Your Search | custom engraving co

Jan 18 2017
Allison sales Co flooring and tile Chase Allison , Victor Allison Theft of services , deceptive trade practices , contract fraud , insurance fraud Ft smith Arkansas
Author: Ft smith, Arkansas Builders & Contractors: Allison sales Co flooring and tile Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
Giftedlilones by Barbara Rocha Barbara Rocha Custom denim clothing for children on Facebook Santa Clara, CA Nationwide
Author: Choctaw , Oklahoma News Media: Giftedlilones by Barbara Rocha Nationwide

Jan 18 2017
TSE HK Industry Development Co. Ltd. TSE Mould Industrial Co., Ltd. TSE Industry Development Co. Ltd after contract was signed and 50% deposit paid, they stopped all communication Changan town, Dongguan city, Guangdong province China Author: Novy Bor, Other Manufacturers: TSE HK Industry Development Co. Ltd. Changan town, Dongguan city, Guangdong province,

Jan 17 2017
TransAmerica Life Insurance Co. withheld cash value of life insurance Cedar Rapids, Iowa Nationwide Author: Monroe, North Carolina Insurance Companies: TransAmerica Life Insurance Co. Nationwide

Jan 16 2017
REVIVSKINCREAM sent sample of skin care cream and cannot find the co. phone no. to address. The paper included a phone number that does not work Fountain Valley California Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Drug Manufacturers: REVIVSKINCREAM Internet

Jan 16 2017
Three Pillars Architecture and Construction: Steven Considine Steven Considine He never shows up and he doesn’t care. Bernardsville nj Author: somerset co, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: Three Pillars Architecture and Construction: Steven Considine Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Jacob Weems Setting the record straight Carbondale Colorado Author: Morrison, Colorado Better Business Bureau: Jacob Weems CO

Jan 14 2017
lund boat co. hull issue new boat new york mills Minnesota Author: queen creek, Arizona Manufacturers: lund boat co. new york mills , Minnesota

Jan 13 2017
Custom Concepts Tinting Custom Concepts Reno (CCR) Ripoff, unfair business practice Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Service Stations: Custom Concepts Tinting Reno, Nevada

Jan 13 2017
Ecovending, LLC Never send goods after receiving wire-payment. Sunrise Florida Author: Ho Chi Minh, Other Accounting: Viet Global Import Export & Trading Co., Ho Chi Minh,

Jan 12 2017
Tee 4 Cool Grandma Scam alert for custom made shirts Internet Author: Ohio Clothing Stores: Tee 4 Cool Grandma Internet

Jan 12 2017
Green Solutions This dispensary is a complete rip-off Denver metro Colorado (CO) Author: Westminster, Colorado Smoke Shops: Green Solutions Internet

Freedom Trailers LLC Built Custom Trailers Willacoochi Georgia
Typical Response Author: Fenton, Missouri Manufacturers: Freedom Trailers LLC Willacoochi, Georgia

Jan 11 2017
Hobbies Discount Scorediscount.CO Christmas present no-show, wait thirty days then another 30 days, overseas custom office problem does not appear Internet Author: Massachusetts Sporting Goods: Hobbies Discount Internet

Jan 09 2017
All American transmission Stole money without doing any work Brighton Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Repair Service: All American transmission CO

Jan 08 2017
SgI&CO Mike Exploitation of an elderly woman Irvine California Author: Covina, California Customer: SgI&CO Irvine, California

Jan 08 2017
Star Snacks, Co, LLC Purchased Medallion Cashews Halves & Pieces and after eating some my mouth and throat started burning and my lips swelled and lower part of face started tingling. Jersey City New Jersey Author: Surprise, Arizona Food Vendors: Star Snacks, Co, LLC Jersey City, New Jersey

Jan 06 2017
NCR processing This company called me about balance that I had with check n go in 2014. I payed this company the balance sue on 4.20.15. They stated they would send me a receipt of my payment and I never received. I received a call on 1.5.2017 from another collection agency stating I still pwed same balance and I informed them I already paid in 2015. I called my bank to confirm amt was taking out on 4.20.15. I tried making co tact with this co.pany and not successful atlanta Georgia Author: Lathrup Village, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: NCR processi g atlanta, Georgia

Jan 05 2017
Reed's Custom Cabinets; Willie Reed; WIllie Reed Took Money with no intention of providing Services and has prior criminal convictions Round Rock Texas
We wish Willie would just do the right thing Author: Round Rock, Texas Builders & Contractors: Reed's Custom Cabinets Round Rock, Texas

Jan 05 2017
CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS INC Acrylic windows, crazzing installed on porch enclosure after only 5 years, will not honor warranty OCALA Florida Author: winter haven, Florida Home Improvements: CUSTOM WINDOW SYSTEMS OCALA, Florida

Jan 04 2017
Puget Sound Psyciatry Dr. Mustafa Dr Amir insurance scam, they tell you that there is no co-pay and your insurance covers the visits to get you in the door then they send you a bill six months later for 641.00 because they took your insurance out of network with out telling you and charge an additiona 45.00 a month for the co pay they said you didnt need to pay Bothell Washington Author: redmond wa, Washington Physicians: Pucget Sound Psyciatry Bothel, Washington

Jan 03 2017
SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Following are Western union detailFirst Name: BINGJIELast Name: HE Province: GuangDong Country: China Zip code: 518003 O have placed an order with tis company for the amount of 1010 us dollors, now the company claoms more money for customs payment of 40% off the value, not sure really thinking this os an scam, not sure what to do next Shenzhen GuangDong Author: Randfontein, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: SY Electronic Technology CO.,LTD Shenzhen,

Jan 02 2017
United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Unified Caring Association-Freedom Series, Universal Health One Called for health insurance plan as I lost my employer provided insurance, BCBS of Iowa....I explained to them I needed good Heath care insurance because my husband and I suffer from diabetes and go to doctor frequently for care. They explained to me the 2k deductible and co-pay plan being an 80/20 plan for $213 mo with prescription savings and benefits. They also explained a lot of other stuff I didn't understand. I've been paying since March 2016, I give my card to medical provider...they have not taking any co-pay which I thought was strange. Get the insurance benefit explanation and they have not paid anything. I requested literature on my insurance package and had my daughter help interpret. This is not insurance but a discount package. They say they are not insurance, yet the language states insurance claims. Etc Syosset New York Author: Muscatine, Iowa Health Insurance: United Care One UCA FREEDOM SERIES Syosset, New York

Jan 02 2017
Mcdonald hyndia Mcdonald hyndia@ Did not offer any thing verble or to me persnaly about my trade in they just put the whole amount on my new loan n i needed something for my car! Colo
Author: Denver, Colorado Auto Dealers: Mcdonald hyndia CO

Dec 29 2016
Protean terrarium designs Jason perillo I ordered and paid for a custom terrarium for our pet. I paid him the full amount and ever received the tank. After the initial correspondence, Jason Perillo the owner never returned or spoke to me again. It has been 10 weeks since he cashed my check for the amount of $230, cost of item and shipping Winthrop ME Internet Author: New orleans, Louisiana Consumer Services: Protean terrarium designs Internet