Your Search | cross country bank or applied card bank

Apr 30 2016
Hammond Residential Group -Bryant Park Apartments Bait and Switch or the Antirepair Slumlord Norcross Aparetment Atlanta Office Georgia Author: Georgia Property Management: Hammond Georgia

Apr 30 2016
Government grants Peatec or windstream A spoofer or a scammer got my information and has harassed me for a full day cussing me telling me to shut the f*** up and when he gets to my house it wont be pretty Nationwide Author: hodgenivlle, Kentucky Unusual Rip-Off: Government grants Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Ilovebodykits.com I purchased a bumper back in february 11, 2016 after i purchased it they send me a confermation they had charged it to my bank account then they were going to send me a ups tracking number within.  West covina,california Nationwide Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Advertising Services: Ilovebodykits.com Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Aliexpress.com Bad, intransparent processes, No such thing as buyer protection or customer orientation Internet Author: Internet Telephones: Aliexpress.com Internet

Apr 30 2016
Linebarger Groggan Blair&Sampson LLP This company sends mail to toll violators. They are hoping that you do not open the mail. The double and triple bill for the same violation or create violations that never occurred. Dallas Texas Author: , Toll Booth Cashiers: Linebarger Groggan Blair&Sampson LLP Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
Sw transmissions 02/10/16,paid $795.00 for a transmission,just like I read on the other report,I was given an estimate delivery date,got my transmission,got it install,but It was shift and don't have my other gears, I called and starting asking questions but they just hung up the phone,I have a n 80 year old I care for that's why I really needed my car running,I work part time and saved up for this transmission ,just to get ripped off,My hard earned money just went to waste,thank u for the info.I went to sw transmission web site and read about the person from pueblo about the rip off,I hope something will be done or maybe get something back,thank you, Internet. Author: CROWNPOINT, New Mexico Auto Parts: Sw transmissions Internet

Apr 30 2016
wc*mon budget savers. Charged my debit card $29.95 without authorization. I have never heard of this company & don't have contact information. How did they get my card number? New York Author: Overland Park, Kansas Unusual Rip-Off: wc*mon budget savers. Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
GARMIN Needed to update maps on our Garmin GPS. Logged on and created an account. Purchased the lifetime maps update for $89.99. Downloaded the program necessary Garmin Express. Got everything up an working and then epic failure -- There was an error installing the program. Shut it all down, started from scratch. EPIC FAILURE. Tried it on another computer. SAME EPIC FAILURE. Searched the webs for solutions only to find there are none and that people have been reporting this SAME problem since 2011. So, called the bank and launched an investigation to get my money back. We'll see what happens. Nationwide Author: Ocala, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: GARMIN Nationwide

Apr 30 2016
TRIAD TRUCKING Leader express Driver owes me my 2pay checks.wont even call or respond CRYSTAL LAKE Illinois Author: mishawaka, Indiana Financial Services: TRIAD TRUCKING CRYSTAL LAKE, Illinois

Apr 30 2016
Wells Fargo Bank Left Hand? Right Hand? Doh! Phoenix Arizona Way Too Quick To Condemn Author: Phoenix, Arizona Banks: Wells Fargo Bank Phoenix, Arizona

Apr 29 2016
saving makes money MMS I was looking for an online loan such as Money Mutual or Pay Day Loan i was redirected to a lender site that was affixiated to a coupon site called saving makes money that charges you a 100 dollers practically to use coupons you get in your local newspaper i was placed in that site while trying to be matched with a lender so my application was already pre filled when i arrived i saw their terms and conditions and chose not to check the box i left the sight not thinking i should erase my info they unauthorized a transaction to my account without my knowledge Author: Mankato, Minnesota Bad Check Writers: Sales People: saving makes money Internet

Apr 29 2016
Intercontinental Capital Group REVIEW: Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. commitment to customer satisfaction. Mortgage origination services highly competitive. Intercontinental Capital Group loan originators make refinancing or home purchase experience stress free. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. incredibly low default rate as they only originate loans that the borrower will surely be able to keep up with. Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Intercontinental Capital Group made a serious commitment implementing their goal of 100% customer satisfaction lets customers feel confident and secure when they choose Intercontinental Capital Group, Inc. to take care of their mortgage needs. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Loans: Intercontinental Capital Group | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Intercontinental Capital Group approach to business is focused on providing the highest quality mortgage origination services to their clients from all over the United States. New York City, New York

Apr 29 2016
Tracy Warren/NewBeginningsEducation Tracy Warren wasted my and my wife's time investigating my credt card capability somewhere in Utah Internet Author: gold beach, Oregon Business Consulting: Tracy Warren/NewBeginningsEducation Internet

Apr 29 2016
ACS Inc CashNet USA Threatening me with a lawsuit that I have to pay $776 or they will take me to court. Internet
Author: Aurora , Colorado Collection Agencies: ACS Inc Internet

Apr 29 2016
credit nouveau redit Nouveau, Lisa Padilla, Chandra Adams, Chandra Adams Johnson, Chandra Johnson Promised us to have 3 new cards each and we never got one, I paid a 1000$ dollars to these people and then the husband talked down to me cause Im Black saying black people mess up credit all the time PHOENIX AZ Author: mesa, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: credit nouveau Nationwide

Apr 29 2016
PJ Hussey PJ Hussey Investors, Construction, Leasing, PJ Hussey Property Management Do not go to them if you are looking for a place to live, or buy! Glendale, Phoenix, Mesa, Surprise Arizona Author: Gilbert, Arizona Property Management: PJ Hussey Glendale, Arizona

Apr 29 2016
Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Jason Samuel, Tyler Samuel, Tyler Halperin THIS GUY HAS RIPPED OFF AT LEAST 7 ARTISTS I KNOW- HE DOES NOT PAY THEM, OR RETURN THEIR WORKS. I AM OUT 3 SCULPTURES TO DATE. Pittsford New York
Author: Cumming, Georgia Small Business Services: Artisan Direct Artnation Wynnwood Pittsford, New York

Apr 29 2016
Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Take Three Nights has made a serious commitment to100% customer satisfaction so that customers can feel safe, confident and secure.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Take Three Nights pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Take Three Nights recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Sorry for your inconvenience, we have taken appropriate actions Author: Shepherdstown, West Virginia Hotel: Take Three Nights TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Take Three Nights ensures that customers have an exceptional destination experience. Take Three Nights is a prepaid stay over 40 destinations to choose from. Take Two nights offers benefits upfront eliminates guess work from the customers, allowing you to relax and enjoy your destination. Take Three Nights focused on providing quality vacations to customers – those who like to travel last-minute, as well as Internet

Apr 29 2016
Southeastern Freight Hit by a Southeastern Freight Truck almost a month ago and still no resolution for car or personal injuries Lexington South Carolina Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Trucking Companies: Southeastern Freight Lexington, South Carolina

Apr 29 2016
Affordable Rentals LLC I was given a tenancy notice to vacate without reason or logic rent was paid every mth have receipts to prove it Milwaukee Wisconsin Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Real Estate Investing: Affordable Rentals LLC Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Apr 29 2016
NTB TIRES STREETSBORO neg and stole emg handel out of car and was told i didn;t know what i have or had since my car was dirty well i have had my toyota for 12 years is it because i am a woman i don;t know Streetsboro Ohio Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB TIRES STREETSBORO Streetsboro, Ohio

Apr 29 2016
Perfect Packers, Burlington, ON BEWARE! Your move could end up costing you twice (or more) what you paid for the move! Burlington Ontario Author: St Thomas, Ontario Moving Companies: Perfect Packers Burlington, Ontario

Apr 29 2016
Xtreme Diesel Performance LLC, Michael Thomas DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS XTREME DIESEL PERFORMANCE OR IT'S OWNER OCALA Florida Author: Ocala, Florida Auto Repair Service: Xtreme Diesel Performance LLC OCALA, Florida

Apr 29 2016
Eclipse branding solutions These people sent me pages had me rate and ship them and today they have locked me out my account not agree to pay me any on my money. I have been calling to get in contact with them no one will answer. They guys name is rowe. Internet Author: Temple hills, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: Eclipse branding solutions Internet

Apr 29 2016
Lotto Crusher System Evertt Thompson/ theyv said if I paid by credit card, they would email report to my email addresss...But NO REPORT was mailed to me facebook ! Internet Author: Hackettstwon, New Jersey Financial Education: Lotto Crusher System Internet