CROSS COUNTRY BANK OR APPLIED CARD BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank or applied card bank
There may be more specific results for "cross country bank or applied card bank"
For more specific results for "cross country bank or applied card bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 22 2017
Chris johnson He told me I qualified for a personal grant all I had to do was get a iTunes card preloaded of 200.00 dollars then call back and they would money gram my 8,900.00 dollars to the currency exchange went to call them no answer seven times Washington dc Nationwide Author: Roselle, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Chris johnson Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
great fit trail fit trail, health trail sent item, to pay s&h 4.95 later got charge $83 & $87 call & got run around no credit to card san diego Nationwide Author: groveland, Florida Weightloss Programs: great fit trail Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG False toll charge and penalties San Francisco California More details Author: Woodbridge, Virginia Customer: BAYAREAFASTRAK.ORG Internet

Oct 22 2017
HVL*PEARLYFEEL On 10/07/17 I came across an ad on Facebook for a facial rejuvenating cream. The ad stared that I would only be billed $4.95 for the cost of shipping. I thought, why not? so I went ahead and ordered the .5 oz sample. On 10/22/17, I was reviewing my credit card statement on kine. I noticed a charge for $89.95 to this company HVL*PEARLYVIEW. I immediately called my credit card company to report an unautorized charge. The credit card representative told me that the charge was for a dress. I stated that I did not make any dress purchases. He called the telephone number of PEARLYVIEW while I waited on the line. A representative from PEARLYVIEW stated that I had purchased the sample for $4.95 And at the same time agreed that it was for a 14 day trial period. If I did not cancel within 14 days that my credit card would be charged an additional $89.95 every 30 days and I would continue to get more samples. This was never stated on the web site that I ordered from and I would definitely never had agreed to this. Fortunately I detected the scam after the 1st charge of $89.95 or who knows how much this 1/2 oz. Sample would have ended up costing. These people need to be shut down. Totally a fraudulent site and a scam! Utah Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Skin Care: HVL*PEARLYFEEL Utah, Utah

Move4Less or Moveforless Do not trust Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide
Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Move4Less Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Student7 Purchased cat tower, received confirmation, money withdrawn from my account, never received item. Internet Author: Euclid, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Student7 Internet

Oct 22 2017
Diet Team Desk The company told me that I would only pay for shipping for there pure forskolin pill. They lied. 15 days later I am being charged $140. These people don't give you a website or a number to call them. I am beyond furious. Internet Author: Lenox, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Diet Team Desk Internet

Oct 22 2017
Diet Pure Health The company told me that I would only pay for shipping for there pure forskolin pill. They lied. 15 days later I am being charged $140. These people don't give you a website or a number to call them. I am beyond furious. Nationwide Author: Lenox, Michigan Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Pure Health Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
world bearingsLTD, bearings online, rulmentionline, Stroe Dorel Paid for 2 bearings with bank transfer and never got the parts Constanta Romania Author: Alkmaar, Other Auto Parts: world bearingsLTD Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Thelalabox Richie Hentosh or Richard Henaaaatosh. Looking up his name on google brought a variety of scams over the years people had written about. Richie Hentosh failed to refund money and follow througn on so many things.. brookhaven Pennsylvania Author: Baltimore, Maryland Miscellaneous Electronics: Thelalabox brookhaven, Pennsylvania

Oct 22 2017
Sandatander USA Natiowide Loans Author: San Pablo, California Accounting: Sandatander USA Nationwide

Oct 22 2017
Jody's Secret Bra I ordered 2 bras for $44.96 on 6/18/17 and never heard anything. Now they have disappeared with my credit card money. Internet/Shopify Author: Corpus Christi, Texas Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Bra Internet

Oct 22 2017
Cash Now Offer Jeff sent them 142 dollars worth of strips close to a month ago & now they dont answer phones or emails Chicago Illinois Internet Author: Bullhead City, Arizona BBB Better Business Bureau: Cash Now Offer Internet

Oct 21 2017
WWWA Violence against kids be careful Colmar Pennsylvania Use your head? Author: Pennsylvania Sports Facilities: WWWA Colmar, Pennsylvania

Oct 21 2017
Ilus& Krasa Charged my credit card $109.09/$115.63 ×2 mos w/o permission & no available recourse. Internet
Author: Badger, California Computer Mail Order: Ilus& Krasa Internet

Oct 21 2017
SkinCareMSK EyecareTEGB, Eyecare PTA, Extensive Instantly Ageless, AM cream Creamy Trap: Return free sample in 14 days or pay $90/month. But no address to return sample. Internet Author: Baton Rouge, Louisiana Skin Care: SkinCareMSK Internet

Oct 21 2017
HOTTEXHAUST.com AND californiacatalyticconverteronline.con John G at hottexhaust and Brian at californiacatalyticconvertersonlibe.com both cons robbing big money from me pretending to sell CARB compliant catalytic converters for California car owners that are ripped off by everything government in ca stop gouging. Conned me out of Money$427.40 stolen by hottexhaust and $283.46 stolen from californiacatalyticconvertersonline.com you pay for the hard to find cats in CA to please them hundreds of “ don nothing but rob ca people of their money’ air resource board rules crippling the poor Californians beyond a year . These two vulture companies act helpful take your big money and never send the converter OR YOUR MBEY BACK.  DUPED IN CALIFORNIA Hottexhaust in Delaware cacatscononlibe in Gary in Internet Author: Ione, California Auto Parts: HOTTEXHAUST.com AND californiacatalyticconverteronline.con Internet

Oct 21 2017
Jin Ja They keep taking money off my card but won't answer phone when I call Internet Author: PHOENIX, Illinois On-Line Stores: Jin Ja Internet

Oct 21 2017
Soanex Consulting Identity and bank account theft attempt by fake job scammers at SOANEX INC OTTAWA Internet Author: Montreal, Quebec Internet Fraud: Soanex Consulting Internet

Oct 21 2017
Rebel crate Charged me $19.99 a month for over 7 months and i had no idea what it was for. I'm on as I. I got a flag for a friend and the charges started. Without me signing up or giving permission. Internet
Author: Goodwater, Alabama Specialty Stores: Rebel crate Internet

Oct 21 2017
Nutra Fit New Life Health health Labs This company is a fraudulent business. They offered Garcinia Cambogia for $4.00 dollars a bottle and as soon as I entered my credit card information..poof! I could not see the web page anymore. I did not have a receipt or order confirmation. I was not sure if the transaction had been completed or done...then I get a charge in my credit card for, NPF*NUTRAPLUSFIT $88.63 and for JFG*MAXGARCINIAEXTRAC-$89.27. I called the credit card and they told me the charges were made by this company Nutra Fit, aka New Life Health health Labs.I Called Garcinia people and they told me that I accepted a memebership that they never offer. I never was aware that they were selling something beside the $4.00 dollars pills they never made it clear...their website shut after my credit card info was entered..I want my money back because I accepted a membership from these people. Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Fit Internet

Oct 21 2017
Avila Ageless Serum From what I've seen on the Internet many more names False advertising & billed for unknown amount when order placed Colofado Internet Author: Pahrump, Nevada Credit Card Fraud: Avila Ageless Serum Internet

Oct 21 2017
The sales guru Ordered the 2 in 1 curling iron on Oct 2 still have not received and they will not return my emails, but they charged my card the same day I placed the order Internet Author: Stuart, Oklahoma Bait-and-Switch: The sales guru Internet

Oct 21 2017
Rock Hall Gardens, LLC I received a fake check with their name at the top, and People's United Bank to the right Lawrence New York Author: Lawrence, New York Bad Check Writers: Rock Hall Gardens, LLC Lawrence, New York

Oct 21 2017
Vom Dreifke German Shepherds Was sold a fearful, anxiety ridden dog as a service dog McKenney Virginia
Just Read The Other Complaint Author: Virginia Dog Breeders: Vom Dreifke German Shepherds McKenney , Virginia