CROSS COUNTRY BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank
There may be more specific results for "cross country bank"
For more specific results for "cross country bank"
Showing 51-75 of 54,098 Found Reports For more specific results for "cross country bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 10 2017
Hi country gmc buick farmington nm I was sold a car with bald tires and they misrepresented the car and the price never giving me the real price. and when they sais to come in to dealership to make an attempt to try to fix thier mistake they just give me one tire and then joke about it very loudly i farmington New mexico Author: kayenta, Arizona Auto Dealers: Hi country gmc buick farmington nm Nationwide

May 10 2017
Home Internet Careers; also, Click-Partners Home Internet Careers gives you instructive info on how to become member, charged me $47.00 for membership and also paid $67. to obtain info on additional cos. , the instructions to sign up took me to Click-Partners . they offered five cos. available, i wrote to them several times to ask about addt com. identity as I had paid for that info, numerous emails, no response since i became member. the money was deducted from my bank on the 17th of March...today is the 26th of March and I've received no communication from them.  Internet Author: Hallandale Beach, Florida Sales People: Home Internet Careers Internet

May 10 2017
Elect productions Aleksandr sharapovaAlexander Gonzales Rafael Benjamin micheal blue Promise of a chauffeur position and sent bank check for $4890 for attire and to get teir company car from a ship to pick up their ceo in San antonio CA Internet Author: Camden, South Carolina Internet Fraud: Elect productions Internet

May 10 2017
Diet Supplements - SEC Removed $79.95 from my bank account without my knowledge. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - SEC Las Vegas, Nevada

May 10 2017
Santander consumer USA and bank Santander bank I'm gonna keep these dogs are there Extremely high interests rate Internet Author: orlando, Florida Rental Stores: Santander consumer USA and bank Internet

May 10 2017
Sociallity no individuals mentioned on website Sociallity bank account thieves taking money from your account without your permission or knowlege Internet nationawide Author: Roebuck, South Carolina Doctors: Sociallity Internet

May 09 2017
Global client solutions Withdrew from my bank account I don't know who they are Internet Author: RIDGEWAY, Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Global client solutions Internet

May 09 2017
NEW YORK LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEY Sr. ATTORNEY ROY WILSON The scammer sent me an email..with all of my personal information, including bank routing number, bank account number, and social security number. He was basically threatening me that if i did not settle this immediately that he would be contacting my employer and taking all of my income. new york Author: bridgewater, Massachusetts Unusual Rip-Off: NEW YORK LEGAL GROUP OF ATTORNEY Sr. ATTORNEY ROY WILSON Nationwide

May 09 2017
vintonauto suzanne hagler found a motor home,fantastic deal,price was right,pictures were very good,set up on their site to transfer money to the chase bank in miami fl Internet florida Author: st james city, Florida RV Dealers: vintonauto Internet

May 09 2017
Complaint Review: Bank Transactions Inc – The Author of this Report has requested that the Report be withdrawn. | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | Bank Transactions Inc ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Diego California ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Author: san diego, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Inc San Diego, California

May 09 2017
Trs limited Scammers Overseas Internet Author: Cincinnati , Ohio Cross-Border Scams: Trs limited Internet

Luz Estafa amorosa por internet internetLight Internet scam love
Author: Sevilla, Cross-Border Scams: Luz Sevilla, Seleccionar Estado / Provincia

63, Report #1372058

May 08 2017
AMAZON AND SYNCHRONY BANK CUSTOMER SERVICE NIGHTMARE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE Nationwide Author: Peoria, Arizona Credit Services: AMAZON AND SYNCHRONY BANK CUSTOMER SERVICE NIGHTMARE Nationwide

64, Report #1372035

May 08 2017
Credit One Bank Sherman Financial Group LLC Robert DeJong Deceptive Marketing, Exhorbitant Credit Card Fees, Created Account and Never Sent Card Yet Billed for $75 Annual Fee Las Vegas Nevada Author: Des Moines, Iowa Banks: CreditOne Bank Las Vegas, Nevada

65, Report #1371917

May 08 2017
YOUTH RENU YOUTH RENU SKIN ORYOUTH RENU EYE I ORDERED BOTH -TRIAL- EMPHASIS ON TRIAL - PRODUCTS THE YOUTH RENU SKIN AND THE YOUTH RENU EYE. FIVE DAYS AFTER RECEIVING THEM, I WAS CHARGED $89.97 AND 85.97. I CALLED TO INQUIRE WHY AND WAS TOLD THAT I SHOULD HAVE READ THE TERMS BEFORE AUTHORING THE TRIAL SHIPMENT. THE VERY RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON SAID THEY DO NOT GIVE REFUNDS AND THAT I COULD NOT CANCEL MY ORDER IF IT WASN'T DONE WITHIN THE 14 DAY PERIOD OF PLACING THE ORDER. I HAD TO THEN CLOSE MY BANK ACCOUNT AND OPEN UP ANOTHER ACCOUNT TO AVOID FUTURE CHANGES. THIS COMPANY IF VERY DECEPTIVE, DISHONEST AND DOESN'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT INTEGRITY. INTERNET Author: NIOTA, Tennessee Skin Care: YOUTH RENU Internet

66, Report #1371916

May 08 2017
ACS CASH SERVICES I was sent an email stating that if I don't pay the settlement amount $432.45 then your property and bank account will be seized in two days and you have to go prison for 1 year Internet They are scammers - don't contact them in any way Author: Austin, Texas Collection Agency's: ACS CASH SERVICES Internet

May 08 2017
CROSS TRADE KFT ADAMS ILZE CLAIR I want to get my prepaid 500$ money back. Capetown Internet Author: Tashkent, Other Motorcycles: CROSS TRADE KFT Internet

May 07 2017
Bank of America BOA Unclaimed Property, Inactive Account Plano, TX Nationwide Good luck with that--- Author: Plano, Texas Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

May 06 2017
Nic nacs general I ordered a hoodie in the beginning of March of 2017 and they took money off my account had a confirmation email but it got deleted but do have bank statement. Phone number on the Web site was California Internet Nic-Nacs General Author: New Berlin, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Nic nacs general Internet

May 06 2017
Attorney Jessica Norvell & Officer Joseph Brown Bank Fraud, Check Fraud, Theft by Disception and more Los Angeles and I think Michagan California Author: Staunton, Virginia Court Judges: Attorney Jessica Norvell Los Angeles, California

Lux style international Lux style Scam company DENMARK Internet
Author: Colchester, Other Cross-Border Scams: Lux style international Internet

May 06 2017
Curt Platt / Equis Financial Charged my bank Acct without any knowledge of amount after cancelling policies Sarasota Florida Author: Cape Coral, Florida Insurance Agencies: United / LBS Sarasota, Florida

May 05 2017
SkinOpulent / Skin recover now / Eye invigorating helpsalgovisi In March of 2017, I seen an ad for samples of a product called skin opulent online for $4.95 and thought I would try it.Of. course, before I checked out, a box popped up for eye opulent for $5.95 and I checked it. A couple weeks later, I got the product. Not real impressed. Forget all about it until ... I got my bank statement. This company had helped themselves to $267.80 !!! Fountain Valley ? Nationwide Author: Marion , Illinois Skin Care: SkinOpulent Nationwide

May 05 2017
Buddy's Furniture Buddy's Home FurnitureBuddy's Home Furnishings Committed fraud with my bank Statesboro Georgia Author: Portal, Georgia Bait-and-Switch: Buddy's Furniture Statesboro, Georgia

May 05 2017
Merchandise Direct PLEASE BEWARE!!!! This company is a fraudulent company it is trying to submit checks over the phone or thru other methods of payment from unsuspecting people..luckily my bank caught it.  Author: durham , North Carolina Beauty Salons: Merchandise Direct Nationwide