Your Search | cross country bank midland credit management, inc

May 01 2016
Beauty Impressions The company does not clearly and openly lets you know under what conditions they send you the product. You need to look somewhere on their website for the information; otherwise you only know that they send you a product to try for a shipping and handling fee. When you are not satisfied with the product (it caused a really severe reaction of my eyes [EyeVibe] and burning sensation with redness of my skin [Skin Element]), they ask you to send the product back. Otherwise, they will charge you a monthly fee of about $90; and it is still not clear to me if it is for one or two products. My credit cad company representative advised me to block their charges since they may still charge me after canceling. I would never recommend neither the products nor the company to anybody. Pacoima California Author: Skokie, Illinois Beauty Products: Beauty Impressions Internet

May 01 2016
Reelvidz Billed my bank 80$ i dont know who they are or how they got my bank info. Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Video Stores: Reelvidz Internet

May 01 2016
Bank of America Bank of America Told me I am resposible for charges that were not mine Nationwide Author: Levittown, New York Credit Services: Bank of America Nationwide

May 01 2016
Jason Lee Russell Ssa ssi office Puyallup wa.suit A 811 south Hill Park Puyallup this is the place that lie and take my money they say they paid me $350thous dollars but can not give me the account they paid all this money to or the bank name and they paid me $31,000 a yea ssa ssi Bonney lake Washington
Author: Bonney lake, Washington Abusive Parents: Jason Lee Russell Bonney lake, Washington

May 01 2016
dailydiscountsplus.com I REC'D THIS GROCERY REBATE FROM DAILYDISCOUNTSPLUS LAST MONTH. I DIDN'T UNDERSTAND THAT I ONLY HAD 14 DAYS TRIAL IN ORDER TO CANCEL IT. THE STATEMENT ABOUT THE 14 DAYS TRIAL WAS SO SMALL I COULD BARELY READ IT. I DIDN'T SEND IN THE REGISTRATION FORM AT ALL. WHEN I REC'D MY SSI CHECK ON 4/29/16 AT THE BANK, I FOUND OUT THAT DAILYDISCOUNTS TOOK OUT THE $19.95 & $2.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT THAT I DIDN'T ALLOW THEM MY ACCOUNT NUMBER OR BANK INFORMATION. THEY DIDN'T HAVE MY CONSENT TO DO THAT. I HAVE NEVER USED THE GROCERY REBATE FORM AT ALL SO THEY SHOULD REFUND THE FUNDS THAT THEY TOOK OUT WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION.TALLE TALLEVAST FL Nationwide Author: phoenix, Arizona Banks: dailydiscountsplus.com Nationwide

May 01 2016
Resort Property Management Lies, Empty promises, and Avoidance Tactics Atlanta Georgia Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: Resort Property Management Atlanta, Georgia

May 01 2016
Olympus Marketing Inc. Manipulator and theft new Orleans Louisiana Author: new Orleans , Louisiana Multi-Level Marketing: Olympus Marketing Inc. new Orleans , Louisiana

May 01 2016
VLHEALTH took money from my bank account twice Internet Author: Eatontown, New Jersey Eye Care: VLHEALTH Internet

May 01 2016
myheritage ltd they have taken out of my bank acc. amount of $74.99, i do not know for what or who they are! Nationwide Author: morayfield, Other Credit Card Fraud: myheritage ltd Nationwide

May 01 2016
M.H.Mechanicals, Inc. Michael Hughes, Celtic Plumbing ON February 27, 2016, Michael Hughes responded to an ad I posted for needed help and services with Plumbing and Heating in Newburyport, MA. Beware, beware, beware ! Quincy Massachusetts Author: Rye, New Hampshire Builders & Contractors: M.H.Mechanicals, Inc Quincy, Massachusetts

May 01 2016
Bella Solutions BELLA SOLUTIONS IS A SCAM - THIEVES- THEY PROCESS CREDIT CARDS FOR HIGH RISK BUSINESSES THEN STEALS RESERVE FUNDS Virginia Internet Author: Glen Allen, Virginia Credit Card Processing Companies: Bella Solutions Internet

May 01 2016
Beloved Shirts Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Card Fraud: Beloved Shirts Dallas, Texas

May 01 2016
Garcininia Pure Select/ Vital Cleanse Complete I agreed to pay frieght on 2 trail products. The company then chaged my credit card on 3 seperate occassions for products i didnt receive. Henderson Nevada Author: GLENWOOD QLD, Other Alternative Health: Garcininia Pure Select Henderson, Nevada

Apr 30 2016
Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center The Fred Meyer days are over, the management at this store would never have worked for Fred Meyer Beaverton Oregon Author: Beaverton, Oregon Food Stores: Fred Meyer Beaverton Town Center Beaverton, Oregon

Apr 30 2016
L'Envi This company is a total scamcharged my account 3 times for 1 product N C Internet Author: glenview, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: L'Envi Internet

Apr 30 2016
T Mobile Cell Service Illegal Billing - Sent to Collections Damaged Credit report Bellvue WA Author: Allen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: T Mobile Cell Service Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
alden short inc slum lord dallas Texas Author: dallas, Texas Housing Rentals: alden short inc dallas, Texas

Apr 30 2016
Mounthaven Resort Ashford Washington They will steal your credit card detail ashford Washington Author: 98004, Washington Resorts: Mounthaven Resort ashford, Washington

Apr 30 2016
Technicion Inc. Online Technical Support Scam Crowfoot Crescent Canada Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Computer Fraud: Technicion Inc. Crowfoot Crescent, Other

Apr 30 2016
Search Works Media LLC SearchSelectMy Default Home Pagec/o Search Works Media LLCFluent, Inc.128 Court Street, 3rd FLWhite Plains, NY 10601 Stole my time White Plains New York Author: Melbourne, Florida Internet Fraud: Search Works Media LLC White Plains, New York

Apr 30 2016
SmartEcoPeople US LLC Monica Giltonemail: monica_gilton@smartecoprojectus-hr.net The company refused to pay my monthly fee and withdrew funds from my bank account. Hollywood California Author: Warrenton, Virginia Cash Services: SmartEcoPeople US LLC Hollywood, California

Apr 30 2016
elite construction David Friesman he scammed my bank accounts for over 14000 dollars in 2014 northport florida Author: colorado springs, Colorado Bait-and-Switch: elite construction Internet

Apr 30 2016
Evalon Merchant Services AKA Merchant Services Fraudulent Charge; impossible to reach customer service Knoxville Tennessee Author: Baltimore, Maryland Credit Card Processing Companies: Evalon Merchant Services Knoxville, Tennessee

Apr 30 2016
US Security Services,Inc. lying,cheating,stealing,scamming Chicago Illinois Author: RockWood, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: US Security Services,Inc. Chicago, Illinois