Your Search | cross country bank boca raton, fl

Sep 01 2015
Bellissimo Remodeling & Design, Inc. & Associate Bay Area L.L. Enterprises, Inc. Con Man Using Fake Contractors License To Rip Off The Public For Home Remodeling Boca Raton Florida
Author: Coconut Creek, Florida Home Improvements: Bellissimo Remodeling & Design, Inc. Boca Raton, Florida

27, Report #1252064

Aug 31 2015
Iadt Tampa Tampa Fl Author: San Diego , California Adult Career & Continuing Education: Iadt Tampa

Aug 31 2015
ge capital bank Eric thompson using ge capital bank told me to get a green dot card load 100 on it and then guywithin 1 hour and 15 mins. would call back then I would have my loan of 10,000 dollars in my bank acct. then I call back sag didn't have the funds Nationwide Author: columbia, Kentucky Loans: ge capital bank Nationwide,

Aug 31 2015
Julie Andrews Casa Del Rio Slumlord of 9 Units that KEEPS SECURITY against the LAW. LANDLORD that STEALS college kids security, and falsifies cleaning reciepts; Sent Locksmith to Drill my lock and did not provide notice to myself or roomate; rented room while previous tenent still ocupied. She broght police with her for walk though and refused to refund security and gave key out to two random strangers. Boca Raton Florida Author: boca raton, Florida Homeowner Associations: Julie Andrews Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 31 2015
Karatbars International KARATBARS INTERNATIONAL IS A PONZI SCHEME! Stuttgart Germany
Karatbars Author: PIedmont, New York Cross-Border Scams: Karatbars International Stuttgart, Other

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

32, Report #1251923

Aug 31 2015
Concierge coaches Total ripoff. Flew 2000 miles to go tot their seminar, was cancelled without informing me, then hit with a sales pitch. delray beach, fl Florida Author: Kansas Business Consulting: concierge coaches Internet

Aug 30 2015
Blink Fitness Credit Card Fraud, charged my card after I cancelled, moved and changed my card. Confirmed by my bank! Jackson Heights New York Author: New York, New York Healthcare Centers: Blink Fitness Jackson Heights, New York

Aug 30 2015
R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel Fl I was ripped off by R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel & palm coast fl Bunnel Florida Author: palm coast, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel Fl Bunnel, Florida

Aug 30 2015
Colony American Homes Tampa, FL WRI, American Homes 4 Rent, ColFin AH-Florida 6 llc, Corporate Service Company Agent for ColFin AH- Florida 6 llc Don't Rent From This Company!!!! Slum Lords and Crooks!!! Tampa, Florida Nationwide Author: Riverview, Florida Housing Rentals: Colony American Homes Tampa, FL Nationwide

Aug 30 2015
Victoria Brides Ukraine dating service Victoria Brides Victoria Brides usually comes inot your computer by post links. It does not cost much per month to join (apprx. $14.00) but when chatting with women you get charged credits of 2 credits/minute. These credits begin to add up and there is no follow up program like how you will ever meet the woman, how you can arrange for a trip to the Ukraine or how to apply for a visa to bring her to this country. All you get is chat time, or e-mails and you are charged up tremedously for just a chat service. Internet Author: The Dalles, Oregon Dating Services: Victoria Brides Ukraine dating service Internet

Aug 29 2015
Instant Checkmate Very misleading, want more info? give more $, no info that was proclaimed was available after paying Internet Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: Instant Checkmate Internet

Aug 29 2015
M. Brandon Ehrlich, HomeStreet Bank brandon.ehrlich@homestreet.com M. Brandon Ehrlich HomeStreet Bank brandon.ehrlich@homestreet.com Seattle Washington Author: Seattle, Washington Brokerage Companies: M. Brandon Ehrlich Seattle, Washington

Aug 29 2015
Brilliant Skin cream and Serum promotional item and all of a sudden my bank account is debited 96.00 twice... was able to get the Serum people to offer a refund, but the cream refused to credit my account Santa Ana California Author: Auburn, California Bait-and-Switch: Brilliant Skin cream and Serum Santa Ana, California

Aug 29 2015
599 FURNITURE SALES 599FURNITURE.COM I ordered furniture on line aug 4th 2015 and ask about a matching recliner and recieved a phone call with a back up link for one then i waited like thier add says about 7 days to recieve a call about delivery and no one ever called me so i started emailing them and calling the number listed, this company is everywhere on line also saying fast delivery and displaying lots and lots of furniture at a rate of 599 a set! I never recieved a call for delivery in fact i called so much one day i recieved a call back from a 1800 number and they said someone would be calling me before the end of the business day but i never recieved the phone call! The money i paid came out of my bank the day i ordered the furniture and today is the 29th and i still havent recieved my furniture. I research this company to make sure thier were no bad reviews and i couldnt find any reviews so i thought i had found a great deal on the set i wanted and it looks like i just was ripped off by this company houston texas Author: SPRING, Texas Furniture & Furnishings: 599 FURNITURE SALES Internet

Aug 29 2015
Play-on TV / Media Mall Ripped me off and continue to take money out of my bank account playontv.com Internet Author: Burleson, Texas Internet Service Providers: Playon TV

Aug 28 2015
Assurant /American Bankers Insurance Rip off !!!!! Nationwide Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Insurance Companies: Assurant Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Housurgeon, Inc. Wayne Gregory stole money, doesn't finish work, unprofessional Boca Raton Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Home Improvements: Housurgeon, Inc. Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 28 2015
Bank Of America Countrywide Illegal Foreclosure? Dallas Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Mortgage Companies: Bank Of America Dallas, Texas

Aug 28 2015
Ferco Motors - Used Car Dealer - Miami FL Ferco Motors - Used Car Dealer -  SCAM DEALERSHIP. SELLS YOU A DEFECTIVE VEHICLE PROMISING REPAIRS AND THEN SAYS THIS IS AN AS IS PURCHASE.  miami Florida And You're Surprised? Author: MIAMI SPRINGS, Florida Auto Dealers: Ferco Motors - Used Car Dealer - Miami FL miami, Florida

Aug 28 2015
Directv Unauthorized debit from my school debit card Summerfield Nationwide, FL Nope!! Author: Summerfield, Florida Cable TV: Directv Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
PNC Bank PNC prepaid pay Debit card Cincinnati Ohio Author: West Chester, Ohio Banks: PNC Bank Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Blue Cross/Blue Shield Blue Card program, Blue Cross Idaho - Collusion between Blue Cross Idaho and St. Luke's Hospital to allow full rates charged to out-of-state policy holders. NO contract discounts given to patients Specifically Blue Cross Idaho & ,St. Luke's McCall Nationwide Author: Encinitas, California Health Insurance: Blue Cross/Blue Shield Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
Palm Realty of Port Saint Lucie, FL ShirleyCherveny The owner, Shirley Cherveny, will keep your deposit, no matter what! Port St Lucie Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Housing Rentals: Palm Realty of Port Saint Lucie, FL Port St Lucie , Florida

Aug 27 2015
The Villages Fl Fishing Guide, Darrell L Brantley Lies and Excuses Ocklawaha Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Fishing: The Villages Fl Fishing Guide Ocklawaha, Florida