CROSS COUNTRY BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank
There may be more specific results for "cross country bank"
For more specific results for "cross country bank"
Showing 1-25 of 54,239 Found Reports For more specific results for "cross country bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Spokeo Spokeo is making reoccuring fraudelant debit card transations on my bank account Pasadena, CA Nationwide Author: Lakewood, California Internet Fraud: Spokeo Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
BT FINANCIAL GROUP GOEDEN GERALD FRANCISDIRECTOR OF FINANCE24 Douglas Street, Glasgow, G2 7NQ, UK Provide fake delivery Bank-to- Bank Sydney 275 KENT STREET GPO BOX 2675 SYDNEY NSW Author: Alabama Financial Services: BT FINANCIAL GROUP Sydney, Other

Jun 28 2017
Venmo cancel my bank transfer and refuses to fully explain why san jose California Author: Hilliard, Ohio Cash Services: Venmo san jose , California

Jun 28 2017
Billy Smith Took money out of my bank account when I had cancel the policy after I check it out. North Richard Hills, Tx Tx Author: Auburndale, Florida Health Insurance: Billy Smith Auburndale, Florida

Jun 28 2017
AMAFHH Group Corp Adam the salesperson conned me into the deal by selling me 2 I phones for the value of $1219.32 which I paid by cash then he asked for my credit card which he said is required for the registration purpose. He took the amount of $1219.32 from my credit card also and assured that this amount will be reversed. Since then I have come back to India my country and trying to contact him but he is not picking up my phone neither my amount is been reversed. This guy is a fraud and My appeal to all is to not to buy anything from this person. Please help me in getting my reversal back New York  Author: Ghaziabad, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AMAFHH Group Corp New York

Jun 28 2017
pure cbd they took 69.99 out of bank account bounced me mortage then they took out 79.99 I only recieved the trial bottle and the gel caps that's all Las vegas Pennsylvania Author: cabot, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: pure cbd Las vegas, Pennsylvania

Jun 28 2017
Mike Oliver Loan Manager Claimed over $2,000 on my bank acct for a $5,000 loan Nationwide Author: Palmdale, California Financial Services: Mike Oliver Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Ocwen federal bank Ocwen federal bank to my land after I used,my own money for down payment so that if I couldn't keep my house I would have my land to put something cheaper on it. But I guess they wAnted money for there pocket Orlando fl Nationwide Author: Williamsport, Indiana Banks: Ocwen federal bank Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Flash Advance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Flash Advance clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Flash Advance. Flash Advance dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Flash Advance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Flash Advance Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Internet

Jun 28 2017
Flash Advance Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Flash Advance dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Flash Advance takes holistic approach to building brand from ground up.*UPDATE: Flash Advance pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Flash Advance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
I have proof that they poached my client! Author: miami, Florida Brokerage Companies: Flash Advance TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Flash Advance is a leading provider of merchant cash advances to businesses around the country. Flash Advance is BBB accredited business with an A+ rating, committed to helping you meet the needs that advance your business into the future. Flash Advance has a 95% approval rating, fast approval process and no hidden charges, we are ready to get you your merchant cash advance today! Bingham Farms , Michigan

Jun 27 2017
Vlamorous aka Aristocraticskin aka Belleyouthrefresh I received free trial size samples 2 quantity .Nothing was mentioned of time limit or product would be sent again. I get my bank statement I've been charged on may 23,17 for97.83 from aritstocraticskin and105.79 from bellyyouthrefresh. Received more products on June 20th and being charged another 97.83. I don't want these products and every number I call is a recording leading you to order more. How do I get this stopped and my money returned. Please help. Product sent from Beauty impressions Englewood Co Author: Fort Madison, Iowa Skin Care: B

Jun 27 2017
Try Pure Body Elite Excel Garcinia Bought excel garcinia and next thing I have 193.71 charged to my bank account. Internet Author: Silver Lake, Indiana Weightloss Programs: Try Pure Body Elite Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Advanced Laser Body Care is a HUGE scam. They advertise on groupon to get you in, and then try to sell you products or services for a reduced price. Once they get your money, their products are not good. I purchased botox and was told that I would get a discount if I purchased a bank of botox at a discount price. This way I could come back on a regular basis and receive the botox at a reduced price. At the time this sounded good. Once they had my money, the so called botox they used was no good. I did not get any results. I kept going back for more, and they kept telling me that it was a bad batch. I kept going back with no results. I asked for my money back and they told me that do not give refunds.This consumer scam needs to stop! Naperville Illinois Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Personal Services: Advanced Laser Body Care Anggie and Eva co-owners Naperville, Illinois

Jun 27 2017
PNC Bank Bethlehem Pennsylvania 18017 PNC BankZainab Kitabwalla Employees and overall bank mislead customers. Freeze accounts and steal your money for as long as they like! Bethlehem Pennsylvania
Author: Bethlehem, Pennsylvania Banks: PNC Bank Bethlehem PA 18017 Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2017
Getparts.US American Kar LLC Getparts.us would not take NO for an answer when I tried to cancel my order over the phone so I immediately called my bank and asked them to cancel my card. Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Auto Parts: Getparts.US Internet

Jun 27 2017
PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK this credit card is not mine nor did i ever apply for one it says i owe over 1700 and they also have a lien on the house at (((REDACTED))). we are selling the house and it came up. since i did not have this credit card i feel like it should be taken identity theift,did not have this card in m possession my credit would not be good enough to even apply for one of these cards if i wanted tool hillsville Virginia Author: fieldale, Virginia Stereos: PLAINTIFF: CACH LLC SUCCESSOR BY ASSIGNMENT TO PROVIDIAN BANK hillsville, Virginia

Jun 26 2017
Amarillo National Bank I sold a Car to a bad person who finance it thru Amarillo National Bank he did not pay for the car so they sued me for $22050.64 Texas Over You Head Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Dealers: Amarillo National Bank Texas

Jun 26 2017
sears home warranty cross country missleading Fort Laurderdale Florida Author: Sikeston, Missouri Consumer Services: sears home warranty Internet

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
Excel Garcinia and Excel Slim Scam, Bank Account Charged after cancelation Internet Author: Abingdon, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Excel Garcinia and Excel Slim Internet

Jun 26 2017
 A fake company U TRAVEL GUIDE gained access to my bank account and routing number and debited 399.00 from my account with an electronic check without my authorization. Internet Author: Surry, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: U TRAVEL Internet

Jun 25 2017
Synchrony Bank This bank minimizes your opportunity to buy when you miss one payment that was overlooked. Greenwood South Carolina No Bigger Story Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
James W Hunt Financial Services Credit Repair James Hunt, James W Hunt, James Hunt Credit Repair, James W Hunt Credit Repair. Fraud, Credit, Credit Repair, Scam, Bank Fraud, Wire Fraud Atlanta Georgia Author: Bellevue , Washington Credit & Debt Services: James W Hunt Financial Services Credit Repair Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 25 2017
Marion country jail, Salem, Oregon. the jail intentionally broke their own safety rules.violated my rights.created a dangerous situation resulting in a possible life sentence for me. Salem Oregon What? Author: Salem, Oregon Correctional Facilities / Jail: Marion country jail, Salem, Oregon. Salem, Oregon