Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

cross country bank midland credit management, inc

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
Mark Dimgba + Diarra Boubacar + Julieta T Viduya + Dae Myung Property Management... Mark Dimgba is a scammer, he may have stolen or otherwise has used the other person / company names Mali West Africa Author: Singapore, Other Brokerage Companies: Mark Dimgba Internet

Feb 27 2017
Infinity / Dish Don't know the name of person I talk to you. Originally I told him I would have to wait about a week to sign up because he needed $49.95 from me to do that and I told him I couldn't really afford it as t that time, he assured me that he was puttin a $50 Made promises not kept. I've been trying to get through to you for the last couple of weeks I get on it tells me I have an 8 minute wait 45 minutes later I hang up I try again later it tells me it's a one minute wait another 45 minutes I hang up it tells you depressed too and a representative will call you back it doesn't work I've tried it several times. I'm very frustrated now and angry I feel like I was lied to as I stated before I'm on a fixed income and I really couldn't afford that $50 he really put me in a big crunch by promising me that he would send that back to me and never did so I don't know who he is look look up my account and find out who sign me up. Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Credit & Debt Services: Infinity / Dish Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
JPay inc Charged my credit card for a Video visit before confirmation and the facility doesn't even provide video visits and JPay won't refund! Internet
Author: Pasco, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: JPay inc Internet

Feb 27 2017
Wenshanli Auto Wholesalers DBQ Does not reply to customer service emails. Over charges credit card and sends incorrect, inferior product. Internet Author: Abbotsford, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Wenshanli Internet

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
Select Portfolio Servicing SPS, Select Portfolio Servicing Inc. SPS commited wrongful foreclosure fraud Salt Lake City Utah Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Court Judges: Select Portfolio Servicing Salt Lake City, Utah

Feb 27 2017
SEDONA PINES RESORT VACATION CLUB, INC TIME-SHARES SHOULD BEEN DISCONTINUED ALL CHARLATANS Sedona Arizona Author: Glendale, Arizona Resorts: SEDONA PINES RESORT VACATION CLUB, INC Sedona, Arizona

Feb 27 2017
SQUARE LINKED MY BANK ACCOUNT, THEN TOOK MY PAYMENT, THEN FROZE MY ACCOUNT AND HELD MY MONEY FOR 90 DAYS NOT SURE Internet Author: BANGOR, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: SQUARE Internet

Feb 27 2017
Scranton life building Scranton life building, Don RinaldiTony Rinaldi Did not pay us for painting 400 exterior windows On an 8 story building. Scranton Pennsylvania Author: Scranton, Pennsylvania Property Management: Scranton life building Scranton, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
Tiger Schulmann False charges, no contract, 30-day trial, left program before completion of trial, runing my 5 year old child's credit, contacted multiple times, sent my child's account to collections, company lacks paperwork skills and professionalism Hauppauge New York Author: Brentwood, New York Martial Arts: Tiger Schulmann Hauppauge, New York

Feb 27 2017
Local Choice Lifestyle,  Local Choice Inc,  Joseph Clarke,  Sabrina Hale Capital LS, Chartrael Hall, Juan Ditto, Cynamin Jones, Reveal Agency Sabrina Hale and Joseph Clarke of Local Choice Lifestyle out of Louisville, Kentucky ripped me off!!!! Louisville, Kentucky Nationwide
Author: Louisville, Kentucky Work at Home: Local Choice Lifestyle | Local Choice Inc | Joseph Clarke | Sabrina Hale Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Exotic Custom Cars and Design Inc. Russell Simpson Destroyed My Car and Stole Over $11,300 Huntington Beach California
Author: yorba linda, California Body Work & Repair: Exotic Custom Cars and Design Inc. Huntington Beach , California

Feb 27 2017
OSC INC. Dermatone Facial Cream / MYFACIALCREAM.com / MYUNDEREYESERUM.com Dermatone face cream free trial, just pay shipping. Glendale California Comcast offered free trial, just pay shipping, ended up receiving creams, I never ordered for the cost of $94.65 per month re-occuring!!!! Glendale California Author: Vernon Hills, Illinois Skin Care: OSC INC. Dermatone Facial Cream Glendale , California

Feb 27 2017
North Country Sports Medicine Dazed and confused billing department caused my credit to be damaged! Queensbury New York
Author: New York Emergency Medical Services: North Country Sports Medicine Queensbury, New York

Feb 27 2017
Accelerated Performance Channel Management APCMEDIA spam,judgement, Los Angeles California Author: San Rafael, California Internet Marketing Companies: Accelerated Performance Channel Management Los Angeles, California

Feb 27 2017
Shakeology Beachbody Corporate3301 Exposition Blvd3rd FloorSanta Monica,Ca 90404 Shakeology stole my credit card and Fraudulently charged me $311. I contacted them and they did nothing. Santa Monica California Author: Sidney, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Shakeology Santa Monica, California

Feb 27 2017
ACE INC Debt collecting Internet Author: Nortumberland, Pennsylvania Internet Fraud: ACE INC Internet

Feb 27 2017
OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card VanillaVisa fraudulent charges Internet Author: Internet Credit Card Processing Companies: OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card Internet

Feb 27 2017
Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Sts construction and site manager nicco and CEO Luwaun hollis Theft of service of grant money for us veterans job not complete said spent 12,000 on a 14,000 dollar grant scam how Long view tx Texas Author: Lonview, Texas Nonprofit Organizations: Habitat humanity inc. Long view tx Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES Kevin Chen, the current CEO of the firm formerly known as blackwall, which is now known as PHX Financial Inc  ny New York Author: ny, New York Brokerage Companies: PHOENIX FINANCIAL SERVICES ny, New York

Feb 27 2017
SkinNoir EyeNoir Offered Free Trial- Deceptive Advertisement and did not disclose the Trial Period and have charged my credit card over $600.00 (twice a month) without my consent. Very Fraudulent and deceiving- I don't even like or want the product! Fountain Valley California Author: McCalla, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: SkinNoir Fountain Valley, California

Feb 27 2017
Dr Terry Clinic I ordered a same of skin only for the shipping cost of $4.95 but was charged over$175. Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Dr Terry Clinic Internet

Feb 27 2017
Asm services property management Did not return security deposit. Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Abusive Parents: Asm services property management Michigan

Feb 27 2017
Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless US Address: On Demand Ads LLC5058 E Evergreen Cir Mesa, AZ 85205Return Address:Fulfillment Center3130 Tyrone BlvdSaint Petersburg, FL 33710 Offers 'free' samples without stating you will be billed $200 for products. No mention of you automatically being placed on autoship. Company refuses to issue credit on your account so you're basically screwed out of your money. Internet Author: Irvington , New Jersey Skin Care: Amazing Skin and Derma Ageless Internet

Feb 27 2017
Performant recovery,inc. Paying on a student loan that should have already been forgiven and I'm on disability Pleasanton California Author: Ardmore , Oklahoma Corrupt Companies: Performant recovery,inc. Oklahoma