Your Search | cross country bank applied card bank

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 17 2017
Vibrant Skin Auralux Deceptive Practices - mischarging my credit card Carlsbad California Author: Boulder Lakes, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Vibrant Skin Carlsbad, California

Jan 17 2017
Fulfillment center Charged my credit card for months worth of workout supplements without permission Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment center Scottsdale , Arizona

Jan 16 2017
Lcdh Hamburg Germany Christoph Wolters Charges credit card but doesn't ship in stock order Hamburg, Germany Internet Author: Internet Smoke Shops: Lcdh Hamburg Germany Internet

Jan 16 2017
roc7-llc charged me 19.99 on dec. 31, 2016 on my credit card. did not purchase anything from on that date Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: roc7-llc Internet

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
AGERO FORMALLY CROSS COUNTRY AGERO HAS NOT PAID US FOR SERVICE. WE HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT BUT VOICEMAIL IS ALWAYS FULL NAMPA Idaho Author: NAMPA, Idaho Emergency Services: AAA-1 LOCK & KEY NAMPA, Idaho

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 16 2017
Lease Finance Group (AKA Northern Leasing Systems and Merchant Services) Fraudulent credit card machine lease New York New York Author: Merced, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group New York, New York

Jan 16 2017
Healthy Nationwide Unauthorized credit card charges after cancellation Internet Author: San Bruno , California Health Insurance: Healthy Nationwide Internet

Jan 16 2017
Tracfone Sim Card Problem Internet Author: Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: Tracfone Internet

Jan 16 2017
barclay credit cards Biggest credit card scam company I have ever dealt with philadelphia Pennsylvania No Scam! Your Failure! Author: North Chelmsford, Massachusetts Credit Services: barclay credit cards philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Jan 16 2017
Revive Youth Cream OVL My Skin Scam Charged Debit Card Internet Author: Virginia Family Planning: Revive Youth Cream Internet

Jan 16 2017
Walmart.com Walmart Walmart.com - Gift Card Issues. Do Not Risk Buying your cards from Walmart. Internet Author: Union, New Jersey On-Line Stores: Walmart.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
charles law leeya law holiday resort booking holiday vacation rental described as fantastic , had no facilites no pool no fridge or tv in rooms no air con units in 100 degree heat Internet
Author: PANTER, Yukon Cross-Border Scams: charles law Internet

Jan 16 2017
Wausau Auto 199ride.com199 ride Ran Fraudulent Hard Credit Check without My Permission, When I Never Applied with Them! Wausau Wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Auto Dealers: Wausau Auto Wausau, Wisconsin

Jan 15 2017
Sevan Skin Care Mystere Eye Cream Fraud in inducement Unauthorized charges for additional products Santa Ana California Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Credit Card Fraud: Sevan Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Jan 15 2017
Web IQ or WebIquity - both the same crooks They change their names - DO NOT GIVE THEM A DEPOSIT - THEY ARE A FRAUD COMPANY. They were supposed to charge my card one hundred dollars, they charged almost seven hundred - I'm filing fraud charges against them at present - Hiring an atty as well. Utah Nationwide Author: Home, Florida Small Business Services: Web IQ or WebIquity Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
High Class Universe, Inc. broke a child's heart at Christmas, charged a dog bank & never received it & now 'shop is unavailable' on line is not shown Internet Author: Orland Park, Illinois TV Advertisements: High Class Universe, Inc. Internet

Jan 15 2017
Satin Youth or Sansanovich LLC SCAM Fraudulent withdrawals from my bank account via debit card St George Utah Author: garner, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: Satin Youth Internet

Jan 15 2017
Woodforest National Bank Predatory Bank, Excessive Holding Times, The Woodlands Texas Woodforest Customer Service Author: Plano, Texas Banks: Woodforest National Bank The Woodlands, Texas

Jan 15 2017
OneModelPlace.com™ Theft/Scam Miami Beach Florida Author: Sunbury, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: OneModelPlace.com™ Miami Beach, Florida

Jan 14 2017
allgotrade Ryan Parker This company got my information from somewhere and contacted to me and ask me if i was willing to invest some money and make a return with any kind of investment that I am willing to invest. So I decided to send $250.00 and he said that he will match it with another $250.00 bonus which will make it $500.00 total, so the money was invested and I checked the binary platform after three month and there was a balance of $360.00 with two more trade on board which sot there December 30, 2016. It profited $1300.00 and i call Ryan up in skype and let him knew that it was a balance in the account, so he was so very nasty about it and he told me to f*** off, and the sad part about it he call me black. london England Author: cordele, Georgia Cross-Border Scams: allgotrade Internet

Jan 14 2017
Chase Bank Latest Bank Scam and Fraud on Customers New York New York I am confused Author: Grant-Valkaria, Florida Banks: Chase Bank New York, New York

Jan 14 2017
IX Hosting Cross-Checked Sales Internet Author: Santa Cruz, California Web Hosting: IX Hosting Internet