CTU ONLINE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: ctu online
There may be more specific results for "ctu online"
For more specific results for "ctu online"
Showing 26-50 of 16,408 Found Reports For more specific results for "ctu online"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 11 2017
Everest online I can't get any info for all the time and money I put into this schooling online. All I get are machines to other sites and a huge bill that I paid and no actknowlodge of any of the courses that I took. Tempe Arizonia Internet Author: Colbert, Washington Adult Career & Continuing Education: Everest online Internet

May 11 2017
Arm & Hammer cat litter TRY ME FREE rebate does not respond online Author: Oswego, New York Computer Fraud: Arm & Hammer cat litter Internet

May 11 2017
BePassion Ordered online 4/19/17 it's 5/11/17 still have not received my package!!! Emailed over 5x no response!! Internet Author: California Clothing Stores: BePassion Internet

May 11 2017
Porter Finance ,London UK, Fraud, Thieves, Rip Off London, England England Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Online Trading: Porter Finance (London UK) London, Other

May 11 2017
Genotropin Shop Online Store QICHANG XIE613# Louyuan Road,Kunshan,Suzhou City,Jiangsu Province,ChinaZip Code: 215000 HGH Chinese Scammers Suzhou City Jiangsu Province, CHINA Author: Falls Church, Virginia Drugstores: Genotropin Shop Online Store Internet

May 10 2017
Unified Life Insurance-NCE. Representative said his name was Justin Justin-Representative , Online Bills say Totally Misrepresented themselves and the Insurance Company. Told me that this or my Plan would have a PCP and a Specialist Copayment, It was NOT a Discounted RX Plan but a 3 Tiered Plan with $10, 00, $20.00 and $50.00 Copays. Overland Park, Kansas 66225-5326, and Boca Raton, Florida Internet Author: Richmond, Virginia Questionable Activities: Unified Life Insurance-NCE. Representative said his name was Justin Internet

May 10 2017
MARK ROBINSON Ignorant online scammer approves for loan then requests iTunes card in return before loan Internet Author: Winnipeg, Alabama Cash Services: MARK ROBINSON Internet

May 10 2017
Sarah Roote don't do business with Sarah Roote, known to scam people with fake purchases,rental agreements,online orders,loves to sue businesses PETERBOROUGH, ON Internet Author: Dublin, Ohio Internet Service Providers: Sarah Roote Internet

34, Report #1372097

May 08 2017
birthcertificatestate.com www.birthcertificatestate.com This company is legitimately a scam. They take your info and file it through another, legitimate service. You can do that on your own. I warn any potential customer- use one of the other online providers. There are some good, legitimate ones out there, there is not one of them. Internet Author: Palo Alto, California Legal Process Servers: birthcertificatestate.com

35, Report #1372050

May 08 2017
Face Yoga Method Fumiko Takatsu Their product is defective and no refund as promised. I purchased the Face Yoga Method for $129.00 on 4/9/17 and tried to watch the streaming online videos (they only have an online service, not real videos that they send in the mail) on four (4) different computers (MacBook Pro, iPad, iPhone, and my HP desktop) and the videos would not play. I contacted customer service and asked for a FULL refund of my money over a month ago, and the only response I have gotten is from a Silvina Martínez asking me to please retry the videos and that she has refunded my money, but this IS A LIE because there is no refund for $129.00 back to my credit card after many, many attempts to get my refund as promised in their money-back guarantee when I signed up for their product. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE! There are no legitimate reviews for www.FaceYogaMethod.com or Face Yoga Method period online and that is highly suspicious. When I tried to post a comment about this on their Facebook page, they deleted it. DON'T GET HOOKED INTO THIS SCAM! Mill Valley California Author: Los Angeles, California Health Spas: Face Yoga Method Mill Valley, California

36, Report #1372005

May 08 2017
Alpha Prime They advertised free products during trial period of a hidden 14 days.i paid shipping only. They shipped 2-items on 4/15/17 and I called them on 4/29/17 to cancel. That's the 14thday they allowed but they refused to refund my money. I think this comp is creative in scamming people . They'll refer you to their online statements. Fountain Calley California Nationwide Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Supplemental Health Programs: Alpha Prime Nationwide

37, Report #1371943

May 08 2017
Super Betamax Debited my account without my authorization Online and New York Internet Author: pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Medical Supplies: Super Betamax Internet

38, Report #1371936

May 08 2017
Webmedworl.com Scammed by an online pharmacy Author: Brentwood , California Drugstores: Webmedworl.com

May 07 2017
bankofoptions.com put my acct. into -19 k deposit 25 k this is a binary ask what happend to my acct , he sold it to different client. bec idont gave him more money on my acct. russia Internet Author: marysville, Washington Online Trading: bankofoptions.com Internet

May 07 2017
digioex this is a binary shows you make lots of profit and put bunos on your acct. every time you deposit without being ask you . st vincent digioex.com Internet Author: marysville, Washington Online Trading: digioex Internet

May 06 2017
Banking Option Alejandro Martinez ,alejandro.martinez@bankingoption.com, does not pay investors. Over 40 people I know personally invested in this scam. Alejandro Martinez does not communicate with his clients and when he does, he cursed people and aggravated when his clients request funds. I waited 30+ days for a withdrawal that I requested. Everyday, Alejandro Martinez had an excuse, meanwhile i was being patient. Still to this day I have not received any penny from Banking Option, so does the people I know who Also invested in Banking Option Basel Switzerland Author: Brooklyn, New York Online Trading: Banking Option Basel,

May 06 2017
Starling Capital Grey mountain mngt Multiple Withdraw request refused and delayed, near 2 months Internet Author: CONCORD, North Carolina Online Trading: Starling Capital Internet

May 06 2017
designtrojans.com www.designtrojans.com Design Trojans designtrojans 29 Logos Logo Design Fraud. online logo design website, contacted me by text message. sales team called. then nothing. Complete Fraud!!! Internet
Author: Ephrata, Pennsylvania Internet: designtrojans.com Internet

May 06 2017
MOBE Ltd. Automateddailyincome.comMy Online Business Education Ltd Beware of these emails! Malaysia Internet Author: Breckenridge, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: MOBE Ltd. Internet

May 05 2017
Core Cream I saw a facebook add sayin Joanna Gains the HGTV star was going to be leaving her fixer upper show to sell face cream. I love her and what she stands for so I ordered it. A trial size for $4.95. Says a month supply. I then decided to do reviews..dumb mistake not doing it prior to the order. Reviews say its a scam that they charge your credit card montly if not cancelled in 14 days to the tune of $95.00. What really is wrong is they are using Joanna Gains name and saying its her product and never mentioning thatbitbwas a subscrition... I literally callwd 5.min after I ordered ro cancell and the very rude lady on the phone said she can't cancell the shipment. I said is this Joanna Gains product, low and behold she had no clue who she was. Online Internet Author: La Quinta , California Skin Care: Core Cream Internet

May 05 2017
VPN.asia VPN.asia is a online vpn internet website that doesn't work for Hawaii Internet Author: Waianae, Hawaii Consumer Services: VPN.asia Internet

May 05 2017
SkinOpulent / Skin recover now / Eye invigorating helpsalgovisi In March of 2017, I seen an ad for samples of a product called skin opulent online for $4.95 and thought I would try it.Of. course, before I checked out, a box popped up for eye opulent for $5.95 and I checked it. A couple weeks later, I got the product. Not real impressed. Forget all about it until ... I got my bank statement. This company had helped themselves to $267.80 !!! Fountain Valley ? Nationwide Author: Marion , Illinois Skin Care: SkinOpulent Nationwide

May 04 2017
24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Netbrands Media Corp, owns and operates a network of online promotional products websites like, 24HourWristbands.com, Imprint.com, and OrderLanyards.com. The top priorities at Netbrands Media Corp, are customer satisfaction and delivering superior products at the lowest possible prices. Netbrands Media Corp receives a positive rating for their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. Their 100% customer satisfaction money back guarantee lets customers feel safe confident and secure when they choose Netbrands Media Corp. Author: Tempe, Arizona On-Line Stores: 24hourwristbands.com, Net Brands Inc REVIEW: Netbrands Media Corp's commitment is to deliver a fun and exciting online shopping experience backed by superior customer service. Stafford, Texas

May 04 2017
PayCheck Stub Online COMPLETE RIPOFF School Project? Author: Columbus, Ohio Personal Services: PayCheck Stub Online Internet

May 04 2017
Jeffery Had me send $500 in apple i tunes gift card numbers over the phone for online payment Ohio Author: new london, Minnesota ORGANIZED CRIME: Jeffery