CROSS COUNTRY BANK OR APPLIED CARD BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank or applied card bank
There may be more specific results for "cross country bank or applied card bank"
For more specific results for "cross country bank or applied card bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 19 2017
cableboxandmodem.com Paid for over $300 of merchandise, nobody will return calls or email after 20 days Internet Author: Anonymous, Other Cable Companies: cableboxandmodem.com Internet

May 19 2017
The Tee Drop Didn't send item and doesn't respond to complaints or inquiries Internet Author: Austin, Texas Specialty Stores: The Tee Drop Internet

May 19 2017
Aol Upgraded my free Aol account, attempted to bill my (long expired) credit card without my knowledge or permission. Sterling Virginia Author: 93010, California Internet Services: Aol Nationwide

May 19 2017
Ageless Eyes Serum Ageless Health Solutions, Tru Belleza, Skinmatics Age Defy, Inner Beauty, Meaning of Bueaty, Clevelaand Haines Life, Revitalize and Prive, They advertise on facebook and state that they are endorsed from Shark Tank. They are offering a free cream but you haVe to pay $4.95 shipping. You will never recieve any product but they will start billing your credit card for whatever they can get out of it. They billed mine $250 every two weeks until I noticed it. This scam uses many other celebrities names plus they will change the face cream product name daily. The company name flucuates as well. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Parksville, British Columbia Beauty Products: Ageless Eyes Serum Las Vegas, Nevada

May 19 2017
Diamond Pro Cargo Todd Brown took my deposit and has not delivered or can't even tell me when my trailer will be done Internet Author: Co Sprgs, Colorado Trailers: Diamond Pro Cargo Internet

May 19 2017
Business Development Solutions, INC They offered me a job and wanted to see if I was trust worthy and to see if I was on-time in responding to my emails. I was to deposit a cashier's check in my account and then let take some of the money (minus my sign-on bonus) and deposit the money in another bank and account. The cashier's check ended up being bogus. Jacksonville Florida Author: Forrest City, AR 72335, Arkansas Internet Fraud: Internet Marketing Companies: Business Development Solutions, INC Internet

May 19 2017
Smile Pro Direct This product is a total scam. They will keep on charging your credit card even after you cancel order. They do not mention anything about sending the product without permission during their promotion. The first big charge will be $ 94.31.COMPLAIN to the Internet Author: Delmar, New York Dental Services: Smile Pro Direct Internet

May 19 2017
Stripe Inc. Credit card fraud/theft/filing criminal amd civil charges San Francisco California
Author: Conroe, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Stripe Inc. San Francisco, California

May 19 2017
PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ This company which belongs to First Lady Melanie Trump Is the biggest fraud of the century. We saw their add on a website and followed the link. It showed the price of 6.00 dollars for shipping and added more items in our shopping card and we could not de These are Melania Trump's biggest fraudulent companies ripping consumers off. Internet Author: Dallas, Texas Attorney Generals: PSYDOSURGE87 877 8996280 AZ and ONLY EYES 8777466620 AZ Internet

May 19 2017
Infinity Country Builders Don and Eunice Flanigan SCAMMERS Goliad Texas Author: Bay City, Texas Builders & Contractors: Infinity Country Builders Goliad, Texas

May 19 2017
TRS Limited and/or Tate & Kirlin Associates, Inc. Unknown Creditor Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Melbourne, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

May 19 2017
Visalia Skin cate products I ordered a wrinkle cream and eye serum for promotional shipping only on two items. I agreed to pay $4.96 and $3.39 and got billed two addjl fees of $.99 ea. I also got chged two weeks later for $89.95 and $85.95 charged to my credit card. I never received products. Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Abusive Parents: Visalia Internet

May 19 2017
derma/devine face cream derma/devine eye serum Kate 24 I was duped,scammed and didn't know that the free trial was not a sample.Burned my skin and wanted to return it and they said I only had 2 days to return and they wouldn't get it back on time.  don't know Florida Kate 24 Author: Marstons Mills, Massachusetts Credit Card Fraud: derma/devine face cream don't know, Florida

May 19 2017
hudsonlawfirm Hudson Law Firm Advance Loan Scam (Steam Gift Card Payment) Austin, Texas Internet Author: Avenel, New Jersey Cash Services: hudsonlawfirm Internet

May 19 2017
Gloss Motive I ordered the hemp oil free trial and paid shipping at 5.95 when I recieved my bank statement I was charged 79.95 and cannot contact the company by the numbers I have. Nationwide Author: Columbus, Ohio Adult Care Facilities: Gloss Motive Nationwide

May 18 2017
PayPal PayPal Won't Release My Customers' Money London Internet Author: Hong Kong, Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PayPal Internet

Anggie Linder & Sam Hammond Sick puppy sellers Cabot or Beebe Arkansas Internet
Are you surprised? Author: Fort Worth, Texas Animal Abuse: Anggie Linder & Sam Hammond Internet

May 18 2017
first progress Unable to contact, have been trying to update address for 7 months, card expired and no new card sent columbus Georgia Author: Costa Mesa, California Credit & Debt Services: first progress Columbus, Georgia

May 18 2017
Orlando Pet Service Victoria Gutierrez, Michelle Sotolongo, Mike, Suli , Heather Whittington Took our money,led us on and we received no puppy or refund Orlando? Florida
Author: Pleasant View , Colorado Adoption Agency: Orlando Pet Service Internet

May 18 2017
KOH Wisdom Sameera Durani KOH The owner harrasess individuals online via social media accounts sending rude and profanity filled messages to consumers, the business is a scam and she hides behind her fake business to harrass innocent people online releasing her insecurities on them. I have proof of all her messages if needed. When confronted she denies its even her business ( or fake business i should say) when the website of the so called business is displayed on her profile. Please protect individuls from this con artist Nashville Tennesse Internet
Author: Alabama Blabber Mouth: KOH Wisdom Internet

May 18 2017
Express VPN LLC Company placed a fraud charge using my wifes bank card to charge $99.95 . Newark De. or Beverly Hills CA Nationwide UNK
Author: Columbia, New Jersey Software: Express VPNLLC Nationwide

May 18 2017
Alpha Prime APU*VITALITYNO2AP UNLIMITED I did not receive my samples until after the 14 day window then when I tried it and didn't like it and try to get my money back. the customer service people were rude and would not let me speak. they would hang the phone up on me I would call back and ask to speak to supervisor and they would do the same thing hang up on me so when I called my bank Capital One they did the same thing during a conference call and hung the phone up on me and my bank representative LAS VEGAS Nevada Author: Annandale, Virginia Medical Laboratories: Alpha Prime LAS VEGAS, Nevada

May 18 2017
24/7 Loyal Services LLC Express Locksmith Slamming Customers and Charging my bank card without telling me how much their service was. Rialto california Author: rialto, California Locksmiths: 24/7 Loyal Services LLC Nationwide

May 18 2017
confederate Superstore rebel crate charging a monthly fee to my charge card that I did not consent for Internet Author: MOUNT MORRIS, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: confederate Superstore Internet

May 17 2017
vlamorous beautyvitachristoferNC the website advertised for free sample for the cost of s/h but 2-weeks later I received a bill on my charge card for $ 105.79. Author: Helenville, Wisconsin Bait-and-Switch: vlamorous