Your Search | csoki sanford, maine

Oct 30 2014
Around the Table Charged my credit card two months ago, never recieved table! Mauldin South Carolina Author: Sanford, North Carolina Furniture Manufactures: Around the Table Mauldin, South Carolina

Oct 28 2014
Original Organics/ FinalTrim I Got Severe Abdominal Pains Portland Maine Author: Dover, Ohio Weightloss Programs: Original Organics/ FinalTrim Nationwide

Oct 27 2014
Global Relocation Inc. Scam York Maine Author: Saint Petersburg, Florida Moving Companies: Global Relocation Inc. York, Maine

Oct 24 2014
Ellen Look LiveTechnician.com scammed me for hundreds of dollars Portland Maine Author: Portland, Maine Computer Service & Repair: Ellen Look Portland, Maine

Oct 24 2014
Sunrise Student Loan Services, Fenwake Corporation Sunrise Student Loan Services, scam, predators, rip off, review Phoenix Arizona Author: Sanford, Florida Consumer Services: Sunrise Student Loan Services Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 22 2014
health research labs resent a one year order of prodect without approval and charged my card south portland Maine Author: orange park, Florida Home HealthCare: health research labs south portland, Maine

Oct 18 2014
NEWS MAX NMX*FRANKLN PROSPERITY 800-4854350 FLPurchase Date: Oct 6, 2014 NEWS MAX ,AKA FRANKLIN PROSPERITY Internet Author: waldoboro, Maine Internet Services: NEWS MAX Internet

Oct 17 2014
EZ CASH Andrew Smith Demanding payment or court action Los Angeles California Author: Bangor, Maine Criminal Justice System: EZ CASH Los Angeles, California

Oct 16 2014
Outskirts Press Horrible experience Internet Author: Sanford, North Carolina Producers: Outskirts Press Internet

Oct 15 2014
Kazuma Parts Online I bought a part for my ATV, they took my money but never sent the part to me. Never responded to my emails or calls. Norcross Georgia Internet Author: New Sharon, Maine Auto Parts: Kazuma Parts Online Internet

Oct 13 2014
Ring A Way Do you have constant ringing in your ears? Portland Maine Author: Waldron, Kansas Medical Supplies: Ring A Way Portland , Maine

Oct 11 2014
ALOECURE inc fraudulent charge to credit account south porland Maine Author: san jose, California Drug Manufacturers: ALOECURE inc south porland, Maine

Oct 10 2014
Final Trim aka Original Organics aka Direct Alternatives I ordered Final Trim on 10/2/14 after hearing a radio commercial, and thought I just get it then cxl when I got it as I don't want to be signed up for auto shipments. I recd two bottles on 10/10/14 & called on same day to cxl & rep said I could not cxl until 11/5, as I wanted to get my feedback on product. If I cxld on 10/10 I would need to send both bottles back, otherwise I would need to call back on 11/5 give them feedback and then I could cxl, but I would need to send the other bottle back and pay for shipping, if I decided to keep both bottles my card would be charged $79. I said they never told me that and he said that they did, which they didn't. I told him I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that was the case. This company is very deceptive. Also, I wish I would have looked into it beforehand because now I can see that they have several complaints. South Portland Maine Author: Oviedo, Florida Alternative Health: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Oct 10 2014
S3T LLC Michael Kevin EckhardtSuzanne Cowan Eckhardt Ripoff Artists, Scam Artists, Liars, Cheats, and Slanderers Sanford North Carolina
Author: Graham, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: S3T LLC Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
HomeServe Scam for waterline expense Portland Maine Author: Topsham, Maine Home Warranty Companies: HomeServe Portland, Maine

Oct 06 2014
Bradley T Goulding, Brad Goulding, Bradley Goulding Embezzled over 2 Million from Premier Resorts Orem Utah
Author: Portland, Maine Accounting: Bradley T Goulding Orem, Utah

Oct 04 2014
ksarah kennel Unhealthly German Shepherds Hancock New Hampshire Author: Saco, Maine Attorneys General: ksarah kennel New Hampshire

Oct 02 2014
SHELBY MEDLEY, SHELBY NICOLE MEDLEY, CPAPSUPPLYSHOP.COM, OXYGENSUPPLYSHOP.COM Shelby Medley, Shelby Nicole Medley, CPAPSUPPLYSHOP.COM, OXYGENSUPPLYSHOP.COM CROOK, CRIMINAL, THIEF, LIAR, CONMAN ARTIST Sanford, Florida area Internet Author: Florida Medical Supplies: SHELBY MEDLEY, SHELBY NICOLE MEDLEY, CPAPSUPPLYSHOP.COM, OXYGENSUPPLYSHOP.COM Internet

Oct 02 2014
Atlastwebcom.com WEBZYsolutions 1-888.217-8051Atlaswebcom 1-888-860-0391 Saidd my computer was ready to crash they would take over the computer and fix it. Has ruined it Nationwide Author: Hancock, Maine Computer Service & Repair: Atlastwebcom.com Nationwide

Oct 02 2014
Josh Owen ClickCloneCash.com CloudProHosting.com SecretMillionaireSociety.com Complete Scammers of Worthless Products, and then They Don't Honor Their Guarantees Internet Author: Portland, Maine Internet Marketing Companies: Josh Owen Internet

Oct 01 2014
MARONDA Homes Had to hire a lawyer. Built in 2005 on bad fill. House sinking. Wrrty group piered a portion of my house , but I needed a lawyer to get Maronda to do the right thing.The inside floors are cracked and deflected. Sanford Florida Author: Middleburg, Florida Builders & Contractors: MARONDA Homes Sanford, Florida

Oct 01 2014
Buy Pain Meds Now I placed an order, paid for it plus express shipping. They sent me a confirmation e-mail, but never sent me the product. Internet
Author: Portland, Maine Pharmacies: Buy Pain Meds Now Internet

Oct 01 2014
PowerPay EVO Payments International Kathryn Parenteau, Powerpay, Power Pay, Evo, Evo Payments International, You will be responsible for those fees as well as the current balance and no refunds will be provided for your bank fees. Portland Maine
Author: Folcroft, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PowerPay EVO Payments International Portland, Maine

Sep 30 2014
fast cash advance they are trying to ruin my life Internet Author: WALDOBORO, Maine Cash Services: fast cash advance Internet

Sep 29 2014
Northwoods Boxers trying to resolve the problem of the deaf dog ( fawn color) we purchaed through Libby, Fairfield Maine Author: Bristol, Rhode Island Dog Breeders: Northwoods Boxers Fairfield, Maine