New Jersey

Feb 10 2016
Noble trucking LLC Stay away from these people if your looking to have your car transported BOCA RATON Florida Author: orchard park, New York Auto Shipping Companies: Noble trucking LLC BOCA RATON, Florida

Feb 09 2016
Bella at Home Free trial offer then billed my bank card 94.00 Scottsdale Arizona Author: TAMPA, Florida Dental Services: Bella at Home Scottsdale, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital Atlanta, Georgia

Feb 09 2016
Penny deals.net Penny's deals, penny deals, pennydeals.net, penny deal.net Order did NOT ARRIVE. The company will not respond. SCAM scam SCAM!! I have no idea!! Internet
Author: Sandy, Utah Cross-Border Scams: Penny deals.net Internet

Feb 08 2016
National Australia Bank (MLC) NAB have robbed me, destroyed my life and engaged in unconscionable, disgraceful, appalling, deceitful and deceptive conducts Australia Nationwide Author: Nationwide Banks: National Australia Bank (MLC) Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
Bank of America Countrywide and MERS Scandal Complete Negligent Misrepresentation Still going on Montrose Colorado You are right about proper securitization and contingency fees! Author: Montrose, Colorado Banks: Bank of America Charlotte, North Carolina

Feb 08 2016
Berkshire Hathaway HS Fortune Group Properties of Palm Coast FL Berkshire Hathaway HS Fortune Group Properties Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Fortune Group Properties Fortune Group Properties of Palm Coast Florida Berkshire Hathaway Fortune Group Properties Fortune Group Properties Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Dead Beat Company: Refused to return Fully Refundable Security Deposit after Admitting in Writing that they Owed the Money Palm Coast Florida Author: Palm Coast, Florida Realtors: Berkshire Hathaway HS Fortune Group Properties of Palm Coast FL Palm Coast, Florida

Feb 08 2016
at&t wireless at&t liars & ripoff artists winter haven fl. Nationwide Author: winterhaven, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: at&t wireless Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
First Convenience Bank First National Bank Absolutely the WORST BANK EVER!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!! Nationwide Are you lonely? Author: SAN TAN VALLEY, Arizona Banks: First Convenience Bank Nationwide

Feb 08 2016
WSFS Bank Worst Bank Ever Newark Delaware Author: Newark, Delaware Credit & Debt Services: WSFS Bank Newark, Delaware

Feb 07 2016
Corey D. Williams Signatureentrpreneur Credit card fraud, wire fraud, bank fraud, cash theft, Houston Texas Author: Richmond, California Ticket Sales: Corey D. Williams Houston, Texas

Feb 07 2016
Inna Victoria I ordered a free sample of Inna victoria cream ,4.95 was for shipping and handling ONLY. They also sent me Louvella eye serum which i never asked for and charged me for that too total charges are 198.00 for my free samples ! and before i caught on they charged me another 198.00 which i never received product! I have since called my bank please help they took almost 500.00 from me. Internet Author: mt. zion, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Inna Victoria Internet

Feb 07 2016
Petra Connect Boost Mobile Boost Mobile in North Lauderdale, FL 33068 Sold broken product and won't help North Lauderdale Florida Author: Tamarac, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Petra Connect Boost Mobile North Lauderdale, Florida

Feb 07 2016
First Premier Bank Card Rip Off Charges,, Rediculous charges,, they hurt you ore than help you. Souix City Iowa Nationwide Since you have no idea how credit works... Author: Fort Myers, Florida Credit & Debt Services: First Premier Bank Card Nationwide

Feb 07 2016
Gardenvesta, Scott boucher Stole $49.97 out of my bank account twice a month. With out authorization. Portland Oregon Author: Gore, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: Gardenvesta Portland, Oregon

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016
Public Storage Self Storage Company This Company is Just a Big Conspiracy ,they rent you A Place and if you are Late 1 Month they charge you $ 20.00 Unbelievable Fee ,I Mean worst that a Bank .If you Don't Respond After 45 Days You get more Charge ,$ 69.50 and Lien sale ,this is Like ,a Mafia ,do yourself a Favor don't do it .our Company did it and we are Not Happy. West Paterson Nationwide No, Do This! Author: Little Falls, New Jersey Storage & Self Storage: Public Storage Self Storage Company Nationwide

Feb 06 2016
WRB Rapide Technology, LLC Stolen bank information San Bruno California Author: Richardson, Texas Taxi & Limousine Services: WRB Rapide Technology, LLC San Bruno, California

Feb 06 2016
FXF*probio keep trying to charge my bank account for something I did not order Internet Author: Hayward, California Alternative Health: FXF*probio Internet

Feb 05 2016
Cards-Debit.com TOTAL FRAUD ,cartededebit.net / ,cards-debit.com / basyltradfinance.com /bexter.pl, licenciafinanciera.com They are not a BANK, they are cloning prepaid card. Beware with this websites . SCAM / FRAUD / TOTAL FRAUD valencia, spain Internet
Author: miami, Florida Internet Fraud: www.Cards-Debit.com TOTAL FRAUD Internet

Feb 05 2016
Gardenia Health Max Gardenia Healthy Max I ordered the Trial offer on 01/02/2016, received it on 02/03/2016. They charged my checking account on 02/02/2016 for $89.95. When I called to check why I was being charged, they said my trial offer period was expired and they would refund me 25%, I still disputed, then they offered me 50% refund, then 70% refund. Finally I asked to speak to a supervisor and the supervisor said that I would have to return the unopened product to an address they gave me. Thats what I am going to do. I am also going to dispute the charge through my bank. Greenville South Carolina Author: Bismarck, North Dakota Alternative Health: Gardenia Health Max Greenville, South Carolina

Feb 05 2016
John M. Wright, Senior Vice President Financial Pacific Leasing, Umpqua Bank Nasty, Threatening Inappropriate Collection activity, outrageous fees, unprofessional staff Federal Way Washington Complaint Response Author: Auburn, Washington Commerical Lending Firm: John M. Wright, Senior Vice President Federal Way, Washington