CRYSTAL CLEAR POOL (TN) STEVE HOOD Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: crystal clear pool (tn) steve hood
There may be more specific results for "crystal clear pool (tn) steve hood"
For more specific results for "crystal clear pool (tn) steve hood"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 27 2017
Boardwalk Buy Took my money for an order I placed on a unicorn pool float and it was never received! Canada Internet Author: Burlington, New Jersey Computer Fraud: Boardwalk Buy Internet

Jun 27 2017
Infinity General Insurance Com. Cambodia! Then, CCS USA Nor wood Ma. Collection action Nor wood Ma. Nationwide Author: Clear lake Oaks, California ORGANIZED CRIME: Infinity General Insurance Com. Cambodia! Then, CCS USA Nor wood Ma. Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Warrior Trading Conversation opened. 1 read message.Skip to contentUsing Gmail with screen readers More 11 of 4,357 Re: Question from Inbox xWarrior Trading 9:46 AM ,2 hours ago, to meHi Steve,You are banned from our community for severa From Helpful to Hateful in a Short Time. Vermont Author: Kentucky Adult Career & Continuing Education: Warrior Trading

Jun 26 2017
Jeff Rouly, Lisa Rouly Lisa Martinez Rouly, Jeff Rouly Didnt pay for pool services!!! Anaheim Hills California
Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Jeff Rouly, Lisa Rouly Anaheim Hills, California

Jun 25 2017
Crystal point apartment This complex has made it very difficult for me I'm a heart patient and I have mold on my ceiling and rain dripping in my place they want come to see nor fix anything but they want their money every month this is causing me problems with my health and wellness and safety I need your help Decatur Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Crystal point apartment Decatur, Georgia

Jun 25 2017

Jun 24 2017
Steve Millenbach Steve Millenbach A.K.A. Steve Bailey Con artist low life scam liar Mt. Clemens Michigan Author: Bloomfield Hills, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Steve Millenbach Mt. Clemens, Michigan

Jun 24 2017
airport toyota alcoa tennessee rick mcgills Said the car was checked out clean at service department. the motor needs 3k worth of repairs. seals gaskets pump alcoa  Tennessee Author: maryville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: airport toyota alcoa tn alcoa tn, Tennessee

Jun 24 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements I signed up for a trial sample and the company continue to send products every month. I returned everyone. The company continued taking $69.93 out my account every month for 4 months. I was told you have to go though this lengthy process to cancel the product. I never asked for automatic refills. According to manger IT IS CLEAR on the web what the process is. They are not willing to refund all my money only a small portion, not even half. This company presently have 86 complaints with BBB in Tampa Florida. Do not order any products from this company!! Tampa Florida Author: Pooler, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa , Georgia

Jun 23 2017
Deborah and Mike Choate Deborah A. Choate Golden Retriever Golden Retriever Puppies Choate Furniture and Appliance Somerville, TennesseeCass J Choate, 32 Caleb M Choate, Deborah K Choate, Joseph Howard Choate, Michael Joseph Choate, Monica Renae Choate,Deborah Anna MeyerSomerville, TN, Selling Golden Retriever Puppies with Genetic Diseases, Entropion and Hip Dysplasia is Present In Bloodline Somerville Tennessee
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Animal Abuse: Deborah and Mike Choate Somerville, Tennessee

Jun 23 2017
Pawtuckett On the Green (Doug Burnett and Steve Hiughes) Will not honor bylaws of the HOA covenant Charlotte North Carolina
The h*oƅ prsudent't name is Stephen Alsop Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Environmental Violators: Pawtuckett On the Green Charlotte, North Carolina

Jun 22 2017
Blue Haven Pools Mike-Owner DO THE RIGHT THING-QUIT PASSING THE BUCK AND PLACING BLAME! Lebanon Indiana Author: Fishers, Indiana Pool Builders: Blue Haven Pools Lebanon, Indiana

Jun 21 2017
M'Lady Nissan Crystal Lake Dealer lied about financing and warranty cost Crystal Lake IL Issue settled Author: Lake In The Hills, Illinois Auto Dealers: M'Lady Nissan Crystal Lake

Jun 21 2017
Vista Pools Owned by Chip Law Bait and Switch on materials Rochester New York Author: Livonia, New York Pool Builders: Vista Pools Rochester, New York

Jun 21 2017
Artistic Stone Co /Marc A Collette @ 10101 curry comb ct, Jupiter, Florida Marc A Collette was a very dishonest person whom my husband and I took to small claims court and put Judgement on his house Jupiter Florida Author: Wellington, Florida Pool Services: Artistic Stone Co Jupiter, Florida

Jun 20 2017
classmateusacalendar classmate usa calendar review & Steve Rosenberg & Towers of Oceanview East400 Leslie Dr. #1115Hallandale Beach, FL 33009 859-200-7740 Hallandale beach Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: classmateusacalendar Hallandale beach , Florida

Jun 20 2017
Herbruck Enterprises Ron Herbruck, Audrey Herbruck Total frauds! Worked for them.over a year. Using PPW software. They still owe me money, and refuse to give me my accou t i formation to verify my monies owed. Also, the address is incorrect, because noe they are in Florida. If you are going to work in the Property Preservation world, stay clear. Florida Nationwide
Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Property Management: Herbruck Enterprises Nationwide

Jun 20 2017
Nutmeg Mechanical Steve Wierzbecki This Complaint for Nutmeg Mechanical Should Frighten ALL Homeowners Manchester Connecticut Author: Greeniwch, Connecticut Home Improvements: Nutmeg Mechanical Manchester, Connecticut

Jun 19 2017
Sun Pools of East TN Sun pool of Tn SCAM ARTIST , THE CHRISTIAN LIAR Dandridge Tennessee Author: jefferson city, Tennessee Building Services: Sun Pools of East TN Dandridge, Tennessee

Jun 19 2017
Leisure Living Island Fanta-Sea Pools, Island Pools, Transit Pools, Fanta-Sea Pools, R & P Pools Inc., R and P Pool Inc., poolsupplies.com, solarcovers.com, Junk product - No Warranty Nationwide
Author: Cathedral City, California Pools & Saunas: Leisure Living Nationwide

Jun 18 2017
familypoolfun.com swimline corp called 2weeks agao to see if my pool was under warranty talked to larry who said he would get back to me about my liner and pool that has a rust spot from top to bottem my pool is only 3 yrs old and i have a warrenty new york Author: Holiday, Florida Civil Rights Violators: familypoolfun.com new york, New York

Jun 17 2017
Qpid, Daisy dating site confused me into possible marriage but it became clear when she didnt email or call hong kong Internet Author: Waterbury, Connecticut Dating Services: Qpid Internet

Jun 15 2017
RICK CLEVELAND THE POOL GUY! INC JOB ABANDONMENT NAPLES Florida Author: Marco Island, Florida Pool Services: RICK CLEVELAND THE POOL GUY! INC NAPLES, Florida

Jun 15 2017
Amber Jalink Create Cool Apps Sold a cheat sheet of links to website Internet Fraudulent Buyer, Offer was VERY Clear. Author: District of Columbia, Dist of Columbia Bait-and-Switch: Amber Jalink Internet

Jun 14 2017
A1 Healthcare membership services I was applying for healthcare and was told I did not qualify for Obamacare and was coerced into purchasing this insurance to which I then called 2 hours later to cancel the representative on the phone refused to cancel my plan and credit my credit card two of the payment of 239.95, transaction number3660648826 , cancellung membership number 672131744. The rep.,s name is steve Brodil, Tobias and associates inc. Uk Internet Author: Saunderstown, Rhode Island Personal Services: A1 Healthcare membership services Uk,