Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

cross country bank or applied card bank

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 27 2017
JPay inc Charged my credit card for a Video visit before confirmation and the facility doesn't even provide video visits and JPay won't refund! Internet
Author: Pasco, Washington Credit Card Processing Companies: JPay inc Internet

Feb 27 2017
Wenshanli Auto Wholesalers DBQ Does not reply to customer service emails. Over charges credit card and sends incorrect, inferior product. Internet Author: Abbotsford, British Columbia Clothing Stores: Wenshanli Internet

Feb 27 2017
Ace lone online I got an email stating that back on January 28th 2016 they were granted by the courts to garnish my wages from my job and or federal tax returns because as they say I owe them 750 dollars and are even offering be a one time settle mentioned of 412 I never heard of this company or took a loan from them they have my employer's name my social security number my name my bank account and my bank routing number  Internet Author: Marinette, Wisconsin Loans: Ace lone online Internet

Feb 27 2017
TRS Limited claim i owe them $179.97....i have no idea where this claim came from.they send me a letter that says i must respond within 30 days or further action will be taken....action on what? let me know the accuser ripped off consumer philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Woodinville, Washington Liars: TRS Limited philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Feb 27 2017
Lux Internation Sales Aps I went to their site to browse items. Thats all I did. Then they sent me the items that I browse ONLY without ordering or confirming my items. But they sent me the items which I haven't ordered the items. THEN BECAUSE THEY SENT ME THE ITEMS WHICH I HAVE Scam company DK-5100 Odense C Denmark Denmark Author: Gold Coast, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Lux Internation Sales Aps Internet

Feb 27 2017
SQUARE LINKED MY BANK ACCOUNT, THEN TOOK MY PAYMENT, THEN FROZE MY ACCOUNT AND HELD MY MONEY FOR 90 DAYS NOT SURE Internet Author: BANGOR, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: SQUARE Internet

Feb 27 2017
followerss.org/buy-facebook-likes/ followerss.org They took my money and delivered zero U.S. Facebook promotion or likes. Author: Bethesda, Maryland Media: followerss.org/buy-facebook-likes/ Internet

Feb 27 2017
Your Wish Store Never received the product or a refund, very difficult to contact on-line, cannot find physical location Internet Author: Bedford, New Hampshire Gift Shops: Your Wish Store Internet

Feb 27 2017
Ashley Bell STudios Ripped me off for money. Lied. Did not offer services or refund. Campbellsville, Kentucky Author: Munfordville, Kentucky Photography: Ashley Bell STudios Campbellsville, Kentucky

Feb 27 2017
North Country Sports Medicine Dazed and confused billing department caused my credit to be damaged! Queensbury New York
Author: New York Emergency Medical Services: North Country Sports Medicine Queensbury, New York

Feb 27 2017
TRYEYEVITALIZER Phone 888-510-3067 (NV) Skinintensify. Phone 888-510-6137 (SD)VITAMINCSKIN phone 888-754-5184 (CA)SKINOPULENT No Phone Trial free...pay S/H...used debit this company or companies Fountain city, CA California Author: Waterloo, Indiana Skin Care: TRYEYEVITALIZER Phone 888-510-3067 (NV) Fountain city, California

Feb 27 2017
Account now prepaid card Playing with my money Nationwide Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Income tax: Account now prepaid card Nationwide

Feb 27 2017
Shakeology Beachbody Corporate3301 Exposition Blvd3rd FloorSanta Monica,Ca 90404 Shakeology stole my credit card and Fraudulently charged me $311. I contacted them and they did nothing. Santa Monica California Author: Sidney, Ohio Supplemental Health Programs: Shakeology Santa Monica, California

Feb 27 2017
OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card VanillaVisa fraudulent charges Internet Author: Internet Credit Card Processing Companies: OneVanilla Prepaid Visa Card Internet

Feb 27 2017
SkinNoir EyeNoir Offered Free Trial- Deceptive Advertisement and did not disclose the Trial Period and have charged my credit card over $600.00 (twice a month) without my consent. Very Fraudulent and deceiving- I don't even like or want the product! Fountain Valley California Author: McCalla, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: SkinNoir Fountain Valley, California

Feb 27 2017
Dr Terry Clinic I ordered a same of skin only for the shipping cost of $4.95 but was charged over$175. Internet Author: Indianapolis , Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Dr Terry Clinic Internet

Feb 27 2017
Maritimo Yachts Offshore of Australia / Maritimo U.S.A. / Maritimo America / Maritimo Europe / Maritimo Offshore/ Maritimo MFG / Maritimo Offshore Yacht Sales MARITIMO DID NOT HONOR CONTRACT FOR NEW VESSEL OR HONOR WARRANTIES Coomera Internet Author: RIPPED OFF, Other Boat Dealers: Maritimo Yachts Offshore of Australia Internet

Feb 27 2017
Giveaway Autos Muawea Rawashdeh Mohammad Al Shboul These are the owners they go by the name of David BAIT AND SWITCH - ALL CARS WRECKED OR EDGY - COMPLETELY DISHONEST - LIARS Pinellas Park Florida Author: St.Petersburg, Florida Auto Dealers: Giveaway Autos Pinellas Park , Florida

Feb 27 2017
Beniah J. Barnes BJ Tony BarnesSenrabBJ Tony Promises to get your film or show on a new channel Brooklyn New York Author: Brooklyn, New York Producers: Beniah J. Barnes Brooklyn, New York

Feb 27 2017
RoseWholesale, Fashion Mirror, Yigou International Group SCAM -- does not ship or refund Internet
Author: MALMÖ, Pennsylvania On-Line Stores: RoseWholesale Internet

Feb 27 2017
Beauty Wrinkle Reducer RBI ROSSSERUMKMI KRUGCREAMS This company 's sole business is to rip off and scam people the only thing they reduce is your bank account St George Utah Author: Kapaa, Hawaii Skin Care: Beauty Wrinkle Reducer St George , Utah

Feb 26 2017
Provincial Pardon and Waiver Services James Bertrand, Diane Lee Total Ripoff Toronto Ontario Author: Bonnyville, Alberta Cross-Border Scams: Provincial Pardon and Waiver Services Toronto, Ontario

Feb 26 2017
ABC crunch fitness Billed for services that were canceled or not requested Author: Middleton , Idaho Adult Care Facilities: ABC crunch fitness

Feb 26 2017
stereo-needs carstereoneeds Mom & Pop Audio Speedsounds, Inc. Elizabeth Ann Paz (owner) WARRANTY NO GOOD. WON'T RESPOND TO EMAILS AFTER GETTING RETURN OF STEREO FOR REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT Murrieta California Author: Augusta, Georgia Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: stereo-needs Murrieta, California

Feb 26 2017
Samsung Memory card promotion scam got scammed Author: Ennis, Montana Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Samsung Nationwide