CROSS COUNTRY BANK OR APPLIED CARD BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank or applied card bank
There may be more specific results for "cross country bank or applied card bank"
For more specific results for "cross country bank or applied card bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1381978

Jun 28 2017
Ready debit gold pre paid, Year Non-professional, puts a hault on your life Clearfield PA Author: Clearfield, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Ready debit gold pre paid Nationwide

2, Report #1381977

Jun 28 2017
Defensortactical Heather Calvin, Josh Sullins, Grant Gibson, I am a disabled veteran who owns a small business. We performed some lead testing for Defensor Tactical on 3/11/2017 and still have not been paid. I have been told about a sick child and a flood are keeping me from getting paid. I spoke with the owners of business on both sides and they all assured me that no water ever entered there buildings or Defensor Tactical. It was all a lie! Valley Park Missouri Author: Centralia, Illinois Gun Shops: Defensortactical Valley Park, Illinois

3, Report #1381921

Jun 28 2017
HSN Coin Collector Ripped without a thanks or smile, and get to pay to send it back. Nationwide Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Questionable Activities: HSN Coin Collector Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
ActionProWhite BELLAATHOME health-secrets.org SUPPLEMENTPOLICE.COM ActionProWhite & BELLAATHOME took $300.39 from my bank account for a trial of their product priced at $2.99 Scottsdale Arizona Author: Leicester, North Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: ActionProWhite Scottsdale, Arizona

5, Report #1381953

Jun 28 2017
Stillinger's Painting Andy Stillinger Half Finished Job Now Won't return Calls or Texts Clarksville Tennessee
Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Home Improvements: Stillinger's Painting Internet

Jun 28 2017
Xtreme Kurves I paid my money for 2 items which came up to $71.00 and didn't receive my order and no one anwers my phone call or my emails and its been 2 weeks now Nationwide
Author: Newport News, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Xtreme Kurves Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: NAVARRE, Florida Auto Parts: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Jun 28 2017
Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Car Parts & Accessories: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Internet

9, Report #1381948

Jun 28 2017
Daily Discounts Plus Attempted to debit my credit card 19.95 3 times in June 2017 Nationwide Author: Middletown, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Daily Discounts Plus Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Author: Weatherford, Texas Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Internet

11, Report #1381944

Jun 28 2017
happybirthdaytoyou.com Asked for all relevant information name email address name of recpient of birthday card. at Pay Now recieved error message after giving credit card number. United Kingdom Internet Author: Greenville, South Carolina Cross-Border Scams: happybirthdaytoyou.com Internet

12, Report #1381935

Jun 28 2017
Rocky Mountain Home Theater Pros - Cine McKay James McKay Faith McKay Jeff Hunsaker Mary Kinser Not Registered, Insured or Licensed to do Business Colorado and Georgia Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Rocky Mountain Home Theater Pros - CineMcKay Internet

13, Report #920247

Jun 28 2017
Pivotal Payments TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Pivotal Payments commitment to customer satisfaction, Pivotal Payments has implemented strategic changes to proactively enhance client satisfaction and the speed of their customer service response time. The company is focused on improving its clients’ payment processing methods, resulting in 100% satisfaction.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – Pivotal Payments pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pivotal Payments. Ripoff Report Verified™
Fixed Author: Ottawa, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Pivotal Payments TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ ..businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction. nationwide credit & debit card processing, clearing & settlement, gift, loyalty, store value card programs, terminal management solutions, electronic check processing. Internet

14, Report #1381931

Jun 28 2017
citibank incessant finance charges after paying cc in full Internet Author: whoville, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: citibank Internet

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey score cure Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
Spokeo Spokeo is making reoccuring fraudelant debit card transations on my bank account Pasadena, CA Nationwide Author: Lakewood, California Internet Fraud: Spokeo Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Author: Nationwide Emergency Services: Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Author: Feasterville , Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Electronics: TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security task.s Jupiter, Florida

Jun 28 2017
SixFlags Great Adventure NewJersey I joined what I thought was for a yearly membership. Continually billed my credit card 6 months after the year. Jackson New Jersey Author: Ivyland, Pennsylvania Carnivals: SixFlags Great Adventure NewJersey Jackson, New Jersey

Jun 28 2017
BT FINANCIAL GROUP GOEDEN GERALD FRANCISDIRECTOR OF FINANCE24 Douglas Street, Glasgow, G2 7NQ, UK Provide fake delivery Bank-to- Bank Sydney 275 KENT STREET GPO BOX 2675 SYDNEY NSW Author: Alabama Financial Services: BT FINANCIAL GROUP Sydney, Other

Jun 28 2017
Department of Social Services Stalking, Herassing, Denieing me benefits or any legitimate services Deer Park New York
Author: LINDENHURST, New York Government Services: Department of Social Services Deer Park, New York

Jun 28 2017
Venmo cancel my bank transfer and refuses to fully explain why san jose California Author: Hilliard, Ohio Cash Services: Venmo san jose , California

Jun 28 2017
Billy Smith Took money out of my bank account when I had cancel the policy after I check it out. North Richard Hills, Tx Tx Author: Auburndale, Florida Health Insurance: Billy Smith Auburndale, Florida

Jun 28 2017
HUDFORECLOSURES.COM UNKNOWN CREDIT CARD FRAUD Internet Author: Apache Junction, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: HUDFORECLOSURES.COM Internet

Jun 28 2017
AMAFHH Group Corp Adam the salesperson conned me into the deal by selling me 2 I phones for the value of $1219.32 which I paid by cash then he asked for my credit card which he said is required for the registration purpose. He took the amount of $1219.32 from my credit card also and assured that this amount will be reversed. Since then I have come back to India my country and trying to contact him but he is not picking up my phone neither my amount is been reversed. This guy is a fraud and My appeal to all is to not to buy anything from this person. Please help me in getting my reversal back New York  Author: Ghaziabad, Alabama Cellular Phone Companies: AMAFHH Group Corp New York