Your Search | cross country bank applied card

Jan 19 2017
Magic Kream lots - see other reportsMAGIC KREAM, INC. is corporation filed with the New York State Department of State (NYSDOS). The DOS ID is 4902316. The entity type is DOMESTIC Charged my bank account $99.95 for supposedly two free samples at $4.95 only for shipping. Brooklyn New York Author: Foothill Ranch, California Bait-and-Switch: Magic Kream Nationwide

Jan 19 2017
Purecell and Dermasoft Crystal Beauty and Attractskin Big Ripoff Santa Ana California Author: Macon, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Purecell and Dermasoft Santa Ana, California

Jan 18 2017
Walmart Don't think of buying Walmart prepaid visas....it will make you cry Lebanon, Pennsylvania Author: Myerstown, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Walmart Lebanon, Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
Shawn Eliovitz Brantford, Ontario, Canada, RBC Royal Bank, Tenants, Renting, Rental, Slumlord Brantford Ontario Update Author: Oklahoma Realtors: Shawn Eliovitz Brantford, Ontario

Jan 18 2017
Fairmount Athletic Club Theives!!! Debited my credit card long after my membership was over and refused to correct King of Prussia Pennsylvania Author: King of Prussia,, Pennsylvania Supplemental Health Programs: Fairmount Athletic Club King of Prussia , Pennsylvania

Jan 18 2017
magic tracks paid for 2 sets and only got one---$51.97 from account las vegas Nevada Author: midland, Texas Credit Card Fraud: magic tracks las vegas, Nevada

Jan 18 2017
Nutra Firm Rexburg Idaho Author: Cross Lanes, West Virginia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Firm Rexburg, Idaho

Jan 18 2017
Organic Diet Lab Charging my credit card 180.00 two times and sending no product. Can't find them on the wed anymore and my first reciept has the number blocked out. Pissed Tampa Florida
Author: Brea, California Supplemental Health Programs: Organic Diet Lab Internet

Jan 18 2017
legacy visa identity stolen. and harassing me to pay it sent all paperwork in California's Internet Author: jacksonville, North Carolina Credit Card Fraud: legacy visa Internet

Jan 18 2017
Lux Style I did not order this product they just sent it to me and now they're expecting me to pay $94.90 or they will send it to the bill collectors if I don't pay Denmark Internet Author: Calgary, Alabama Cross-Border Scams: Lux Style Internet

Jan 18 2017
Symantec Norton Anti Virus unauthorized charges in my credit card of $94.93. Nationwide Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Credit Card Processing Companies: Symantec Norton Anti Virus Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Direct TV They lied they deceived me they made me wait for months and then they said they never offered me a $200 visa gift card They lied they deceived me they made me wait for m Houston
Author: Houston , Texas Art Galleries: Direct TV Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx Supervisor: Milton False Advertising, Robbed my Bank Account, Lied to me and Tricked me! St. Peterburg Florida  Internet Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Revita Youth, Precious Skin Rx St. Peterburg,

Jan 17 2017
BLACKHAWK NETWORK BOTTOM FEEDERS Pleasanton California Author: Pittsford, New York Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: BLACKHAWK NETWORK Pleasanton, California

Jan 17 2017
Faith Williams Russell B Garcia, Bridgette Hines This criminals stole $1650 from me... Lawrenceville Georgia Author: Homestead, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Faith Williams Lawrenceville, Georgia

Jan 17 2017
credit one bank hidden fees apearing , 100,s $ on account phantom purchases added last minute causing overlimit Internet Author: San Antonio, Texas Financial Services: credit one bank Internet

Jan 17 2017
High Class Universe On 12/1/2016 , I placed an order for 2 The world's cutest dog coin bank money box, and never received them. My credit card was charged. My order# is 19628.  Los Angeles Internet Author: gloucester city, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: High Class Universe Internet

Jan 17 2017
Vibrant Skin Auralux Deceptive Practices - mischarging my credit card Carlsbad California Author: Boulder Lakes, Minnesota Bait-and-Switch: Vibrant Skin Carlsbad, California

Jan 17 2017
Fulfillment center Charged my credit card for months worth of workout supplements without permission Scottsdale Arizona Author: Greensboro, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fulfillment center Scottsdale , Arizona

Jan 16 2017
Lcdh Hamburg Germany Christoph Wolters Charges credit card but doesn't ship in stock order Hamburg, Germany Internet Author: Internet Smoke Shops: Lcdh Hamburg Germany Internet

Jan 16 2017
roc7-llc charged me 19.99 on dec. 31, 2016 on my credit card. did not purchase anything from on that date Internet Author: las vegas, Nevada Miscellaneous Electronics: roc7-llc Internet

Jan 16 2017
Badoo.com Badoo Trading Ltd. Badoo charges large sums of money for absolutely NOTHING. If you plan to use this app, make sure to deactivate your credit card info or simply delete it from your app settings, or you will be automatically be charged for any of their services, even if it is by mistake. In my case, I got the usual annoying pop up, which doesn't ask you to confirm your order, you can't even press back. If you were rating multiple users on their photos and you got this pop-up all of a sudden, you might activate a transaction accidentally. I now owe them $49.99!! Based on their terms I don't qualify for a refund. SCAM! London, UK England, Greater London Author: Toronto, Ontario Dating Services: Badoo.com Internet

Jan 16 2017
AGERO FORMALLY CROSS COUNTRY AGERO HAS NOT PAID US FOR SERVICE. WE HAVE TRIED TO CONTACT BUT VOICEMAIL IS ALWAYS FULL NAMPA Idaho Author: NAMPA, Idaho Emergency Services: AAA-1 LOCK & KEY NAMPA, Idaho

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 16 2017
Lease Finance Group (AKA Northern Leasing Systems and Merchant Services) Fraudulent credit card machine lease New York New York Author: Merced, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Lease Finance Group New York, New York