CROSS COUNTRY BANK BOCA RATON, FL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank boca raton, fl
There may be more specific results for "cross country bank boca raton, fl"
For more specific results for "cross country bank boca raton, fl"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS I was mailed a check for $ 799.979.00. from CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS in Palm Beach Florida. Informed me to sign my name and return it back along w $ 20.00 payment for fees.. I have original copy of check from them it has bank account information along w signature of authorized Dispursal Accountant. date of this event took place on May 31. 2012. as of this date I have not heard from them they dont have phone number to contact nor do they answer my emails or letters i sent them.. I would like to get help to stop these fraudulent individuals from moving forward to continue false wrong doings and deliver false documents they scam innocent victims they collect payments and they lie . they need to be stopped or citation given immediately. this is untruthful and incorrect. ( what can i do about the check in my posession it be cashed ..... thank you for your time and consideration to this matter. Florida Author: Oxnard, California Questionable Activities: CASH PRIZE DISBURSEMENT HEADQUARTERS Florida, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Jason Lash Admiralty Yacht Sales, Inc. 911 SE 6th Ave. Ste 109 Delray Beach, FL 33483 (561) 330-9361 Office(321) 231-8756 CellFax: (561) 330-9313 Avoid this company! They believe any conversation is enough to lock you into a sales agrement and Unethical business conduct Delray beach Florida Author: Overland Park, Kansas Boat Brokers: Admirality yacht sales/jason lash Internet

Jul 19 2017
TVFrog FreeseeTV There was a order placed and moneys were taken out of my account that i did not approve.And i can't get in contact with anyone to have them return my money. So i contact my bank and they said to get in touch with power contact.biz which this site came up so i need info for my bank so they can help me to get money put back in my account.  Internet Author: Kansas City, Kansas Television Parts & Services: TVFrog Internet

Jul 19 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Unethical conduct, abandonment Red Bank New Jersey Resolution and settlement Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 19 2017
Blue cloud sauna. Com Come across thus website on Facebook and it state get the Wright trainer now for 24.99, I order since June the 17 and still did receive it yet ,I try calling them no answer, I leave a message I never get any return call back from them, they collect the money out of my bank account but I never get what I order from them. California Nationwide Author: Irving, Texas Adult Care Facilities: Blue cloud sauna. Com Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Secret Allure I signed up for a 4.99 and 4.97 trial product with a free month trial--within 14 days my bank account was debited an additional 84.95 and 89.92 charge without my permission--or without receiving additional product Aurora CO 80012 Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Skin Care: Secret Allure Internet

Jul 19 2017
Chase bank usa,n.a They sent me a letter that said my twelve year old daughter had amazon credit cards, and visa credit cards Wilmington DE Author: bushkill, Pennsylvania Credit Reporting Agencies: Chase bank usa,n.a

Jul 18 2017
Fifth Third Bank Balance Transfer Offer Expiration Date Scam Nationwide Author: Sanford, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fifth Third Bank Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
chime bank card Green dot . Chime bankcorp. . they did not give me my money back that was unauthorized out my account San Francisco ca Nationwide Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin BBB Better Business Bureau: chime bank card Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Avi Shirit Abraham Interior Inc, ASL Precious Metal and Refinery Inc. Interior design, Custom Kitchens and Windows. Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Blinds / Shutters / Window Care: Avi Shirit Boca Raton , Florida

Jul 18 2017
Parisian Glow I ordered parisian skin and eye cream from internet. It was supposed to be free just postage and handling.  St.Petersburg FL 33742 Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Health Spas: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 18 2017
Chevron/Synchrony Bank Did NOT close our account Nationwide Author: Glenwood, Iowa Oil Companies: Chevron/Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Unethical lawyers and legal malpractice Red Bank New Jersey Resolution and settlement Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 18 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | malpractice and unethical behavior Red Bank New Jersey Unethical conduct and malpractice Author: Baltimore, Maryland Lawyers: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 17 2017
No name, just says automatic payment They contact me everyday to say that my payment of several hundred dollars has been received, but when u go to review it says the site cannot be reached. They are impersonating a bank. I told them I was taking action and now they have blocked me. San Pedro California supposedly, it's on internet Internet
Author: Morganton, North Carolina Financial Services: Internet

Jul 17 2017
Loably Financial Loably Loans I purchased a package on May 26th for $250. I had to follow up several times to even get an account created. I waited several weeks and still didn't receive the service requested. Then I was told it would be an additional $200 or I could request a refund. I opted for a refund and was told it would take 3 to 5 days to complete. That was over 3 weeks ago and still not received my money back. Buyer beware Orlando FL Internet
Author: Georgetown, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: Loably Financial Internet

Jul 17 2017
Prolash1 I was on Facebook and ran into a pop up from prolash1, I clicked on the ad that said try it for free only $7.95 for shipping. I paid that exact amount, and about 3 weeks later I got the sample of the product. About a month later on 6/11/2017 they charged $149.95.  Desert, California Internet Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Prolash Internet

Jul 17 2017
Pureline Garcinia and Pureline Forskolin They advertised on Facebook.There isn't a website that really exist, even though I asked for it. They could not find my name or account to refund fund my money, but they can sure find how to take it out of my account. They told me to get with my bank to Pureline is a rip off !! Facebook Internet Author: Conroe, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Pureline Garcinia and Pureline Forskolin Internet

Jul 17 2017
Skin Wrinkle No More Sam Skin CreamPeepeye Serum, Parisian Glow A box with 2 products comes 2-3 times each month. Billed to varied company names on CredCard. St. Petersburg FL Nationwide: FL, CO, WI Author: Medina, Ohio Skin Care: Skin Wrinkle No More Nationwide

Jul 17 2017
Celine and Barnes John looney Celine and Barnes I have had multiple conversations with my insurance provider. They have assured me that they do Not have a lean on my settlement. John looney of celi and barnes buffalo says I owe $9000 he wants to place my settlement in suit. This is all unnessary waist of time. This company is shady. They dont call back. They are never informed and seem to not work on your case at all. My money is just sitting in Celine bank account gaining in interest for Celine and Barnes not me! It's been 5 five years I haven't seen a dime. Buffalo New York Author: Niagara Falls, New York Lawyers: Celine and Barnes Buffalo , New York

Jul 17 2017
Unlimited Accounts Manchester Unlimited eBay accounts Manchester Mr J Kahn Bank transfer unlimited eBay account scam con Manchester Internet Author: Manchester , Alabama E-trade: Unlimited Accounts Manchester Internet

Jul 17 2017
Flexform charged my credit card 89.00 for a 6.95 trial package without stating that a 89.95 charge will come. False advertisement. Bank is disputing and refusing to pay Florida Florida Author: Baltimore, Maryland Alternative Health: Flexform Florida

Jul 17 2017
My lyfe ST PETERSBURG, FL 85003 Florida Author: Detroit, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: My lyfe ST PETERSBURG, FL 85003, Florida

Jul 17 2017
Allumiere Allumiiere trial orders was a scam. I noticed a $195.00 charge on my bank statement 15 days later. CO CO Author: Bloomfield, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Allumiere Internet

Jul 17 2017
Chase Bank Wells Fargo, Zelle, Clear Exchange, TD Bank. My Chase account, QuickPay, and Zelle (Clear Exchange) have been compromised and their answers to date are insufficient Louisville KY Author: fort lauderdale, Florida Banks: Chase Bank Nationwide