Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank
There may be more reports for "cross country bank"
For more results perform a general search for "cross country bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 17 2017
Vita-lumanance Unauthorized use of my bank charge card for items that I did not order. The items were skin cream and eye serum. St. Petersburg Florida Author: nashville, Tennessee Skin Care: Vita-lumanance St. PETERSBURG, FLORIDA

Feb 17 2017
upgarcinia ultra premium garcinia cambogia phone 1-88-564-3218 puritycleanse got a14day try from up garcinia and purity cleanse didnt work . i call and cancel and i got a rma on the two bottle and i call my bank to stop card and thay told me to send it back with atracking number and wait some day for them to get it back and thay will help me get my money back there was no packing slip in the bag for pills only the retrun address on the bag Los Angeles California Author: hermann, Missouri Weightloss Programs: upgarcinia Los Angeles, California

Feb 17 2017
CREDIT ONE BANK DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT AND TOOK MONEY FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT LAS VEGAS NV Yes..but Author: folsom, Pennsylvania Computer Fraud: CREDIT ONE BANK Internet

Feb 17 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered the remote control Shark Ballon on 12/17/2016 and never recieved my package. Order #94829, Tracking #RR387537VU. I have tried to contact mant times and no response. I notified my bank and I was chargerd for the Item which I never received Internet Author: League City, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 17 2017
Anthem Healthkeepers Blue Cross Blue Shield Re imbursement of charged policies Newark,New Jersey Virginia Author: Blackwater, Virginia Health Insurance: Anthem Healthkeepers Internet

Feb 17 2017
Vince Enterprises Karl thomas Called my mother and sister reporting I owed 520. Gave them my information they took $75 from my account and said they would continue to do that every two weeks until May 11. Called the same number back and now the company is a resort and spa all of a sudden Encino California Author: Redford, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Vince Enterprises

Feb 16 2017
Tax Products Group Santa Barbara Turbotax/ Santa Barbara Bank and Trust Withholding my tax refund for weeks after IRS sent it to my bank USAA Santa Barbara California Author: Sandy, Utah Attorney Generals: Tax Products Group Santa Barbara Internet

Feb 16 2017
The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Comerca Bank,Mastercard, Social Security Disability Faild to protect my Socil Security Disability, Allowed my funds to be drained San Antonio, TX 78224-5998 Nationwide Author: Joplin, Missouri Online banking: The Direct Express® Debit MasterCard® card Nationwide

Feb 16 2017
Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota Unexpected Out of Network Bills Minneapolis Minnesota Author: Prior Lake, Minnesota Health Insurance: Blue Cross Blue Shield Minnesota Minneapolis, Minnesota

Feb 16 2017
Simple Bank BVAA, Compass BEWARE, THIEVES Portland Oregon Robert Author: Gloucester, Massachusetts Banks: Simple Bank Oregon

Feb 16 2017
Skin and Eye Royale Fraud After seeing an advertisement for thse products I ordered the 14 day rial offer. I didn't receive the product for another four days. When I called my bank to check baance I have two charges taken out of my account prior to the end of the trial date. Fountain Valley California Author: Edison, New Jersey Skin Care: Skin and Eye Royale Fountain Valley, California

Feb 15 2017
Bank of america Nationwide Author: Silver spring, Maryland Adult Web Site: Bank of america Nationwide

Feb 15 2017
macys Macys, aka department store bank,aka GC credit company has filed false reports to credit agences, billed me for false services, filed with collection agence falsely Henderson, Galleria Mall Nevada Author: henderson, Nevada Department & Outlet Stores: macys Henderson, , Nevada

Feb 15 2017
E-Cigs Vapor On Line Like the other reports I have been reading, there was no mention of a continuing membership where I would be charged $100.00. Well, I look at my bank statement, and sure enough, they hit me for the $100.00. The only difference from what I've read is that while I was ordering, I clicked no on all the extras, and a window popped up thanking me for my order and that I had chosen NOT to continue as a member. St. Louis Missouri Author: Bauxite, Arkansas Advertising / Deceptive: E-Cigs St. Louis, Missouri

Feb 14 2017
High Class Universe ripped me off I ordered 2 cute dog banks called The World's Cutest Dog Coin Bank Money Box , and I paid $21.99 each. I don't know - their web site is shut down. Internet Author: Moline, Illinois Gift Shops: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 14 2017
APM Faxless this company some how got access to my account and took money.. investigation is now being done by my bank..Vancouver British Columbia Author: New Westminster, British Columbia Banks: APM Faxless Vancouver, British Columbia

Feb 14 2017
flagship merchant services charged my bank account for a card reader that was never aujthorsized charlestown Massachusetts Author: Columbus, Ohio Banks: flagship merchant services charlestown, Massachusetts

Feb 13 2017
Flash Advance A total bait and switch company. After giving my info my bank accounts were attacked. Tampa Internet/Florida Author: Studio City, California Financial Services: Flash Advance Internet

Feb 12 2017
Derm Essence I purchased a free on-line aging cream, shipping only $4.95. It didn't work, returned it, and notice that they charge my credit over $300. Albany, Georgia and North Cross, Georgia Internet Author: Grand Blanc, Michigan Skin Care: Derm Essence Internet

Feb 12 2017
Synchrony Bank, Synchrony Financial Rewards, Credit Card, Customer Service, Denial, Rude, Ripoff, Cheated Nationwide Let's talk contradiction.. Author: Illinois Banks: Synchrony Bank Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
MERRICK BANK scam, liars, missing payment Nationwide And... Author: ridgewood, New York Credit & Debt Services: MERRICK BANK Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Glowappeal Nouveau skin care celestial core jaanu Charging my bank account under different names almost $200. For a one time free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling Tustin, california Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Glowappeal Internet

Feb 11 2017
Celestial core Jaanu skin care Free sample for $4.95 shipping and handling. Charged my bank acct. $89.95 Internet
Author: Little compton , Rhode Island Skin Care: Celestial core Internet

Feb 11 2017
STARLING CAPITAL Scammer duped me into depositing over 10k. Promoted huge returns then DENIED every withdrawal request ! Internet The Cost of Greed Author: Yoakum, Texas Cross-Border Scams: STARLING CAPITAL Internet

Feb 10 2017
VIRGIN MOBIL Bought a iPhone from Virgin Mobil tried to return and said I never purchased phone. Its on my bank account Virgin Mobile Plainfield, IN Internet Author: Henderson, Nevada Telemarketers: VIRGIN MOBIL Internet