Your Search | cross country bank midland credit management, inc

May 29 2016
Skrill Holdings Limited scam, liars, dishonest, deceiving, gameplayers, mindgames, fake, bulls***, conartists, fake, horrible customer NO service department, control freaks, uncaring, unreliable, illegitimate, piece of s*** London
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Skrill Holdings Limited London,

May 29 2016
eBay Inc Stole my money to refund buyer outside policy! Double standards Internet Author: BROOKLYN, New York Medical Supplies: eBay Inc Internet

May 29 2016
DFW Real Property Management Real Property Management Bidding wars for Rentals and Charge you for Credit Checks after declining applications 5720 LBJ Freeway, Suite 400 Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Housing Rentals: DFW Real Property Management DFW, Texas

May 29 2016
Coastel Dental Inc my smile dental plan Pacific Dental services CDI Group Smile Generation Financial Dental management organization DECIET, MISLEAD, UNINFORMED scam on consumers Camarillo Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Dental Services: Coastel Dental Inc Nationwide

May 29 2016
Survival Life Continually charge my credit card! Texas Internet Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Sporting-good Manufactures: Survival Life Internet

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 29 2016
Scoresense For the past 5 yrs, scoresense has been charging $29.99 to my account monthly. I called and demanded a refund, two days later, I received an email saying that I was approved for a $1. I worked hard for my money and will do whatever it takes to get my money back. This company is a scam. I would like to participate in any class action law suit against them Nationwide Author: brooklyn, New York Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Nationwide

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 28 2016
rita hardy she will tell she has gold and can't recover it without your help and she will say she hit someone and needs help to stay out of jail and to send her money. and. she will say she has no money for food and she's starving but really she's scamin you and other guys at the same time! spending your money and she will ask you to give her your bank info and then your done! Ghana Internet Author: yuma, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: rita hardy Internet

May 28 2016
X-Ray Markers LLC Billed my credit card and haven't received product. Won't return phone calls or e-mails. McGregor Texas Author: Lexington, Kentucky Medical Supplies: X-Ray Markers LLC McGregor, Texas

May 28 2016
R.J. Pelletier, Inc., Roger Pelletier, Pelletier Painting Roger Pelletier is dishonest in my opinion. Topsham Maine Author: Maine Paint & Wallpaper: R.J. Pelletier, Inc. Topsham, Maine

May 28 2016
Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group The Sunflower Group Con Man, 24 hours or no pay clause, Scammers, Thieves, Liars, Front For The Sunflower Group, 6-8 week paycheck wait time (Cross your fingers!) pawtucket Rhode Island Author: sandalwood ln, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group pawtucket, Rhode Island

May 28 2016
FIRST PREMIER BANK PREMIER Bankcard CREDIT CARD SCAM, CREDTI CARD FEES CREDIT CARD APPLICATION Sioux Falls South Dakota Maybe You Should Read Author: Santa Monica, California Banks: FIRST PREMIER BANK Sioux Falls, South Dakota

May 28 2016
Elite motors I purchased a 2003 f150 from elite, after waiting for new rocker panels to be done. The repair took 1 month. After 6 months of owning the said vehicle i notice the floor of truck bed and cross members were rotted away. I want to join the lawsuit to have my truck that im paying 300 a month for repaired properly. Wilkes barre Pennsylvania Entitled Author: Hunlock Creek, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Elite motors Wilkes barre , Pennsylvania

May 28 2016
AAA & SONS ASPHALT PAVING INC Legrant Stanley pavinhg, driveways, asphalt Malden Massachusetts Author: boston, Massachusetts Builders & Contractors: AAA & SONS ASPHALT PAVING INC Malden, Massachusetts

May 28 2016
GLD*SVCGS.com I'm unsure, that's where the charge came from a FREE credit report, unauthorized charge to my bank account. Unsure, Internet company Nationwide
Author: Owasso, Oklahoma Credit Reporting Agencies: GLD*SVCGS.com Nationwide

May 28 2016
New Prime Inc prime inc PrimeSucces leasing should be changed to Prime Failure Leasing Springfield Missouri Author: Santa Maria, California Unusual Rip-Off: New Prime Inc Springfield, Missouri

May 27 2016
Lowe's Canada Price Gouging. A massive discrepency between USA and Canadian Pricing on some items Lethbridge, Alberta Nationwide In Need Of Anger Management? Author: Lethbridge, Alberta Building Products: Lowe's Canada Nationwide

May 27 2016
Cash NET USA Ace cash, Speedy cash, cash, check city, check n go, Advance America, Lend up, wonga,speedy cadh, credit on demand, 100 day loans, Lend Up & go There stating: Your creditor will contact employer and state bureau, garnish pay check with interest, credit score will be lowered 185 points, drivers license will be blocked, have someone there to bail me out cause I will lose this case, pay now to settle $698.00, after I lose cast charges will be 9000.00 with cut fees Internet
Author: El paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash NET USA Internet

May 27 2016
Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Lavish Home Furniture Lied from the end of sale. No return call backs. No customer service. No commitment. No integrity Saddle Brook New Jersey Author: Clifton, New Jersey Furniture & Furnishings: Lavish Home Furniture Inc. Saddle Brook, New Jersey

May 27 2016
Veracity Credit Consultants Untruthful about results of utilizing their services and how long it would take. Denver Colorado Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit & Debt Services: Veracity Credit Internet

May 27 2016
Holonis, INC Holonis, Hayden Hollis, Richard Hollis Scammers, Fradulent, Dishonest, San Diego California
Author: Los Angeles, California Advertising Agencies: Holonis, INC San Diego, California

May 27 2016
Payfast ,SLD Payments,E-stablisher I am Victim they stole from my Credit Card Cape town South Africa South Africa / Mauritius Author: New York, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payfast

May 27 2016
Square, Inc. fraud, fraudulent, committed fraud, illegal, criminal, not honest, dishonest, lied, liars, deceivers, game players, mind games, disgusting, ridiculous, piece of s**t San Francisco California
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Square, Inc. San Francisco, California

May 27 2016
hartford scientific lenvie anti-aging cream entered survey on interner,after completition offered free gift from hartford scientific martinez georgia Author: oviedo, Florida Credit Card Fraud: hartford scientific Internet