CROSS COUNTRY BANK BOCA RATON, FL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank boca raton, fl
There may be more specific results for "cross country bank boca raton, fl"
For more specific results for "cross country bank boca raton, fl"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 23 2017
Bella Serata Hydralie(new) Deceptive advertising and hidden agreements St Petersburg, FL Internet Author: Aztec, New Mexico Skin Care: Bella Serata Internet

Aug 23 2017
Wow fashion N/a I have ordered the flat iron two weeks ago and never received it. I paid a total of $49.97 for this item and I never received. I suppose to have gotten it in 3-5 business days. I ordered things after this item and received it. I'm still awaiting on this item. I have viewing bank and it had come out if my account on that day I didn't notice what city it was coming from. Nationwide Author: Little Rock, Arkansas BBB Better Business Bureau: Wow fashion Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Gtl Callconnect They took 5 payments off of my bank account denied each transaction yet my bank posted them and i have no contact with my boyfriend. They never released my funds back into my account Donna Internet
Author: Van nuys, California Attorney Generals: Gtl Internet

Aug 23 2017
Blckcon Premium Burga consultation Eternal youth renewal This company is saying JcPenny is offering this eternal youth renewal for a trial size and price of $3.99, its BOGUS this site isnt real the company is fraud!!! They just took $50 out of my account from Burga Consultations and $90 out of my account from Blckcon Premium.....these companys dont exsist!! I contacted JcPenny and they dont sell this product it was advertised on Facebook, its not real!! I call the number they provide and its bogus I email them its bogus my bank didnt catch it so i have to wait 30 days until i get my money refunded thats a big chunk of money im now out of until then!!Dont get fooled by these companys!!! Internet Author: Brookings, Oregon Skin Care: Blckcon Premium Internet

5, Report #1193569

Aug 23 2017
PATRICK TENORE SR Nationwide USA II IncPatrick Tenore, Patrick Tenore Real Estate Services Inc Patrick Tenore Scam Artist, Real Estate Commission Swindler, Promoter of False Information about His Credentials, Accomplishments, References, and Real Estate Listings Newport Beach California PATRICK TENORE WON COURT ORDER TO STOP THIS 100% FALSE UNLAWFUL & MALICIOUS POST BY CROOKED GEORGE HANOLD! SEE THIS- Author: California Realtors: PATRICK TENORE SR Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Regan Hanold Beegle Regan Beegle Hanold George C Hanold Harold Properties Manhattan Star Financial, Winston Wolf, Inc,George Hanold, Regan Beegle Hanold, Regan Hanold Beegle, George C Hanold Hanold Properties Real Estate Brokers and supposed Short Sale Experts are fraudulent decitful con men Newport Beach, California Newport Beach California GEORGE HANOLD ILLEGALLY REPOSTING THIS 100% FALSE POST AGAINST COURT ORDER & CASE HE LOST HERE. Author: Formerly of , California Realtors: Regan Hanold Beegle Newport Beach, California

Aug 23 2017
Elly's World shows up on bank statement as Woww Fashions Elly's World / Woww Fashions Steam straight iron Internet
Author: Fremont, California Beauty Products: Elly's World Internet

Aug 23 2017
Ultimate Medical Academy Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: At UMA, if it’s important to our students, it’s important to us. Students can always contact our student concerns hotline by visiting UMAcares.com. UMA is here to help each student find success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Ultimate Medical Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service. To the employee at the school, I find your comments insulting Author: Clearwater, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Ultimate Medical Academy Recommended Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Ultimate Medical Academy trains students for careers in healthcare that make a difference in their lives. Ultimate Medical Academy, founded in 1994, as a nonprofit school, headquartered in Tampa with an additional campus in Clearwater. Ultimate Medical Academy offers programs on campus and online. Tampa, Florida

Aug 23 2017
GM FINANCIAL GMFINANCIAL.COM INCORRECTLY REPORTING PAYMENTS AND NOT REPORTING TO CREDIT BUREAU FORT WORTH TX Texas Nationwide Yes Author: PARDEEVILLE, Wisconsin Car Financing: GM FINANCIAL Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Maß-Holz Im-& Export / Basiam Hoffmann ,sales Manager, Maß-Holz Im-& ExportSt. -Georg-Strasse 9, 92334 Berching-HolnsteinBayern,GermanyTel:+4915787350813Whatsapp:+4915787350813VAT:DE 814631388 Placed an order against proforma invoice and requested for delivery date . first gave bank address to send money which did not go through so requested money by western Union on couple of individual names Bayern Baveria, Germany Author: parlin, New Jersey Shipping Companies: Maß-Holz Im-& Export / Bayern,

Aug 23 2017
airbnb airbnb.com i had renting my unit and do not got paid by airbnb because the guest call 3 days after check in and told airbnb the apartment was not clean - lie miami fl Florida Author: miami, Florida Travel Companies: airbnb Internet

Aug 23 2017
TOWER LOAN Tower Loan of Lebanon MO. Missouri PO BOX 107Lebanon MO Missouri 65536 They over charged me. I had them paid off and when I had a credit report ran it has shown up that I still owed them over 400.00 which I didnt. and when I call she said no , you still owe us. So I had her send me a print out of all my payments--- Then printed out my bank statements which i pay online and bam! she was wrong. They were trying to say I still owed them over 400... infact I paid more than what I need to !! Lebanon Missouri Author: RIchland, Missouri Loans: TOWER LOAN Lebanon, Missouri

Aug 23 2017
Techzone247 Techzone247 is a total rip off I contacted Epson printers after mine failed and I was directed to these scam artists somehow. The operator took control over my computer and said after they charged me $220 dollars to fix the problem. Operator then made a transfr of 5000 dollars from my savings to chcking (I did not know about) He then told me he deposited too much in my account $5000, which was there. Only problem he wanted me to go to my bank get the money (cash) and deposit it in an account for their coompany. As soon as I figured it out he erased all my data. I was able to get it back because it was saved. I lost no money. These people are criminals witha very distinct dialects Bloomington Nationwide Author: MARYSVILLE, Washington Internet Fraud: Techzone247 Nationwide

Aug 23 2017
Charles Crovo Dunhill builders Charlie Crovo, Charles Crovo li, charles crovo II Fraud, co-mingling, stealing, lying, forgery, able to open bank accounts w/o paperwork Osterville, Massachusetts Author: Eastham, Massachusetts Realtors: Charles Crovo Dunhill builders Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
Charlie Crovo Dunhill Group, Charles Crovo, Charles Crovo II  Osterville, Massachusetts
dear concerned quill Author: South Dennis, Massachusetts Property Management: Dunhill Development Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
WEICHERT, REALTORS - Dunhill Group Charles Crovo, Charlie Crovo, Charles Crovo II CHarlie Crovo Osterville, Massachusetts
concerned quil Author: wellfleet, Massachusetts Franchises: WEICHERT, REALTORS Osterville, Massachusetts

Aug 23 2017
bargainlight.com Ordered products online and they never shipped, no contact, and I called the bank and found out it is a verified scam. Internet Author: Moultrie, Georgia On-Line Business: bargainlight.com Internet

Aug 23 2017
Network for Good This company has somehow gained access to my bank account and they are taking out $1.00 everyday without my permission. I want it stopped NOW! I tried calling the number and was placed on a continual hold and.or asked to leave a message and the call will return the call in one or two us business days. I believe it is in Washington, D.C. Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Network for Good Internet

Aug 23 2017
Shudder.com I canceled my membership months ago emailed them saying I couldn't use it to close the account. They acted like they did but they are still taking money out of my checking account . To me that's stealing . And the service isn't professional at all . Especially when they say it's taking care of and you check ur statement from the bank and see that they are stealing my hard earned money .. Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Websites: Shudder.com Internet

Aug 23 2017
Woww Fashion I ordered 4 steam hair straighteners ,one for myself and one each for my daughters, at a total of WOWW FASHION 7523 –$199.88. I never received a confirmation email which made suspicious. After a quick search for their website for contact information, I ran across SEVERAL similar complaints instead. Internet Author: New Smyrna Beach, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Woww Fashion Internet

Aug 23 2017
ACS incorporated collection agency Paul Smith, Attorney, New YorkAlex Cooper, Investigation OfficerMichael Brown, Investigation Officer I have gotten 4 e-mails from July through August..first one says pay 350. Now says lawsuit amount 2873.81, restitution payoff 964.52 due to extra fees added..charged with fraudulent case and unless I email them and pay half today and rest by end of month, they will get lawsuit and credit bureaus will seize my bank account. New York Internet It's a scam - don't contact them at all Author: Tunnel Hill, Georgia Collection Agency's: ACS incorporated collection agency Internet

Aug 23 2017
Cashnetusa Alex Cooper Was ripped off by company. They deposited bogus checks into my account and Bank returned them leaving me with a large negative balance on my account. They claimed it was a loan. Chicago Illinois Author: Gettysburg, Pennsylvania Accounting: Cashnetusa Chicago, Illinois

Aug 22 2017
Auto Demag Consignor VAIDAUTO CORP (bank wire recipient in FL) I wired $20,000 for a Cat Excavator and supposedly damaged in auto accident. Biscayne Florida
Author: Reno, Nevada ORGANIZED CRIME: Auto Demag Consignor Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Phase One Transport and Jeremy Toliver Delivey and Transport. More like wreck your new trailer and use it for other jobs across the country Transporter of anything nati Doesn't even know how to drive. Delivered my trailer from Atlanta to California towing everyone's stuff inside it the entire way. Dented trailer by jack knifing it and then blows out axles 4 hours from my house. Luckily axle manufacture stepped in and replaced. Contacted U Ship the wholesalers and Phase One and U Ship won't even let me leave bad feedback while Phase one won't reply to emails or calls. Found people articles left in trailer from when he drove it to me. Both Phase One Transport and UShip are Scams with no accountability. Alabama Nationwide Author: Thousand Oaks, California Auto Shipping Companies: Phase one Transport Nationwide

Aug 22 2017
Luna Skin I ordered the samples and when they came in I returned to sender. I called 855-269-1607 and they told me that there was no refund. Even after I returned the product. I didn't even have them for two days as soon as I got them I returned them. They charged my bank account $84.00 and $89.99. I told them that was not fair and it needs to say that in the message. This is a rip off and I am surprised that Sally Fields would endorse the product. Internet Author: Linden, North Carolina Skin Care: Luna Skin Internet