Your Search | cross country bank

Sep 25 2015
Slimming Garcinia Slimming Cleanse I recently saw a ad on Facebook for a free trial bottle of slimming Garcinia and slimming cleanse all I had to pay was shipping and handling which was 4.95 cents I received the item like 10 to 14 days after didn't even get the chance to use the product. I was checking my bank account and found out that my account was billed $89.99 for the garcinia and $79.99 for the cleanse  Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Brooklyn , New York Weightloss Programs: Slimming Garcinia

Sep 25 2015
Mr. Nnamdi Konwo Fidelity Bank Banker wanting to get money to open WILL for account of cancer lady I think Africa Internet Author: Abbotsford, Alabama Cash Services: Mr. Nnamdi Konwo Internet

Sep 25 2015
Dermaluxe charged my bank account without my permission Internet Free Trial vs Free Sample Author: Monroe, Louisiana Eye Care: Dermaluxe Internet

Sep 25 2015
Prime Technology Solutions LLC I believe these are all the same people hacking, scamming, harassing and threatening me. India Internet Author: Belleville, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Prime Technology Solutions LLC Internet

Sep 24 2015
ratingzonegroup they sent me a check and i had to pit it n the bank to go shopping with.the bank told me its a bold check. Arkansa
Author: Hazel Park, Michigan $$ REWARDS Offered: ratingzonegroup

Sep 23 2015
First Convenience Bank-Texas Scam or Rip Off? Fuzzy Math: When 1 plus 1 equals $54 Fort Worth Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Banks: First Convenience Bank-Texas Internet

Sep 23 2015
sammy dress, Sammy dress on Facebook. I paid! Never got items! Customer Service dept is a joke! Internet, but ships from a head quarters in China Nationwide Urgent Refund,Please let us know your order number Author: horicon, Wisconsin Cross-Border Scams: sammy dress Nationwide

Sep 23 2015
Christopher. Starr Snowy cone st Pete Florida Misinterpreted Tricked Lied Steal Cheated St pete Florida Why didn't you know? Author: Cross plains, Tennessee Alternative Health: Christopher. Starr St pete, Florida

Sep 22 2015
Mr Kevin Anthony FINANCIAL BANK OF( BENIN )International Payment DepartmentCotonou , Benin Republic FINANCIAL BANK OF( BENIN ) Cotonou Benin Republic Author: Mesa, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Mr Kevin Anthony Internet

Sep 22 2015
US Bank kyle,branch mgr, Candice, proffesional liar who opened my acct in the beginning! stepanie, moreno valley branch, opened a gold busniess checking acct, got charged analysis fees!? thiefs and proffesional liars! yucaipa california Author: Yucaipa, California Banks: US Bank yucaipa,

Sep 22 2015
Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. l purchased a 2014 Brand new Jeep from these deadbeats. When l left to go to the bank with Rick Gardner to get my diwn payment they switch vehicles on me. The car l purchased had a luggage rack, tented windows, USB port, alarm etc. When l got home l was going to put my alarm on and that's when l fiqured out they switch vehicles on me. l called. Rick Gardner up immediately but he said its out of his hands and theirs nothing he can do. Then l immediately start having car issue with the RPM idiling to high, the CD player scatching my CD's and the ac not working properly so its been in the shop more than ten times with thesecissues but Larry Watts keep telling me nothing is. wrong with it. Larry Watts the GM told me. to leave and not bring my car back thete or he wpuld call the pilice on me. l also filed twice with pur state Attorney General but they said because l signed a contract with them they can not help me. I'm outrage. When I'm driving the car it sounds like it going to blow up. Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Auto Dealers: Larry H. Miller Chrsler Jeep in Tucson, Az. Tucson, Arizona

Sep 22 2015
International Tobaco First Name : Qingping - Last Name : Xue - Address : Jindon distric - Zip Code : 321000 - City : Jinhua - Country : China - Phone : 0579-67856321 Paid to Western Union as advised to First Name : Qingping - Last Name : Xue - Address : Jindon distric - Zip Code : 321000 - City : Jinhua - Country : China - Phone : 0579-67856321 for cheap ciaretts as advertised in the amount of $154.00m to which I never received, and can not contact. After reading up on the company I see that I am not alone. However , I feel very humiliated , and cheated/robbed. Jindon District China China 32f1000 Author: kilauea, Hawaii Smoke Shops: International Tobaco Internet

Sep 21 2015
walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Scott L. Hartman (director of operations), telephone#(646)751-7867 Fax(646)751-7909 i have done surveys online before for a walmart gift card so when i received this letter and check stating that i was selected to be one of their secret shoppers i went online and followed the instructions,i put the into my bank account in the amount of 1,895.65 dollars with the instructions to withdraw my part time job payment of 350.00 dollars,(which i never withdrew) i was then told to withdraw the balance of the check to make secret purchases,at walmart,the gap,pizza hut, as a consumer service evaluator!!! bentonville arkansas Your post... Author: chicago, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: walmart inc. 702 8th St.Bentonville Arkansas 72716 Internet

Sep 21 2015
first primier bank Les Pal was told i was eligible to borrow up to 1000 dollars Internet Author: San Bernardino, California Credit Card Fraud: first primier bank Internet

Sep 21 2015
Bank of America - Brett Reynolds Complete fraud! This individual did not qualify me for a loan and lied continuously during the process Plano Texas
False Information! Author lied and falsified the information out of personal spite Author: Texas Loans: Bank of America - Brett Reynolds Plano , Texas

Sep 21 2015
fidelity bank in Nigeria Debbie evans Internet Author: FL, Florida Internet: fidelity bank in Nigeria Internet

Sep 20 2015
Chase Mortgage JP Morgan Chase Bank Mortgage Unethical Business practices, misleading, un-cooperative. Nationwide Author: Renton, Washington Mortgage Companies: Chase Mortgage Nationwide

Sep 20 2015
People's National Bank Debit Card Phone Call Scam Nationwide Author: Moscow, Pennsylvania Banks: People's National Bank Nationwide

Sep 19 2015
Commissioner of Judging*Processing Division Award Notification Division PO Box 2905Kansas City, Kansas 66110 Award Report Scam Kansas City, Kansas Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: Commissioner of Judging*Processing Division Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
Synchrony Bank/JC Penny JC Penny Had a zero balance, had paid my last bill in CASH. Nationwide So much for your good credit history... Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Department & Outlet Stores: Synchrony Bank/JC Penny Nationwide

Sep 18 2015
music at your doorstep South of the river music sent out bogus paychecks after closing the bank account. Bloomington Mn Author: Cokato , Minnesota Music: music at your doorstep Minnesota

Sep 18 2015
Baylor, ScottAndWhite Hospital in Temple, TX Allen Lynn Anderson,M.D and Shannon Cross,RN,LVAD Hospital Care Temple Texas Author: LEANDER, Texas Hospitals: Baylor, ScottAndWhite Hospital in Temple, TX Temple , Texas

Sep 17 2015
Ace Cash Services Ace Cash Express I keep getting threatening emails, the last one I got was,this is the last warning and claimed they have contacted me several times and I don't respond, They are going to download a file to the courthouse, my bank and my employers, and said I was going to jail for 3 years. internet Ace Cash Express Author: Niagara Falls, New York Internet Services: Ace Cash Services Internet

Sep 17 2015
Synchrony Bank Cancelled Credit Card even though always paid on time and currently had $0 balance Atlanta GA This may come as a surprise to you... Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Sep 17 2015
Bank of America ---Bank of America Federal Way Branch---Bank of America Department of legal order processing, Utica New York Sep. 17,2015, Complain to Rip off report----- Title ----- Bank of America don't want to release my fund of Deposit by excuses---- My name is Jianhui Lin, owner, dba of J & L construction, which was located in Federal Way Washington, and the business was closed on June 4, 2012. Utica Ney York Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Banks: Bank of America Nationwide