Your Search | cross country bank boca raton, fl

Aug 26 2016
Rescores scout They are stealing $59.95 from my bank account every month. Utah Author: Martinsburg, West Virginia Loan Brokers: Rescores scout Internet

Aug 26 2016
Bank of America beware of Free savings accounts Nationwide Author: Sunrise, Florida Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Aug 26 2016
Greystone Finance Group Loan Modification Scammers, Never Contact the Bank, Take your money and run Beverly HIlls California Author: Pasadena, California Loan Modification: Greystone Finance Group Beverly HIlls, California

Aug 26 2016
Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Jeremy CoitoBarry BillcliffBarry James In 20 words or less: The roof came out OK, but they destroyed my garden. I paid with a credit card. I was able to track down the bank account. It went to Jeremy Coito. I checked with the state and verify that he is the owner of Merrimack Valley roofing as well as many variations of the name. I was able to track his address to (((REDACTED))) Haverhill mass Haverhill Massachusetts Author: haverhill, Massachusetts Roofing Companies: Merrimack Valley Roofing and Gutters LLC secret hierarchy Haverhill, Massachusetts

Aug 25 2016
ALABON COUNTRY KENNELS Lying about the Purebred of his dogs Richmond British Columbia Author: West Vancouver, British Columbia Dog Breeders: ALABON COUNTRY KENNELS Richmond, British Columbia

Aug 25 2016
restore property management llc(RPM) RPM paid us half of what we invoiced and then made it were the bank wouldn't cash the check Dayton ohio Author: kansas city, Missouri Property Management: restore property management llc(RPM) Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Service America Enterprise, Inc A total rip-off company Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Home Warranty Companies: Service America Enterprise, Inc Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Aug 25 2016
Jack Summers,Publishers International, US Customs-Miami International Airport Officer Jack Summers, LLoyds of London NYC Michael Foster Sent email to President at LLOYDS of London that people are using your Company name to get money out of people involving a scam. I received a phone call on my home phone, I live in FL, from a man claiming he works for US Customs at Miami International Airport by the name of Officer Jack Summers. He informed me that I won a sweepstakes from Publishers International out of Las Vegas, in the amount of $450,000 and gave me his info, PI number sweepstakes info with a claim #. To claim my money I just needed to call Lloyds of London out of NYC at 212-845-9408 and speak to a Michael Foster to pay a refundable insurance policy in the amount of $1,400 to deliver my envelope with my winnings to me. Llyods of London has no Michael Foster that works there. Miami, Las Vegas, NYC Nationwide Author: Jacksonville, Florida Government Worker: Jack Summers Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Immeuble Golden Suite,Route de Kpalime. Tel: (00 228) 224 368 46. Email: togobanqueatlantique@live.fr Att. ………., Sir/Madam, Following the application of claims and document of prove tendered to this bank by your late Cousin's personal Adviser/ Barr Jason Anthony, for the release of his deposit to you as the sole next of kin. As much as we have no objection whatsoever to your claim on the deposit of our late customer, We would however point out that your tender and application has been received and has been positioned to the Strong Vault Dept. of this bank for proper verifications before the effect and the release of the deposit to you. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Charles Kie. Branch Manager. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. BANQUE ATLANTIQUE FINANCIAL GROUPE, Lomé-TOGO. Internet
Author: Easton, Massachusetts Banks: BANQUE ATLANTIQUE DU TOGO Internet

Aug 24 2016
ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS & YBC Paul Jackson yachtbroker-charters.com/ By threatening me not to return my deposit in full, like it stated in the contract, The broker Mr. Jackson force me to release $1000 from my deposit to the seller. Langkawi Malaysia Author: Long Pond, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: ABYA PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKERS

Aug 24 2016
we give Sound Advice Sound Advice, Peter Beshouri, CEO customer gets the most enjoyment and least aggravation from their electronics. Give us a chance, I promise we will exceed your expectations. Peter Beshouri. WE Give NO SOUND and BAD ADVICE Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: we give Sound Advice Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Purebred rescue of FL Guinette and Stacie, they are rude They were rude to my mother and I. They sold me a sick dog who passed away due to parvo. Called me a liar when I confronted them about it. Brooksville Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Purebred rescue of FL Brooksville, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Southeast Wellness Centr Rip Off promise to work and no such luck Lauderdale Lakes Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Doctors: Southeast Wellness Centr Lauderdale Lakes, Florida

Aug 23 2016
Hotwire.com Hotwire charged my bank account and did not book the reservation Internet Author: Boston, Massachusetts Travel Companies: Hotwire.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
TCF Bank TCF charges 3% of check amount to cash a check for non-customers. Fraser, MI Nationwide Why? Author: Fraser, Michigan Banks: TCF Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
NANCY PIER, XTREMEFRENCHBULLDOGS,SUNBURST FRENCHIES Do not send this person money. You will never get your puppy or money back. If you unlucky enough to get a puppy from NANCY ELLEN (BELL) PIER, it may not be the puppy in the photo and it certainly won't have a correct pedigree. St.Louis, MO, Daytona, FL, many missouri locations Internet
Nancy Pier Ripping off Missourians Again Author: Daytona Beach , Florida Animal Abuse: SUNBURST FRENCHIES Internet

Aug 23 2016
Adorna (aka Adorna, LLC aka Adorna Breast Enhancement Cream) Unauthorized charges made to credit card for miscellaneous amounts of money not corresponding to the price of the product, RIP OFF, Scam, FRAUD, Unauthorized credit card charges, CREDIT CARD FRAUD Cromwell FL. and CT.
Author: Hartford Metro Area, Connecticut Miscellaneous Companies: Adorna Internet

Aug 23 2016
Synchrony Bank GE Capital False Advertising and they don't care about consumer. Atlanta Nationwide What You're Saying Is... Author: North Hollywood, California Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Pes*hlty-online.com A charge for 82.37 was on my bank statement. Never heard of this company and certainly never ordered anything. Called bank and filed claim but was informed by the bank, if I did not catch this fraudulent charge within a certain time period, my claim cou Ripoff in China!!! Nationwide Author: Orlando, Florida Customer: Pes*hlty-online.com Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
Hope For Homes Contacted by Jared, wanted to refinance my home, Jared requested $1550.00 to be sent through Western Union. Now the bank is foreclosing on my house. Mira Loma California Author: Hartford, Connecticut Mortgage Fraud Investigators: Hope For Homes Mira Loma , California

Aug 22 2016
https://xiosin.com/ Order stolen from envelope Orlando FL Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Specialty Stores: https://xiosin.com/ Internet

Aug 22 2016
Facebook - Jaema Cae Ford; Abshire Keith Douglas I believe Fraud is the best word I can use. Facebook is nation wide; Ford is in Texas CIty, TX Internet You are out of luck. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Facebook Internet

Aug 22 2016
Beauty care products Hlthyfrm perroneconnec fl Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Adult Care Facilities: Beauty care products Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 22 2016
BANK OF AMERICA 26 payment plan on my mortgage was not being applied bi-weekly, BOA kept the money an applied it once a month, i was charged $4.00 per transaction Tampa Florida Author: MISSION, Texas Mortgage Companies: BANK OF AMERICA Tampa, Florida