Your Search | crystal clear pool (tn) steve hood

Feb 10 2016
Colette Friedman They took $500 to clear my student loans and never did. Brooklyn, NY Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York Adult Career & Continuing Education: Colette Friedman Internet

Feb 10 2016
RadWeb Technologies, LLC. RadWeb TechnologiesRad Web TechnologiesRadWeb TechRad Web TechRadWebSteve RepettiSteven RepettiSteve M RepettiSteven M RepettiSteven Michael RepettiSteven Michael Repetti Sr Serial Fraudster Steve Repetti attempts to sanitize his reputation Plantation Florida Author: Nashville, Tennessee ORGANIZED CRIME: RadWeb Technologies, LLC. Plantation,

Feb 09 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Feb 09 2016
Azul Pools Asul Pools John Guzman Sussann Guzman Azul Pools Ripped Me Off!!! kissimmee Florida Author: kissimmee, Florida Pool Services: Azul Pools kissimmee, Florida

Feb 08 2016
Locksmith Knoxville, Tn Secura T Locksmith Said $19 to unlock my door, threw in a extra 80, with no explaination as to why. And didnt even give me a estament. knoxville Tennessee
Locksmith scam Author: knoxville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: Locksmith Knoxville, Tn knoxville, Tennessee

Feb 08 2016
Clog Master LLC TIMOTHY MOZELAK Filled my basement with sewage attempting to clear a clogged pipe. Refused to clean it up. Never mentioned that this would be a possibility. Bristol Connecticut Author: Bristol, Connecticut Plumbing: Clog Master LLC Bristol, Connecticut

Feb 07 2016
Brash Worldwide Brash publicity After submitting my music single to a DJ pool, Tiffany fromBrash worldwide promised (who boasts of working with meek mill Kendrick Lamar and major publications promised my company that she could promote our new single to major publications for $500, after sending her our money she never came through on the deal and promised to give us our money back which never happened either . Internet
Author: Brooklyn , New York Advertising / Deceptive: Brash Worldwide Internet

Feb 07 2016
eachbuyer sales@jewelry-diy.com I purchase an item that required an adapter, If the seller had stated that for U.S customer's would have to buy an adapter, I would not have purchased the product. Stating that our website description has wrote that this item is included : 1 X Adapter (AU plug), is not clear to me, and I didn't know what that meant. If you are going to sell a product in the U.S, you should sell a U.S adapter, or at least make it clear to the U.S customer that the product dose not come with a U.S plug and you would need to purchase an additional plug in order to operate the product. It is not fair to sell a product to a U.S customer with a plug that comes from another country, and won't work in a U.S plug. I feel that is false advertisement because it is not clear that the plug being sent can not be used in the U.S. Hong Kong Internet Author: Washington, Alabama Sales People: eachbuyer Internet

Feb 06 2016

Feb 05 2016
Radio-Code.com Steve riebman, radiocode@bellsouth.net, RC(radiocodebell@gmail.com I paid said company $28.99 for them to provide me a code to unlock my radio in my Mazda. The information they provided did not work and they will not respond to correct the problem. Internet Author: Apollo Beach, Florida Auto Security: Radio-Code.com Internet

Feb 03 2016
Oakwood homes Greenville tn Sold us a manufactered home that was no good Greenville Tennessee Author: ERWIN, Tennessee Builders & Contractors: Oakwood homes Greenville tn Nationwide

Jan 30 2016
Donald Libby Donny Libby Disaster Donny - Seems legitimate and loyal. Steer CLEAR Surprise Arizona
Full refund has been received! Author: San Tan Valley, Arizona Home Improvements: Donald Libby Surprise, Arizona

Jan 26 2016
CSP Music Group, Christopher Starr, M Richardson, Steve Franks Music Business Ripp Off Greater Atlanta GA area Internet Author: NY, New York Unusual Rip-Off: CSP Music Group Internet

Jan 25 2016
Canada's Best Flooring Steve Brown Previously known as SB Flooring Fraud and con artist, will not finish the job Niagara Falls Ontario Contact the Central Fraud Unit Author: Niagara on the lake, Ontario Builders & Contractors: Canada's Best Flooring Steve Brown Niagara Falls, Ontario

15, Report #1282075

Jan 24 2016
Coastal Vacations, Crystal Maguire and Stephanie Johnson Stovall Take your money and sail into the sunset with Coastal Vacations Macomb Missouri Author: HARRISON TOWNSHIP, Michigan Cruises: Coastal Freedom Internet

Jan 22 2016
DS Services Crystal springs Doesn't deliver Mableton Georgia Author: Burlington , New Jersey Bottled Water Delivery: DS Services Mableton, Georgia

17, Report #920736

Jan 22 2016
OmniTech Support Micheal Omni Told me that i would have a plan for 299.99 Los Angeles, California
The Thrust of my argument remains clear Author: Nashville, Tennessee Computer Service & Repair: OmniTech Support Los Angeles, California

Jan 22 2016
DriverUpdate SlimClearner Plus unresponsive; purchase not clear; doesn't work; reference to Microsoft Internet Author: Peachtree City, Georgia Computer Fraud: DriverUpdate Internet

Jan 22 2016
Hank Dean; Finger Lakes Guesthouses; BIG Home & Wedding Venue • Pool, Tubs, Grottos, Falls • Sleeps 34 • 607-535-9999 full payment immediately; no certificate of occupancy; NO MONEY BACK; SCAM!!! Watkins Glen New York We finally got our money back!!! Author: Staten Island, New York Lodging: Hank Dean Watkins Glen, New York

Jan 20 2016
Jiffy Lube Didn't tighten the screw are the words of technician when I took our Nissan Altima back two days after oil change Crystal Lake Illinois Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Auto Service Stations: Jiffy Lube Crystal Lake, Illinois

Jan 20 2016
Loving The Classics Never received DVDs and have received only false feedback Pickerington, Ohio Internet Author: Crystal Lake, Illinois Video Stores: Loving The Classics Internet

Jan 20 2016
Covenant transport solutions Covenant transport Refused to pay truck ordered not used. Chattanooga Tennessee Author: Crystal lake, Illinois Trucking Companies: Covenant transport solutions Chattanooga, Tennessee

Jan 19 2016
Double L Transport , Sherry Ford Stole Blue Roan TWH - Never Paid For Horse - Sold and Kept Money! Murfreesboro, Tennessee SHERRY VETETOE and/or Anthony Vetetoe or Rock N Acres Rescue Author: Owego, New York Trucking Companies: Double L Transport Murfreesboro, TN Murfreesboro, Tennessee

Jan 19 2016
casey castillo: natural creations in rock and water, or rock and water Edward casey castillo: natural creations in rock and water, or rock and water Bid was 8 thousand dollars. Ended up costing almost 12K that I couldn't afford. And then came to my home and assaulted me!! Renton Washington
Author: Sea-Tac, Washington Pool Builders: casey castillo: natural creations in rock and water, or rock and water Renton, Washington

Jan 19 2016
jp hunter roofing co the worst. dont get caught up in the commerical flurry they have. STAY CLEAR riverhead New York Author: jamesport, New York Builders & Contractors: jp hunter roofing co riverhead , New York