Your Search | cross country bank

Dec 01 2016
Iberian Airlines, Skyways travel , Adil and Tariq Lost my luggage and got me stranded in a foriegn country Houston, Texas Internet Author: Houston, Texas Airline Companies: Iberian Airlines Internet

Nov 30 2016
CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... 7eleven, Mastercard, PSCU, Denver CO... I'm a victim of fraudulent skimming which occurred just yesterday, Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016. The theft took place on two separate occasions. Its occurrence happened at your ATM inside of a 7eleven, located on Wadsworth Blvd., in Westminster CO. My card has been cancelled . The card company had no resolve except reporting it to my bank and that my bank would contact me. My questions to your company, is, how in this world can you allow such to happen? Concerned and angry ... Lakewood Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing Companies: CTVCOM (Cartronics) ... Lakewood, Colorado

Nov 30 2016
ROSA REY Bank of America After 26 years Rosa Rey closed my account because she said she no longer wanted to do business with me because I filed a compaint against Bank of America and she closed my account after 26 years Nationwide Right Author: Bronx, New York Banks: ROSA REY Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Merrick Bank / Junisse Skin unwilling to correct there mistake.Still charging me for an amount all ready refunded back to my account. Dallas Texas Author: ANDERSON, South Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: Merrick Bank Dallas , Texas

Nov 30 2016
The Deal Empire I purchased slim panties on line for $59.85 and the company immediately took the money from my bank account on Nov22 but never sent the panites. ? California Author: Hampstead, New Hampshire Credit & Debt Services: The Deal Empire ?, California

Nov 30 2016
Bank of America Fraudulent Activity Bank Doesn't Do A Thing Except Drops Me As A Customer Online Banking Nationwide Criminal Activity Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Adams country human services Dps. Cps Kidnapped children for money Commerce city Colorado Really?? Author: Thornton, Colorado Child Protective Services: Adams country human services

Nov 30 2016
GoTravel Bonita Juarez, The memo from HR to All Employees from H.R. Department came through fax. This memo was about the LIMITED TIME ONLY vacation packages. The number was written on the flyer was 844-895-7936. This native English representative sounded courteous and extremely polite. He introduced himself as James Hood. He refused to accept my American Express card and requested my Master or Visa cards only. He graciously gave me his other office number (844- 859-2101) in case if he is needed to be reached for potential questions. Apparently, I never received confirmation itterinary about my purchased vacation package. I tried to reach him back, but his colleague picked up the phone and informed me that James Hood is on vacation. My bank informed me that someone named GoTravel Bonita Juarez billed my card. Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Travel Agencies: GoTravel Bonita Juarez Internet

Nov 29 2016
First United Bank First United Bank and Trust Credit Reporting Problems Durant Oklahoma Author: Ada, Oklahoma Mortgage Companies: First United Bank Durant, Oklahoma

Nov 28 2016
Woodforest bank Wiped out account Fort Worth Texas Woodforest Customer Service Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Woodforest bank Fort Worth, Texas

Nov 27 2016
Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Kevin Beary claims I won 100,000 and all I needed to do was send him 1,500 I didn't but he keeps message me so I went along with him to get information he wants me to go to chase bank account name Michael William s account number 897571050 routine 111000614 the claim number he gave me is FB225-7736 BATCH FB-02811544 SERIAL 99352748-2016 A CODE IS EK52636282 PCH -INCIDENT 161124-000314 THIS SUCKS I WANTED TO GET MY GRANDKIDS CHRISTMAS GIFTS AND MAYBE TAKE A VACATION WE ARE ON SS DISABILITY AND THAT COVERS THE BILLS THEY MESSAGE ME 2 OR 3 TIMES ADAY THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio Questionable Activities: Kevin Beary claims to be from Pch Internet

Nov 27 2016
Sedona Beauty Secrets I signed up through another website and was to only pay shipping and handling and $1.25 fee. I received email message from my bank that my account was -92$. + Why my bank even allowed this much to get taken is beyond me. We were all under the impression that it was a 30 day trial. I look on website and it has that its an 8 day trial and you get billed from that day. I spoke with customer service today and she told me 15 days. If that's the case I don't even have it that long. I told her I was sending product back she said didn't matter, it's past the 15 day trial. Website states if it's opened and you return it, they will charge you $19.36 for damage. I'm not happy with it at all. Henderson, NV nationwide
Author: W Hazleton , Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Sedona Eye Cream Internet

Nov 26 2016
U.S. Bank N.A., Trustee of the Oseberg Trust Ill - (present);U.S. Bank N.A. F/K/A FIRST. BANK NATIONAL ASSOCIATION TRUST U/A dated 03/01/99 (EQCC HOME EQUITY LOAN TRUST 1999-1) BY EQUICREDIT CORPORATION OF AMERICA (a/k/a USB has been notoriously, illegally trying to TAKE my PAID-OFF HOME! I AM A WIDOW & S.O.Florida Cert.Foster Care/Emergency Shelter Agent! A LEGAL DEED WAS NEVER OFFICIATED THRU PROBATE! I WAS MAILED AN OFFICIAL RELEASE OF MORMORTGAGEI HAVE A CERTIFIED COPY OF CASHIER'S CHECK-PIF! I NEVER RE-FINANCED OR MODIFIED ANY CONTRACT! I WAS IN LAS VEGAS, NE ON DATE OF SIGNING! AN EXPERT HW ANALYST HAS ATTESTED, CONFIRMED & SUBMITTED A REPORT OF A FRAUDULENT SIGNATURE! I PAID FOR THIS HOME & US BANK IS TRYING TO VALIDATE A 4Closure on my home! FLA 1DCA Presently requesting a M4Rehearing is on the docket for CERT because of this horrifying ordeal and others, have suffered thru - & l PAID OFF my husband & my American Drean - & lost him, via culpable negligent actions of USB's egregious actions! NATIONWIDE
Author: Newberry, Florida Liars: U.S. Bank Nationwide

Nov 26 2016
wtseticket.com 8009753502 automatic withdrawals from bank account Internet Author: DENHAM SPRINGS, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: wtseticket.com Internet

Nov 24 2016
Deal Empire placed 3 e-mails and 4calls after recieving confirmation, no response nov.10th they withdrew from my bank 2x24.99$. for 2 panties, flesh color Florida Author: Gibsonville, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Deal Empire Florida

Nov 23 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Wells Fargo Bank's GREED is Amazing!! Texas Typical Response Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Internet

Nov 23 2016
Credit One Bank AKA Eddie loan officer, Aka Rose from corporate office, Sue, Thor and others working for the bank or Corporate Office. Company using unauthorized tactics to deny credit to member consumers by putting restrictions on credit card with 0 balances. Las Vegas Nevada The answer is simple.. Author: Wichita Falls , Texas Federal Government: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

Nov 23 2016
Bank of America unethical bank practices Bank of America Holding all my funds indefinitely Nationwide
Author: New Jersey Banks: Bank of America unethical bank practices Nationwide

Nov 23 2016
US Bank This Bank Lied to Me about Fees Internet Author: Michigan Banks: US Bank Internet

Nov 22 2016
Memo Storage Bank account hacked!!!! Internet Author: Stow, Ohio Internet Fraud: Memo Storage Internet

Nov 22 2016
The Deal Empire THEDEALEMPIRELocation: HTTPSTHEDEALE, FLPurchase Date: 11/2/16Category: Retail Stores Florida Author: charlotte, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: The Deal Empire Florida

Nov 22 2016
ExCash took the money they were suppose to deposit in my bank account 315 Park Avenue New York, NY 10154-0102. United Internet
Author: williamsburg, Virginia Cash Services: ExCash Internet

Nov 22 2016
The Deal Empire I placed an order for shaping undergarments, and paid 59.95, which cleared my bank October 17th. After many failed attempts of emailing to find out where the product is, I began trying to call the number provided.California
Author: Stanford , Kentucky Abusive Parents: The Deal Empire Internet

Nov 22 2016
First Premier Bank Security Deposit Action - Slow Sioux Falls South Dakota Author: Pasadena, Maryland Banks: First Premier Bank Sioux Falls , South Dakota

Nov 21 2016
Will print supplies Martin Bergmann & Eric Gales Work from home Scam UK Nationwide
Willprintsupplies scam Author: Chicago, Illinois Cross-Border Scams: Will print supplies Nationwide