Your Search | cross country bank applied card bank

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 24 2016
The Fatherless Generation Foundation Torri J. Evans-Barton, Ph.D.Founder & Executive DirectorThe Fatherless Generation Foundation Inc. Fraudulently kept payments received for services not rendered Atlanta Georgia
Still no money back Author: Gainesville, Florida Credit Card Fraud: The Fatherless Generation Foundation Atlanta, Georgia

May 24 2016
Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 A fraudulent charge was made to my bank card, this company is named as the payee. Internet Author: Daly City, California Credit Card Fraud: Inter-voucher.com +18885476407 Internet

May 23 2016
WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems !!BEWARE! Laundry Scam 8$ Hold on Credit Card every single swipe?!!! Overcharging hidden Fees!!Scam! El Segundo, Ca Nationwide Author: La Habra, California Laundry Services: WASH Multifamily Laundry Systems Nationwide

May 23 2016
international Nurses Association INA A person named Alluson called, encouraging me to join, after her whole speel, she told me it would be 618, i ended up giving her my information, which should not have happened, so i am warnjng everyone to be aware, my gosh an Amex card doesn't cost that! New York New York Author: South Bend, Indiana Nurses: international Nurses Association New York, New York

May 23 2016
Mailing Simple i learned that by calling your credit card company they will solve your problem..I got a call today after i filed a dispute with my credit card company. Mailingsimple Internet Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Software: Mailing Simple Internet

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
sendvalu.com sendvalu Big scammers Internet Author: reston, Virginia Credit Card Fraud: sendvalu.com Internet

May 23 2016
Trump Institute; Donald Trump; Wealth Building Weekend; The Trump Institute Investor's Edge Software Trump Institute- My trust in Donald Trump leaves me with $20,000.00 credit card debt and no income Boca Raton Florida Interested In Your Software Author: Wilmington, Delaware Seminar Programs: Trump Institute Boca Raton, Florida

May 23 2016
WALMART INC. WALMART INC. sent me a check on May 9, 2016 for 1,899.75 ., And deposit in my account which I did , I took my $350 and sent $1469.00 toGreece like it said and the rest spend at Walmart , they returned the check to my bank and now I have to pay my bank $1900 *** *** **. Bentonville, Arkansas, 72716 Arkansas As you see Author: Raleigh, North Carolina Unusual Rip-Off: WALMART INC. Internet

May 23 2016
efax credit card renewal billing without authorization los angeles Internet Author: Montague, New Jersey Internet Fraud: efax Internet

May 23 2016
American Water Resources of North Carolina and American Resources LLC, 1420 Discovery Parkway,Alton, Illinois 62002 letter to 92 yr old Mom can't read.  Charlotte, NC and Alton, Illinois North Carolina and Illinois Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: American Water Resources of North Carolina Charlotte, North Carolina

May 23 2016
ADR Specialty Group - Barbara Beatty Barbara Beatty w/ ADR Specialty Group is a THIEF and SCAM ARTIST Glendale, AZ & Moswcow, ID Idaho Author: Paisley, Florida Credit Card Fraud: ADR Specialty Group Moscow, Idaho

May 23 2016
Clever Clad We ordered a black 1x cross pendant necklace and never got it or my money back and nobody has answered me on why Internet
Author: Candler, North Carolina Jewelry Stores: Clever Clad Internet

May 23 2016
Budgetplaces.com Untrustworthy, unauthorized deductions from credit card, arrogant customer services Barcelona Spain Internet Author: Cape Town, Other Travel Agencies: Budgetplaces.com Internet

Spikko Stole Money From My Card Internet
Author: Other Internet Fraud: Spikko Internet

May 22 2016
Nets spend corporation Allowed someone steal 1,192.34 and then locked up my own money a balance of $650.00 and keeps telling me theres a check on its way! DO NOT BUR A NET SPEND CARD THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY! Online but the coporate offices are in austin texa Internet Author: Seattle , Washington BBB Better Business Bureau: Nets spend corporation Internet

May 22 2016
IP Nation Llc Falsifying checks from my bank account Internet Author: Wapakoneta , Ohio Consumer Services: IP Nation Llc Internet

May 22 2016
SPUL ( Secure processing unlimited) also know as GSP ( Global Secure Processing)SDL PaymentsE-Stabilisher additional web siteshttp://www.globalsecureprocessing.com/www.sldpayments.co.zahttp://www.e-stablisher.com/ Wil Gonzales, Edgar Cruz, Grant Mc Kenzie, Wollie Wolmarans, On Line Credit card payments fraud to the value of $1million Malta Internet Author: London, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: SPUL ( Secure processing unlimited) Internet

May 21 2016
PNC BANK Pnc Refused to give me my money PORT SAINT LUCIE Florida Author: Staurt, Florida Adoption Agencies: PNC BANK PORT SAINT LUCIE, Florida

May 21 2016
Prepaid.citi.com prepaid.citi.com/octopharmaCiti prepaid Visa card Steal your plasma money COLUMBIA SC - South Caro Author: COLUMBIA, South Carolina Better Business Bureau: Prepaid.citi.com Internet

May 21 2016
Meader Chrysler Ford Given a worthless Shopping Card of $300 Commerce Texas Author: Cooper, Texas Auto Dealers: Meader Chrysler Ford Commerce, Texas

May 21 2016
Key Bank KeyBank KeyBank is a spineless heartless bank charging me 30.24% interest on my card Nationwide
No THEY did NOT!!!! Author: Riverdale, Utah Banks: Key Bank Nationwide

May 21 2016
National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Blatant scam used to trick highschool football players all over the country into giving up serious cash Nationwide Author: Columbia, Illinois Sports Instruction: National Underclassmen Combines and Camps Nationwide

May 21 2016
Mark O'Hazo Bank of America Mark O'Hazo Bank of America is a Racist Jerk Stamford Connecticut
Author: Darien, Connecticut Banks: Mark O'Hazo Bank of America Stamford, Connecticut