CROSS COUNTRY BANK MIDLAND CREDIT MANAGEMENT, INC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank midland credit management, inc
There may be more specific results for "cross country bank midland credit management, inc"
For more specific results for "cross country bank midland credit management, inc"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 22 2017
Nicnac General This company STEALS PEOPLE'S money Internet Author: MIDLAND, Texas District Attorneys Assistant DA: Nicnac General Internet

Jul 22 2017
MG3 Developer Group LLC HOLLYWOOD FL LEIPROP LLC Dafing Group LLC Leila Serebrinsky, Maria Isabel Marriott Claudia M. Egber Diego A. Feldberg DID NOT HONOR MY RENTAL SECURITY DEPOSIT Hollywood Florida
Author: Ft Lauderdale, Florida Property Management: MG3 Developer Group LLC HOLLYWOOD FL Hollywood, Florida

Jul 22 2017
CBC Credit Services TRS Limited LLC I received a notice that CCB was collecting for a TRS LIMITED, LLC. I do not have any business with that company. I see on your site thhat there are many reports about this and other collection agencies trying to collect for this Phantom Company Springfield Illinois Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: CBC Credit Services Springfield, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Encante Skin Ordered sample paid for shipping; returned w/i 10 days when told owed for sample; notified bank of unauthorized charges. Sherman Oaks California Author: Montgomery, Texas Skin Care: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 22 2017
NeuLiftSkinCream-NeuLiftEyeSerum Free samples for only $4.95 &$5.95 shipping, now 14 days later they have billed my credit card for $85.95 & $89.95 for new product shipment., requested refund on 07/20/17, they refused! Fountain Valley California Author: Advance, North Carolina Skin Care: NeuLiftSkinCream-NeuLiftEyeSerum Fountain Valley, California

Jul 22 2017
G E capital bank Steven asher New York, New York Author: South Elgin, Illinois Loans: G E capital bank New York, , New York

Jul 22 2017
Pretty-Sweet.com I ordered 2 tumblers on May 1st. I have not received anything. They won't answer my e-mails or issue a refund. Internet Author: Jasper, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Pretty-Sweet.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
EPRITCHARD LLC Retain a charge from business bank account. Federal Way Washington ,WA Author: Federal Way, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: EPRITCHARD LLC Federal Way,

Baileigh Industrial Inc. Terrible Customer Service Manitowoc- Wisconsin
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Manufacturers: Baileigh Industrial Inc. Manitowoc-, Wisconsin

Jul 21 2017
Men on the move Stay away from this company !!! I worked there as a mover and the owner John hires illegal aliens and cheats them out of overtime and even takes a percentage of tip money if it's left on a credit card. He expects his workers to do 18 hour moving jobs and return to work the next day with no sleep. Would you trust all your most valuable possessions to be moved with a crew that is dog tired. He only cares about the almighty dollar and has no respect for his workers stay away!!!!! Floral park New York Author: Flushing, New York Moving Companies: Men on the move Floral park, New York

Jul 21 2017
lovingtheclassics.com Rare dvd movies order dvds over a month ago credit card charged for $44.49 company won't answer phone Pickerington Ohio Author: Melbourne, Arkansas Video Stores: lovingtheclassics.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
western skin care recurring charges on my wife's debit card Internet This is a membership fee that is charged monthly Author: westbrook, Texas Credit Card Fraud: western skin care Internet

Jul 21 2017
TRS Limited Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc Want $139.97 for two times for accounts I do not owe or ever heard of Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Springfield, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Jul 21 2017
DAR Waterfront Enchanted Eye Cream Trying to collect money which I do not owe. Sherman Oaks California Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Fraud: DAR Waterfront Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 21 2017
Platinum mango xwl I purchased trial bottles of platinum mango XWL and Garcinia Kim Bodia XWL for five dollars a bottle when getting my credit card statement they charge me $81 for one bottle and $80 for the second bottle on June 19 and also on July 19 I havenever receive the products nor did I authorize them to take that money when I called them they stated it was in the disclosure I stated that there was no disclosure that I order them online as a free trial they refused to refund the money or tell me where the pills were that I never received Internet Author: Raymore, Missouri Alternative Health: Platinum mango xwl Internet

Jul 21 2017
evia auto sales inc none known sold us a unsafe dangerous vehicle glensfalls New York Author: schenectady, New York Auto Dealers: evia auto sales inc glensfalls, New York

DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks California
File a complaint with the CFPB and the FTC Author: St. Joseph, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: DAR WATERFRONT & ASSOCIATES Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 21 2017
OphthalMech OphthalMech, Inc. Liars, Thieves, False Advertisement Pound Ridge New York
Author: Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: OphthalMech Internet

Jul 21 2017
Citizens Equity First Credit Union CEFCU Tired Of CEFCU Freezing My Accounts And Not Letting Me Get To MY Money Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Financial Services: Citizens Equity First Credit Union Peoria, Illinois

Jul 21 2017
Rick at insense express Rick or mikayla I ordered product and spent $187.50 3 weeks ago and received nothing so I asked for a refund and still do not have it.was told by Rick it would be on my green dot card and it's still not refunded California Author: Coatsburg, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Rick at insense express Internet

Jul 21 2017
fashionsupportexchange.com They use various marketing entities. They use survey marketing to lure you in and bury their term and conditions. They sell crap jewelry for 5.95 but in 14 days they charge you 90 bucks for junk Detroit Michigan Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Credit Card Fraud: fashionsupportexchange.com Internet

Jul 21 2017
beauty wrinkle cream reducer called to stop subcription got told even though they take the money off my credit card they couldnt help me edison New Jersey Author: montgomery, Texas Skin Care: beauty wrinkle cream reducer edison, New Jersey

Jul 21 2017
TRS limited Received a collection letter for 139.95 for a product I never authorized delivery or gave credit card info for hence that's why they sent this too a collection account as I didn't authorize purchasing anything from them. Internet Author: Maitland, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: TRS limited Internet

Jul 21 2017
Paetec Communications Inc. Windstream Communications Offering Federal financial support grants New Brunswick New York Author: Gilbert, Arizona Cash Services: Paetec Communications Inc. New Brunswick, New York

Jul 21 2017
NeuLift SkinCream Signed up for trial sample at $4.95, then received a second jar that I did not order and they charged my credit card for $95 claiming that by buying a sample, I had also agreed to continue receiving product which is untrue. This is a SCAM operation and should be closed down by authorities. Fountain Valley California Author: Riverwoods, Illinois Attorney Generals: NeuLift SkinCream Fountain Valley, California