Your Search | cross country bank or applied card bank

Sep 02 2015
RenvaDerm Skin Serum and Eye Cream Ordered a trial on line and my credit card was billed for almost 200.00 Santa Ana California Author: Willard, Ohio On-Line Business: RenvaDerm Skin Serum and Eye Cream Santa Ana, California

Sep 02 2015
Akil Khatri Akil123 Don't hire freelancer.com/u/Akil22.html Akil Khatri Or Akil123 on freelancer.com or anywhere else he's fraude scammer freelancer. Time and Money waste. Vishwavidyalaya Nationwide Author: Delhi, Alabama Websites: Akil Khatri Nationwide

1st Art Gallery Credit Card Skimmimg Scam Tel Aviv Internet
Author: Chicago, Illinois Artist Galleries: 1st Art Gallery Internet

Sep 02 2015
Mako software This is a hoax! New Delhi Internet Author: gurgaon, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: Mako software Internet

Sep 01 2015
D&S Enterprise Inc They did nothing, chergedmy card without my authorizing signature, chegred more than they estimated, they threatenedme after! Rochester New York Author: Fontana, California Truck Dealer Repair: D&S Enterprise Inc Rochester, New York

Sep 01 2015
match.com will not refund my credit card for a subscription that I did not want anymore Internet Author: springville, Indiana Dating Services: match.com Internet

Sep 01 2015
house of beauty world I ordered a product on August 20, 2015 they charged my visa card on August 20, 2015 they told me I would receive it within 5-7 business days. I called customer service they told me they don't know. what happened and it was shipped out on Aug 31st and I would get an e-mail with shipping info. I never received anything or my order. Internet Author: Oak Park, Michigan Beauty Products: house of beauty world Internet

Sep 01 2015
Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Been at their Winchester store this past summer season. They seem to be dis-concerned of customer's needs. And when you try to get something done, they seemingly give excuse's on this that and the other thing. And when you call over the phone, it seems that they don't even have any am-pal time to give you even the time of day. And don't try to order something from any of their employee's, because it will take forever to either get the product or even get any help what so ever.  Winchester Virginia Author: Inwood, West Virginia Auto Parts: Trick Trucks, in Winchester, Va. Winchester, Virginia

Sep 01 2015
Chimiwear Collection/Maghrib Shahid/ chimiwear clothing Would not refund my $ or give me my exchange order lost 139.00 to this company on my order Nationwide
Author: Kalamazoo, Michigan Sales People: Chimiwear Collection/Maghrib Shahid/ chimiwear clothing Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
THC Merchant Services, Inc Bogus operating model and untrustworthy principals Mission Texas Author: Aurora, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: THC Merchant Services, Inc Mission, Texas

Sep 01 2015
Howey Industries Bank Wire Fraud for Products not Delivered Orland Park Illinois
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Parts: Howey Industries Orland Park, Illinois

Sep 01 2015
Love, Beal, & Nixon, P.C. they garnished my daughter's bank account. tried to explain to them that my name is on the account for emergency purposes only. I am currently un-employed and cannot pay this amount (3,064.65) in one lump sum. Asked for a settlement and they still wanted 2,634.55 in one lump sum, asked for monthly payments and denied. Oklahoma city Oklahoma Suggestion on adding names to account... Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Collection Agencies: Love, Beal, & Nixon, P.C. Oklahoma city, Oklahoma

Sep 01 2015
Maker Shop Maker StudiosMaker Shop3576 Eastham DriveCulver City, CA 90232 Charged my card but NEVER fulfilled my sons order. Customer Service is NON-EXISTENT Culver City, CA Internet Author: walnut, California On-Line Stores: Maker Shop Internet

Sep 01 2015
Tom Furman - Elite Client Services Ft. Lauderdale - SCAMMER! Lies, cheats, manipulates - a hot-headed scammer who won't take no for an answer. Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Tom Furman - Elite Client Services Ft. Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida

40, Report #1252002

Sep 01 2015
Justinpoms.com Bowe Nill My daughter's Pomeranian died of old age and she is heartbroken . I was looking up pups on the Internet and came across justinpoms.com I contacted them and set it up to purchase 2 of the beautiful pups on the site. DON'T DEAL WITH THEM OR LARRY'S POMS EITHER. Atlanta Georgia Author: MORROW, Georgia District Attorneys Assistant DA: Justinpoms.com Atlanta, Georgia

Sep 01 2015
Audra Miller Interiors Audra Miller Would not release the bathromm design drawings to mysely or my contractor to get an additional bid. Newport Beach California Author: N. Tustin, California Architects & Designers: Audra Miller Interiors Newport Beach, California

Sep 01 2015
Alexandra H Goddard Either owns or is affiliated with a company known as The Xander Business Group of Blaine Ohio. IDENTITY THEFT, CYBER STALKING, CYBERABUSE Blaine Ohio
Defamatory comment Author: Apopka, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Alexandra H Goddard Blaine , Ohio

Sep 01 2015
Bartolini Finance CNAC Trying to garnish my wages for a debt that was paid already or not mine Mesa Arizona Author: Mason City, Texas Civil Rights Violators: Bartolini Finance Mesa, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. Classic Trucking Frank Santora Katherine Santora Sanford Cohen Fraud perpetrated again by Santora 646 Lorimer St Brooklyn and partner Sandy Cohen brooklyn, New York Lou Durante facing 80 counts of fraud in construction industry Millie Parisi check kiting Genovese crime family facing 20 years in prison Author: New York, New York ORGANIZED CRIME: Ace Estates Santora Equipment Corp. brooklyn, New York

Sep 01 2015
Phoenix International, Inc. AKA Construction Management America ripoff! Skipped Judgement by Changing Name. Hilton Hotel AKHI Hospitality, Inc. scam, forced out of business Scottsdale Arizona
UPDATED Notice to Natalie or Other Author of Comment Author: Mesa, AZ Builders & Contractors: Phoenix International, Inc. Scottsdale, Arizona

Sep 01 2015
Peaklife Somnapure Rip-Off Scam caused me to have a overdraft at my bank Aston PA Author: Peoria, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Peaklife Internet

Sep 01 2015
Sonja Toth Cricket employee perm locked my Phone having me enter incorrect codes until final lock, now they want to replace my almost new Phone with a refurbished one . I want new or fix mine. To boot they said I did it since George failed to notate my account with what happened.. San Diego, CA, GA, Fl Author: millerton, New York Cellular Phone Companies: Sonja Toth Internet

Sep 01 2015
AMP TALENT Anne Marie Perrault. She has repeatedly have taken DOUBLE cuts off of my work. She takes 35% from my paycheck after taking 35% from the person I have worked with. in total taking 70% of my check. This has happened a few times. RUN or please warn your friends. She has very bad character. Toronto Ontario AMP Talent Group Stands Behind its True Positive Reputation Not Defamatory ‘Anonymous’ Posts Author: Toronto, Ontario Modeling & Talent Agencies: AMP TALENT Toronto , Ontario

Sep 01 2015
Wealthy Affiliates Took my 47.00 monthly for 7 months and blocked my abilty to make money. Internet Author: Washington, D.C., Dist of Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Wealthy Affiliates Internet

Sep 01 2015
at home advisors @homeadvisors Maghgie Mcdowell and Tracy Ashley has an online company called athomeadvisors.info. Once you fill out the application and get hired that ask for you to pay 35 dollars for a seat for the online call center. Once that's done you fill out payroll info including a picture of your ss card and id. Yolu then receive several emails staing when you start training etc. Once they receive your info its very hared to contact them. They eventuslly send out different emails under alias saying this and that. They took me through a hoop for a whole month please beaware of this company. Charlotte, North Carolina Internet Author: jackson, Mississippi Consumer Services: Work at Home: at home advisors Internet