CROSS COUNTRY BANK APPLIED CARD BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank applied card bank
There may be more specific results for "cross country bank applied card bank"
For more specific results for "cross country bank applied card bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
BGEPleasantsoftskin Inherit skin beauty Order sample does not give them permission to send more then the sample BUT $89.95 what is that for it was a $4.00 sample Internet Author: Pennsburg, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: BGEPleasantsoftskin Internet

May 26 2017
CreditOne bank Cheated out of my money Las Vegas Nevada Author: Bingham, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: CreditOne bank Las Vegas, Nevada

May 26 2017
ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Purchased and PayPal RIPP-OFF @ Ebay, Purchased 1 Carat Diamond Engagement Ring Color Shade D - Clarity Shade VVS2 was Delivered Color Shade I - Clarity Shade SI2 Ramat Gan Internet Author: Clearwater, Florida Credit Card Fraud: ICD of Ramat Gan, Israel Internet

May 26 2017
Great Western Building Systems Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Great Western Buildings Systems, LLC customers know they can depend on a project being done right the first time. Great Western Building Systems stands by their products and customers, will always work to support them. Great Western Building Systems is committed to exceptional client service and satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Great Western Building Systems recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Competitor Attempt To Hurt Our Reputation Author: Parker, Colorado Storage & Self Storage: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

May 26 2017
Author: Colorado Consumer Services: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Colorado

May 26 2017
skin endear i ordered the trial for $4.95 tried to cancel and they charged my card $89.95 I am still NOT canncelled buffalo New York Author: CONNELLSVILLE, Pennsylvania Skin Care: skin endear buffalo, New York

May 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Visa Gift Card was Charged by someone else before We Opened It: Now we wait 45 days Bentonville, AR Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Department & Outlet Stores: Walmart Nationwide

May 26 2017
ESN Direct, Scott Singer Bank Wire Fraud Scottsdale Arizona Author: Brookings, Oregon Hobby Shops: ESN Direct Scottsdale, Arizona

May 26 2017
Glitter and Glam Store charged my credit card, never sent product and never responded to any contacts (5 emails & calls) Chicago IL Author: North Charleston, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Glitter and Glam Store internet

May 26 2017
Beaute Wrinkle Reducer Company is a total sleazy rip-off. Supposedly free sample results in $99 charge to credit card. Offered to return unopened creams, was told cannot refund once charge were made Calls switched to Bogata Columbia Nevada Author: St Augustine, Florida Cross-Border Scams: Beaute Wrinkle Reducer North Las Vega, Nevada

May 26 2017
Flexport Debited my card for an extra $1564.68 without my approval San Francisco California
Image link to transcript Author: London, Other Shipping Companies: Flexport San Francisco, California

May 25 2017
ICM  False Credit Card Charges Unknown Unknown Author: Fallon, Nevada Internet Fraud: ICM Internet

May 25 2017
Confederate Superstore unauthorized charge to my debit card texas Internet Author: west mifflin, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Confederate Superstore Internet

May 25 2017
Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Maria Camila FranciscoMr. Nnamdi J. Okonkwo, Greetings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus thanks so much for accepting my friend request and sorry to say if i intruded into your privacy well i am Mrs Maria Camila Francisco a 58 years old widow i have an important message for you, i will like you to mail me on my email address mariacamila_f056@hotmail.com so i can tell you about the message i have for you from the lord so do mail me as soon as possible on my email address because i rarely checks here and my Facebook account is acting up May the lord bless you abundantly. God Bless You. Mrs Maria Camila Francisco. Lagos Other
Author: Dawson, Georgia Unusual Rip-Off: Fedilty bank Lagos Nigeria Lagos , Other

May 25 2017
First Cash Advance Promised significant loan after small loan to boost credit rating but required my Bank username and password Chicago Illinois Glad you didn't fall for it! Author: League City, Texas Loans: First Cash Advance Nationwide

May 25 2017
Sierra Lending Tall Grass FinanceSierra Financial, LLC Borrowed $300.00 to boost my credit. Noticed months later my bank was still making payment to Sierra Lending. I noticed I had already payed them close to $900.00. When I called them I was told I still owed an addition $400.00. I nearly fainted! Santa Ysabel Internet Author: Coalinga, California Cash Services: Sierra Lending Internet

May 24 2017
Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Great Western Building Systems | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED SAFE ™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western Building Systems, LLC is dedicated to providing customers with the best product, the best customer service, and an unparalleled lifetime guarantee on its buildings. Great Western Building Systems designs their buildings to meet better quality requirements than the industry standard so that customers can feel confident that their buildings will last for years to come.  Great Western Building Systems’ customers are provided a dedicated account manager to assist them with their project from conception to completion. Great Western Building Systems’ customers depend on the years of experience and knowledge their team brings to projects and dreams.  Committed to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that assures them of complete satisfaction.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Building Services: Great Western Building Systems TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Great Western specializes in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. With Great Western, you will receive the highest quality steel structure, the best service in the industry and a building designed for a lifetime. Denver, Colorado

May 24 2017
Credit Xpert LLC aka John Jones John had me send money, he NEVER delivered services. He will NOT return my calls. He is a professional thief. Arkansas Nationwide Another Bribe To Obtain Services Fraudulently! Author: Detroit, Michigan Credit Card Processing Companies: Credit Xpert LLC Nationwide

May 24 2017
LUMANERE & SOLIEL LUMANERE COSMIC BEAUTY SKIN I CALLED THE NUMBER FROM THE TV FOR LUNANERE SKIN CREAM. THE ORDER WAS ALL AUTOMATED. ONCE I ORDERED THE SKIN CREAM AND PUT IN MY PAYMENT INFO, IT IMMEDIATELY ADDED AN EYE SERUM AND DID NOT GIVE ME AN OPTION TO ACCEPT OR REJECT. SINCE THE CHARGES WERE FOR SHIPPING ONLY, THEY WERE MINIMAL. THE NAME ON MY BANK STATEMENT FOR THESE TWO ITEMS ARE CHARISMATIC HEALTH AT 877-500-0349 AND THE SECOND ONE WAS FROM AD SKINVENTURE AT 877-427-0349. I DID NOT GIVE PERMISSION TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT DEDUCTED FROM MY ACCOUNT. I BELIEVE THIS IS A FORM OF ELDER ABUSE. NEW YORK, NY New York Author: YREKA, California Skin Care: LUMANERE & SOLIEL NEW YORK, NY , New York

May 24 2017
Joseph DiLeo, LV Restoration His company ordered custom products that were not refundable or returnable, realized they made a mistake after receiving it, and charged back the amount via their credit card company rather than owning up to their own mistake. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Nevada Home Improvements: Joseph DiLeo Las Vegas, Nevada

May 24 2017
JustAnswer.Com Illegal Credit Card Charge Internet Author: Jesup, Iowa Computer Software: JustAnswer.Com Internet

May 24 2017
Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Beau Brady Never gave us copy of lease contact did not pay off correct amount as advertised on previous auto lease we never received the free vacation and $250 gift card as advertised this was nothing more than a scam on senior citizens to lease a new car that turned out to be a demo after all papers were signed never told this prior to signing lease now we are left with $993 dollars to pay off balance of previous lease. Delray Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: Gunther Volkswagen DelrayBeach Fl Delray Beach, Florida

May 24 2017
US bank US Bank, Denise Upham US Bank, robbed our money, and the manager Denise Upham helped them Corona California
Author: Inland Empire, California Banks: US bank Corona, California

May 24 2017
Capital one credit card Falsely reported late pymt to all 3 credit bureaus Nationwide Author: Richland hills, Texas Credit Card Processing Companies: Capital one credit card Nationwide