CROSS COUNTRY BANK APPLIED CARD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank applied card
There may be more specific results for "cross country bank applied card"
For more specific results for "cross country bank applied card"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 27 2017
MSA30X Scamming Theives Van Nuys California Author: Loganville, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: MSA30X Van Nuys, California

Apr 27 2017
Quality Inn Pecos, Texas- Juan Gonzales Ladies and gentlemen hold onto your credit card because it will be taken for a ride! Pecos Texas Author: Texas Hotel: Quality Inn Pecos, TX- Juan Lopez Pecos, Texas

Apr 27 2017
myavangate.com Unauthorized Charge. I have never ordered any software for my computer. Redwood City California Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: myavangate.com Redwood City, California

Apr 27 2017
Green dot I attempted to make a purchase twice for $37 the purchase was declined at the time of payment.I came home and the money was missing for my card.  Nationwide Author: Reston, Virginia Correctional Facilities: Green dot Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
Supremeplay.com Any site that is NV Caracao is the sister sites all do the same thing Ripped off only paid 20% of winnings. Even completed playthrough and had almost 1000 more dollars extra that couldn't be refunded to ensure I get my $1000 from 100 deposit. Curacao Internet
Author: Corydon, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Supremeplay.com Internet

Apr 26 2017
ROC7 This company is a total RIPOFF! Don't buy anything from them. They'll charge you for something you did not buy. Once they have your credit card number, they'll just keep charge you $19.99 every month for unkown reason. They are thieves! Florida Author: Chicago, Illinois Cameras & Video: ROC7 Florida

Apr 26 2017
Fake Microsoft it -18883897614, Scam, bank probably saved my rear end, hacking scam Internet
Answer to the above complaint Author: Cumming, Georgia Computer Help Desk: Fake Microsoft it (18883897614) Internet

Apr 26 2017
Main St. Credit Serv. LLC None Tried to access my bank acct. with home mortgage loan service that is severely FRAUDULENT!!! Costa Mesa, CA Costa Mesa, CA- Author: Turtlecreek, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Main St. Credit Serv. LLC Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Performance Merchant Alliance misleading business practices Orlando Florida Author: Fort Pierce, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Performance Merchant Alliance Orlando, Florida

Apr 26 2017
USAA FEDERAL SAVINGS BANK Rip off, CROOKS, horrible service Texas Nationwide Author: Chicago, Illinois Banks: USAA Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
forever 21 they are a ripoff, you don't get your order, waiting of two months and they lie about contacting you, don't order from the company if you want you order. forever 21 california california Author: Hagetstown, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: forever 21 Internet

Apr 26 2017
Web.com Continued charging my Bank Account 4 months after I cancelled service and still charging me. Nationwide Author: Fairhope, Alabama Small Business Services: Web.com Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
creditone bank n/a On,04/05/2017. I called my card lost.time 7:18PM WED.Company (says No) PO Box 98873, Las Vegas,NV 89193-8873 Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Banks: creditone bank Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Dealswheels.org Wade, Wade Lindsay, Wade Lindsey, Wade Aaron, Wade Aron, Chris Miller I did a bank transfer of $1712.42 to this company to purchase wheels and tires for my vehicle and they never arrived. I was constantly lied to by Wade about where my order was and problems he was having. He told me he was using other people's money to pay for previous people's purchases. I have proof. California, Washington California/Wash Author: Fountain, Colorado Auto Parts: Dealswheels.org California

Apr 26 2017
: ACE CASH Services Department of Law & Enforcement(ACS) PCS Lawsuit notice Email that I owed money for a loan. I never even applied for. NO NAME addressed in email. online Internet Author: lawton, Oklahoma BBB Better Business Bureau: : ACE CASH Services Internet

Apr 26 2017
Walmart Walmart Credit Program damaged my credit score Bentonville, Arkansas Nationwide Author: Grand Prairie, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
Angelina Jolie face cream Luxlift Las Angeles Internet Author: Davenport, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Angelina Jolie face cream Internet

Apr 26 2017
Nakedwines.com Fake Gift Card Obliges Customers to Join a Monthly Wine Club to Redeem Napa, CA Internet Author: San Francisco, California Specialty Stores: Nakedwines.com Internet

Apr 26 2017
Xtreme Kurves Ordered garment and have had no contact since Houston apparently Internet Author: South Coogee, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Xtreme Kurves Internet

Apr 25 2017
Chancy villeroy Andre villeroy Chancy villeroy opened many credit cards under my name for 80000$ got all the money and disappeared. I was supposed to get a loan and I got scammed instead Los angeles California
Author: Malibu, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Chancy villeroy Los angeles, California

Apr 25 2017
Renew Eye Serum MYESYRUM Unauthorized Fraudulent Charges to my credit card Internet Author: LOVELAND, Colorado Skin Care: Renew Eye Serum Internet

Apr 25 2017
Scansource, Inc - Sales Mgr James Vogt End of year theft by credit card. Duplicate Charge 4 months apart on one of the last days of the year. Norcross Georgia Author: Spring, Texas Computer Fraud: Scansource Norcross, Georgia

Apr 25 2017
RCP Sevices Found fraudulent electronic check withdrawn from my bank account by RCP. This Company is not known to me, I never made or authorized a check for the amount ($ 395) Unknown Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: RCP Sevices Nationwide

Apr 25 2017
Skin royale Eye royale Fraud Internet Author: Perris, California Credit Card Fraud: Skin royale Internet

Apr 25 2017
ROK7 UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE OF $39.99 ON MY CREDIT CARD FLORIDA Author: El Paso, Texas Credit Card Fraud: ROK7 FL