CROSS COUNTRY BANK OR APPLIED CARD BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank or applied card bank
There may be more specific results for "cross country bank or applied card bank"
For more specific results for "cross country bank or applied card bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
eteacherhebrew.com, eteachergroup.com Illegally charged Credit card without authorization Internet
Author: Cedar Park, Texas Computer Training & Education: eteacherhebrew.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
DHGate store policy is discriminating to buyer - lost more than $1000 on gown dresses We ordered several dresses (paid more than $1000) - no one was without serious tailoring problems or defects. Beijing
Author: University Park, Florida Clothing Stores: DHGate Beijing,

Jul 27 2017
Dami This is truly a scam. They told me to get a free trial and just pay the shipping fee. After this scam business got my card information then started charge my money. They sent cheap and unsealed products to me. I did not want to even open the products since they look very bad. I tried to contact this scam business and the was only a woman answered the phone. The woman said there is no return and no refund no matter what. Seriously? This business need to be shut down because she fooled a lot of customers. Stay away this scam. Internet
Author: Sahuarita, Arizona Better Business Bureau: Dami Arizona

Jul 27 2017
Roth Morgan firm They tryed to tell me i owed money to 5/3 bank and if i didnt pay the amount my accounts would be closed Orlando Florida Nationwide Author: Lansing, Michigan Collection Agency's: Roth Morgan firm Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Allegro Anti Aging Dar Waterfront & associates They have send my name and address to a collection agency. I never ordered anything from them or recieved anything. I have been hacked before and someone got information Sherman Oaks Ca.91423 Internet Author: Douglas, Alaska Skin Care: Allegro Anti Aging Internet

Jul 27 2017
George Smith or Alexis Smith United and American Airline Miles for sale! Internet Internet Author: Lewisville, Texas Air Travel: George Smith Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront and Associates Allegra Anti Agiing Cream Scam trying to collect on order that was paid. The product was advertised that only shipping was to be paid, which I did pay. Now I have recieved a collections letter for $51.50. Never was any other bill or correspondence recieved. I do not owe this amount. Sherman Oaks California Author: Suffolk, Virginia Skin Care: DAR Waterfront and Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
Try Replenish LOVELYBEAUTYSKIN , 8882218167 , UT 0000 & BODY RENEWAL TODAY , WICHITA , KS 0000 & GARCINIAMAXFIT , 8444750023 , VA 0000 & SKINMAGNIFICENT , 8777831954 , KS 0000 Fraud, unauthorized charges to my credit card Unknown Internet Author: Belmont, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Try Replenish Internet

Jul 27 2017
Vlamorous I thought I was getting a sample free just pay shipping of $1.95 After recieving bank statement I was charged over a $100! not including overdraft fees. I called Co. and asked. if I could return product and get a refund. They refused. I am disabled and live on $47 a month. I would never have purchased this product, especially.especially @that price! I explained. I tried. to hit cancel but before I could it sent shipping info. What a scam. I guess I can eat the lotion for the next. two months. Nice Co. Buyer BEWARE Nationwide Internet Author: Wautoma, Wisconsin Attorney Generals: Vlamorous Internet

Jul 27 2017
SOFREP Crate Club or Crate Club presented by SOFREP subpar products lack of ethics Incline Village Nevada Author: Phoenix, Arizona Sporting Goods: SOFREP Crate Club Incline Village, Nevada

Jul 27 2017
Academy Bank Closed secured credit card without returning money Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Academy Bank Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 27 2017
biznetworksolutions.com Fraudulent Quickbooks Support Company Fruita, CO Colorado or Sunnyvale, CA ,CaliforniaInternet Author: Coral Gables, Florida Internet Fraud: biznetworksolutions.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Kjc skin restoration Charge my credit card before the trial period ended Author: Henderson, Nevada Adult Care Facilities: Kjc skin restoration

Jul 27 2017
First Data National Processing CompanySmart Card Merchant ServicesUAccept Bait and Switch POS scam chicago, illinois denver, colorado Author: wheaton, Illinois Miscellaneous Office Services: First Data

Jul 27 2017
Mystery Guest Co, steven Howard, Edward Owen, jason anthony In georgia Sent a check to deposit in your account Wait to clear and take out and send money via moneygram and money transfer as mystery shopper to evaluate Walmart. As soon as I did my bank called to say it was a fraud check bounced Baytown, Texas Internet text m Author: Canyon country, California Attorney Generals: Mystery Guest Co Internet

Jul 27 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Brio Day and Night Serum, Allegro Anti-aging My bank notified me that it look liked fraudulent charges had been made, and cancelled my debit card. Same company that is now sending me a bill for $144.16. Sherman Oaks CA,California Author: waycross, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: DAR Waterfront & Associates Internet

Jul 27 2017
Dadsareawesome.com I ordered dog tags. A month later they took our another 19.95 out of checking acc. Did not authorise this. Called several times and emailed also tree weeks. Got to talk to somebody to day. Said bu buying i agreed to menbership fee. No way couldnt afford that. Wont refund said it was on order. I know now they can rewrite the forms it tjew internet i would never agreed to this. Seen happened to others also, bad way to make money, from people. Anything can be changed on line. They are lieing and stole that money from me. Hilton head Internet Author: Richmond, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Dadsareawesome.com Internet

Jul 27 2017
Pete Pahang of Paxpah Technology Services ,Sloppy, irresponsible and deceptive. Don't be fooled by his flashy website or so-called references, San Diego California
Author: San Diego, California Computer Service & Repair: Pete Pahang

Jul 27 2017
LashSerum This charge was not authorized. I just received this sample in the mail a couple days ago and according to the webpage ,cannot find now, I would have 2 weeks trial to try it before I buy it. I just looked at my bank account this morning and saw this LAEFLNI*TR 077967 LAEFLNI*TRYLASHTASTE 855-3941292 IL Transaction Date: 7/27/2017 12:00 AM Transaction Amount: $149.95 Check Number: Debit or Credit: D Host Transaction Code: 146 Host The company representative, Janine, operator ID 01156 outright refused to acknowledge my demand for a refund.  Idaho Internet
Author: Key West, Florida Eye Care: LashSerum Internet

Jul 27 2017
Luxurous Eyes/Luxurious Skin 5563 Balboa Ave., #481San Diego, California 92111 Facebook ad, free skincare product, pay shipping charges only - second product tacked on, send second order, charged credit card account for 4 pruducts, 2 shipments. no shipping labels, no customer ser. phone # w/o extensive research; order cancelled by phone, charges not reversed, policy and practices fraud. San Diego, CA California Author: Reidsville, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Luxurous Eyes/Luxurious Skin San Diego, CA , California

Jul 27 2017
Jason Lamay roofer/contractor in Vermont stole money, poor work never finishes , used our credit card for personal purchases over $1000- and ripped off material deposit. South Burlington Vermont Author: Duxbury, Vermont Roofing Companies: Jason Lamay South Burlington, Vermont

Jul 27 2017
TRS Limited LLC CCB Credit Services I received 2 billings from them on same day and I have NO idea why I am being billed! I have not ordered anything from anyone or products! These folks randomly pick people out of a hat to harass? Springfield Illinois Author: Evans, Georgia Abusive Parents: TRS Limited LLC Springfield, Illinois

Jul 27 2017
Loyal Yorkies Diamond Maas Offer was made to buy puppy by money transfer $500. No puppy was sent and they don't answer calls or texts. Abilene or San Antonio Texas
Author: Lafayette, Louisiana Animal Services: Loyal Yorkies Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Gentlemens Joggers Ordered 2 pairs of sunglasses from them and paid the 10 dollars in shipping. It is going on 2 months and I still have not received the sunglasses or a response from them. I have been scammed. Gentelmens Joggers Sunglasses RipOff Prince George British Columbia Author: Tulsa, Oklahoma Sunglasses: Gentlemens Joggers Prince George, British Columbia

Jul 27 2017
Jolique Skin Cream Jolique Eye Serum They will not let you return unused or unwanted product nor issue a full refund. Florida and Nevada Author: New York, New York Skin Care: Jolique Skin Cream Internet