Your Search | cross country bank or applied card bank

May 30 2016
Proven Data Recovery, Congi Enterprises Inc, Victor Congionti I am a small level computer technician and brought a bad hard drive for data recovery purposes to one of their so called “local location” where I came to know they are only internet based company and use mail boxes or drop off boxes services to get local business from the different cities of the United states and once a customer agrees to pay the price for data recovery, they then ship the drives to their sole location somewhere in Connecticut I believe. My issue with them is they are not local and lied to me and kept my hard drives for days until I got it back. NEW YORK Internet Proven Data Recovery Or Congi Enterprises Inc Or Victor Congionti Author: Alabama Work at Home Business: Proven Data Recovery, CONGI ENTERPRISES INC. Internet

May 30 2016
Butch Baccala California Academy of Baseball CAB CAB Baseball Taking parents money without providing practices or games; fraudulent and non-responsive Rancho Cordova California Author: Granite Bay , California Sports Teams & Clubs: Butch Baccala Rancho Cordova, California

May 30 2016
myscore.com keeps charging my credit card online Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: myscore.com internet

May 30 2016
Vskin and Age escape US GreaterhelthFensheermusclefit They charged me for two trials and i only orderd one, and then i never received any products. Called them 3 times to cancel and theyare still charging my card ? Florida Author: Derry, New Hampshire Supplemental Health Programs: Vskin and Age escape US ?, Florida

May 30 2016
Flixmain Toke accessible amount of money out of my bank account. Now I cannot access their website. They will not answer their phone. Atlanta Georgia Author: Frankford, Delaware Credit & Debt Services: Flixmain Atlanta, Georgia

May 30 2016
Silver State Carpet Cleaning United Carpet Complete scam, they do the bait and switch when they get to your house and say they won't clean anything unless you pay the $200.00 after quoting $79.00 on the phone. I looked them up with the Secretary of State and none of the name they give out are even filed to legally do business in Nevada or Las Vegas. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Cleaning Services: Silver State Carpet Cleaning

Heartpup Do NOT waste your time or money with Heartpup Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Texas Pet Shops & Supplies: Heartpup Nationwide

May 30 2016
Synchrony Bank Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Card Lowe's Home Improvement All about the $$$ Atlanta Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

May 30 2016
USA Discount Warehouse microSD card swindle Cape Coral Florida Author: Blairsville, Georgia Miscellaneous Electronics: USA Discount Warehouse Internet

May 30 2016
Stubaus Transport Chris/ Christina Stubaus Ripped me off.. Will not pay me for my last week working for the company, or pay me the $2,000 dollar Escrow I had made when I was there. Elk Grove Village Illinois Author: Champlain , New York Accounting: Stubaus Transport Elk Grove Village, Illinois

May 30 2016
Hensley Enterprises Inc Mr. Alexandru Lungo Fraudulent Bank Guarantee, Fraudulent bank Letters, Fraudulent Corporate Letters Victoria, Mahe Belarus Author: Sandymount, Alabama Banks: Hensley Enterprises Inc Victoria, Mahe,

May 30 2016
NNAMDI OKONKWO, MANAGING DIRECTOR, FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS, NIGERIA The same scam as the others, just recently had a friend on facebook by the name Mrs. Debra Lynn Dixon, widowed with a stage 4 breast cancer. Hoping to have me as her kin and that she want me to be the beneficiary of 5 million us dollars. Ask for my personal information except my bank account number. I thank my brother that he check this Mr. Okonkwo and found out that this is a scam. c/o FIDELITY BANK PLC, LAGOS NIGERIA Internet
Author: CEBU CITY, Bait-and-Switch: DEBRA LYNN DIXON Internet

May 30 2016
MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Trying to say I own 875.75 to cash USA and I don't I know what I own and they had my social security number and talking bout I have to pay 1500 today or all my social security number will be put on hold but I don't own cash USA I never had a loan from their that's how I know it's a scam plus I had people trying to scam me before California Internet I know Author: HEATHSVILLE, Virginia Loans: MICHAEL MARTIN cash usa Internet

May 30 2016
Resale Therapy Caroldeans Resale Therapy Resale Therapy Fraud Descript: on file: Closed Store on May 11, 2016 with all my belongings that I dropped off on March 24, 2016 saying that I would get my items back. But won't respond back to me either by email or telephone.!!! Palm Desert California Author: Palm Springs, California Consignment Stores: Resale Therapy California

May 29 2016
Daniel Mark Harrison & Co DMH Company dissolved Requesting upfront payment from buyers to complete the renovation project Singapore Singapore Misinformed by sources of Information Author: Internet Builders & Contractors: Daniel Mark Harrison & Co Internet

May 29 2016
Justin Nathan Justin von Bayou Nathan, Nolimit Rottweilers, Louisiana Rottweilers,Nathan Dersa (associated phone number), Also Mike (or Michael) Goolsby of Haus Vom Goolsby Rottweilers I paid this breeder in Louisiana, to recieve a show quality 12 week old female rottweiler puppy, Instead i recieved an 8 month old female with severe leg and socialization issues from a whole other breeder in Mississippi. New Iberia Louisiana
Author: BUTLER, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Justin Nathan New Iberia, Louisiana

May 29 2016
Survival Life Continually charge my credit card! Texas Internet Author: Honolulu , Hawaii Sporting-good Manufactures: Survival Life Internet

May 29 2016
justfly.com Great prices so i made a booking thru them for a friend of mine i paid in my card then an hour later i call justfly's customer svc # to change my friend name or to just eliminate the 2nd last name which equals 6 letters. customer rep said that bcoz more than 4 characters will be changec there is a $75 fee my card will incurred. they said they need to cancel the flight so i'll get refunded to my amex ( still waiting for the refund its the 7th day). They keep saying that they'll see what they can do & yet nothing was done. $75 addtl fee + my flight was canceled. Internet Author: buffalo, New York Air Travel: cleah ventura Internet

May 29 2016
rv sellers network sale or refund vegas nevada Internet Author: port orford, Oregon RV Dealers: rv sellers network Internet

May 29 2016
John Suarez & Associates,LLC Made us homeless cause no one will let us rent a home or apartment cause John lied on our Rental history that we we're late on our Rent each month, but I have all my receipt showing that it ONLY take 2 to 3 business days to reach john office. Our Rent due on the 5th of each month but John Accounting deposit the mony Orders or checks in the account 3 to 5 days later. Marietta Georgia Author: Powder Springs, Georgia Realtors: John Suarez & Associates,LLC Marietta, Georgia

May 29 2016
Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach Offshore Anchor Investment Octagon Strategic Services Dania Offshore Marine Storage Dania Beach Marina Corp Offshore Performance Service Center Michael Lally Lenard Mercer Richard Mogorman Chris Savits Dana Berman This marina is a disaster, they damage boat, then you can't find who's responsible, Mike is no where to be seen, and the new owner are worse than Mike they treat customer bad, they damage my boat still waiting who will be for the damage, one the new owners Dana Berman have no knowledge about the marina or the boating business, i been bouncing from side to the other trying to get my problem resolved, in the last 60 days over 35 boat have left the marina for the same reason, now the is no Lift, one more time is damage and it looks the is no money to fix it. I was wondering how can this group is management the place so bad, but i found the answer Mike Lally has a very dark side, the all type of law suit file against him, Dana Berman has a very bad backgroung stealing money from investors in the pass, between this group they have registered over 100 corporations. I will not recomend anybody to take there boat to the Dania beach Boat Club or 10 other names the they are using to run the place. I move my boat to Thunder Boat does people really know how to treat the customer and is a real Full Service marina. Dania Beach Florida I Guess.... Author: dania beach, Florida Boat Marinas: Dania Beach Boat Club Dania Beach, Florida

May 28 2016
rita hardy she will tell she has gold and can't recover it without your help and she will say she hit someone and needs help to stay out of jail and to send her money. and. she will say she has no money for food and she's starving but really she's scamin you and other guys at the same time! spending your money and she will ask you to give her your bank info and then your done! Ghana Internet Author: yuma, Colorado ORGANIZED CRIME: rita hardy Internet

May 28 2016
X-Ray Markers LLC Billed my credit card and haven't received product. Won't return phone calls or e-mails. McGregor Texas Author: Lexington, Kentucky Medical Supplies: X-Ray Markers LLC McGregor, Texas

May 28 2016
Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group The Sunflower Group Con Man, 24 hours or no pay clause, Scammers, Thieves, Liars, Front For The Sunflower Group, 6-8 week paycheck wait time (Cross your fingers!) pawtucket Rhode Island Author: sandalwood ln, Virginia Modeling & Talent Agencies: Big Orange Productions = The Sunflower Group pawtucket, Rhode Island

May 28 2016
FIRST PREMIER BANK PREMIER Bankcard CREDIT CARD SCAM, CREDTI CARD FEES CREDIT CARD APPLICATION Sioux Falls South Dakota Maybe You Should Read Author: Santa Monica, California Banks: FIRST PREMIER BANK Sioux Falls, South Dakota