Your Search | cross country bank or applied card bank

Sep 24 2016
Secret Serum Advanced Legacy Technologies It was a scam. Unauthorized charges on my credit card for $85.00 each for s trial product that they charged $5.95 each LA Internet
Author: Plano, Texas Beauty Salons: Secret Serum Internet

Sep 24 2016
Somerset jail Warden briggs My husband is encarsirated at the jail and for almost a month both I've been calling Briggs , about the property of Marcus meter which still no one has returned and he is in need of. Briggs has yet to contact me or return the belongings to the inmate SOMERSET Pennsylvania Author: SOMERSET, Pennsylvania Correctional Facilities: Somerset jail SOMERSET, Pennsylvania

Sep 24 2016
Fidelity bank Dr nnamdi okonkwo They told me of it send them 950 usd for documents that I would get 4,500,000.00 Internet Author: Morrilton, Arkansas Unusual Rip-Off: Fidelity bank Internet

Sep 24 2016
Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526 went for dental implants and had to wait2 weeks to have them anchored. no one told me that, so I had to go to work with no upper teeth. afterwards I had them installed. about a week later the screw implants came out. I called and they said they mt dentist was out the country for a month or so., and to wait until he returns. I had to go back to wearing a regular dental plate. Author: Mobile, Alabama Advertising / Deceptive: Dixie Dental Hwy 98. Daphne Alabama, 36526

Sep 24 2016
Essential Beauty & Health NOW No Refund and continued to charge my credit card San Diego CA Author: Milford, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Essential Beauty & Health NOW

Sep 23 2016
Summit Broadband Subscribe to phone,tv, & internet. Sporadic or NO service for at least 9 days. orlando Florida Author: Tavares, Florida Cable TV: Summit Broadband orlando, Florida

Sep 23 2016
Pacific Youth trial period 14 days;credit card charged $84.95 after 7 days;phone # disconnected;afraid of new charges Tampa, Florida Author: Jordan, New York BBB Better Business Bureau: Pacific Youth Tampa,, Florida

Sep 23 2016
HuskHawk, LLC Heather Sanders and Mark Reed Said they were bringing me up on Bank and check fraud. Phone is located in Kansas and Florida Nationwide Author: Palm Bay, Florida Collection Agencies: HuskHawk, LLC Nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Utah Soccar Arena dazen kljucevic Drazen Drazen ordered and had installed a security surveillance system for his Utah Soccar Facilities in Utah, We bought the parts, had our technicians install his systems and then refused to pay for the things he bought. Woods Cross Utah Author: Sandy, Utah Dead Beat Customers: Utah Soccar Arena Woods Cross, Utah

Sep 23 2016
702 Traffic found out they are a fraud so i went right back in to ask for my money back. 702 Traffic fraud Walked right back in after i walked out to ask for a refund. They have not processed or filed anything but still wont give me my money back. Las Vegas Nevada Maybe.... Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Services: 702 Traffic Las Vegas, Nevada

Sep 23 2016
Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Landlord does not return deposits. Never fixed appliances. Shows up unannounced and very rude, Beverley Hills California Lisa's attempt to character degrade and calling people names like renegade is absurd. Author: Washington D.C., Maryland Attorneys General: Lisa Fulton of Shine Management Beverley Hills, California

Sep 23 2016
Cash advance They emailed me saying that i owed cash advance money as as i look on this site other people has gotten the same email with the same amount i dont know where these people got my information from . Corvalis or Orgen Author: Alberta, Virginia Loans: Cash advance nationwide

Sep 23 2016
Red Coach USA Unethical company, refuses to honor claim or provide customer service Internet Author: Tallahassee, Florida Bus Travel: Red Coach USA Internet

Sep 22 2016
Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Recommended TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW | Jeremy JB Yowell has a policy of full transparency. JB Yowell's top priority as a business owner (Yohawk Energy) in the investment field is to be the best steward of his clients' investment. With that in mind, he makes sure that all the details are divulged, from assumed risk of investment, that there cannot be a guarantee of a return of investment or an estimated amount, to frequent updates sent to every investor on each well and where they stand, exactly.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Oil Companies: Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Yohawk Energy is an oil and gas exploration company . Yohawk Energy – JB Yowell headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, the company primarily focuses on shallow to mid-range proven formations that can yield commercial production for long-term multiple ROI. Yohawk Energy, along with Yohawk operating officers and employees work tirelessly to build a respected, results-oriented brand within the indus Fort Worth , Texas

Sep 22 2016
American Office Solutions Traci Burrington. Joe?? American Office Solutions or Innovative Solutions con artists Mentor Ohio Author: Jamestown, North Carolina Computer Service & Repair: American Office Solutions Mentor, Ohio

Sep 22 2016
Charity Leather aks Leather Merchants aka phil Sinner Ordered a jacket and two pair of chaps April of 2016 they continue to send me the wrong item I sent them back at my cost and I am now waiting on one jacket numerous attempts receive a check or the jacket has failed Phil keeps using big excuses like the warehouses for the warehouse is empty I don't even think he has a warehouse he is no longer taking my emails Internet leather Author: grand meadow, Minnesota Luggage & Leather Goods: Charity Leather Internet

Sep 22 2016
World Patent Marketing REVIEW: World Patent Marketing dedicated to total customer satisfaction. World Patent Marketing takes holistic approach to helping inventors and entrepreneurs succeed from ground up. *UPDATE: World Patent Marketing / Desa Industries Inc. pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. World Patent Marketing recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Montgomery, Alabama Liars: World Patent Marketing TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Safe™ …businesses you can trust. World Patent Marketing & Desa Industries Inc. is only patent assistance company in history to be awarded five star review rating from Consumer Affairs, Google, Trustpilot, Shopper Approved, Customer Lobby and Reseller Ratings.com. Matthew G. Whitaker, former Iowa US Attorney, Republican candidate for United States Senate, appointed to company's advisory board. World Patent Marketing offering FREE co Miami Beach, Florida

Sep 22 2016
PSV HEALTH SCIENCES Unauthorized Debit Card charge Nationwide Author: Crestline, California Mail Order Services: PSV HEALTH SCIENCES Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
DRM scams mail fraud and credit card fraud Nationwide Author: San Bruno, California Computer Software: DRM scams Nationwide

Roamans/JESSICA LONDON Over charging/ double charging Internet
Author: Philadelphia , Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: Roamans Internet

Sep 22 2016
Cybersource Authorize.net Cybersource created a duplicate merchant account and charged us monthly fees for 8 years San Francisco Nationwide Author: Chatsworth, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Cybersource Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
John Thomas Jordan or John Jordon Provided fraudulent money orders in exchange for cash Bolton Landing NY Author: Teaneck, New Jersey Cash Services: John Thomas Jordan Nationwide

Sep 22 2016
SkinElements Beauty impressions RipOff Pacoima california California Author: Warren, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: SkinElements Pacoima, California

Sep 21 2016
protren LLC UPS left package that had probiotics that were never ordered,meaning they have a credit card number WESTLAKE VILLAGE California Author: tupelo, Mississippi Drug Manufacturers: protren LLC WESTLAKE VILLAGE, California

Sep 21 2016
Pyramid Collection I too had placed an order with Pyramid Collection, when I few months later I noticed on my statements that I'd been charged 14.95$ per month for VIP membership. This is a total scam. I was told that I clicked or verified some form of agreement online to justify this membership, which I never did! I was told of a welcoming email sent to me to verify this, which I never received. I called Pyramid Collection to have these charges reversed and was given a forwarding number for a partnership company that says I authorized this membership. I rebutted this and told them to proove to me that I authorized this club membership charge. needless to say, I was quite angry and demanded a refund, or I would dispute it with my bank who would then reverse these monthly charges. The phone rep assured of a refund of these charges which will be monitored to see that this happens! Scam alert! denver colorado Nationwide Author: denver, Colorado Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collection Nationwide