Your Search | cross country bank

Aug 22 2016
Facebook - Jaema Cae Ford; Abshire Keith Douglas I believe Fraud is the best word I can use. Facebook is nation wide; Ford is in Texas CIty, TX Internet You are out of luck. Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: Facebook Internet

Aug 22 2016
BANK OF AMERICA 26 payment plan on my mortgage was not being applied bi-weekly, BOA kept the money an applied it once a month, i was charged $4.00 per transaction Tampa Florida Author: MISSION, Texas Mortgage Companies: BANK OF AMERICA Tampa, Florida

Aug 21 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta, Georgia

Aug 21 2016
skinnoir eyenoir I was scammed out of $89.95 each taken out of my bank account. Santa Ana, California Internet Author: spfld, Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: skinnoir eyenoir Internet

Aug 21 2016
Age Escape ADVDIET, COURSESKINHLTH, HLTHYFITZONE, ALIHEALTHFIT are all the same company with different name and phone number affiliated for Age Escape Complete scam unauthorized charges on my card $800 and never ordered or recieved there product. They use the same script and refuse to refund my money. All four companys listed on my bank statement are with diff phone number are all the same company. Florida USA IINTERNET Author: keyes, California Eye Care: Age Escape Internet

Aug 20 2016
SENIOR SOULMATES I never gave them my bank account number. Must have lifted it from somewhere else. They have been charging my bank account monthly!. I had to destroy my credit card and have a new one sent and have filed a fraud report. This company is a ripoff! I never got anything online from them, only a debit to my credit card every month. Miami Beach Internet Author: Ocala, Florida Dating Services: SENIOR SOULMATES Internet

Aug 20 2016
Spybot Software 888-769-380Sheffield Vil. OH I went to website Spybot and applied for it to my laptop, did not give any bank information. Looked at my bank acct. a day later and there was a charge for $88.82 that said Software 888-769-380. I contacted Spybot and they said their product is free. It has been a month now and my laptop has completely crashed. Sheffield Vil. Ohio Author: Pollok, Texas Computer Software: Spybot Sheffield Vil., Ohio

Aug 20 2016
Simple Bank Simple Bank OnlineSimple CardSimple.com bbva compass Simple Bank Will not cash your check and make you bankrupt Portland, Oregon Internet
Author: st auguistne, Florida Financial Services: Simple Bank Internet

Aug 20 2016
First Cash Advance Michael Boyd Alex  Chicago Illinois Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Cross-Border Scams: First Cash Advance Chicago , Illinois

Aug 19 2016
infinity country barn builder RIPOFF SCAMERS spring Texas
Author: Humble, Texas Horse stables: infinity counrty barn builder spring, Texas

Aug 19 2016
Erhenbaum Lending Group i was contacted after i sent a request for a loan. they said i was approved all i needed was a cosinger or to pay 400.00 to cover up tp 5 mo payment. Stamford Connecticut Author: Campbell, Ohio Cross-Border Scams: Erhenbaum Lending Group Stamford , Connecticut

Aug 18 2016
Perfect Nutra Solutions NUTRABALANCE LLCNutraShift LLC I signed up for a free trial offer pay for shipping NO WHERE did it state in the offer I was going to be billed MONTHLY for the product I called the company 4 times and I'll be making a fraudulent claim at my bank! Pendleton Indiana
Author: Bentonville, Arkansas Weightloss Programs: Perfect Nutra Solutions Pendleton , Indiana

Aug 18 2016
Bordeaux de la casa Enrique Nunez Cancio. Georgia Burrell Cancio Will not honor 1yr health warranty on my puppy. Pueblo Colorado Author: Cross Plains, Tennessee Dog Breeders: Bordeaux de la casa Pueblo , Colorado

Aug 18 2016
Direct Funding Source llc Joohan Kim, David Ginter, David Burkhalter, George D Young Scam: They will call you out of the blue. We know your deal and have the ability to finance you. Then I was suspicous and asked what the fees were. Joohan Kim(Alias) says no fees and you ask what about appraisals, 3rd party etc. He says no need he does this in house. I said ok. Then he wants your SS#, DOB, Bank accounts etc. I said that was premature. He said he needed the info to do a background check. He said he has completed the background check and all was good. Problem is I gave him a ficticous SS#. He said no cost or fees....then he says I need to pay a $50,000 Surety for the money. I said no, he then says he will pay the fee.....but the fee has to come from me. He then trys to get all my info, SS#, Passport, DL, Bank acct's etc. Dallas Texas Author: San Antonio, Texas Commerical Lending Firm: Direct Funding Source llc Dallas, Texas

Exkash Bitcoin to Bank Account Scam Singapore / California Internet
Author: Online, Florida Credit Services: Exkash Internet

Aug 18 2016
First Premier Bank Manipulative Crooks Sioux Falls, South Dakota Internet Typical Subprime attitude... Author: Landover , Maryland Consumer Services: First Premier Bank Internet

Aug 17 2016
Citi Bank Citi Citi Bank NA Fraudulently reporting accounts on credit report Philadelphia Pennsylvania Here's What To Do! Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: Citi Bank

Aug 17 2016
High country transportation Freedom highway transportation They sold me a truck on lease purchase and put me into the negative.  Midilothian Texas Author: El Paso, Texas Local Transportation: High country transportation Midilothian, Texas

Aug 17 2016
US Bank Accounting Rules Conducive to Triggering Overdraft Fees Long Beach Nationwide A free check register and a $6 calculator could change your life Author: Long Beach, California Banks: US Bank Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
First Premier Bank Sioux falls M.D. Hungry Hippo's Sioux Falls Maryland Author: Concord, North Carolina Banks: First Premier Bank Nationwide

Aug 17 2016
Skin Noir Eye Noir aka Customer Support (per email from) Fell for free trial scam, just pay shipping; received two additional boxes product before noticing two unauthorized $186.80 deductions from bank. Internet Author: Saugatuck, Michigan Beauty Salons: Skin Noir Internet

Aug 17 2016
Freedom Auctions I contacted Freedom Auctions in early June for consignment at auction my household furniture. We were leaving the country. This furniture was picked up on June 17 2016. We were told that there would be 2 auctions, one for most furniture and one for the antiques. The first auction to take place the following week and the second antique auction to take place within 30 days. I was asked if I wanted the one check after both auctions or two checks, one after each auction. I elected for two checks Our contact at freedom auction was Brian Hollifield. Sarasota Florida Author: Keswick, Ontario Auctions: Freedom Auctions Sarasota, Florida

Aug 16 2016
target I was instructed to enroll my bank acct for ACH to go auto pay but still I was charge late fee. Minneapolis, Minnesota Author: WESTON, Florida Credit & Debt Services: target Minneapolis, Minnesota

Aug 15 2016
Northern Ford Auto dealer Cut Bank Montana Don't Use Trust As A Cover Up! Author: Point Roberts, Washington Auto Dealers: northern Ford Cut bank,

Aug 15 2016
I Green Movers Green Movers Inc Green Moving Go Green Movers Liars Scammers And Thieves This Is By Far The Worse Moving Company In The Country! Porter Ranch California Nationwide
This Is An Wonderful Moving Company! Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Moving Companies: I Green Movers Nationwide