Your Search | cross country bank applied card

May 20 2016
BrokerPriceOpinion.com and First Valuation BROKERPRICEOPINION.COM IS A FRAUD! WILL NOT PAY YOU.....IF YOU COME A CROSS THIS COMPANY, RUN!!!! Westminster Colorado Author: Birmingham, Alabama Realtors: BrokerPriceOpinion.com Westminster, Colorado

May 20 2016
i'm so country will not / has not shipped order nevada Internet Author: onsted, Michigan Miscellaneous Electronics: i'm so country Internet

May 20 2016
Synchrony Bank I never received a bill until the account was already charged off. Nationwide Really? Author: London, Kentucky Credit Services: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

May 20 2016
EyeSave Unable to contact. Did not ship within stated timeframe. Charged credit card after order was cancelled.. Brooklyn NY Author: SAN DIEGO, California Sunglasses: EyeSave

May 20 2016
Mid Capital Management Charged my bank acct for 2 items not given permission to do, supposed to be free trial only Centennial Colorado Author: Santee, California TV Advertisements: Mid Capital Management Centennial, Colorado

May 20 2016
Commerce Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Commerce Payment Systems commitment to customer satisfaction, Commerce Payment Systems implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on finding ways to help merchants of all sizes accept credit cards at the lowest rates possible combined with superior customer service.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Commerce Payment Systems recognizes that complaints posted on Ripoff Report (whether true or not) are issues that need to be addressed, not ignored. Commerce Payment Systems Ripoff Report Verified as a Safe Business Service Author: Trenton, New Jersey Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Commerce Payment Systems TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commerce Payment Systems implemented strategic changes to insure clients success. 100% commitment to customer satisfaction. Hewlett, New York

May 20 2016
Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Optimal Bankcard customers feel safe, secure, confident. Optimal Bankcard’s customers receive best rates, service available. Optimal Bankcard dedicated to 100% customer satisfaction. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Optimal Bankcard recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Optimal Bankcard TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. Optimal Bankcard provides services tens of thousands of businesses across North America, represents over $2 billion of volume, & processes millions of transactions annually. Customers can feel 100% confident Optimal Bankcard will provide dependable, low cost, customized payment processing solution that will make managing business effortless. Nationwide

May 20 2016
Nick Vertucci Companies, Innovative Holdings Group, NV Companies TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Nick Vertucci Dedicated to customer satisfaction.  The Nick Vertucci Companies, Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program ..a program that benefits the consumer, which helps to increase consumer satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Nick Vertucci Companies commitment to customer satisfaction. Ripoff Report Verified™
Author: Tempe, Arizona Seminar Programs: Nick Vertucci Companies - Innovative Holdings Group - NV Companies TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Nick Vertucci Companies brings solutions to the challenges that come with investing in bank owned foreclosures. Overseeing entire projects every step of the way, Nick Vertucci Companies simplifies the process of succeeding in Real Estate investment. Orange, California

May 20 2016
Juvacell There was an advertisement to pay only $4.99 shipping charges to try a new face cream. After receiving the cream I noticed a $89.77 and $98.71 charge to my checking account. I did not sign up to receive any further orders. Internet Author: Gardnerville, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Juvacell Internet

May 20 2016
Wade Wilson of Advance America Asked me to send foto of my id and a iTunes gift card and its receipts Miami, Florida Internet Author: Waipahu , Hawaii Commerical Lending Firm: Wade Wilson of Advence America Internet

May 20 2016
myfax.com/j2 global/fakruz zuman SCAM COMPANY-SERVICES DO NOT WORK AND THEY KEEP CHARGING YOUR CREDIT CARD AFTER YOU TOLD THEM NUMEROUS TIMES TO REMOVE IT Internet Author: Austin, Texas Consumer Services: myfax.com/j2 global Internet

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
One Vanilla One Vanilla Prepaid catds I paid cash and a fee for a card. The moment I activated it, someone stole my funds via internet. I have been told for the last 90 days, there's an error and I will get my money back...so far , this has been a lie... Nationwide Author: Jupiter, Florida Credit Card Fraud: One Vanilla Nationwide

May 19 2016
W. Allan Jones Check Into Cash  The Slimiest Cesspool of Corruption Ever Known Cleveland, Tennessee
White Fights: A Bigot Exposed Author: Cleveland, Tennessee Bigots: W. Allan Jones - Check Into Cash Cleveland, Tennessee

May 19 2016
1987 Unauthorized transactions and Bank Fraud Carrollton Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Questionable Activities: SmiOne Nationwide

May 19 2016
Tony' South side tow (Tony) The owner Tony was paid $1400.00 in November of 2015 and six months later I still do not have my car after numerous calls,texts, visits, and the police involvement I still have no car Markham Illinois Author: country club hills, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Tony' South side tow Markham , Illinois

May 19 2016
LoanDepot PatCru . SamSharif Applied for cash out loan on my home over two months ago , I've had two appraisals , also charged for credit report , for to find out they say my home is a manufactured home !California Nationwide Author: Benton, Tennessee Financial Services: LoanDepot Nationwide

May 19 2016
SealSkinCovers Credit Card Abuse and no product Conroe Internet Author: Houston, Texas RV Parts & Accessories: SealSkinCovers Internet

May 18 2016
Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Bonniville Bank provo utah walmartmoneycard greendot bank card just lockwd me out from getting any of my money , i feel very used by Walmart for doing business and selling r his scam prepaid card. Walmart needs to be sued for disrespecting hard working tax paying citizens for scamming me out of my money. i checked the current transactions while i was at work and all the recording said was how my money was being debit carded out of my account $20.00 all day over a hundred dollars as well as other locations today..i need someone to please help spread the word about this scam. provo utah Nationwide Author: pleasantville, New Jersey Liquor & Wine Stores: Walmart Money Card Green dot bank utah aka:bonniville bank Nationwide

May 18 2016
FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK First convenience bank, first national Bank Charged me over draft fee when I had the money. Also very disrespectful bank Lufkin texas How do you know? Author: Diboll, Texas Banks: FIRST CONVENIENCE BANK Lufkin, Texas

May 18 2016
Sheridan Labs, Inc. Brio Skin, Allegro Antiaging Cream, Revital-lift.com, Hydra Skin Sciences Unauthorized charge on my bank account, difficulty getting refund, difficulty getting customer service Bluffdale Utah Author: Middletown, Connecticut On-Line Business: Sheridan Labs, Inc. Bluffdale, Utah

May 18 2016
Guardian Dental Insurance Managed Dental Did not include my wife but charged premium. Also multiple and inconsitent amount charged to my credit card Chicago Nationwide Author: Arlington Heights, Illinois Dental Services: Guardian Dental Insurance Nationwide

May 18 2016
Product Report Card They Do Not Always Pay Denver Colorado Internet Author: Syracuse, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Product Report Card Internet

May 18 2016
monteray finacial wags after filing a dispute with my bank they sold my closed snd payed off account to another collection agency nashua New Hampshire Author: nashua, New Hampshire Financial Services: monteray finacial nashua, New Hampshire

May 18 2016
Rejuvaderm After ordering a $4.95 sample, my card was all of a sudden being charged for monthly supplies. Centennial CO Author: Bradenton , Florida Adult Care Facilities: Rejuvaderm nationwide