Your Search | cross country bank

Aug 25 2014
La Dermanique My Bank-account was charged by Lumera $87.67and La Dermanique $97.88 as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered. Author: seffner, Florida Eye Care: lumera diamonds Select State/Province

Aug 25 2014
Credit One Bank Credit One Scam Las Vegas Nevada Author: Irving, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Credit One Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

28, Report #1172039

Aug 24 2014
beautyclub.net pureage skin charged credit card-scam boulder Colorado Credit Card Scam,5 months Ripping me OFF. Advise, call your bank straight away to cancel your Card Internet Author: Prahran, Beauty Salons: beautyclub.net Internet

29, Report #1172010

Aug 24 2014
click bank agree ripped iff too idaho Internet Author: Lauderhill, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: click bank Internet

30, Report #1172006

Aug 24 2014
Citi Bank Student Citi BankCiti Bank Credit CardCiti Bank Debit Complete lack of customer service Nationwide Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Corrupt Companies: Citi Bank Student Nationwide

31, Report #1171948

Aug 24 2014
Insight Card Services Urban Bank Urban Bank False Advertising Birmingham Alabama Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Insight Card Services Urban Bank Nationwide

Aug 23 2014
Silver Cross Field Joliet slammers, jim jackson dirty promotor, bad individual Joliet Illinois
Author: Naperville, Illinois Sports Teams & Clubs: Silver Cross Field Joliet, Illinois

Aug 23 2014
SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE On June 26, 2014, I requested a SLOTNUTS payout in the amount of $400.00. On July 5, 2014 SLOTNUTS sent me an e-mail stating that my request was APPROVED. I have received all kinds of excuses and so far it has been two months (even though they claim that a representative will call me prior to them depositing the $400.00 in the bank) but they haven't transferred the payout. Internet Author: COLUMBUS, Georgia Casinos & Cardrooms: SLOTNUTS CASINO ONLINE Internet

Aug 23 2014
Certified Car Bank Scammed Out of Hard Earned Money!! Kelowna Internet Author: los angeles, California Auto Advertising Services: Certified Car Bank Internet

Aug 22 2014
Utilitydiscount.webs.com This company is run in Pakistan and all gents have google voice numbers, somes are 281-643-0790,818-573-6489,818-570-1806 and much more. I fall in their trap. They told me to deposit $2500 to Bank of America account name, Shahriar Ostovari, Cambridge Massachusetts, Conduction Fraud and using money aginst USA Bridgeport Massachusetts Author: North Bellmore, New York Credit & Debt Services: Utilitydiscount.webs.com Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
WrapMatch WrapMatch.com snuck $8/month charges into our bank account. Stole $32 from us so far. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Auto Advertising Services: WrapMatch Internet

Aug 22 2014
American Moving Group the only thing they moved was my money out of my bank account Boca Raton Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Moving Companies: American Moving Group Boca Raton, Florida

Aug 22 2014
Fico Perfection Jack Dunham thief stole money and did not perform any work direct bank deposit Bank of America Houston Texas Author: jacksonville, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Fico Perfection Houston, Texas

Aug 22 2014
Equinox equinoxserum.com I called to notify the company that the trial products arrived while I was out of the country. I explained to the representative m but they won't return my money either way. It should be illegal to automatically make an individual a member of any company if a person tries a product. Bluffdale Utah Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Misc. Health Specialists: Equinox Bluffdale, Utah

Aug 22 2014
rosegal I made my order over a month a go and received nothing. Yet they took my money. I can't get a hold of the company. The number they listed is not there's. They also say free shipping but my bank statement shows they charged for international shipping. Internet Author: pleasant gap, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: rosegal Internet

Aug 22 2014
Resurgent Capital Services Trying to collect money for a closed credit card account. -HSBC Bank USA, N.A.- Troy Michigan Author: Keyser, West Virginia Collection Agencies: Patricia Sterne Troy, Michigan

Aug 22 2014
Nature cleanse Pure Garcinia Gambogia Watch your bank account Internet Author: 104 Main St, Virginia Drug Manufacturers: Nature cleanse Internet

Aug 21 2014
Country places Inc Don Busby False advertising of House for sale Knoxville Tennessee Author: Columbia, Tennessee Real Estate Services: Country places Inc Knoxville , Tennessee

Aug 21 2014
Value Point Distribution LLC This company is stealing hard earned money and lieing all the way to the bank. Mill Valley California Author: Stanton, Tennessee Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Value Point Distribution LLC Mill Valley, California

Aug 21 2014
Blue Bell Mountain Coffee El Salvador Rogelio Arriaza Thief who preys on internet buyers El Salvador Author: Apex, North Carolina Cross-Border Scams: Blue Bell Mountain Coffee El Salvador Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya Joe Harris, RBC associates, aca USLegalnetwork: A. Orlov, Lauren Royston claimed consumer Financial protection , federaly authorized ... Fraud signing w/ non existing attorneys w/whom we nevEr have any contact, done via UsLegalNetwork contacting and claiming that they FedEraLly Authoraised company to do modification for FREE and if in 30 days bank will nor respond than they will assign to attorney who will file in court in our state. Uppon sign Reguest to bank via Signw/me allegedly place papers w/ contract that we never read , and ask to provide card information if need to file future clerk fees , while in fact sign us w/ asttorneys fo :MASS LAW SUIT...IN N.Y... AND DRAFTED OVER $2.1 159 New York New York Author: iSLANDS, Florida Loan Modification: RBCLaw office of New York/atty.J.A.Amselem,Svetlana Rovenskaya New York, New York

Aug 21 2014
SHELLPOINT IS A SCAM RESURGENET, LVNV, BANK OF NEW YORK, ETC... SHELLPOINT VIOLATED HAMP MORTGAGE AGREEMENT AND FRAUD GREENSVILLE North Carolina Author: Newport Beach, California Collection Agencies: SHELLPOINT IS A SCAM GREENSVILLE, North Carolina

Aug 21 2014
Agero Cross Country Group Refusal to reimburse for rental care during claim process Medford Massachusetts Author: Long Beach, California Consumer Services: Agero Medford, Massachusetts

Aug 21 2014
VERIZON WIRELESS, VERIZON WIRELESS ARE LIARS AND DONT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMERS pHONE SUPPORT Nationwide Author: CANYON COUNTRY,, California Cellular Phone Companies: VERIZON WIRELESS Nationwide

Aug 21 2014
Vesta Boost Been charging bogus amount of 60.12 to my bank account Portland Internet Author: Durango, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Vesta Boost Internet