CROSS COUNTRY BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank
There may be more specific results for "cross country bank"
For more specific results for "cross country bank"
Showing 51-75 of 90,903 Found Reports For more specific results for "cross country bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 13 2017
Techprotect Bright star device protect I have had 750.00 removed from bank account since 2015 for 23.57 didn't realize till august of this year Alpharetta GA Author: Jonesvilly, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Techprotect , GA

Oct 13 2017
Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o FAKE ORDER SCAMMER FRAUDSTER FAKE EXPORT ORDER FAKE COMPANY FAKE CAR DEALER Brezice Nationwide SCAMMER Author: Berlin, California Auto Dealers: Kristjan Debelak kristjan@apislovenija.com API INVEST D.o.o Nationwide

Oct 13 2017
Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Keeping trying to deny parts of my claims, citing they have not received the proper paperwork from Henry Ford Hospital. I personally walked in computer generated forms from Henry Ford Hospital, Blue Cross Blue Shield and their own forms filled out by my doctors, which they claim they can't read. Dearborn Michigan Author: Romulus, Michigan Health Insurance: Unicare Insurance and Ford Motor Company Dearborn, Michigan

Oct 12 2017
Waypoint Homes Northern California colony homes, starwood homes Scam company that lies and breaks the law Sacramento Nationwide Again? Author: Vacaville, California Real Estate Services: Waypoint Homes Northern California Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
PAUL ATKINS paul@chariotgt.com CHARIOT GLOBAL TRADING PAUL ATKINS paul@chariotgt.com CHARIOT GLOBAL TRADING FAKE ORDER FAKE EXPORTER FRAUDSTER FAKE LC FAKE BANK LETTER SCAMMER DO NOT DO BUSINESS UK Slander Author: BERLIN, Auto Dealers: PAUL ATKINS paul@chariotgt.com CHARIOT GLOBAL TRADING ,

Oct 12 2017
pure CBD I ordered CBD for 5 dollars n they charged my bank account numerous amounts of 79.99 n 69.99 I called n called n no answer. Las Vegas Nevada Las Vegas Nevad Author: HONOLULU, Hawaii Banks: pure CBD Nationwide

Oct 12 2017
Movie Houses Unkown Sean Patrick Kennedy Movie Houses Unkown is a fraud. Hollywood Florida KEVIN you were warned about Sean already Author: Highland, California Auto Parts: Movie Houses Unkown Hollywood , Florida

Oct 12 2017
Bipedd Endo oil It was for a free trial offer pay for shipping but the whole time it was creating your membership to be chrged a fee of $79.99 for the oil and a fee of $69.99 for the balm. It gives you a number to call to cancel in 10 days before they charge you bank account. I can not connect the number not working or can I cancel thru website. Internet Author: Leland, North Carolina Medical Supplies: Bipedd Internet

Oct 12 2017
Prime Consulting Consulting Prime Smart Analysis Consulting Job Offer as Supply Chain Management Consultant - Expanding in US London Nationwide
Thanks for sharing, it allowed me to confirm this job training and opportunity was a scam ! Author: Atlanta, Georgia Business Consultants: Prime Consulting Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
ROK7 The company advertised I could get a virtual reality head set and just pay shipping. My bank statement stated I was charged shipping then later charged another 49.99. They keep taking money out I don't owe Lakeland Florida Author: Waterloo, Iowa Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: ROK7 Lakeland, Florida

Oct 11 2017
AQP/RTfullfillment keeps billing excessive fees to bank acct after a sample Doral Florida Author: Beaufort, South Carolina Alternative Health: AQP/RTfullfillment Doral, Florida

Oct 11 2017
HUD HOMES USA signed up for free trial membership upon the 3 rd day I could no longer access the website. Called and hudhomesusa claim they had no info on me (phone number, emaill address, or credit card info) although my card was charged the $39.80. I called my bank and reported fraud on them. nation wide Nationwide Author: DALLAS, Texas Realtors: HUD HOMES USA Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
Duct Depot Dmitry Dmitry ripped my mother on law for $1200 dollars for some duct cleaning work and even had the nerve to follow her to the BANK! Bergen County No Address Author: New Jersey Cleaning Services: Duct Depot Nationwide

Oct 11 2017
National Financial Svc LLC I have a $50.00 charge on my bank account and I did not use their services New York New York Author: Mountain Top, Pennsylvania Investment Brokers: National Financial Svc LLC New York, New York

Oct 11 2017
security service federal credit union Non-Posting of Charges, Then post day later with nsf fees san antonio Texas NSF postings--- Author: helotes, Texas Credit & Debt Services: security service federal credit union san antonio, Texas

Oct 11 2017
Goodfellas Auto Decatur, Georgia. Eugene Eugene Good fellas auto... Decatur Georgia STILL lying Author: Tucker, Georgia Auto Dealers: Goodfellas Auto Decatur, Georgia. Eugene Decatur , Georgia

Oct 10 2017
Synchrony Bank Outrageous! Orlando Florida Funny thing is--- Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Synchrony Bank Orlando, Florida

Oct 10 2017
Rough Country Rustic Furniture & Decor No Communication, They take your money and don't deliver a product Mountain Grove Missouri
Author: Mowrystown, Ohio Arts & Crafts Stores: Rough Country Rustic Furniture & Decor , Missouri

Oct 10 2017
Fingerhut Web Bank Payment Program Options that affects Customer's Credit report Ridgewood, Minnesota Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas On-Line Stores: Fingerhut Nationwide

Oct 10 2017
PayPal Delay and refusal to return funds Internet Not really Author: REDWOOD CITY, California Financial Services: PayPal Internet

Oct 09 2017
Surplus Diabetic Supplies, LLC I sold my One Touch Ultra Test Strips to them. They sent me a check in the mail for 158 dollars but when I deposited the check I received a notice of insufficient funds. I have tried to call them and they have not returned my call. My bank charged me $12 for their bad check and I was never paid my $158 for the test strips. Don’t use this company. Chicago Illinois Author: Kapolei, Hawaii Bad Check Writers: Surplus Diabetic Supplies, LLC Chicago , Illinois

Oct 09 2017
midnight express books they lie so i can send them a money order they deposit my money into their account and lie saying they never receive till i call my bank and confirmed that it was deposit after that i ask for the transcript that i paid for and they refuse to send it to me they are scammers they will scam you out your money and when i requested a refund they refuse and was very nasty about it berryville Arkansas Author: Hampton, Virginia Book Publishers: midnight express books berryville, Arkansas

Oct 09 2017
R Z Services LLC Rick Zeuch Non-Payment, Not paid in Full Middleburg Heights Ohio Payment Author: Mogadore, Ohio Paint & Wallpaper: R Z Services LLC Middleburg Heights, Ohio

Oct 08 2017
HOLT CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE WE BUYING A CAR FORM THEM .AND CANCEL THE PROTECTION PLAN.THEY WAS TO CONTACT THE BANK TO GIVE $3000 FOR THE CONTRACT, THEY NEVER DID, NOW WE TRYING GET IN TOUCH THEY HAVE GOING OUT BUSINESS.PLASA ARLINGTON Texas Author: ARLINGTON, Texas Auto Dealers: HOLT CHRYSLER JEEP DODGE ARLINGTON, Texas

Oct 08 2017
Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Bryan Davis is the online hacker with different names, phone numbers and IEP address and different locations too in different countries too online hackers tacoma, washington Nationwide Wells fargo was agreeing with ashley hawthorne that I was harassing her it was down right dirty what those felon employees did to me because they was starring at me because she was calling the police Author: Tacoma, Washington Civil Rights Violators: Wells Fargo and Gary Johnson Nationwide