Your Search | cross country bank boca raton, fl

1, Report #1196438

Dec 18 2014
Avis Car Rental Orlando, FL Airport Avis Scammers Rental Orlando Florida Author: Austin, Texas Auto Rentals: Avis Car Rental Orlando, FL Airport Orlando , Florida

2, Report #1196437

Dec 18 2014
Bank Of America Health Savings Account (HSA), Bank of America Benefits Solutions WARNING Bank of America's Health Savings Account is a SCAM to Steal BILLIONS from Unsuspecting Americans' Health Benefits Accounts!!! Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania Nationwide
Author: California Banks: Bank Of America Nationwide

3, Report #1196427

Dec 18 2014
david nicodem book my ride nowbookmyridenownick sold me a car owned by a bank royersford Pennsylvania Author: Kennett Square, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: david nicodem royersford , Pennsylvania

Dec 18 2014
Triad Motion, LLC Poor delivery, Rotten Service, Bad attitudes, Cheap quality product Boca Rotan Florida Author: Houma, Louisiana Electronic Manufacturers: Triad Motion, LLC Internet

5, Report #1196300

Dec 18 2014
Full Circle Moving Full Circle MovingSt Augustine, FL Not fullfilling total service after payment St. Augustine Florida Author: Florida Moving & Storage: Full Circle Moving St. Augustine, Florida

6, Report #1196261

Dec 18 2014
Bank of America Big Bank Thieves Nickel & Dime Every Customer Into Overdraft, Then Charge Again Charlotte Nationwide Author: Douglasville, Georgia Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

7, Report #1196223

Dec 18 2014
Kenneth S Nugent, PC Ken Nugent Misrepresentation Poor Performance of promised legal services Duluth Georgia, AL, FL Author: Dacula, Georgia Lawyers: Kenneth S Nugent, PC Duluth, Georgia

8, Report #1196205

Dec 17 2014
Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Robert ThurstonJodi ThurstonThurston Auto and special FinancingMaxx Motors Inc.Anoka Mn.Ramsey Mn.robthurstonsales I @gmail.com Rob and Jodi Thurston advertise as an auto dealer who will sell you a car. Jodi Thurson and Rob advertise special financing I have had medical problems and my credit rating fell to 625 score. Below prime rate for a loan. Rob Thurston took me to North Country Ford a Luther Ford Dealer ship Coon Papids Mn. He picked ourt a vechile on their lot priced at 14K. Sales manager told him you can take this out of here 11,700. He told me great deal tonight, give me 1,ooo cash now tonight. Vechicle delivery tomorrow morning. Next morning, North Country Ford repeatedly calling Rob and Jodi Thursto. Me Too. No reply. Been trying a month. No reply. BBB rating F. Been a month now. Have done my homework on Jodi Thurston Brahmn Mn. Robert Thurston. They repeated have swindled hundreds and yet the state vechicle crime unit does nothing to bring charges and shut them down. Fraud to me. And hundreds of others. They keep changing their business name. BBB maxx motors Inc. Their first business. 9 more in 2 years. Check out BBB bureau Mn. Maxx motors Inc. You will see. I was swindled and work and honest job. They took the last hope I had trying to obtain a car after my illness. They are ruthless. I complained several times to their phone an email. Got a call from a guy who said we got your adress, no more calls or you are dead. I call the state vechicle crime unit, highway patrol who regulates this. Not doing their job. please help. Jim (((redacted))) Ramsey Minnesota Author: Bloomington, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Robert Thurston Thurston Auro and special financing Maxx Auto Inc. Ramsey, Minnesota

9, Report #1196180

Dec 17 2014
WELLS AFRGO BANK This bank seems unable to inform customers adequately when using online services, . Nationwide Author: Arvada, Colorado Credit Reporting Agencies: WELLS AFRGO BANK Nationwide

10, Report #1196156

Dec 17 2014
Dish Network This is how they treat customers who've been with them for 18 years!! We cancelled our DISH service because my husband got transferred. We sent back all of the equipment. They charge my debit card for $34.00 and $179.43 for 'unreturned' equipment. I called their customer service dept. GOT NO WHERE... Now I have to take this up with my bank. Nationwide Author: , Unusual Rip-Off: Dish Network Nationwide

11, Report #1191751

Dec 17 2014
Allan Shutt Corporate Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Las Vegas, Nevada Area Financial Services Current Credit One Bank, N.A.Previous Docu Prep, Inc., Prime Holdings Insurance Services, Inc., Select Portfolio Servicing, Inc.Education Massachusetts School of La Experience Credit One Bank, N.A. Corporate Counsel & Chief Compliance Officer Credit One Bank, N.A. December 2007 – Present (7 years)Las Vegas, Nevada . Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Provo, Utah Lawyers: Allan Shutt Las Vegas, Nevada

12, Report #1196092

Dec 17 2014
AlliedInterstate 866-464-9483 SAID I OWE CREDIT ONE BANK! I NEVER HAD THIS CARD BEFORE. I CALLED AND THEY ARE IN NEW DEHLI, THIS IS A SCAM! Southgate Michigan Author: Minnesota Credit Card Fraud: AlliedInterstate Southgate, Michigan

13, Report #1196071

Dec 17 2014
Credit One Bank, N.A. CreditOne, Credit One Suspious billing activity: every other month not sending statement Las Vegas Nevada Author: Darien, Connecticut Banks: Credit One Bank, N.A. Las Vegas, Nevada

14, Report #1196061

Dec 17 2014
Filter Queen - Health-Mor Majestic - vaccuum Author: Bellingham, Washington Cross-Border Scams: Filter Queen - Health-Mor Strongsville, Ohio

15, Report #1196038

Dec 17 2014
MMP (USA) inc World Business Review21st Century Television Harassing Phone Calls Boca Raton Florida Author: Detroit, Michigan Infomercials: MMP (USA) inc Boca Raton, Florida

Dec 17 2014
Advanced Tech Support ***UPDATE NOVEMBER 19 2014*** FTC Obtains Court Orders Temporarily Shutting Down Boca Raton Florida
Author: Tempe, Arizona Computer Help Desk: Advanced Tech Support ***UPDATE NOVEMBER 19 2014*** FTC Obtains Court Orders Temporarily Shutting Down. Boca Raton, Florida

17, Report #1196031

Dec 17 2014
Lazo Construction Rueben Lazo,Robert Nixon Defrauding a School Teacher of her dream home, and smooth talking construction men laughing all way to the bank Oklahoma City Oklahoma Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Builders & Contractors: Lazo Construction Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

18, Report #1196004

Dec 17 2014
CLKBANK CLICK BANK i placed an 0rder through an afilliate in 12th december 14th for the amount of $67.00 now have bill to clk bank for $900.,, florida Author: NASSAU BAHAMAS, Alabama Computer Mail Order: CLKBANK Internet

19, Report #1195999

Dec 17 2014
Wasch Law LLP Florida General Counsel Services,Joseph C. Wasch, Esq.Joseph C. Wasch, P.L. Attorney, Litigation, Agreement, Franchise, Wasch law Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Wasch Law LLP Boca Raton, Florida

20, Report #1195975

Dec 17 2014
Palm Beach Jewelry sold me a 1.03 Marquise TCW CZ ring, stone fell out and they refuse to do anything about it, said 90 day warranty expired. Did I know the stone was going to fall out. Boca Raton Florida Author: Pine Grove, Pennsylvania Jewelers: Palm Beach Jewelry Boca Raton, Florida

21, Report #1195390

Dec 14 2014
Bluegreen vacations Bluegreen vacation club Where is my refund?? Why no reaturn calls? Add me to the list of people you have riped off Boca Raton Florida Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Timeshare Rentals: Bluegreen vacations Boca Raton, Florida

22, Report #1195359

Dec 14 2014
Resume Genius Resume Companion, SJT, RGO I bought a one-time resume for $2.95 and I keep getting charged $39.95 ffrom them. Ths happened twice and I finally had to close my bank account & reopen a new one. This is because when I contacted Resume Genius and Resume Companion, they said that I did not have an account with them. So why are they charging me then? Don't use either one of these companies. Deleware Internet Author: Glendale, Arizona Employment Services: Resume Genius Internet

23, Report #1195299

Dec 13 2014
quibid I signed up for quibid . The next morning I went to check my bank account an 60 dollars was taken with out my permission. They don't care. riped me off Oklahoma. city Nationwide Author: Plano, Texas Wanted Criminals: quibid Nationwide

24, Report #1195293

Dec 13 2014
Wells Fargo Bank identity theft of my checking and savings account. They took over 6 months to to investigate and then refused to return my funds. t Nationwide Author: Somerville, Texas Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Nationwide

25, Report #1195282

Dec 13 2014
www,.quickcash.com WWW.savingmakesmoney.com SCAM.. Took my money. They got my email, social security number, and birth date and my bank account and routing number. Internet Author: Tazewell, Tennessee Loans: www,.quickcash.com Internet