CRST EXPEDITED Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: crst expedited
There may be more specific results for "crst expedited"
For more specific results for "crst expedited"
Showing 1-25 of 693 Found Reports For more specific results for "crst expedited"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 12 2017
TheGeeksDepot.com I purchased a Harry Potter Personalized Hogwarts Acceptance Letter & Express Ticket on 8/9/17.   When I made the purchase I got a confirmation email the order was processed and I'd be getting a shopping notification on my expedited order soon.  I never got a shipping notification and it never arrived. I have tried repeatedly to contact the company via email messaging and get no communication back. They only have an email address listed for customer service and I'm calling my bank next! Internet Author: Saint Ignace, Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: TheGeeksDepot.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
support@birthcertificatestate.com I ordered a birth certificate online paying expedited fees of $124.95 then paid $47 for government state fees an I never received or heard back from them through my emails...I've been waiting almost 2 weeks for Order which I suppose to received it in over night shipping....I keep emailing this company an not a response from this site anymore....I needed my birth certificate due to my marriage lisence an it had to be postponed due to not receiving...I need this company checked into due to taking my money and having my credit card personal use....Thank you! Internet Call your credit card co and dispute the transaction Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Credit Card Fraud: support@birthcertificatestate.com Internet

Jul 24 2017
AMI Ventures Supplier for Wal-Mart - Do NOT Order Anything from Wal-Mart Online! Unknown - foreign Internet
Expedited delivery one state over took a month! Author: Waynesville, Missouri Hospitals: AMI Ventures Internet

Jun 30 2017
Love Beal Nixon Ethics violation complaint against Love Beal Nixon Oklahoma City, OK Oklahoma Ethics Violation Revised. Author: Oklahoma city, Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: Love Beal Nixon Oklahoma City, OK, Oklahoma

Jun 22 2017
Crst malone Bad trucking companies. Owner operator scam Trussville Alabama Author: Bay Minette, Alabama Work Place Bullies: Crst malone Trussville , Alabama

Jun 14 2017
strutmasters.com STRUTMASTERS - Caveat Emptor - do not expect to get what you purchase Foxboro North Carolina
Strut Masters is the best let me tell you my story Author: Houston, Texas Auto Parts: strutmasters.com Foxboro, North Carolina

Jun 09 2017
CitEcart subpar customer support and lousy equipment lousy un cooperative Charleston, SC 29414 South Carolina CONTINUE CITECART OWNER SUPPORT DO YOU WANT TO BUY FROM THIS COMPANY? Author: fairhope, Alabama Auto manufactures: citEcart jackson/Kevin South Carolina

Feb 09 2017
credit union 1 credit union anchorage Alaska Not Realistic Author: missouri city , Texas Banks: credit union 1 anchorage , Alaska

Jan 23 2017
Vision Strike Wear Stay Frosty Enterprises, Devil Dog Shirts, Asset Collections Inc sent wrong merchandize, tried to extort client, disgrace to USMC Internet Deporter Continues to Lie Author: Knoxville, Tennessee Clothing Stores: Vision Strike Wear Internet

Jan 13 2017
First Fidelity Trust AG/Andrew Serafin Price Gouging, Bait and Switch, Non-performance Geneva Geneva Case Settled Author: Somewhere, Florida Business Consulting: First Fidelity Trust AG Geneva, Other

Dec 28 2016
Light in the box limited MiniinaboxMiniln the box Intentional fraudulent location and shipping time Internet Update on Miniinthebox 12/24/2016 Horrible Company now trying to bribe me Author: Internet Advertising / Deceptive: Light in the box limited Internet

Dec 24 2016
Bank of America 6514 Ridge Road, Port Richey The lGrinch Who Screwed Us Out of OUR MONEY 2 days before Christmas Port Richey Florida Comments Author: new port richey, Florida Banks: Bank of America Port Richey, Florida

Dec 14 2016
Rosegal found off of facebook I ordered over 100.00 and they sent clothes to fit their women in china and none will fit me Internet Tips for Online Shopping at Rosegal Author: Port Richey, Florida Clothing Stores: Rosegal found off of facebook Internet

Dec 10 2016
L L Bean Blatent lies Maine Nationwide Read the report before you write a rebuttal Author: Friendswood , Texas Clothing Stores: L L Bean Nationwide

Nov 30 2016
Bank of America Fraudulent Activity Bank Doesn't Do A Thing Except Drops Me As A Customer Online Banking Nationwide Criminal Activity Author: Parkersburg, West Virginia Banks: Bank of America Nationwide

Nov 19 2016
CRST EXPEDITED Misrepresentation of contract to employee. Company tried to have 2 contracts CEDAR RAPIDS Iowa Author: Clearville, Pennsylvania Trucking Companies: CRST EXPEDITED CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa

Oct 20 2016
Crst expedited Crsp Drove me in to bankruptcy, lost of home Cedar rapids Iowa Author: Waldo, Florida Accounting: Crst expedited Cedar rapids, Iowa

Oct 11 2016
fastbirthcertificates Takes money for expedited services and its not accurate Internet Author: Burgettstown, Pennsylvania Legal Services: fastbirthcertificates Internet

Sep 19 2016
American Expedited Group Scottie Logistics Ripoff pay, reimbursements , junk trucks, junk trailers, thief, fraud, liar Lake zurich Illinois
Author: Lake zurich, Illinois Trucking Companies: American Expedited Group Lake zurich, Illinois

Sep 03 2016
Schumacher Cargo Logistics SCLUSA POOR HANDLING, LOGISTIC CHAOS, ADDITIONAL COSTS Gardena/Los Angeles California Almost 15 Months After the Shipment Author: Gdansk, Other Shipping Companies: Schumacher Cargo Logistics Gardena/, California

Aug 22 2016
American RV Company $7.77 shipping comes sometime!! Rude Customer service AZUSA California I was not hostile until Held Hostage Author: Severn, Maryland Specialty Stores: American RV Company AZUSA, California

Aug 08 2016
WellsFargo Deceptive business practices and fees Nationwide I see your problem... Author: Cerritos, California Banks: WellsFargo Nationwide

23, Report #1319844

Jul 31 2016
eBay I was billed for items that did not sell and went through the steps to cancel the sale and was still charged. They say it will take 30 days to refund I put a watch up for auction on eBay on 7/12/16 and unfortunately the the person who won the auction didn't move forward with buying the item and I made multiple attempts to reach the buyer with no avail. I canceled the sale on the 18th and emailed the buyer one last time as instructed by the eBay instructions. On 7/31/16 I was still charged a fee for the sale of the item of $751 that drained my bank account and left me with a negative balance. I called to complain and they stated I had a credit of $751 in my Ebay account. They said it would take up to 30 days to submit refund and it could not be expedited. I asked to talk to a supervisor and the associate said that they couldn't do anything either that I had to wait up to 30 days. The associate I talked to was named Beth and she gave me a confirmation # 1-815-747-297-64 Account ID: Atavius25 San Jose California Author: Orlando, Florida Auctions: eBay San Jose, California

Jul 20 2016
CRST and Pam Transportation Two companies that discriminate against individuals who have felony in background over 20 years old Des Moines, Iowa and Tontitown, Arkansas Nationwide Wrong Author: St Petersburg, Florida US Congress: crst and pam transpotation Nationwide

Jul 14 2016
Expedited Passports and Visas Did not supply the overnight delivery I paid for. Boca Raton Florida Author: Ruther Glen, Virginia Consumer Services: Expedited Passports and Visas Boca Raton, Florida