CROSS COUNTRY BANK BOCA RATON, FL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank boca raton, fl
There may be more specific results for "cross country bank boca raton, fl"
For more specific results for "cross country bank boca raton, fl"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 21 2017
Bluegreen Timeshare Resorts Vacation Trust, Inc.Horizons Acquisition Partners Fraudulent & Deceptive Sales Practices to Hard Sell Unknowing People into Buying Boca Raton Florida Author: Duluth, Georgia Resorts: Bluegreen Timeshare Resorts Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 20 2017
Radius Central Inc. / Thomas Moore Uses Referrals from Trusted Friends to Set the SCAM! Uses Mystery Shopper - Make Money Easy Augusta GA 30901 Nationwide
Author: MANHATTAN BEACH, California Cross-Border Scams: Radius Central Inc. / Thomas Moore Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Madame Bridal WANT TO HAVE YOUR DAUGHTER'S FIRST PROM RUINED AND GET RIPPED OFF? West Palm Beach, Florida ,BOYNTON BEACH, FLORIDA MADAME BRIDAL GOES ABOVE AND BEYOND TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Bridal Shops: Madame Bridal West Palm Beach, FL,

Apr 20 2017
Public Reputation They want $399 to remove my contact information and stop calling me from their system. Boca Raton Florida Author: New York, New York SEO - Reputation Management: Public Reputation Internet

Apr 20 2017
Prism Developments LTD. Ali Ghani, Dr. Abdul Ghani, Pravin Tawar, Rekha Tawar, Dr. Priyesh Tawar, Hardyal Mann aka Happy Mann Wild Rose Party Leader, Kirandeep Mann. Ryan Murphy, Kevin Flood, TD Bank. False Promises, Printed fake investments receipts, stole investments and bought condos themselves Calgary Alberta
Author: Calgary, Alabama Builders & Contractors: Prism Developments LTD Calgary, Alberta

Apr 19 2017
RCP Services This company stole $395 from my checking accout using a fraudulant ACH check. As soon as I called my bank, they recognized it was a fraudulant check. This is ridiculous, these people need to be stopped! internet Internet Author: Kingsport, Tennessee Bad Check Writers: RCP Services Internet

Apr 19 2017
RCP Services Creating Fruadulant Check to autodraft from my bank $395 Possibly Texas Author: Marietta, Georgia Bad Check Writers: RCP Services

Apr 19 2017
Color by Pascale I order some lipstick from them I've been giving a confirmation number from them but I check it the tracking states that it's still cross seas. Nationwide
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Color by Pascale Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
American Publishing Group USA BENEFITS ADVANTAGE: They took money out of my bank and made my car insurance draft bounce now I am being cancelled I called and cancelled my subscription I never recieved $100 card or magizines Virginia Beach Virginia Author: Swansea, South Carolina Banks: American Publishing Group

Apr 18 2017
Linkshe My daughter ordered some clothing through them without my authorization using my bank debit card and when I went to cancel it you cannot get in touch with them. I have sent email through their submit a ticket icon and still no response. It just says China Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clothing Stores: Linkshe Internet

Apr 18 2017
SkinVitalize Cream Mira Vi, KVO EyePomp, Miracle Cream Offer a sample with no small print, costs shipping only... a few days later they will charge you $89, + another $85 for something else you did not order. The sample arrives, but nothing else... and it is a crappy product, I immediately alerted my bank. My bank just sent a letter today stating that the charges were valid!! I am in shock. I would NEVER order skin cream that costs $200 on the internet!!! This company is scamming left and right. Internet
Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: SkinVitalize Cream Internet

Apr 18 2017
Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sandy Cabrera Gave me someone else's cloths. Then cursed me and said it was my fault, for not knowing my own cloths Sunrise Florida
Author: Sunrise/Boca Raton, Florida Dry Cleaners: Sandy's Dry Cleaning Sunrise, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp He ripped me off for $62,500.00 by showing me forged documents from US Bank No. Miami Beach Florida Author: Washington, Dist of Columbia Financial Services: Dr. Mark Romero UIG Factors Corp No. Miami Beach, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Colors by Pascale This company is a fraud. I ordered 3 items on March 13, 2017 where they say all you pay is shipping and handling here it is April 18th. I tracked my ordered and it says in transit on April 9th. They do not have a nu,ber and I tried emailing them and no response. I'm usually careful when I order online and use Paypal. I thought that I did use Paypal because I could have just put in a formal complaint and received my money. I will going through my bank institution and getting my money back. Do not buy from them. I'm convinced the people who stated that they recieved their items are the ones who work for them. China Internet Author: Eastpointe, Michigan Beauty Products: Colors by Pascale Internet

Apr 18 2017
Chime Bank (Bancorp Bank) Chime CardChimeBancorp Bank Terrible support and business practices. Internet Ironic--- Author: Hermitage , Tennessee Banks: Chime Bank (Bancorp Bank) Internet

Apr 18 2017
Robertson Attorney at Law Ruining my reputation by filing unnecessary public court documents without making the attempt of notifying personally first Boca Raton Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Loan Modification: Robertson Attorney at Law Boca Raton, Florida

Apr 18 2017
Empire Exotic Motors Greg Foster Rick, General ManagerRaul, Partner and Finance Officer Total misrepresntaion of purchased BMW, said no accidents, untrue, body damage evident and delivered with 1000 mor miles that on contract, broken gear shift lever, 1 key Addison Texas Problems solved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Empire Exotic Motors Addison , Florida

Apr 18 2017
Mr. Sandless Fort Lauderdale Gary Independent Contractor He was hired to add a coat of finish in the floor and used water to buff wood floors fort lauderdale Florida
Author: boynton beach, Florida Work at Home: Mr. Sandless Fort Lauderdale FL

Apr 18 2017
Regenerskin Skin InvernessSuite 100Englewood CO 80112 Bait and Switch ripoff @ Regenerskin skin Regenere PO Box 41542 St. Petersburg FL 33743 Florida Author: Middletown, New York Skin Care: Regenerskin Skin fl

Apr 18 2017
RCP services, Global Service Group, Routing: 111014325 (Bank of Texas) Electronic check debit of $395 Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: RCP services Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Small Engines Pro Dealers Pronto mowers Fraudulent advertising Boca Raton, FL Internet
Author: Canton, Ohio Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Small Engines Pro Dealers Internet

Apr 17 2017
ARA INC> Mark Farmer they said I had A First USA bank card. Never had one. owed $ 1,94106. used my social security number Villa Park Illinois Author: Amarillo, Texas Collection Agency's: ARA INC> Villa Park, Illinois

Apr 17 2017
Smartfares.com Alternate Business Names • LBF Travel Inc • Travelation • Low Cost Airlines • HotelWiz bank debit fraud over takeing fees san diego Internet Author: port macquarie, Alabama Air Travel: Smartfares.com Internet

Apr 17 2017
Rogelio Lara luxurylifestylesservices@gmail.com Roger Lara Funding Loans Lending Realproperty Scam private information social security bank fraud loan fraud Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles , California Loans: Rogelio Lara Los Angeles , California

Apr 17 2017
Renuskin Fit*Trial Products I ordered a trial product for $4.95 and my bank account was immediately hit with 2 charges, one for 84.95 and one for 94.00. Additionally, it appears I was automatically enrolled in a program and these charges would be charged to my account automatically monthly. I immediately canceled my debit card and will have to try to have the bank put the money back in my account. Nationwide Author: Bulan, Kentucky Skin Care: Renuskin Nationwide