CROSS COUNTRY BANK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: cross country bank
There may be more specific results for "cross country bank"
For more specific results for "cross country bank"
Showing 76-100 of 90,903 Found Reports For more specific results for "cross country bank"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 08 2017
EMBLHA LLC Internet only Internet Author: Knox, Indiana Cross-Border Scams: EMBLHA LLC Internet

Oct 08 2017
Harvest moon loan I had put in for a loan online a lady named Tish ext#(0261) called me and said I was approved and said she was a assistant manager and that they would approve me for a $250 loan I have called them several times I also got a voice mail from a lady named Sharon ext#(1500) she was letting me know my second payment was coming up and let me kbow I could call them to pay it all the way off. I have called her as well as Tish more than 6 times to ask how much more I owe on my loan because I have already made over 5 payment now I am at 9 payments totaling out to over $1000 with no phone call back on type of communication at all I have talked to my bank and we are trying everything to get throw to harvest moon my bank has called than as well and they have had no luck either. This place is scamming me and millions of other people, this place needs shut down. Boulevard California Internet From their website- Author: Columbus, Ohio Loan Modification: Harvest moon loan Internet

Oct 07 2017
Visalia Skin Care They charged my bank account with 89 .00 for a free trail with out my outorization Internet Author: Bakersfield, California Beauty Products: Visalia Skin Care Internet

Oct 07 2017
PANAMA PROPERTY CONNECTION Jack Studnicky TRUMP OCEAN CLUB, Internet Honesty and Truth Author: , Realtors: Panama Property Connection - Punta Pacifica Realty Internet

Oct 07 2017
Woww fashion ELLY'S WORLD I placed an order for a steam flat iron for my hair on July 25th 2017. The money was taken out of my bank account, but still no product almost 3 months later. I would suggest for others not to order from Elly's World, also known as Wow Fashions! Don't know Internet Author: Hephzibah, Georgia Credit Card Fraud: Woww fashion Internet

Oct 06 2017
Old Country Van Lines They should be awarded as worst moving experience ever award. New Jersey Nationwide Author: Pleasanton, California Moving Companies: Old Country Van Lines Nationwide

Oct 06 2017
US Bank @ unknown Scam and Bank Fees Green Bay Wisconsin How Author: Manitowoc, Wisconsin Banks: US Bank @ unknown Green Bay, Wisconsin

Oct 05 2017
Messrs. Active Plus Messrs. Active + Further to my report to your company on Salt Lake City UTAH Author: Other Cross-Border Scams: Messrs. Active Plus Salt Lake City,

Oct 05 2017
Bank Transactions Impossible to Cancel a Merchant Account - Fees Continue to Pile Up San Diego, Las Vegas, nationwide Nationwide Author: California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Bank Transactions Nationwide

Oct 05 2017
Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Dead Beat Tenants! Landlords beware! Destroyed my property! Miami Florida
Thank you Author: Miami, Florida Real Estate Services: Richard Brenner and Kristy Brennar Miami, Florida

Oct 05 2017
Best Buy Purchased 4 insurance plans on iPhones thru Best Buy, cancelled plans 1st week in July. Contacted Best Buy/geek squad 3 times since as they are still billing me! Contacted bank and had them refuse any further charges!! Today another charge,, contacted my bank and low and behold they changed their name so that charge would go thru! The fact of fraudulent activity with name changing is absolutely horrendous! I will no longer do business with Best Buy and/or geek squad! Absolutely poor business practices! Sooo disappointed in such a big company! You should be ashamed! Fairless hills Pennsylvania Author: Levittown, Pennsylvania Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Best Buy Internet

Oct 05 2017
amazon prime store card Bait n switch interest rate and Syncrony Bank is the worst to call. There is no heartbeat in the organization. Orlando Florida Typical Author: ESCONDIDO, California Credit & Debt Services: amazon prime store card Internet

Oct 05 2017
M &T Bank M& T bank charges not one but Two overdraft fees of $37.50 within 4 days of each other. They do not help with disputes to your account, make you jump through many hoops although every bank is equipped to and insured for disputes. White Plains New York Question for you--- Author: Valhalla, New York Banks: M &T Bank White Plains, New York

Oct 05 2017
Cash advance Cash/loans advance They've made at least 20 attempts to call and offer loans, I spoke with a rep and they requested money down, bank account info and I told them I was reporting them for harassment Chicago Illinois Author: Mays Landing, New Jersey Miscellaneous Companies: Cash advance Chicago, Illinois

Oct 05 2017
fresh diet solution trace# 1401910 continue to charge my bank account for merchandise. Every 3 months a charge of $42.00 is credit to my account.  Internet Author: detroit, Michigan Weightloss Programs: fresh diet solution Internet

Oct 05 2017
Student Loan Relief Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Student Loan Relief's clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with SLR. Student Loan Relief is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Student Loan Relief recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Seriously final Author: Carrollton, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Student Loan Relief TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Student Loan Relief offers clients an affordable way to make their Federal Student Loan debt easier to manage. Student Loan Relief’s consultants work with borrowers to identify the best combination of Federal, State, and/or Local programs, given their financial needs. Student Loan Relief will then create an implementation strategy that will maximize the impact of each program. Dallas, Texas

Oct 05 2017
Bill Scott Billscott808@gmail.com‭+1 (619) 816-1374‬ This guy messaged me to buy couch I’m selling online and I told him repeadidly I only take cash or credit. He wanted my bank account info and a pic of my credit card front and back Internet
Author: Sarasota, Florida Credit Card Fraud: Bill Scott Internet

Oct 05 2017
ABACOM S.A. ABACOM ADALSUL Deigo Luis Fraud Export Scammer Fake Bank Letters 500 Andorra la vella Nationwide Author: Berlin, Pennsylvania Auto Shipping Companies: ABACOM S.A. Nationwide

Oct 04 2017
Bipedd llc I ordered a bottled of endo oil. They charged my bank acct. I have. Yet to recieve . been. Almost month i havr trird to call number is bogus. I emailed . theyvsent tracking number still cant be found. This co. Or people needs to be stopped .they are out to hurt people by taking there hard earn money . my next step is file a class action suit againist them for stealing from people Nationwide Author: Fort payne al, Alabama Medical Laboratories: Bipedd llc Nationwide

Half Price Books Don't Be a Sucker Des Moines Iowa
The Difference... Author: Mason City, Iowa Books, Records & Videos: Half Price Books Des Moines, Iowa

Oct 04 2017
Modlily Rosegal ?, Poppoly ?,  No returns, no contacts, refusal of refund, no explaination, within 30 days, Facebook China Internet Author: Canton, Michigan Cross-Border Scams: Modlily Internet

Oct 04 2017
IC *Freeshipping.com IC *Freeshipping.com somehow gained access to my bank account and a credit card account and made charges of $12.97 Wethersfield Internet - CT FreeShipping.com Membership Author: Tracy, California Internet Fraud: IC *Freeshipping.com Internet

Oct 04 2017
RUA logistics LTD Anton Battista I made a bank wire transfer, for a vehicle- They called it a good faith deposit- It was 50% of the cars value- $6250.00 They then emailed back asking for the remaining balance- Thas when I said enough! Homerton, London London United Kingdom respond to author Author: Tacoma, Washington Auto Shipping Companies: RUA logistics LTD Homerton, London,

Oct 04 2017
AQP/RT Fulfillment sent trial order, then hit my bank for $79.95 Doral Florida Author: Amarillo, Texas Alternative Health: AQP/RT Fulfillment Doral , Florida

Oct 04 2017
Vignesh Warsan VikkiLifetell Network Chennai Ltd This scammer, thief, Liar, VIkki or Vignesh Waran show me a wallet with Bitcoin BTC of 724,231.79, I sent money to this guy and I ask Is there any more fees he said no. Tuticorin, India Worldwide This scammer, thief of the homeless, thief of the hunger and Liar, Vikki or Vignesh Waran from Lifetell Network Chennai Ltd Author: Alabama Financial Services: Vignesh Warsan Nationwide