Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank
There may be more reports for "cross country bank"
For more results perform a general search for "cross country bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 08 2017
Strike it rich x sweepstakes E Wright They take your information and clean your bank account out. It's a scam! Clearwater,FL 33758-90 CLEARWATER,FL Author: Chuckey, Tennessee Unusual Rip-Off: Strike it rich x sweepstakes Internet

Feb 07 2017
Pro Mailing Center, LLC Lisa Cross Fail to pay wages per contract agreement Internet Author: King George,, Virginia Shipping & Handling: Pro Mailing Center, LLC Internet

Feb 07 2017
Alliance Bank Credit Jordan Davies Cynthia Beware this Company and owner Jordan Davies and colleague Cynthia are scam artist!!!! Arlington Texas Author: new jersey, New Jersey Credit & Debt Services: Alliance Bank Credit Arlington, Texas

Feb 07 2017
beauty wrinkle reducer captivating beauty charged my account 99.95 and 89.95 3 days after getting a sample for $4.95 they are very rude when you try to cancel and wouldn't give the name of a manager having to get my bank fraud dept. involved utau Internet Author: Davisburg, Michigan Skin Care: beauty wrinkle reducer Internet

Feb 07 2017
Unstoppable Vision ordered an adorable puppy bank that has motion and moves like he's gobbling up food very fast. Alexandria Louisiana Author: Swartz Creek, Michigan Credit Card Fraud: Unstoppable Vision Alexandria, Louisiana

Feb 07 2017
Tee Drop I ordered a cerebral palsy awareness ring two months ago and never recieved my item. The money was taken from my bank account. They refuse to answer any emails, voicemails or social media messages. Internet Author: New Port Richey, Florida Jewelers: Tee Drop Internet

Feb 07 2017
Empowr.com Seized Account Funds, Fraudulent and Unfounded Accusations, Unjustified Account Closure San Diego Internet Author: Cross City, Florida Work at Home Business: Empowr.com Internet

Feb 07 2017
Unstoppable Vision Cute dog bank scam- took money and never delivered banks Alexandria Louisiana Author: Pikeville, North Carolina Toy Stores: Unstoppable Vision Alexandria, Louisiana

Feb 06 2017
World wide vintage autos False statements and false documentation of junk products. The rip off vintage car dealers of the country. Denver Colorado
Author: Waddell , Arizona Auto & Truck Rental: World wide vintage autos Denver, Colorado

Feb 06 2017
Alliance Bank Credit Jordan Davies Poor practice never recieved what I paid for this company is a complete rip off dont waste your money Arlington Internet
This is NOT my Experience Author: Dallas , Texas Credit Services: Alliance Bank Credit Internet

Feb 06 2017
PaxForex.com PAXFOREXPaxForex.com PaxForex.com is a scam. Asking for my full bank records in real time. Asking me for full color copies of my ID, Credit Card, Bank account login. They asked me to login to the bank and print all my financial records Internet Author: Florida Brokerage Companies: PaxForex.com Internet

Comenity Bank Blood sucking bank Columbus Internet, OH
Never said it was Author: Pennsylvania Banks: Comenity Bank Internet

Feb 05 2017
Ace Loans Adams White, John Carter Senior Attorney. Garnett my wages taking money out of my account freezing my bank account Internet Author: Alexander City, Alabama Civil Rights Violators: Ace Loans Internet

Feb 05 2017
High Class Universe Facebook ad for worlds cutest dog coin bank - ordered but never received Internet
Author: Vero Beach, Florida Computer Mail Order: High Class Universe Internet

Feb 05 2017
Pharma247 Hock Marine & Logistics,American Medical Center (Dr.Richard Styles) Kiev,Ukraine..Andriy Olesksiy,Elena Karetskaya STOLE MONEY FROM A DISABLED VETERAN ! Kiev,Ukraine..Baltimore, Maryland, Ohio Nationwide Author: Phoenixville, Pennsylvania Cross-Border Scams: Pharma247 Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
JPM Chase Bank NA Misleading Sales Practices on Credit Cards/Balance Transfer Offers Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Banks: JPM Chase Bank NA Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Jacked antler Cannot talk to or cancel Internet Author: Rapid city , South Dakota Cross-Border Scams: Jacked antler Internet

Feb 04 2017
Bank of America Account locked Nationwide Really? Author: McFarland , Wisconsin Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Feb 04 2017
Vast Mountain Development, JVA, John Owen, Don Brown, Misti Mathis, John Somma, Rog Carrington, Yohann Anderson John D Owen Gold Mining Boiler Room / Ponzi Scheme - CA, WA, DE, TX, AZ, NV Dallas, Texas
Author now attacking anyone w/business relationship w/this co. Author: , Arizona Cross-Border Scams: Vast Mountain Development, JVA, John Owen, Don Brown, Misti Mathis, John Somma, Rog Carrington, Yohann Anderson Dallas, Texas

Feb 03 2017
Computor Technical Support Robert Morales On 2-2-2017 Robert Morales called me informing me that they over charged me 200.00 on my credit card and they needed to refund me my money, so he ask me to turn on my computer so I did just that, he then took control of my computer where he was adding money to my Bank of Amercia from the company Chase account I saw where the deposit of 1200.00 was made but the deposit never took palce, he then told me that I had to repay the $1000.00 back so he told me to go to Wal Mart and purchase some itune gift card that equal up to $1000.00 and call him back with the numbers, so I did just that not thinking that I would get beat out of my money and that''s all the money I had to pay my doctor bills and my medicine, it cost me $900.00 for those cards and I still have my receit and all of the cards. Can some one please help me retrieve my $900.00. Santa Cruz California Author: Hemet, California Computer Service & Repair: Computor Technical Support Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
US Bank Reliacard Fraud Dispute Nationwide Author: Perkasie, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: US Bank Reliacard Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
ecigs ecigsbrand.com they offered a vapor cig for shipping and handling cost only, and then with in thirty days they withdrew 85 dollors out of my bank account, when I talked to them they said the charge was for the product and they would only give me back 21 dollors of the 85 dollors that in my oppinion they stole from me.Nothing was ever said to me that I was gonna be charged for this product that they were offering for shipping and handling only, to me when they say pay shipping and handling only thats it you should not get charged full price for this product, that to me is a very agrevise case of fraud and misrepresontation by this company, I am very poor living from pay check to pay check and can not afford this. I am very heart broken that someone would take advantage of people in this way, when they are trying to better themselfs and then someone takes advantage of them and steals their little of money they have, now I cant pay my bills or get any food for another week until my husband gets paid, I am sick to my stomach and I dont know how I am gonna tell my husband that we are broke and dont have any money for groceries or bills. Please if anyone reads my report DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM , if you want to quite smoking talk to your doctor and get help from family and freinds but please please dont fall for this scam , because they will take your money right out of your bank account even with out your consent or aknowlegdement. Internet Author: algonac, Michigan Internet Fraud: ecigs Internet

Feb 03 2017
Luminess Air Genesis Brands-Ultimate Scrubber-Luminess - LPGHP Gel Nail Systems LLC - Luminess Cosmetics, LLC - Luminess Air - Luminess Fraud - Unauthorized Debits from your Bank Account - Misrepresentation sale over the phone Stafford Nationwide Author: Aliso Viejo, California Beauty Products: Luminess Air Nationwide

Feb 03 2017
icfreeshipping i received a 12.97 charge on my bank card and do not know why Internet Author: Kalkaska, Michigan Websites: icfreeshipping Internet

Feb 03 2017
credit one bank recieved a letter in the mail from the company says was able to use my card so i used it and dint go through.  las vegas nevada What's The Big Deal? Author: chicago, Illinois Banks: credit one bank las vegas, Illinois